Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

It seems odd that he would mention the train station if he was never there. We don't really know the last time he visited Neverland do we?
I was thinking about it yesterday. It is really strange. If Safechuck spent time so much in Neverland as he described how couldn't he remember that there is no train. I mean, the train goes all around the property. That is my fav exposed lies. So stupid.

sorry, who is he? Is it made public or cause of the settlement we can't have it?

Mike smallcombe the journo whos been putting out the articles. He said he has the grand jury tesitmony from a source. G.J testimony is supposed to be secret

I was thinking about it yesterday. It is really strange. If Safechuck spent time so much in Neverland as he described how couldn't he remember that there is no train. I mean, the train goes all around the property. That is my fav exposed lies. So stupid.

He was trying to taint the whole property.the train station is prob the most famous building so he through it in there aswell

Glanni;4252655 said:
????

she deleted it all or not

its still all on the OWN channels. but not on oprahs, right?
<menu type="context" id="fcltHTML5Menu"><menuitem command="context" label="Copy Link Text"></menuitem></menu>

RazorFist on Twitter is saying that it has been deleted. He used Oprah's interview in his original duscussion of LN, and he says the sources he used are not there anymore.

RazörFist@RAZ0RFIST
6h6 hours ago

I didn't even pay attention to her tweets. Can confirm her 'After Neverland' videos have disappeared from YouTube. I had to use them in my rebuttals awhile back. Now 'Poof'. The full 'After Neverland' video was originally up on her channel, now it's mysteriously gone.

On the trains, he says:
Train wasn't even flown in from Germany until November 1993, in fact.
And if they're referring to the SECOND train? The one without a track?
That didn't even exist until the year 2000.

I shared this on another website and one of the main MJ haters said "Safechuck is likely just mixing up his memory of an incident of abuse with another memory of being there at at later date".

These people always have an answer for everything.
That is BS. Then why give a date as if they know that is the date/year and keep so called rings. I have never seen such bull. Excuses, excuses. Wont fly. If this was MJ with a lot of excuses those same people would be saying see, "he can not tell the truth. he is guilty." I guess that poster can also explain James's mother who danced the DAY Michael died in 2009 for abusing her son when her son claimed he did not know he was abused until he saw Wade on the Today show which was in May 2013. I would ask him/her to explain that. These people are fools.

Last edited:
There is no way around the lie about the train station. He specifically said he was abused there at the second floor. People made executes for him about the Grammy. That was a big lie also. Are we supposed to excuse all his inconsistencies for the sake of believing his story?

I have another question. Updating my article about the facts cause going to send to our media. I haven't seen the movie (makes me sick) so I am confused about what was in it and what did they say in interviews.

Did Safechuck said in the movie that he realized he was raped when saw Robson filling the lawsuit? Where did he or his mother said that in 2005 Safechuck said to her that Michael is a bad person? Was both things in the movie?

There is a transcript of the film at this link. This is the 2nd half and you can find a link to the first half on the same page:

https://vindicatemj.wordpress.com/2...ipt-the-2nd-half-hour-of-lies-and-distortion/

There is no way around the lie about the train station. He specifically said he was abused there at the second floor. People made executes for him about the Grammy. That was a big lie also. Are we supposed to excuse all his inconsistencies for the sake of believing his story?

Who's excusing him? Simply saying it seems odd to mention the train station at all if he had never even seen it in person. So one wonders when was the last time he visited Neverland.

Maybe a part of him wants to get caught. Or maybe he's just reckless.

I have another question. Updating my article about the facts cause going to send to our media. I haven't seen the movie (makes me sick) so I am confused about what was in it and what did they say in interviews.

Did Safechuck said in the movie that he realized he was raped when saw Robson filling the lawsuit? Where did he or his mother said that in 2005 Safechuck said to her that Michael is a bad person? Was both things in the movie?

deleted.. PMing you instead

xD Dan Reed said Safeshuck is wrong about the train station, because he (Safeshuck) don't remember well when the abuse ended.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Yeah there seems to be no doubt about the station date. The date they have wrong is the end of the abuse.</p>&mdash; Dan Reed (@danreed1000) <a href="https://twitter.com/danreed1000/status/1112364525922254850?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 31, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

So now he's going to change his timeline to being abused when he was 16? :laughing:

Die on that hill Dan.

Exactly my thoughts. I mean, he was no little kid back then, he visited Neverland at the age of 10, 11...14 (by the way, was this confirmed by anyone?). How is it possible, that he couldn't remember that the train station did not exist for all these years? And his family (and he surely had intensive conversations with them before taking legal action and participtating in LN to make sure he could present the most consistent story possible) couldn't remember also? Makes no sense to me at all...

jimbean;4252730 said:
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Yeah there seems to be no doubt about the station date. The date they have wrong is the end of the abuse.</p>&mdash; Dan Reed (@danreed1000) <a href="https://twitter.com/danreed1000/status/1112364525922254850?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 31, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
1) that debunks the whole “mj stopped with me when I hit puberty” lie because by the time the train station was done James was a teenager.
2) After 94 Michael was barely at Neverland and was even barely in California.
There is a court document where he states that he’s either in Europe or New York at the Trump Towers most of the time.
If my years about Wade are correct that could also help debunk Wades lies too since he claimed Michael abused him until he was 14.

Soundmind;4252725 said:
That was a huge lie and trying to cover for it with another lie also causes more problems because the timelines again don’t match.
I am more positive now that their appeals will be going in the trash.
There are too many lies and cover for lies that causes another lie or debunks a whole new narrative within their stories.

Mike smallcombe the journo whos been putting out the articles. He said he has the grand jury tesitmony from a source. G.J testimony is supposed to be secret
was he the one who wrote that Robson's mom testified in 93 that Robson joined with family to Grand Canyon trip?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-partner="tweetdeck"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Mj didn&#8217;t even live at neverland when James was 16/17, and James clearly said the abuse stopped when he hit puberty, which was 12 now dan wants us to believe it carried on for 4-5 years after that?? Come on dan, the game is up! <a href="https://t.co/8RtViyBcog">pic.twitter.com/8RtViyBcog</a></p>&mdash; Michael #MJInnocent (@Mike_dropUK) <a href="https://twitter.com/Mike_dropUK/status/1112375033752625152?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 31, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Reed is just embarrassing himself at this point.
<iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: medium none;" title="Twitter analytics iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe>

&#128514;&#128514; this is funny

Mike Smallcombe
@mikesmallcombe1
·
1h
Nail in the coffin for the train station story.
Quote Tweet
Charles Thomson
@CEThomson
Replying to @mikesmallcombe1, and @danreed1000
Safechuck’s own sworn declaration from his ongoing lawsuit makes no mention of him ever visiting Neverland after 1992/3. He only testifies to seeing Jackson in Boston, Washington DC, Chicago, Budapest and New Jersey.

Mike Smallcombe
@mikesmallcombe1
·
2h
So
@danreed1000
is now saying because the story has been debunked, suddenly the end of Safechuck’s abuse was when he was 16/17 rather than 14. It’s a three year discrepancy. Just hold your hands up, don’t change the story. This is what happens when you don’t investigate properly.
Quote Tweet
Dan Reed
@danreed1000
Replying to @mikesmallcombe1
Yeah there seems to be no doubt about the station date. The date they have wrong is the end of the abuse.

But what about Safechuck being replaced once he hit puberty? what about the claim that he cried his eyes off when mj left him sleeping on a sofa while Barnes slept in MJ's bed and the very next day he was given a ticket and told to go back to his home?! so how does the new timeline now fits with how safe chuck felt disposable after Brett entreated the picture? What about he lost all contact with mj for a significant period of time only for mj to call him back after the 1993 allegations because he wanted to ensure he would testify for him, what about he was so happy to hear from him but no abuse took place because he was no longer interested in him and pushed him out again. How does all that fit with the new timeline?

I guess reed us calling safechuck a liar now? cause every deposition says the abuse stopped in 92. Youve been had dan ? time to create a new story?

Notice how reed says THEY have the date wrong. Doesnt he mean safechuck has? ?

Some people on Twitter now saying that he just needs to come out, apologize and we will forgive him.

Lmao, I'm sorry but people seem to forget that this is about money for all three involved. He ain't gonna apologize for shit.

My is Dan Reed a real scumbag POS human being if I have ever seen one. Down with the cockroaches. lol

What a moron. Just changes things on the fly after he is slapped int he face with the truth lol.

It's hilarious to watch. Provides me great daily entertainment watching reed get owned

The kids should now file lawsuits for malice intent. Cause the evidence is mounting. Safechuck will crack easily imo.

Some people on Twitter now saying that he just needs to come out, apologize and we will forgive him.

Lmao, I'm sorry but people seem to forget that this is about money for all three involved. He ain't gonna apologize for shit.

Reed and these fools can hang it up. It is only going to get worst. I said people are going to start dissected this trash. Now it is time to call the media out on their push for these lies.

Back