Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Black Orchid;4252397 said:
Thats what I feared...we need an official statement by Urquidez Construction.

The bottomline is that James Safechuck is LYING. He is having pedophilic FANTASIES, things that he wanted to happen. Let’s remember we are not talking about a boy saying these things; we are talking about a Grown MAN who is having NAMBLA fantasies. The sad thing is basically everything that he and Robson are regurgitating is a SCRIPT taken from the book of Victor Guitterez, a NAMBLA advocate and promoter.

Not sure if this has been posted yet
KerryWard
‏

@FallAgainMJ
Follow Follow @FallAgainMJ
More
I have news!

ABOUT THE LAWSUIT OF FRENCH FANS The lawyer summoned Wade Robson and James Safechuck, both witnesses in the documentary, to the Orléans District Court on 4 July at 9:00. The summons left Thursday by the bailiff to California, according to the lawyer. #MJFam #RT
https://twitter.com/FallAgainMJ/status/1107045941515878405

So it is 5.20am and I am done my 2 and half pages long letter to our TV station. Just sent with all the links to proven lies. I am so pissed that fans need to do jobs that journalists have to do. It is like we are not only fans but also journalists, investigators and also lawyers.

the employee who was operating the train confirmed that the train station was built in 1993.

No, Brandy and Taj do NOT need to go on Howard Stern. Stern is trash. He has said the most horrible things about Michael.

Even during MJ's memorial on tv and when he passed. Nothing but negative things. Wouldn't let Michael rest in peace. No respect. Jacksons need to stay away from that show.

Staffordshire Bullterrier;4252374 said:
For the first time I had a brief conversation with a woman on Twitter that didn't result in me being called names, or replying with stupid smilies or ignoring. Sadly she seems to away towards the two actors, she find them very convincing during the snake Oprah interview. She hasn't seen LN yet. Her last reply to me was this...

"I’ve read all your comments and it’s just my opinion and no one will ever know the truth. I could be wrong and then so could you and others that don’t believe it and then would you feel bad you’d then not believed victims?

If I’d been abused as a child and was made to stand in a court and face my abuser I’d have probably lied out of fear too. Many victims of abuse take many years to reveal what happened to them and if it’s someone as rich and famous as he was you’d think who will believe me?"

She's not a blind hater though, and I wish I could let her see how off all of this is. Anyone willing to help lend a hand?

Check out @chiesa_denise’s Tweet:

https://twitter.com/chiesa_denise/status/1111394688878235648?s=09

Well tell her about the case with actress Teri Hatcher. She was molested by her uncle when she was a child. She didn't tell anything to her parents about this abuse. BUT when she learned about the same man who was accused of molesting two young girls years later, one of them commiting suicide because of the abuse, and she feared something like this could've happened to her daughter, she ASSISTED with the prosecutors of putting him into prison. Because of her testimony, he pleaded guilty and was sentenced to 14 years in prison. If she could do so then surely as hell could James and Wade do the same thing if they really were molested, instead of letting Michael go off TWICE in court.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teri_Hatcher

https://www.mercurynews.com/2008/08...er-helped-put-in-prison-dies-of-colon-cancer/

Seriously if you are gonna waste your time dealing with haters who would still believe mj was guilty if god himself came down and told them he wasnt carry on but please can you stop posting the negativity here.ppl come here to escape all that

The getty pics have the wrong date on them. They are from a full set taken during the police raid in Nov 03 by paul harris

View image on Twitter

TSCM
@MJJRepository
That entire set from Paul Harris is from November 18 *2003* during the surprise raid and aftermath. The complete set from him is available here:https://www.gettyimages.co.uk/searc...nd&photographer=paul harris&sort=best#license

When the metadata was added to Getty the year simply defaulted to 1990, possibly a glitch after a redesign.

8:14 PM - Mar 28, 2019

Thanks to respect. This explains things better

Haters are really struggling with this one. LOL @ all the excuses they come up with. The ones I heard:

1) "James did not claim his abuse stopped in 1992, his lawyers did and they might have been mistaken".

Yes, James did claim his abuse stopped in 1992. This is from his declaration - so he wrote this under oath.

James never claimed he was abused at 16. He never claimed he was abused after the Chandler allegations. In fact, he claimed that before the Chandler case he hasn't seen MJ for a long time and the narrative is that MJ only called him up for the Chandler case to help him out.
Their whole narrative is MJ losing sexual interest in them when they reached puberty. Safechuck claims that MJ began to lose interest in him in 1990 and "groom him for seperartion" and the alleged sexual abuse stopped in 1992.

2) "James might have been molested at one of the other train stations"

Except, none of those other train stations are buildings. They are just stops.

3) "James mistook the main residence with the train station"

Nonsense. The main house is not even next to the rails. How do you mix it up with a train station? Besides the obvious fact that regular guests such as the Safechucks would certainly know that is MJ's main residence and not a train station. LOL.

Staffordshire Bullterrier;4252374 said:
For the first time I had a brief conversation with a woman on Twitter that didn't result in me being called names, or replying with stupid smilies or ignoring. Sadly she seems to away towards the two actors, she find them very convincing during the snake Oprah interview. She hasn't seen LN yet. Her last reply to me was this...

"I’ve read all your comments and it’s just my opinion and no one will ever know the truth. I could be wrong and then so could you and others that don’t believe it and then would you feel bad you’d then not believed victims?

If I’d been abused as a child and was made to stand in a court and face my abuser I’d have probably lied out of fear too. Many victims of abuse take many years to reveal what happened to them and if it’s someone as rich and famous as he was you’d think who will believe me?"

She's not a blind hater though, and I wish I could let her see how off all of this is. Anyone willing to help lend a hand?

Check out @chiesa_denise’s Tweet:

https://twitter.com/chiesa_denise/status/1111394688878235648?s=09
What she says is often true IN GENERAL, but you always have to examine the INDIVIDUAL cases. If you could convince her of that it would be a great starting point (unfortunately I see this generalisation way too much, and you're right, it's not coming from haters, but well-meaning individuals sort of educated on the topic of abuse, but not at all on the MJ cases).

"If I’d been abused as a child and was made to stand in a court and face my abuser I’d have probably lied out of fear too"
I'm not sure she's even aware of the fact that 1) Robson testified as an adult, 2) for the defense, 3) willingly (I know, here you can throw the "because he was in love/manipulated by the abuser", but the main point was if he did this out of fear - he did not), 4) in a climate clearly anti-MJ.

"Many victims of abuse take many years to reveal what happened to them"
Sure, but not when your abuser is labeled the most famous pedo, there's a court proceeding against him, and the prosecution literally invites victims to come forward. Totally different circumstances.

"if it’s someone as rich and famous as he was you’d think who will believe me?"
*sigh* I'm wondering how old is she, or where was she in the past decades. Media/prosecution was begging for victims to come forward and accuse MJ, quite willingly to believe ANYONE. Some of MJ's kid friends were actually BULLIED by the prosecution in order to say something against MJ (think of Corey Feldman), and now it's happening again lead by Reed and supported by MSM/social media (think of Brett Barnes). Again, what she says is indeed typical IN GENERAL, but in the case of MJ saying that "noone will believe the accuser" is an enormous STRETCH.

Perhaps you can share this article with her to have an idea how was the climate/media coverage at the time of the trial (although it's unbelievable for me that someone isn't aware of that): "One of the Most Shameful Episodes In Journalistic History" https://www.huffpost.com/entry/one-of-the-most-shameful_b_610258

"she find them very convincing during the snake Oprah interview. She hasn't seen LN yet."
As strange as it sounds this could be a problem as well. Maybe she wouldn't find them convincing in LN, recognised the emotional manipulation, found the unnecessary graphic details strange or even noticed some discrepancies. Who knows, but for many who previously believed in MJ's guilt LN was actually counterproductive. Of course I'm not saying she should watch it, haha.

Last edited:
No he says the abuse stopped once he hit puberty.

Is this version to cover the fact that Safechuck was still around Michael while he was married to Lisa Marie, seen holding an umbrella? He was 16 years old at the time. Of course, he had to change his story to fit THAT scene.

Is this version to cover the fact that Safechuck was still around Michael while he was married to Lisa Marie, seen holding an umbrella? He was 16 years old at the time. Of course, he had to change his story to fit THAT scene.

It was in his original complaint that he worked on the HIStory trailer and Earth Song video.

DID THE JACKSON FAMILY ALL FALL ASLEEP WHEN THEY WATCHED LN THAT THEY WERE UNABLE TO EXPOSE THIS HUGE LIE EARLIER???
Interesting question, but I guess there are so many discrepancies it's hard to collect and verify them all.

The scene that especially surprised me why wasn't discovered sooner (and if I'm not mistaken it wasn't even pointed out by a fan but by an anti-MJ person - unwillingly of course out of ignorance) is the manipulative editing of Geragos' press conference giving a totally different context to his words.

Seriously if you are gonna waste your time dealing with haters who would still believe mj was guilty if god himself came down and told them he wasnt carry on but please can you stop posting the negativity here.ppl come here to escape all that

8:14 PM - Mar 28, 2019

I agree EW. Not saying we should bury our heads in the sand, though. Just think we need to be careful not to get too caught up in things we cannot change.

Last edited:
TheChosenOne;4252432 said:
I agree EW. And if you feel the need to keep doing it, then you should ask yourself why.

Thank You! I wonder why some fans waste their time trying to convince haters, who have been against Michael even before the trash mockumentary, of the truth. These people don’t care if God put the truth across the heavens, they would still hate on Michael. You have to understand that these people have deep emotional problems, that they want to project on to Michael. They are jealous and vindictive. They need psychological help. Anyone who can’t see that these scam artists are lying, doesn’t want to see it. Give them the facts and move on. You can’t convince ignorant, gullible, brain dead people.

Is there a link that proves? I could put it in Latvian article.

Think its a couple of pages back. Alan scalan aka big Al on facebook confirmed it. Brad sunberg said the same

https://mobile.twitter.com/GeraldineBlonde/status/1111298737463275521

Last edited:
Superstar and Producer Skrillex pictured on Instagram , is clearly showing M alot of support on his recent set. So he clearly thinks the claims are lies.

Youre stupid wade you really are. You should be hanging your head in shame. I hope you are not reading mjjc With todays technology anything is possible so i assume you are, Oh Hai there liar:hellooo:- quaking in yer boots.

Well tell her about the case with actress Teri Hatcher. She was molested by her uncle when she was a child. She didn't tell anything to her parents about this abuse. BUT when she learned about the same man who was accused of molesting two young girls years later, one of them commiting suicide because of the abuse, and she feared something like this could've happened to her daughter, she ASSISTED with the prosecutors of putting him into prison. Because of her testimony, he pleaded guilty and was sentenced to 14 years in prison. If she could do so then surely as hell could James and Wade do the same thing if they really were molested, instead of letting Michael go off TWICE in court.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teri_Hatcher

https://www.mercurynews.com/2008/08...er-helped-put-in-prison-dies-of-colon-cancer/

And they did not run to no attorney to get a lawsuit for $$ either before getting justice

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I was at Neverland a lot during 1988 and 1992 and I never saw Wade or his family there. There was no Train Station there during that time. I knew every inch of that place. What a Liar he his. How on earth was this not checked for the facts. Or they just didn&#8217;t care! &#55357;&#56865;</p>&mdash; Brenda Harvey Richie (@BrendaRichie) <a href="https://twitter.com/BrendaRichie/status/1111394982911307776?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 28, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

New from Mike Smallcombe:

Wade Robson's Michael Jackson sex abuse claims 'disproved by his own mum'

Wade Robson's allegations of child sex abuse against Michael Jackson have reportedly been disproved by his own mother in historic court documents.

Michael Jackson biographer Mike Smallcombe claims a testimony from Joy in 1993 shows at least some of Wade's allegations in the HBO documentary Leaving Neverland cannot be true.

Speaking to Mirror Online, Mr Smallcombe said the case hinged on Wade claiming the abuse started when his family went to the Grand Canyon and he stayed behind with *****.

But Mr Smallcombe claims his mother Joy told a court in 1993 that Wade did join them on them trip.

He points to Joy's testimony under oath as proof that Wade has lied.

He said: "In the documentary, Wade Robson described how he and his then 10-year-old sister stayed in Jackson’s bedroom the first two nights they were ever at Neverland in January 1990.

"Wade then claimed that his family left to go to the Grand Canyon, while he stayed behind with Jackson alone at Neverland for the next five days.

"Wade claimed it was then when he was first abused by Jackson, going into graphic detail about what had allegedly happened over the course of several nights."

Mr Smallcombe pointed to Joy's testimony in the Jodie Chandler case against Jackson in the early 90's.

The ***** biographer continued: "His mother, Joy Robson, testified under oath in a deposition in 1993/1994 in relation to the Jordie Chandler case that Wade had actually gone with them on that trip to the Grand Canyon, before the entire family returned to Neverland for the second time the following weekend.

"Joy Robson had no reason to lie about this; she openly admitted that Wade stayed with Jackson alone on other occasions.

"She could have said, ‘Wade stayed behind with Michael when we went away to the Grand Canyon between weekends’, it wouldn’t have made a difference."

Mr Smallcombe then went on to detail what Joy claimed happened, which goes against her son's allegations.

He continued: “Her words in that deposition were, ‘We went to the ranch for the first weekend, and then we left and went to the Grand Canyon, and we toured. We came back to the ranch for the following weekend’.

“She was asked to elaborate on who had gone to the Grand Canyon, and she said ‘my family’. There was no mention of Wade staying behind.

“To confirm this, later on, she revealed that the first time Wade stayed alone with Jackson at the ranch without her was actually in 1993.

"She said, ‘My son has never been to the ranch without me up until this year (1993)’.”

Smallcombe added that when testifying in defence of Jackson in 2005, more than a decade after his mother’s deposition, Wade also testified that the only time he had been at Neverland without his mother was sometime in 1992 or 1993, when Macaulay Culkin and Jordie Chandler were also there.

Mr Smallcombe continued: "When giving evidence and asked if his sister had stayed in the bed with him ‘the entire time’ they were at Neverland on that first trip, Wade answered ‘yes’.

"Meaning he never stayed alone with Jackson during that trip.

"His mum corroborated that when giving evidence the following day."

Mr Smallcombe has also pointed to Wade admitting that he 'did not know' whether what happened that night 'came from (his) own recollection or it was told to (him) by someone else’.

Mr Smallcombe alleged: "In one email to his mother, he also asked her scores of questions about what had happened that first weekend at Neverland.

"That was when Wade was drafting a book about the alleged abuse, having failed to get the Cirque du Soleil job with the Estate.

"All of this shows that Wade’s story about being abused that first time, while the rest of his family had supposedly left the ranch to go to the Grand Canyon, is false.

"Of course, while this doesn’t categorically rule out that Jackson abused Wade Robson, it does make you wonder if this extremely detailed and key story in the documentary has been fabricated."

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/wade-robsons-michael-jackson-sex-14201396.amp

From MS twitter:
For those wondering about Joy Robson’s 93/94 grand jury deposition, I got the transcript from a source, it’s not online

What was the actual date (just for my records) was Joy Robsons deposition that is discussed in that article? I know it is time stamped, I just can't find it right now.

yesterday there were a question about when Michael moved to Neverland. I am cleaning ny bokshelf and came across the Chris Cardell's book Michael Jackson King Of Pop. In the end of the book it is said he moved there in 1989. I don't know how credible the book is though.

Back