Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Both AMAs and SoulTrain Awards were held in LA.
MJ attended both ceremonies to receive special awards. So I'm pretty sure by this point he had to win something to attend the grammys, especially after the 88 debacle.

Also Grammys 1990 were held in LA. Well...

Last edited:
Well, that's a good one to note too... just to add for dramatic affect when people share that info, do you have a good pic that is for sure from that specific trip? Hey maybe we can make a meme out of it..

Only this one that is shown in Leaving Neverland from the United Negro College Fund, March 10th, 1988... New York City. By including this photo in Leaving Neverland they accidentally revealed another lie. James did not travel to New York by himself to see Michael.

REFieRc.png

Only this one that is shown in Leaving Neverland from the United Negro College Fund, March 10th, 1988... New York City. By including this photo in Leaving Neverland they accidentally revealed another lie. James did not travel to New York by himself to see Michael.

REFieRc.png

this photo taken in March of 1988 can be from the trip that james and his mother made to see michael in march 1988 to new York after visiting Michael on the ghost of the opera with lizza minelli. this is mentioned in his lawsuit and he says that he was accompanied by his mother on page 9 of his lawsuit point 25

https://es.scribd.com/document/324761203/James-Safechuck-September-19-2016-Second-Amended-Complaint

Maybe there is an error as to when the grammy was on the grammy website itself, if it was in another year when the grammy awards obviously on the grammy page is wrong because it says it was in 1989 when Michael won for leave me alone .

maybe james could be confusing the American music awards that were in 1989 with the grammy and maybe was in new york 1989 after those awards.

or maybe he travel in 1990 and has completely wrong in the date because the dates at the grammy website there says that the ceremony was in 1989.

there are 3 dates
-grammy 1988 where he went with his mother to see michael but the abuse had not happened yet.
-American music awards of 1989 where michael went to those awards in 1989 and maybe james can refer to them in the trip just for having confused them with the grammy.
-and grammy of 1990 that gets confused when looking at the grammy's own page because it implies that it was in 1989.

Why want some people suddenly now so hard that this Grammy abuse story is true and can stand up when the estate loyers already debunked it as false and pure fiction years ago ( what James knew and didn't repeat the story in LN and is also a reason why James lawsuit didn't went so far then wades) like James whole abuse story!
Are some people here now working as James loyars and for the MJ hater camp or still for MJ who want debunk LN to let people stand in the history books as the compleate innocent man he always was????

Some people should rethink the destination they have and if they still have doubts and think that the faritales Wade and James tells are true!!!
The climate I get today tells me that there are still this doubters what is really sad and let us went back and for right away since January with not really comeing further what is really frustrating and anoying.

I still belive in Michaels compleate innocence 100 Percent!

Last edited:
While it's great that this filth is being dismembered on a daily basis, however can't James just say it has been so long ago that he just mixed up those dates? For both the award show and train station, and get away with that too? I wouldn't be surprised if they are gonna play it like that now.

While it's great that this filth is being dismembered on a daily basis, however can't James just say it has been so long ago that he just mixed up those dates? For both the award show and train station, and get away with that too? I wouldn't be surprised if they are gonna play it like that now.

He said he was having sex every day at a place which did not exist. This is not a case of mixing the dates this is a fat big provable lie.

He said he was having sex every day at a place which did not exist. This is not a case of mixing the dates this is a fat big provable lie.

Very good point! I forgot about that. That's certainly something that would haunt you forever too. Not James though, nahhh, he'll just grin right after talking about horrible acts of abuse. ****ing faker.

Some very strong last words there!

this photo taken in March of 1988 can be from the trip that james and his mother made to see michael in march 1988 to new York after visiting Michael on the ghost of the opera with lizza minelli. this is mentioned in his lawsuit and he says that he was accompanied by his mother on page 9 of his lawsuit point 25

https://es.scribd.com/document/324761203/James-Safechuck-September-19-2016-Second-Amended-Complaint

You're right it would have been this same trip. And now things get even more messy. So we have Safechuck talking about a trip to New York in 1988 with his mother to see Michael and see the phantom of the opera. THIS was actually after Michael performed at the Grammy's. Then later we have Safechuck travelling to New York by himself in 1989 to see Michael after he performed at the Grammy's. WTF??

Safechuck's stories don't seem to make sense. Usually the truth makes sense.

Last edited:
what I mean is that james does not say they were in the grammy of new york, what he says is that he flew to new york to spend some time with michael "after" the grammy (without specifying when exactly). He does not says that the grammy was in New York.
that is, michael after the grammy of los angeles 1989 could catch a flight the next day or when it was (because it does not say when it was) and met with james which says he flew to new york where they spent some time together.
and yes, michael went to the grammy of los angeles

https://youtu.be/JuER1uDYuTQ

https://youtu.be/KVnSuk7MTz0

Now, please relax a bit. This is not the first time you have been almost angrily peddling pretty incorrect information. I just see you appearing time after time and posting your own "interpretations" of what James or Wade meant, and its always to find an excuse for them.

Its pretty tiring, at least for me. If you are going to play devils advocate, I personally would like you to be 100% sure on the facts you are presenting. Its a horrible situation already for everyone, without getting into lengthy arguments in here because you are speculating wrongly about facts. Thanks!

He wrote in his deposition the abuse was between 88-92 and he was abused in the train station early on! He claimed mj was distancing himself from him by 90. After 92 claimed the only contact was when chandler happened in 93. Never webt to the ranch again just mentioned budapest and earthsong in 94/95.

So you mix the dates up! What by at least 6 years! And he never claimed he went to the ranch again afterwards. Clearly says it happened around 88 yet it wasnt built till 94.his whole story is built around 88-92

These are the times I wish I owned the Adrian Grant book with all those time stamped events... I miss that damn book, does anyone here have it? can look in that time frame of 1989 and see if it says anything.. might as well do this for all the time windows they leave open.

These are the times I wish I owned the Adrian Grant book with all those time stamped events... I miss that damn book, does anyone here have it? can look in that time frame of 1989 and see if it says anything.. might as well do this for all the time windows they leave open.

i have it, but it's in russian xD

25th of feb

MJ have not recieved award for Man In The Mirror
MJ did not attend the ceremony

He wrote in his deposition the abuse was between 88-92 and he was abused in the train station early on! He claimed mj was distancing himself from him by 90. After 92 claimed the only contact was when chandler happened in 93. Never webt to the ranch again just mentioned budapest and earthsong in 94/95.

So you mix the dates up! What by at least 6 years! And he never claimed he went to the ranch again afterwards. Clearly says it happened around 88 yet it wasnt built till 94.his whole story is built around 88-92

Yeah, it seems James has gotten himself into a very nasty position. I mean you can perhaps mix up one year, maybe a even two, but not like that. I really hope there are consequences for this vulture and his mother. Lol, if these uninformed celebs that side with these criminals only knew. What fools!

I recall that name. What book was it again? I have several books here.

this might be a dumb argument lol but for the sake of argument.. Don't yall think if Michael attended the 89 grammys (considering the way he looked in 89) that female fans would have posted pics all over the forums throughout these years? I mean, it is sometimes hard to stumble on pics we have not seen before, let alone a 'done up' picture of Michael at a public event... I would think that would be all over the photo sections on MJ sites..

Yeah, it seems James has gotten himself into a very nasty position. I mean you can perhaps mix up one year, maybe a even two, but not like that. I really hope there are consequences for this vulture and his mother. Lol, if these uninformed celebs that side with these criminals only knew. What fools!

I recall that name. What book was it again? I have several books here.

HOW IRONIC... So I went to go find a pic of the book online to show you what book and I found this.. Look at the dates lol
82373358.jpg

I can't make out what it says within those dates though.. blurry

The Book is called Michael Jackson: The Visual Documentary it is GREAT to find what MJ was doing on specific dates.. it's the super 'creeper' book for all fans lol! It basically captures every public move Michael made..

HOW IRONIC... So I went to go find a pic of the book online to show you what book and I found this.. Look at the dates lol
82373358.jpg

The Book is called Michael Jackson: The Visual Documentary it is GREAT to find what MJ was doing on specific dates.. it's the super 'creeper' book for all fans lol! It basically captures every public move Michael made..

I have this book. If I have time tonight, I'll dig it out and look at dates.

Now, please relax a bit. This is not the first time you have been almost angrily peddling pretty incorrect information. I just see you appearing time after time and posting your own "interpretations" of what James or Wade meant, and its always to find an excuse for them.

Its pretty tiring, at least for me. If you are going to play devils advocate, I personally would like you to be 100% sure on the facts you are presenting. Its a horrible situation already for everyone, without getting into lengthy arguments in here because you are speculating wrongly about facts. Thanks!

I agree on this I cant understand this person and why he/she has so big doubuts in MJs innocence and want so hardly belive wade and james.

82373358.jpg

Thats great.
Can someone post all the events from 1988 til 1996 or when wades abuse stoped in an extra thread?

What events are mentioned whe the Robsons visited the u.s. in 1990?

this might be a dumb argument lol but for the sake of argument.. Don't yall think if Michael attended the 89 grammys (considering the way he looked in 89) that female fans would have posted pics all over the forums throughout these years? I mean, it is sometimes hard to stumble on pics we have not seen before, let alone a 'done up' picture of Michael at a public event... I would think that would be all over the photo sections on MJ sites..

Michael didn't show up at the Grammys where he won for the Leave me alone video because he got very frustrating after he recived not one single award for any other short film from bad or in general very less awards for the album he expected to recive the most honar for and smelt the conspircy against him in the media and in the industry very intensely til this day.
He absolutly didn't expected to win, not want once agian this live frustrating expirence to lose and deccided to not attend the show.

Is the Estate going to do something very soon? It has almost been a month since the documentary was broadcasted. They must do something, MJ's image is so tarnished by all this shit. You guys are lucky in the UK or US, you have newspapers that talk about the lies. Nothing here in France. It drives me mad. For two weeks there were plenty of articles about Michael being a sexual predator. And now that we have many concrete proofs showing that we can't believe everything the accusers say, they don't talk about it. This is so frustrating.
don't wait for the media to talk about it. Make your own articles and post them around on your own. I've been gathering all the info I could and I translated it in my language and I am starting to spread it around. I posted in sites, that allows you to post your own articles and I am posting the link in the comments of articles made by media. Also in FB. That way you can spread the word on your own avoiding the media.

There are two of my articles that I posted on my own:
https://www.draugiem.lv/mjjaunumi/n...ilveki-melo-Patiesiba-par-filmu-Leav_16060555
https://spoki.lv/slavenibas/Fakti-nemelo-Cilveki-melo-Patiesiba/892391

I was taping everything on award show around that time. I would have had it. I have the 1988 grammy show, the Soul train show with him and Eddie, the American Music award shows with Liz and Eddie, etc. NO 1989 . I got my vcr in 1987.

don't wait for the media to talk about it. Make your own articles and post them around on your own. I've been gathering all the info I could and I translated it in my language and I am starting to spread it around. I posted in sites, that allows you to post your own articles and I am posting the link in the comments of articles made by media. Also in FB. That way you can spread the word on your own avoiding the media.

There are two on my articles that I posted on my own:
https://www.draugiem.lv/mjjaunumi/n...ilveki-melo-Patiesiba-par-filmu-Leav_16060555

Nice work!

There are two of my articles that I posted on my own:
And send it to radio host/DJs everywhere.

I have it if you will need it the future. I see the question was already answered.

I agree on this I cant understand this person and why he/she has so big doubuts in MJs innocence and want so hardly belive wade and james.

Thats great.
Can someone post all the events from 1988 til 1996 or when wades abuse stoped in an extra thread?

What events are mentioned whe the Robsons visited the u.s. in 1990?

I have this on tape. This is the night he won at the Soul Train Eddie Murphy and Liz gave him his award 1988. People were still laughing from the AMA award when MJ asked Eddie to hold his award. LOL It was funny.

And send it to radio host/DJs everywhere.
good idea.

Too bad FB doesn't have this feature of writing articles with picture. It would be much better or spread the word there.

Btw, FB has a feature to promote posts. I use it for my job. Although I don't think you can promote your own posts but if you make a page about MJ in your language, you post there your article and you can promote it in FB. The price is not that much. And you can choose to promote in your country only. That is a way how to reach ppl too without a media. And maybe some ppl will share the links of your article further.

Off topic. But Latvian basketball player who works in USA now is now accused of rape now. It is all over the news in Latvia and nobody believes it but ppl are following the news. Leaving Neverland may not be that big news soon in here, I think.

It seems like it is like some kind of trend now to accuse celebrities.

Back