Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Oprah will find an explanation for everything.

I don't see how she can climb down from this horse, not without disgracing herself.

How will she find an explanation for her rather Pro NAMBLA words, very similar to Reed?

Of course, if she won't be held accountable for this she won't have to explain shit, sigh. This world man.

One thing people need to remember, and I think Oprah forgets.. Oprah is HUGE in america.. IN America! Her approval did make an impact, did do damage but luckily (in this case) Michael Jacksons appeal is much stronger outside of the US than in it, meaning in the grand scheme of things - she would not be the right person to put the 'nail in the coffin' for Michaels legacy. He is much broader than a American entertainer. The way the US media treated him, basically pushing him out of the country (musically) is now coming full circle!

The world is much bigger than America... As big as we feel while living in it! Oprah is NOT as big as Michael Jackson and THAT'S what it would take to really have the impact she was hoping. I think she forgets, she has American appeal much more than world wide appeal. She ain't as big as she thinks!!

Big Apple NYC;4254572 said:
Co-Sign!!!

She is also getting hammered on all of the Urban Blogs I visit. I really thought it would have died down, but NOPE!!! Folks are going hard on her and folks are mad.

Oh and regarding Oprah, that dang SNAKE EMOJI is running rampant!!!!!!

P.S. I also believe that the call to "DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH," has also been working. I've seen so many people say that they "did a little Goggle search," and it changed their mind regarding Michael.
What has actually benefited Michael is the fact that
1) people are more skeptical about the media and their reporting now than ever which is why people are starting to research and see for themselves
2) many people who are pro-black, conservatives, or anti establishment are supporting him which is leading many of their people to see for themselves
People are starting to see things differently and are beginning to open their eyes more. People are beginning to become free thinkers and see the agenda more than ever.

When this all blow up I don’t think there will be a turning back from this.
They’re already losing readers due to the internet and this will further bury them.

1nn5;4254487 said:
To be clear.
I'm not a fan of MJ children. I don't care about their life.
They choose to be in a mute situation, despites the medias write every day about their father.
I'm only a fan of MJ.
It’s sad that as a fan of Michael you can’t exercise some common sense and compassion for his children. Ask yourself, how do you think Michael would feel about you constantly criticising his children?

No ones saying you need to be a fan of his children, but show some respect for Michael! He didn't wan't his children in the limelight and being scrutinised by the media, he wouldn't want them to do what you're expecting them to.

KOPV;4254576 said:
One thing people need to remember, and I think Oprah forgets.. Oprah is HUGE in america.. IN America! Her approval did make an impact, did do damage but luckily (in this case) Michael Jacksons appeal is much stronger outside of the US than in it, meaning in the grand scheme of things - she would not be the right person to put the 'nail in the coffin' for Michaels legacy. He is much broader than a American entertainer. The way the US media treated him, basically pushing him out of the country (musically) is now coming full circle!

The world is much bigger than America... As big as we feel while living in it! Oprah is NOT as big as Michael Jackson and THAT'S what it would take to really have the impact she was hoping. I think she forgets, she has American appeal much more than world wide appeal. She ain't as big as she thinks!!
And if we are being honest she has a certain type of Americans who follow her word.
Most of a certain demographic especially in the black community have been done with her for a while.
I don’t care for them, but the fact that she continues to get dragged by the Shaderoom and BallerAlert in the comment section tells you she’s not as powerful as the media portrays her.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Wade Robson shopped around a book on Michael Jackson sex abuse claims <a href="https://t.co/eWxMqkidQg">https://t.co/eWxMqkidQg</a> via <a href="https://twitter.com/MailOnline?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@MailOnline</a></p>&mdash; ArcadeMan (@RetroArcadeMan) <a href="https://twitter.com/RetroArcadeMan/status/1116423623001235456?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">April 11, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

The quote I ment from Oprah I found also interesting in the supportive pedophillia context was:

"That is the reason why I'm here:
In 25 years of the Oprah Show I taped 217 episodes on sexual abuse and I TRIED and TRIED and TRIED to get THE MESSAGE accross to people that sexual abuse was not only sexual abuse, it was also SEXUAL SEDUCTION.
I saw Leaving Neverland for the very first time.
I called Dan Reed.... I didn't know Dan Reed and told Dan, you were able to ILLUSTRATE in 4 hours WHAT I TRIED TO EXPLAIN in 217."

Last edited:

So funny how they claim this is some amazing new news thats been unearthed

"None of this background was known when Leaving Neverland first aired on HBO, depicting the graphic accounts of both Robson and fellow accuser James Safechuck"

Oh really ?? lieing buggers. Let them know in the comment section? but yeah shocked at how detailed the article is

All I am gonna say is that the shock has gone and people have begun to ask questions and MJ is gaining more fans. Not good news at all for Oprah and Greed. Where is the flood of victims like other abusers? nada nothing but firm supporters.

ksat9;4254577 said:
What has actually benefited Michael is the fact that
1) people are more skeptical about the media and their reporting now than ever which is why people are starting to research and see for themselves
2) many people who are pro-black, conservatives, or anti establishment are supporting him which is leading many of their people to see for themselves
People are starting to see things differently and are beginning to open their eyes more. People are beginning to become free thinkers and see the agenda more than ever.

When this all blow up I don’t think there will be a turning back from this.
They’re already losing readers due to the internet and this will further bury them.

This is so true. For the most part I no longer watch MSM for my news or commentary. I have definitely opened my eyes. Social media and YouTube have really given the every day person a bigger voice.

The quote I ment from Oprah I found also interesting in the supportive pedophillia context was:

"That is the reason why I'm here:
In 25 years of the Oprah Show I taped 217 episodes on sexual abuse and I TRIED and TRIED and TRIED to get THE MESSAGE accross to people that sexual abuse was not only sexual abuse, it was also SEXUAL SEDUCTION.
I saw Leaving Neverland for the very first time.
I called Dan Reed.... I didn't know Dan Reed and told Dan, you were able to ILLUSTRATE in 4 hours WHAT I TRIED TO EXPLAIN in 217."
How did he illustrate this? by Lying on Michael Jackson. She sound stupid than ever. Sorry but the message was lost because u falsely accused MJ

"None of this background was known when Leaving Neverland first aired on HBO, depicting the graphic accounts of both Robson and fellow accuser James Safechuck"

Oh really ?? lieing buggers. Let them know in the comment section? but yeah shocked at how detailed the article is

So now they are accusers no longer 'victims'. So they admit that if this was known (and it was known and publicly accessible) fans, who read it and were aware of its existence, were not crazy fans blinded by their love for their idol. OK

Oprah decided to attack in a very evil way not only the most famous and most talented Man of the whole planet but also the most beloved, missed and maybe still the most powerful man of the whole planet!
What did she expected the reaction will be???

Last edited:
Michael Jackson have children.
Taj isn't his child.
Are Prince and Paris eating popcorn while watching medias treating their father like a guilty !

It's been clearly explained multiple times why Michael's children are not taking part in LN discussions.

Paris78;4254557 said:
<twitter-widget class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" id="twitter-widget-0" style="position: static; visibility: visible; display: block; transform: rotate(0deg); max-width: 100%; width: 500px; min-width: 220px; margin-top: 10px; margin-bottom: 10px;" data-tweet-id="1116101354718625792"></twitter-widget>
<script async="" src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

iamstephaniemills
We live in this new way of life where being first is better than being correct! They slandered his name, they tried to ruin his image, they wanted the ratings, they wanted the likes and clicks and all they got was embarrassed and humbled for being ambulance chasers! #HBO, #Oprah and all involved, owe my friend #MichaelJackson, his family and friends an apology for what they did. I really want y’all to have that same energy to right what y’all know was so wrong when y’all took the word of two individuals that had zero credibility when y’all sat down with them. You can’t blame them for trying, however when the pros go low...we go high! #GodDontLikeUgly...and he ain’t that cool with pretty either. What y’all did was unprofessional and ugly! We have got to do better and we have to stop with the assignation of people who are no longer here to defend themselves. I love and miss you Michael. Go ahead my friend and Moon Walk into your greatness. Because NO weapon formed against you shall prosper&#63055;&#62462;&#63055;&#62462;&#63796;&#62461;&#63796;&#62461;&#62372;&#62390;

<twitter-widget class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" id="twitter-widget-1" style="position: static; visibility: visible; display: block; transform: rotate(0deg); max-width: 100%; width: 500px; min-width: 220px; margin-top: 10px; margin-bottom: 10px;" data-tweet-id="1116029621479198721"></twitter-widget>
<script async="" src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<twitter-widget class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" id="twitter-widget-2" style="position: static; visibility: visible; display: block; transform: rotate(0deg); max-width: 100%; width: 500px; min-width: 220px; margin-top: 10px; margin-bottom: 10px;" data-tweet-id="1116147214756319232"></twitter-widget>

<twitter-widget class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" id="twitter-widget-3" style="position: static; visibility: visible; display: block; transform: rotate(0deg); max-width: 100%; width: 500px; min-width: 220px; margin-top: 10px; margin-bottom: 10px;" data-tweet-id="1115903606664912896"></twitter-widget>

All these support tweets are more than wonderful and ms Judi Brisse i have so much respect for . and , see ...exactly ,in his bloody kitchen.

What was oprah in the kitchen for anyway , last time i looked the interview was in the living room ffs. Bloody free roaming around neverland ...oh thats right she really was eating all his food. Im suprised she never awarded herself a sovereigner for her "trouble" miss old high and mighty in the blue suit , maybe she had her eye on that green jade horse that stood on his table .why not eh .,she practically took everything else .:cry:..the damage she was set to cause time and time over to m :no:its criminal :coockoo::shutup:.:cry::eek:fftopic:and for the future ms winfrey , dont you ever come any where near skrillex, i mean that !:boohoo<iframe scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets/widget_iframe.2e9f365dae390394eb8d923cba8c5b11.html?origin=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.mjjcommunity.com&settingsEndpoint=https%3A%2F%2Fsyndication.twitter.com%2Fsettings" title="Twitter settings iframe" style="display: none;"></iframe><iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none;" title="Twitter analytics iframe"></iframe>

Sorry, but is anyone else just really annoyed right now??
I can't wait til all this gets exposed and all these hypocritical celebs come out and say how they're Michael's "biggest fan"
Give me a break. I just can't believe the hypocrisy.
Like, I get it. We're in the "me too" era. You have to "believe all victims" or whatever.
But all these celebs who were claiming to be "fans" have no respect from me.
They care about their own reputation. They couldn't care less about MJ.
If you can't defend someone who you claim is your biggest inspiration because you're scared of backlash then I don't wanna hear from you.
Where's Zac Efron and Justin Timberlake? Where's Mariah Carey? Rihanna?
Even Ellen Degeneres told Liza Minelli she was a "big fan" of Michael. Yea right.
Or these people who claim to be "big fans" but clearly AREN'T because if they were they would have been done research about this whole thing ages ago.

I just can't deal with it. So fake, so hypocritical.
And when the truth comes out, everyone's gonna act like it was some big secret when it's literally been all over twitter for weeks.
I don't wanna see any of these celebrities come out on MJ's birthday with their "Happy Birthday MJ! You're a legend!" tweets
I'm so over the media. So over all these celebrities.

If you can't stand by someone when they're being dragged through the mud, then don't stand by them ever.
I remember how everyone turned their back on Michael in 2005, and then when he died everyone and their mother was his "best friend"
And they all had stories about him. They probably only listen to Billie Jean and watch the Thriller video on Halloween.

I'm so glad Diana Ross and the other VERY FEW celebs that actually have come out and supported MJ PUBLICLY did it when things were terrible.
When things start getting exposed and other people start making statements, I hope no one gives them the time of day.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Chris Brown paid hommage to Michael in his new video &#10084;&#65039; <a href="https://t.co/TlL6DAltWg">https://t.co/TlL6DAltWg</a></p>&mdash; &#119820;&#119848;&#119836;&#119844;&#119842;&#119847;&#119840;&#119835;&#119842;&#119851;&#119837; &#9878;&#65039; (@Isaidwhatisaid_) <a href="https://twitter.com/Isaidwhatisaid_/status/1116359567112171520?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">April 11, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Can't take her seriously

I did ignore her before LN.
But then I start to like her constantly reportings on LN since the anoucement.
Now I can ignore the death horax things and only listen to her LN summerys.
In this I find her trustful and useful cause she is very educated on MJ.

I was thinking the exact same thing. I guess it's their excuse for the way the media all jumped on the bandwagon. They have to try and justify it to the clueless people.

David LaChapelle has a picture of MJ as an angel on his Instagram and MJ stands on top of the devil.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwGeC1sl2AM/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1ekw5crdqvcsn

One of the people that likes it is Pamela Anderson . Good on Pam!

Some of the comments though.... "please tell me my favorite photographer isn't a sexual abuse denier." those people need to **** right off. Good on David for standing up for truth.
I am having trouble getting my instagam up but the majority of comments support. The two or three comments are clearly someone Dan sent in. Talking about Dan being an award winner. Give me a break. He can still be a lying dirt bag. Oprah won awards as well and look at her.

Perl shows a proof in her second video above that the castle with no bed was not finished til the end of 1991.
This left only a half year for a possible abuse there from James cause Michael leaved Neverland and the U.S. in June 1992 and went on the Dangerous tour where he don't took James with him.
This didn't also relly fit in the LN timeline cause James told the castle story there in beginning/middle of the abusefantasy and not in the end of the abusefantasy.

The Tepes semes not be in Neverland before 1991.

Perl shows a proof in her second video above that the castle with no bed was not finished til the end of 1991.
This left only a half year for a possible abuse there from James cause Michael leaved Neverland and the U.S. in June 1992 and went on the Dangerous tour where he don't took James with him.
This didn't also relly fit in the LN timeline cause James told the castle story there in beginning/middle of the abusefantasy and not in the end of the abusefantasy.

The Tepes semes not be in Neverland before 1991.

The construction was finished in december 1991.
I think the castle story will be like the train station story.

The construction was finished in december 1991.
I think the castle story will be like the train station story.

Hm... I don't know if the constructed plan mean like it was with the trainstation that they only start working on the castle in Dezember 1991 but finished it later in 1992.
What do you think?

Back