Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

I wonder what reeds excuse is for wades trip to the canyon that his mum confirmed twice. Guess she got the years mixed up aswell!

The kids should now file lawsuits for malice intent. Cause the evidence is mounting. Safechuck will crack easily imo.

This is exactly what should happen now, there's just no way in hell nothing is going to happen after this. No good reason for that at all. They may not be able to sue for defamation but they can for this.

Some people on Twitter now saying that he just needs to come out, apologize and we will forgive him.

Lmao, I'm sorry but people seem to forget that this is about money for all three involved. He ain't gonna apologize for shit.

Reed and these fools can hang it up. It is only going to get worst. I said people are going to start dissected this trash. Now it is time to call the media out on their push for these lies.

But who's gonna do that? The MSM still isn't covering it. It seems that this has to be taken to court and that can only be the estate/kids. Sue the living shit out of them please.

Als this

And this man is scheduled to speak about "the future of factual" film making. You can help in silencing him:

https://t.co/axElJtk2Y0

Forgive who? WADE? JAMES?

The only way they would get my forgiveness is FULL repentance.. and what that means to me is do as proactive in admitting they lied, and honor THE truth in a public platform.

THIS I never see happening.. The ego is tied into this and they will never (unless they can surprise me) would do what it would take for true forgiveness.. I do have it in to do so, it would just take A LOT from them to earn that.

They would basically have to 1. erase any damage they did to Michaels legacy 2. give a stamp in history that would give people that have always thought he was guilty a reason to think twice..

I want THIS issue to become the thing that officially vindicates Michaels name once and for all.. I want it written in history that Michael was hunted, accused, abused, and did NOT harm any children. He (if anything) was a hero of children.

Anna;4252742 said:
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-partner="tweetdeck"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Mj didn’t even live at neverland when James was 16/17, and James clearly said the abuse stopped when he hit puberty, which was 12 now dan wants us to believe it carried on for 4-5 years after that?? Come on dan, the game is up! <a href="https://t.co/8RtViyBcog">pic.twitter.com/8RtViyBcog</a></p>&mdash; Michael #MJInnocent (@Mike_dropUK) <a href="https://twitter.com/Mike_dropUK/status/1112375033752625152?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 31, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Reed is just embarrassing himself at this point.
<iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: medium none;" title="Twitter analytics iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe>
This is what I was talking about.
By extending he ruined the timeline, he ruined a part of their narrative, AND he admitted James lied in his civil court case.
Donald Trump could actually confirm this since he stayed at Trump Towers.

Also I don’t know if it is that important, but I remember an interview with some members of Jodeci where they mentioned Michael saying he was a fan of “Diary of a Mad Band” and sang one of their songs to them in the studio.
“Diary of a Mad Band” came out in Dec. 93 and they were recording their third album in New York in 1994.
Also Brandi and Wade are the same age and were born in 82. Wade would’ve been 14 in 96 when he said his last abuse happened, BUT this could muddy his timeline because Michael was barely in California.
I don’t remember if he said he was last abused at Neverland or California but Michael was primarily in Europe by then.

I'm probably just impatient as hell, but if all these revelations don't mean trouble for the three then I don't know what the **** is going on. If I was a family member with the estate behind me I would sue the goddamn living shit out of them. I just want to see something happen now, it's been going on way too long as it is.

Forgive who? WADE? JAMES?

The only way they would get my forgiveness is FULL repentance.. and what that means to me is do as proactive in admitting they lied, and honor THE truth in a public platform.

THIS I never see happening.. The ego is tied into this and they will never (unless they can surprise me) would do what it would take for true forgiveness.. I do have it in to do so, it would just take A LOT from them to earn that.

They would basically have to 1. erase any damage they did to Michaels legacy 2. give a stamp in history that would give people that have always thought he was guilty a reason to think twice..

I want THIS issue to become the thing that officially vindicates Michaels name once and for all.. I want it written in history that Michael was hunted, accused, abused, and did NOT harm any children. He (if anything) was a hero of children.
100% I agree.

Some people on Twitter now saying that he just needs to come out, apologize and we will forgive him.

Lmao, I'm sorry but people seem to forget that this is about money for all three involved. He ain't gonna apologize for shit.
That forgiveness mess is out the doors to me.
They have actively tried to ruin an innocent mans image and legacy.
They have people naming every generous act he did as grooming.
There is no coming back from this.

I'm probably just impatient as hell, but if all these revelations don't mean trouble for the three then I don't know what the **** is going on. If I was a family member with the estate behind me I would sue the goddamn living shit out of them. I just want to see something happen now, it's been going on way too long as it is.

Dont hold your breath. We had the same thing in 03.every week there was some revelation showing blatent lies re the arvizos. Going for waxes while been held hostage etc etc. Thinking it wpuld change things. It never did.

Those on twitter can help by pushing the info from smallcombe to every media outlet they can think of

Exactly. And do not forget the lying maid and other who LIED from this trash even since 1993 all for $$$$$$$.

Dont hold your breath. We had the same thing in 03.every week there was some revelation showing blatent lies re the arvizos. Going for waxes while been held hostage etc etc. Thinking it wpuld change things. It never did.

Those on twitter can help by pushing the info from smallcombe to every media outlet they can think of
At least now we have facebook and twitter which is more poplular now than myspace was back then.

The people on Twitter meant Dan Reed with that. That we'd forgive him if he came out now, apologized and all that. Some people are too gullible, Dan Reed is all about the money. He knows full well it was all lies from day one. But he knew what impact it would have nonetheless.

Yeah, good point. I will help out with that too. But if not for the MSM we can only just wait and see what the children/estate do. To me it's just mind-boggling how James can just be perjuring left and right with no penalties or anything like that. He's making money with lies based on what he declared ubde oath. How the hell is that allowed?

**** HBO at this point, go after the real criminals please.

Ppl should tweet dan to push him to go after those two. Act the victim like hes been duped. Feel sorry for him. He should do that or get dragged down with them. He needs to cover himself. Put the thought in his head

He will never do that. He wants to be known as the one who destroyed Michael Jackson and he still hope there will be more backlash at MJ. He is enjoying all the exposure and support he got for the so called reputable media and Hollywood big names. This is a no body who is being made to look like a hero he cannot believe himself. How anyone expects him to turn on them? No way. Even if Jordan came now and admitted he lied Reed will say he is still in love with MJ so his denial should be disregarded.

Ppl should tweet dan to push him to go after those two. Act the victim like hes been duped. Feel sorry for him. He should do that or get dragged down with them. He needs to cover himself. Put the thought in his head

Elusive, I hope this doesn't come off as rude but I think your personal loving nature makes you naive with Dan.. Dan is the driving force behind this documentary, he was not lied to by Wade and James.. THEY are lying to us.. He is the one that carefully edited that documentary, talked them through the process, cleverly used out of context situations to make Michael Jackson look like a pedophile.. If it was not for DAN, this would not be happening.

If anything, he is their leader.. (not in the accusation) but as to how they present the accusations. Dan is a liar, fake, manipulative narcissist. While Wade and James are the equipment this 'ship' is made out of, DAN is the 'contractor' that approved the building of the ship as Wade and James built it (along with their legal teams). Gave Dan the 'helm' as the CAPTAIN of the ship to drive the ship right through Michael Jackson into the hearts of millions of Michael Jackson supporters.. We bleed because of him!

Without him, (up until the moment he grabbed that 'gun') we had very little concern about these allegations.. mind you, they've been around for 7 years now.. THEY were failing, and he was seen as their savior.

Do the documents of the train station, explains what the Estate means by "we have proves that fans don't see" ?

ksat9;4252759 said:

I agree 1000%. There is no forgiveness for this. If the family doesn’t sue these scumbags for something, I am going to be really pissed. These liars/extortionists don’t deserve one ounce of pity or forgiveness for what they have tried to do to Michael’s legacy, family and fans. The three monsters-Robson, Safechuck, and Reed need to be called out in full force for what they have done. The bottomline is they were so arrogant that they thought they could say anything and get away with it. Never in a million years did they think that MJ fans would have the knowledge that we do and challenge them. On another forum where I was defending Michael, one of the haters actually said:” one thing is that MJ fans really know their stuff.” For a hater to acknowledge that is really something. Btw, the low down media needs to be called out big time for their complicity in refusing to acknowledge the truth.

I just tweeted the guy that was tweeting Dan facts... I really hope he listens!

He will never do that. He wants to be known as the one who destroyed Michael Jackson and he still hope there will be more backlash at MJ. He is enjoying all the exposure and support he got for the so called reputable media and Hollywood big names. This is a no body who is being made to look like a hero he cannot believe himself. How anyone expects him to turn on them? No way. Even if Jordan came now and admitted he lied Reed will say he is still in love with MJ so his denial should be disregarded.
He can say what he want but that wont work. people who are honest saw through his lies only haters and people who can be duped only believe this liar. Jordan admitts he lies, that kills all of it no matter what anyone say. They will just look like people who just want MJ to be guilty no matter what. In 2005, the 1993 case case came in an expose the Chandlers so if Jordan admit he lie, he will only confirmed what was already proven. His settlement is the only thing haters want to hang on.

Soundmind;4252770 said:

I agree. The summary of this film on Amazon makes it clear that this film was deliberately 'crafted' as a portrait of 'sustained abuse'. Reed made sure not to include any difficult questions or dissenting voices, and he is now 'hoist by his own petard'. He created his own bed, and will have to lie in it (along with HBO and everyone else involved)...Lie seemingly being the operative word throughout this whole debacle.

When allegations of abuse by Jackson involving young boys surfaced in 1993, many found it hard to believe that he could be guilty of such unspeakable acts. Leaving Neverland explores the experiences of two young boys, James Safechuck, at age ten, and Wade Robson, at age seven, who were both befriended by Jackson. They and their families were entranced by the singer&#8217;s fairy-tale existence as his career reached its peak.

Through gut-wrenching interviews with Safechuck and Robson, now in their 30s, as well as their mothers, wives and siblings, Leaving Neverland crafts a portrait of sustained abuse, and explores the complicated feelings that led both men to confront their experiences after both had a young son of their own. Playing out against the backdrop of our collective experience, the film documents the value of breaking silence, even when it implicates a powerful and revered figure.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Leaving-Ne...ng+Neverland'&qid=1554061270&s=gateway&sr=8-1

I thought I'd share this:

IDK if this interests anyone, but this is what Wade Robson claims he was listening to on his way to his therapist that helped him open up about the 'abuse'..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCvmsMzlF7o

The narrative is dealing with dealing with the issue of 'perfection' when parents instill it in you.. Speak much more to the dynamic of his relationship with his (stage mom, talent agent) mother.. And connects much closer to the type of issues he spoke about in his breakdowns about not living up to expectations etc.

I thought I'd share this:

IDK if this interests anyone, but this is what Wade Robson claims he was listening to on his way to his therapist that helped him open up about the 'abuse'..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCvmsMzlF7o

The narrative is dealing with dealing with the issue of 'perfection' when parents instill it in you.. Speak much more to the dynamic of his relationship with his (stage mom, talent agent) mother.. And connects much closer to the type of issues he spoke about in his breakdowns about not living up to expectations etc.

Of course he used this to guilt trip her to join him in his plans to extort the estate.

somewhereinthedark;4252773 said:
I agree 1000%. There is no forgiveness for this. If the family doesn’t sue these scumbags for something, I am going to be really pissed. These liars/extortionists don’t deserve one ounce of pity or forgiveness for what they have tried to do to Michael’s legacy, family and fans. The three monsters-Robson, Safechuck, and Reed need to be called out in full force for what they have done. The bottomline is they were so arrogant that they thought they could say anything and get away with it. Never in a million years did they think that MJ fans would have the knowledge that we do and challenge them. On another forum where I was defending Michael, one of the haters actually said:” one thing is that MJ fans really know their stuff.” For a hater to acknowledge that is really something. Btw, the low down media needs to be called out big time for their complicity in refusing to acknowledge the truth.
Yes that “turn the other cheek” pushover personality that they have needs to be out the door.
People attack that family anyways so they might as well just go full force with it.

I think everyone including his entire family underestimated how knowledgeable and strong of a fan base he has.
Most of us (such as myself) were still fans but were minding our own business and we are here full force because we are just tired of them attacking Michael with lies.
All we need is for someone or a blog with a bigger platform to give this an extra push.
I don’t trust the msm so maybe someone like Tariq Nasheed, or even Chris Brown or Evan Ross.
Even blogs like the Shaderoom or Baller Alert can help.

Elusive, I hope this doesn't come off as rude but I think your personal loving nature makes you naive with Dan.. Dan is the driving force behind this documentary, he was not lied to by Wade and James.. THEY are lying to us.. He is the one that carefully edited that documentary, talked them through the process, cleverly used out of context situations to make Michael Jackson look like a pedophile.. If it was not for DAN, this would not be happening.

If anything, he is their leader.. (not in the accusation) but as to how they present the accusations. Dan is a liar, fake, manipulative narcissist. While Wade and James are the equipment this 'ship' is made out of, DAN is the 'contractor' that approved the building of the ship as Wade and James built it (along with their legal teams). Gave Dan the 'helm' as the CAPTAIN of the ship to drive the ship right through Michael Jackson into the hearts of millions of Michael Jackson supporters.. We bleed because of him!

Without him, (up until the moment he grabbed that 'gun') we had very little concern about these allegations.. mind you, they've been around for 7 years now.. THEY were failing, and he was seen as their savior.

No not rude at all kop. I think you have taken what ive said the wrong way. Not your fault. One of the probs with the net. I agree i dont believe for one min hes not in on this but IF the ship starts to sink hes such a scumbag that he will do anything to cover his own ass and pass the blame onto others. As to say " it wasnt me i got used" because admitting you were in on it is far worse for your career than acting the victim and blaming those two

Back