Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Writing a letter to our TV. I need an info. Safechuch saysthe first time when he first was raped was in 1990 (?) on the second floor of the train station? When was the train station build?

oh, I see you are already talking about it :)

Then the question is just what year Safechuck claims he was first raped?

Between 88-92 mj dropped him when he was 12 for brett he claimed. Yet the train station was not up and running until 94.

Haters are upset hes been called out and claim ppl get the main house and train station mixed up all the time ?

Smooth72;4252325 said:
Obviously you don’t care for him and I get that. To be honest I was very put off that they played that parody of LN. I’m just saying it’s a good platform and he has many listeners. Some don’t like him, but a lot do. Same could be said about MJ. We need some help somewhere.

No, Brandy and Taj do NOT need to go on Howard Stern. Stern is trash. He has said the most horrible things about Michael.

56247935_1182998888542166_276853153813495808_o.jpg

Yeah, I think Taj and Brandi need all the exposure they can get but I don't think they should go on Howard Stern. He is an a**hole and I don't think he would treat them with respect.

I dont care for either, however I would rather they go on Joe rogan than Stern tbh. Rogan has a big following.

As for the train station, it doesnt seem it was even completed until 94? Barnes "replacing him" doesnt make sense either. He has said repeatedly that nothing happened.

I agree that Brandi and Taj are great together, better than when they are by themselves. Their interview with the viral hiphop show was great too. What she explains about how Wade is a narcissist and always tries to get his way and stuff like that. Very good interview.

We shouldn't even be surprised what is happening now. After MJ was exonerated the media still kept going on with their slander. Jurors actually got talked down, called incompetent and lacking a brain and what not. We really can't except this same media to stand up for Mike now.

It's gonna be real tough getting the real message out there, the truth. Whatever the case, Wade and James can not get away with this crime, because that's what it is. It's a crime. And they make a mockery of actual abuse victims. What the hell is up with James grinning right after describing horrible sexual acts? Even his goddamned mom does that.

**** all of them. There's a place for them and it's hell.

Between 88-92 mj dropped him when he was 12 for brett he claimed. Yet the train station was not up and running until 94.

Haters are upset hes been called out and claim ppl get the main house and train station mixed up all the time 😂

I know I am preaching to the choir here but it is just not good enough for people to give them a pass on these errors. We are talking about a man's reputation and the impact on his loved ones. If you are going to accuse someone of such an awful crime then at least make sure you get your facts straight.

People are always saying to us 'if this was the man living down the street....'. Well it works both ways. If you are going to accuse the man down the street there will be an expectation that your facts are clear, consistent and correct.

For the first time I had a brief conversation with a woman on Twitter that didn't result in me being called names, or replying with stupid smilies or ignoring. Sadly she seems to away towards the two actors, she find them very convincing during the snake Oprah interview. She hasn't seen LN yet. Her last reply to me was this...

"I’ve read all your comments and it’s just my opinion and no one will ever know the truth. I could be wrong and then so could you and others that don’t believe it and then would you feel bad you’d then not believed victims?

If I’d been abused as a child and was made to stand in a court and face my abuser I’d have probably lied out of fear too. Many victims of abuse take many years to reveal what happened to them and if it’s someone as rich and famous as he was you’d think who will believe me?"

She's not a blind hater though, and I wish I could let her see how off all of this is. Anyone willing to help lend a hand?

Check out @chiesa_denise’s Tweet:

https://twitter.com/chiesa_denise/status/1111394688878235648?s=09

Last edited:
I agree that Brandi and Taj are great together, better than when they are by themselves. Their interview with the viral hiphop show was great too. What she explains about how Wade is a narcissist and always tries to get his way and stuff like that. Very good interview.

We shouldn't even be surprised what is happening now. After MJ was exonerated the media still kept going on with their slander. Jurors actually got talked down, called incompetent and lacking a brain and what not. We really can't except this same media to stand up for Mike now.

It's gonna be real tough getting the real message out there, the truth. Whatever the case, Wade and James can not get away with this crime, because that's what it is. It's a crime. And they make a mockery of actual abuse victims. What the hell is up with James grinning right after describing horrible sexual acts? Even his goddamned mom does that.

**** all of them. There's a place for them and it's hell.

If i got my hands on both of them I would most likely be in jail as I would do some serious damage.

With things like abuse I sometimes let my emotions get the better of me but that's only because I've been there myself and it makes me angry. , those two are not abuse victims at all. "Woe is me". I mean my mental health and styff is very up and down. I can go long periods where I'm fine then I may watch something, read something or whatever and I'll feel like crap .

Stuff involving abuse does piss me of. It's just this overly PC and over-ly protective climate we are in that makes me angry. I didn't say anything when I was abused and think that's what led to my behaviour problems, lashing out etc going into high school and end of primary school. Obviously i accept people deal with abuse differently. I just hate people playing the abuse card if they can't prove it. It's like those woman who falsify rape.

We need next helicopter filmfootage and photos of Neverland from 1991 and 1992 and search for the tent village and informations about it!!!
I have a feeling that something is wrong with this story since I heard James the first time telling it!

----------------------

NO TRAINSTATION DID EXIST IN THE OPRAH WINFREY INTERVIEW IN FEB. 1993:

They went out at 32:41

Outtake Footage of the Interview:

OH OH OPRAH!!!!
DID YOU REALLY SAW LN ON YOUR BIRTHDAY OR DID YOU ONLY CELEBRATE YOUR PROJECT YOU HAVE FINANZED TOGETHER WITH YOUR FRIENDS TO RUIN MJ AND HIS LEGECY?

---------------------

DID THE JACKSON FAMILY ALL FALL ASLEEP WHEN THEY WATCHED LN THAT THEY WERE UNABLE TO EXPOSE THIS HUGE LIE EARLIER???

Last edited:
Does someone know when MJ exectly moved to Neverland to make the timeperiod for James smaller?

Did the Chandler family claim that Jordan was molested in Neverland?

Staffordshire Bullterrier;4252374 said:
For the first time I had a brief conversation with a woman on Twitter that didn't result in me being called names, or replying with stupid smilies or ignoring. Sadly she seems to away towards the two actors, she find them very convincing during the snake Oprah interview. She hasn't seen LN yet. Her last reply to me was this...

"I’ve read all your comments and it’s just my opinion and no one will ever know the truth. I could be wrong and then so could you and others that don’t believe it and then would you feel bad you’d then not believed victims?

If I’d been abused as a child and was made to stand in a court and face my abuser I’d have probably lied out of fear too. Many victims of abuse take many years to reveal what happened to them and if it’s someone as rich and famous as he was you’d think who will believe me?"

She's not a blind hater though, and I wish I could let her see how off all of this is. Anyone willing to help lend a hand?

Check out @chiesa_denise’s Tweet:

https://twitter.com/chiesa_denise/status/1111394688878235648?s=09
Did she go to court on the accuser SIDE and defended that person twice under oath and continue VOLUNTARY to defend that person? No these people can not put this story on these liars. I am sure she knows there are people who are LIED on. Look even at people who serve time in prison because people prejudge and falsely accused. everyone is not a victim who say they are a victim. What about judging an innocent man due to his wealth and bias people have towards MJ. There is more evidence showing them as liars. being falsly accused is not a good feeling either and can be just a damaging.

Last edited:
James was Born in Feb 28 1988
I guess the train staion was not finished til he turns 16 on Feb 28 19994!
No furniture (bed) in a building lot as usal til it is compleatly finished.
So every possible molestation there would have took place when MJ was under compleate police and child services investigation and spend much time with Lisa M. In Neverland what is impossible.

Did Wade also said he was abused in the train station?

Last edited:
Its interesting how James did knew from a existance of a bed over the train station when he and his Family visited Neverland the Last time in 1992.
Did he maybe knew from it from the Robsons who maybe had sleepovers in the trainstation?

Last edited:
Its interesting how James did knew from a existance of a bed over the train station when he and his Family visited Neverland the Last time in 1992.
Did he maybe knew from it from the Robsons who maybe had sleepovers in the trainstation?
Who says the last time he visited was in 1992? They were seeing each other as late as 1996.

Back