Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Guys, when will be a first court meeting between HBO and Estate? Is it going to be soon as I heared something about April?

No, I believe 23rd May is the first court date, and that will be just to discuss possible dates for actual hearings. I doubt we will see any 'court meeting' before mid-late June, or later.

My point exactly! Underestimating ROBson & SafeCHECK proved to be a gigantic mistake, and that Jacobshagen type is up to no good!

Yeah but I'm not gonna worry too much about that prick. I mean... tapes? Really? So what, he's gonna use a impersonator to make it look like he was doing weird stuff, and with children on the tapes? That would be incredibly sick to orchestrate, all that. Nah, I'm not gonna worry too much.

I read it. The Estate's response seems watertight to me. It's pretty in-depth, but basically:

• Robson's case doesn't meet the criteria for an exception to the statute of limitations

• Michael was the sole shareholder of both MJJ Productions and MJJ Ventures and had total control, so there is no legal basis for Robson's claim that the companies can be held responsible for not protecting him from any alleged abuse, especially since the companies had nothing to do with Robson and Michael's introduction or any involvement with the locations where abuse allegedly occurred

Thanks for letting me know. Sounds like they have a real good chance of getting that thrown out again then. But let's wait and see. And if that were to happen, do Wade and James finally truly need to pay the estate then?

No, I believe 23rd May is the first court date, and that will be just to discuss possible dates for actual hearings. I doubt we will see any 'court meeting' before mid-late June, or later.

The same lawfirm who works for HBO against the estate because of a film with Wade worked also for AEG against the Jackson Family when Wade firet wade his allegations publically!

Dan is starting to throw Wade and James under the bus just like I said he would... narcisim wont let him take any blame.. HE KNOWS they are lying but he's going to play dumb.

Dan is starting to throw Wade and James under the bus just like I said he would... narcisim wont let him take any blame.. HE KNOWS they are lying but he's going to play dumb.

We need to try to convince the Jackson family that they need to all come together and investigate LN and the Lawsuits intensly to find more hols in James and Wade story and increase the pressure.

----------------

There was a last dinner mention from Wade before MJs death in LN.
Someone said early in this thread that something was wrong with this dinner but I don't know anymore what it was.

What do you guys think about starting a GoFundMe to pay for news paper articles? Imagine if we get a fact article/sheet in a large news paper..?? Just pay for it together

What do you guys think about starting a GoFundMe to pay for news paper articles? Imagine if we get a fact article/sheet in a large news paper..?? Just pay for it together
does it work that wat? Can you buy a place for your article?

[h=1]Michael Jackson's Family Defends Singer in New Documentary 'Investigating Neverland'[/h]https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/hip-hop/8505847/investigating-neverland-documentary-michael-jackson

[h=1]Michael Jackson's Estate Claims They Have Evidence Proving Wade Robson Lied [/h]https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/michae...ence-proving-wade-robson-lied-news.76514.html
[h=1]

Michael Jacksonin kitaristi Jennifer Batten tyrmää kohudokumentin: "Se on vain yksi rahantekoväline"
[/h]https://www.mtvuutiset.fi/artikkeli...entin-se-on-vain-yksi-rahantekovaline/7350334

Galactus123;4253426 said:
Does anyone have any article or something that debunks this 10 Undeniable Facts About the Michael Jackson Sexual-Abuse Allegations article by Vanity Fair? This:

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywoo...l-jackson-sexual-abuse-allegations?verso=true

Here is a very good place to start: http://mjjforum.com/site/debunking-maureen-orths-trash-10-undeniable-facts-vanity-fair-article/

Debunking Maureen Orth’s Trash “10 Undeniable Facts” Vanity Fair Article

I did a full debunking in swedish, but have not translated it to english.

Keep in mind that it was Mauren Orth and Vanity Fair who wrote the story of Michael sacrificing cows and bathing in their blood while a woodo priest cursed Steven Spielberg:

Last edited:
And the only time, despite what the piece of shit is now saying and god knows what he'll say in his "doc" sigh. The MJFam doesn't take him seriously and I get that, but I do hope that if he indeed comes with filth of his own that the estate is prepared. I don't think many took Wade and James seriously years ago... but I don't think anyone had expected something like LN to come out of it.

Agreed. I think its awfully stupid to ignore the Jacobshagen threat. The guy did fool himself into the Australia show and got his fake MJ signature APPROVED. He has written a book about Michael, and made several radio shows where he goes into depth into Michael taking him on tour and being in hotels etc. So this guy is well rehearsed, a professional con-artist, who spent his life fooling other people. Many MJ fans does not even know who he is. So the general public have no idea about him and after Leaving Neverland they will be willing to believe anything that confirms the theory of Michael being a monster.

Also, Jacobshagen will probably use the "Michael takes boys on tour and sleeps with them" and use it to his advantage, the public is already very suspicious of that. Jacobshagen is a life long liar, who has the experience necessary to go ahead and plan a scheme and then follow through with it.

If he can manage to falsify some video or images, and find some fake witnesses in a finished TV-show/film, it could be really ugly. I dont rule out their might be some footage of Michael around, that can be faked into looking sinister...

While I think nobody should twitter about Jacobshagen, we should definitely alert the estate of his plans, so they can prepare to counter whatever it is he is going to do and be pro-active.

At this point, put a private detective on him to find out exactly what he is planning.

Last edited:
The Jackson Family should also be informed about Jocobshagen.
Taj should contact the investigated team and should include the expose of Jacobshagen in the first part(s) of his documentery series.
We need a body guard or someone who worked close with Michael during the time Jocobshagen claimed he was around Michael and can testefy that his stories are pure fiction.

After all what I got to know about Jocobshagen I wouldn't put everything evil past him.
Even to fake a video tape with a help of MJ body double (from the Robsons friendslist?) with this new technic.
Oh I hope that the video of Perl Junior where she reported on this new technic did not inspired Jocobshagen.
I know he had contacted her for an interview in a past, but she won't do it because he wanted money for it.
So with this backround story and connection it can be very possible that Jocobshagen is a follower from her and saw her video.

--------

People should really not be allowed to whrite and tell all these sick fabricated stories about a dead Man.... we should overall support anti deformation laws for dead people.
Legends like MJ should not lost all human rights when they are dead and fully defenseless. They should really rest in peace.

"Advocate Carly Lee Explaims The Anti-Deformation Legacy Law" from Nicoles View
1.811 views on March 21 2009

Last edited:
The Jackson Family should also be informed about Jocobshagen.
Taj should contact the investigated team should include the expose of Jacobshagen in the first part(s) of his documentery series.
We need a body guard or someone who worked close with Michael during the time Jocobshagen claimed he was around Michael and can testefy that his stories are pure fiction.

After all what I got to know about Jocobshagen I wouldn't put everything evil past him.
Even to fake a video tape with a help of MJ body double (from the Robsons friendslist?) With this new technic.

--------

People should really not be allowed to whrite all these sick fabricated stories about a dead Man.... we should overall support anti deformation laws for dead people.
Legends like MJ should not lost all human rights when they are dead and fully defenseless. They should relly rest in peace.

The girl who appeared in the video of exposing Jacobshagen, contacted Taj yesterday.

Anyone want to share their Twitter handle so we can follow each other on there? Just to keep track of some info we all share.

Mines ltd1991

Mine is @NozanHantoresu
Actually it's my secondary account in which I know no one and can speak about whatever I want without being judged by my online friends lol. Created it a few weeks ago to talk with MJ fans.

The girl who appeared in the video of exposing Jacobshagen, contacted Taj yesterday.

I'm really glad she did. I don't think any of us want to give this prick the light of day on Twitter but Taj needs to be aware of this. For this lowlife to plan it in June too, it tells you what his intentions are. Clearly him appearing on some shows and singing his little bullshit tune wasn't enough for him.

A liar and conman like him shouldn't be allowed to go on shows, let alone make a "doc" but this is the world. He's not gonna fool us with any fabricated footage or whatever, but the sheep? The ones that still now side with the fake victims will definitely eat it up.

I understand some posters here that don't worry about him at all and laugh it off but we can't forget that we did that with Wade and James too years ago.

I'm really glad she did. I don't think any of us want to give this prick the light of day on Twitter but Taj needs to be aware of this. For this lowlife to plan it in June too, it tells you what his intentions are. Clearly him appearing on some shows and singing his little bullshit tune wasn't enough for him.

A liar and conman like him shouldn't be allowed to go on shows, let alone make a "doc" but this is the world. He's not gonna fool us with any fabricated footage or whatever, but the sheep? The ones that still now side with the fake victims will definitely eat it up.

I understand some posters here that don't worry about him at all and laugh it off but we can't forget that we did that with Wade and James too years ago.

he want to promote his new book ;) and it's the perfect time with LN.

https://twitter.com/MJJRepository/status/1114352394375192576
CASTLE DOCS: Listed as a "Shade Struct/Electric Room/Storage" (12x20x20). Grouped together w/ Zipper on land records.

DEC. 21, 1990 - Did not exist on any site plan.

AUG. 28, 1991 - Formal permit approved.

DEC. 23, 1991 - Marked as existing (complete).

Ok there is only one year left for a possible abuse from James.
I will looking which timespace in LN james describes the abuse in the castle.
When do we want to ask the Jackson Family the important question at which timepoint MJ did start to kept record about the visitors in Neverland?

It is in general very difficult to debunk the abuse storys of Wade and James cause they cleverly never really mention exact days in LN or their lawsuits when a abuse happened.
(Correct me when I am wrong in this because I did not read every court document.)

Ok there is only one year left for a possible abuse from James.
I will looking which timespace in LN james describes the abuse in the castle.
When do we want to ask the Jackson Family the important question at which timepoint MJ did start to kept record about the visitors in Neverland?

It is in general very difficult to debunk the abuse storys of Wade and James cause they cleverly never really mention exact days in LN or their lawsuits when a abuse happened.
(Correct me when I am wrong in this because I did not read every court document.)

As I know, Safeshuck in his complain said he didn't visited Neverland between 1992-1994.

Off topic. The audio were La Toya is telling Howard Stern on his "phone show" that Michael wrote the Safechucks a 1$ million check, has that audio been available for long? Or is it new on the internet?

Sorry, I just have never paid attention to Lay Toya, but some other fans here confronted me with it and asked me, so now I got check this crap out. I just listened to the interview. An absolute horror to listen to, a comedy show about paedophila. La Toya is definitely high on alcohol or drugs.

Last edited:
-------------

Im not sure why you think they will know anything. mj had very little to do with most of his family. They certainly wouldnt know about things like that. Thats down to the staff at the ranch.lawyers from 03/05 who had the docs relating to that timefame will prob have more knowledge in relation to the ppl who would have had docs from the late 80s

Off topic. The audio were La Toya is telling Howard Stern on his "phone show" that Michael wrote the Safechucks a 1$ million check, has that audio been available for long? Or is it new on the internet?

Sorry, I just have never paid attention to Lay Toya, but some other fans here confronted me with and asked me, so now I got check this crap out. I just listened to the interview.

First time I'm hearing about this. She said that when? And really, why would MJ have ever done that? We know he was generous but he's not just gonna give them a million like that.

Or was this actually years ago when she was with her abusive man? I've only seen interviews of Brandi and Taj and that's it. None of the other Jacksons.

Last edited:
First time I'm hearing about this. She said that when? And really, why would MJ have ever done that? We know he was generous but he's not just gonna give them a million like that.

OK. I thought this was well known, but I guess not?

But apparantly she was on a "phone show" with Howard Stern during 1993, when the Chandler allegations had been made public bit Michael still out the country. La Toya is basicly saying Katherine was furious showing her two big checks written to the family of 2 boys. She says a 1$ billion dollar check for James Safechuck. And then she goes on and on about Michael sleeping with boys etc and that he is buying the familys off and has been doing it for 5 years etc. Just as she did at that press conference, only this time its a 15-20 minute interview so she says alot more. She has a chance to explain here motives, and that she is not doing it for money etc. She pretty much accuses Kathrine of knowing about Michaels abuse and hiding it. She is also saying Michael loses interest in the boys at like 13 and picks a new one. She does say she has not seen any actual molestation or even Michael in the same bed as a child. She repeats the manta that she has been abused herself and can not sit by doing nothing while children are being scarred for life by Michael.

I do believe La Toya is under influence of drugs or alcohol.

Corey Feldman is being tapped into the call at the latter part and he is defending Michael.

The show is travesty for mankind, they are basicly having a 45 minute in total, comedy show about the Michael Jackson pedo allegations, and La Toya and Corey Feldman is just the subject of jokes pretty much. I want to puke, because I am so disgusted by it.

There are 3 clips, 15 minutes each uploaded on youtube. These clips are not good, not good at all, pretty terrible for Michael. Especially she mentions the Safechucks getting a 1$ million check.

These clips were put on youtube the 30th march, 2019. They are not getting much views yet, but its really ugly. The comments are like it verifies the press conference was not scripted and La Toya is speaking from the heart.

Someone should do a transcript of the clips, we dont want to give these clips views. I searched on twitter and only found two mentions of it, both on 1st april. So its going under the radar at the moment.

Last edited:
Lightbringer;4253811 said:

But apparantly she was on a "phone show" with Howard Stern during 1993, when the Chandler allegations had been made public bit Michael still out the country. La Toya is basicly saying Katherine was furious showing her two big checks written to the family of 2 boys. She says a 1$ billion dollar check for James Safechuck. And then she goes on and on about Michael sleeping with boys etc and that he is buying the familys off and has been doing it for 5 years etc. Just as she did at that press conference, only this time its a 15-20 minute interview so she says alot more. She has a chance to explain here motives, and that she is not doing it for money etc. She pretty much accuses Kathrine of knowing about Michaels abuse and hiding it. She is also saying Michael loses interest in the boys at like 13 and picks a new one. She does say she has not seen any actual molestation or even Michael in the same bed as a child. She repeats the manta that she has been abused herself and can not sit by doing nothing while children are being scarred for life by Michael.

Corey Feldman is being tapped into the call at the latter part and he is defending Michael.

The show is travesty for mankind, they are basicly having a 45 minute in total, comedy show about the Michael Jackson pedo allegations, and La Toya and Corey Feldman is just the subject of jokes pretty much. I want to puke, because I am so disgusted by it.

There are 3 clips, 15 minutes each uploaded on youtube. These clips are not good, not good at all, pretty terrible for Michael. Especially she mentions the Safechucks getting a 1$ million check.

These clips were put on youtube the 30th march, 2019. They are not getting much views yet, but its really ugly. The comments are like it verifies the press conference was not scripted and La Toya is speaking from the heart.

Haters have been trying to use this crap for years. I say don’t give it any attention. Katherine said LaToya was lying when she claimed these things. If this was true, SafeCHECK would have used it in his false allegations. Again, do not give this bull crap any attention. This has nothing to do with the lies FACT that SafeCHECK is lying and so is ROBson. That’s where our focus should be, not this made up #@$& from LaToya that has zero credibility.

somewhereinthedark;4253813 said:
Haters have been trying to use this crap for years. I say don’t give it any attention. Katherine said LaToya was lying when she claimed these things. If this was true, SafeCHECK would have used it in his false allegations. Again, do not give this bull crap any attention. This has nothing to do with the lies FACT that SafeCHECK is lying and so is ROBson. That’s where our focus should be, not this made up #@$& from LaToya that has zero credibility.

I do know haters have been using the La Toya press conference for many decades, but I never see or heard this interview mentioned before, thats all. At least know I know what I am dealing with if someone brings it up in discussions.

It's just a tactic to to try to distract from the from the fact that the "documentary" is getting ripped to shreds.

Can LaToya tried to get all this kind of clips delated with sending copyright claims?

For me it should not matter what LaToya did in this few months in 1993.
What she did in 2003-05 with her overall support at the trail for Michael, wearing white clothes and in all this years after in defending him about the child abuse accusations even in the Sunday Night Special in March has the key weight.
Cause nothing of this she was ever forced to do from anyone.
I am sure she will stand up once again for Michael and defending him in Tajs documentery and explain what happend in 1993.
I absolutly hope Taj will include her.
Its important.

Last edited:
It's just a tactic to to try to distract from the from the fact that the "documentary" is getting ripped to shreds.

You are exactly right. That is the only reason that they are trying to spread this. They have no other recourse, except the tabloid efforts of 30+ years ago. None of this was ever used in any court of law. With the 10 year FBI investigation, NONE of this was found to be true, or you can bet they would hsve reported it, or that Mad Dog Sneddon would hsve used it in trying to convict Michael.

Lightbringer;4253811 said:

Someone should do a transcript of the clips, we dont want to give these clips views. I searched on twitter and only found two mentions of it, both on 1st april. So its going under the radar at the moment.

I've never really digged into the things about Latoya. Once I read that she had been forced by her abusive husband to make up lies about Michael, her afterwards explaining it and Michael having forgiven her it was enough for me. I only knew about that clip where she says those things in front of cameras, never knew about a call to Howard Stern. As Somewhereinthedark says, if there was any truth to this then for damn sure Safechuck would have used it in LN. That would have been perfect for him to give strength to his allegations during that "doc".

somewhereinthedark;4253813 said:

Yeah definitely. We can for sure conclude that this was all due to her abusive husband. I wasn't aware of everything though and am surprised it went that far. It's truly crazy what Michael has had to deal with for so many years. I haven't seen many haters bring this up at all, which surprises me. Have spoken to several haters on Twitter and none brought this up, they always quickly resort to the "inviting boys in bed" thing, lol.

New video from "Mean Machine"

"Leaving Neverland Exposed Again! Commentery by John Ziegler"
2.085 views on April 6 2019

Please share it and support this great channel with giving their vieos view and thumps up!

For me it is the best channel we have for LN!

Back