Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

somewhereinthedark;4254644 said:
Is everyone forgetting that someone(can’t remeber name right now) recently said the the second floor of the train station is nothing except a huge VERY OPEN LOFT with no doors, no alarms and no bed. It is at the very top of the stairs and people were in and out all the time. This person was at Neverland all the time. Not only is SafeCHECK lying about the train station, he is lying about the so called “room”. Every word uttered from his and ROBson’s mouth is a lie.
Orca is a liar and will never admit that she knew that this entire fiasco was contrived and a HOAX, and she is a part of the plot and agenda. I hate her even more, If that is even possible. I’m going to keep up the heat on her and not let up. That’s what we all need to do. We have worked too hard to give this @#$&* any reprieve, and just let her slide and act as if she didn’t know about the contents of this fraudomentary.She knew, and she should NEVER be forgiven for that.

What Oprah has done is unforgivable for me.

She's standing by the accusers and this documentary too as evidenced by her interview with Trevor Noah.

Not only do I want Wade, James, Reed and HBO to face consequences but I want Oprah to be held accountable as well.

She's a disgrace. Awful woman.

I have to somewhat agree. And I only say "somewhat" because I wish I had it in me to be more forgiving.. I cant imagine a day where I dont associTe oprah to what she did to Michael with this whole thing.. maybe one day I'll grow to be different but.. that was evil! No mistake, no "oops".. straight selfishly evil move.

somewhereinthedark;4254644 said:
Is everyone forgetting that someone(can’t remeber name right now) recently said the the second floor of the train station is nothing except a huge VERY OPEN LOFT with no doors, no alarms and no bed. It is at the very top of the stairs and people were in and out all the time. This person was at Neverland all the time. Not only is SafeCHECK lying about the train station, he is lying about the so called “room”. Every word uttered from his and ROBson’s mouth is a lie.
Orca is a liar and will never admit that she knew that this entire fiasco was contrived and a HOAX, and she is a part of the plot and agenda. I hate her even more, If that is even possible. I’m going to keep up the heat on her and not let up. That’s what we all need to do. We have worked too hard to give this @#$&* any reprieve, and just let her slide and act as if she didn’t know about the contents of this fraudomentary.She knew, and she should NEVER be forgiven for that.

Myra Hissami was the one who mentioned the train station having an open loft. She's Jonathan "Sugarfoot" Moffett's girlfriend.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The room Safechuck was talking about is like a loft. A swirly staircase leads up to the room. NO doors, alarms or beds. You just walk in there &amp; chill out. I’ve hung there many times after loading myself a bag of candies from the 1st floor. It’s a very open area. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/MichaelJackson?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#MichaelJackson</a> <a href="https://t.co/No65fz5GOc">pic.twitter.com/No65fz5GOc</a></p>&mdash; Myra Hissami (@mhissami) <a href="https://twitter.com/mhissami/status/1114182836594982912?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">April 5, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Yes, many times with my friends! There are so many employees roaming that particular area and there are so many windows in the train station that anyone could just peep inside or walk in and hear and see what’s going on just upstairs.</p>&mdash; Myra Hissami (@mhissami) <a href="https://twitter.com/mhissami/status/1114184150364246016?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">April 5, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

ksat9;4254638 said:
They are so full of shit and they have a clear agenda.
They ignored the train station story, they ignored the Grand Canyon story, and they’ve ignored all of the other inconsistencies yet they want to report on HBO pulling the movie.
I would love to see Siggy go with them and interview with TMZ.
Exactly. Lies sell. The truth doesnt interest $ them. Kanye west gets two 1 hour sessions on TMZ live but Taj cant get more than 5 minutes? They were also saying how much of a hit this was "Over 7 million viewers since it first aired" lol.

Lies get the masses tuning in clicking on links etc. The agenda is clear as day IMO. Basic fact checking would expose this movie if the Mainstream media actually cared about integrity. We shouldnt have to be dealing with this at all. Especially since MJs passed. Cant wait to see what Taj puts together for his doc. Before I forget, !@#$% Oprah. Peace. :)

Exactly. Lies sell. The truth doesnt interest $ them. Kanye west gets two 1 hour sessions on TMZ live but Taj cant get more than 5 minutes? They were also saying how much of a hit this was "Over 7 million viewers since it first aired" lol.

Lies get the masses tuning in clicking on links etc. The agenda is clear as day IMO. Basic fact checking would expose this movie if the Mainstream media actually cared about integrity. We shouldnt have to be dealing with this at all. Especially since MJs passed. Cant wait to see what Taj puts together for his doc. Before I forget, !@#$% Oprah. Peace. :)

This is like CBS gave the FOUR Jackson Family members less then EDITED 10 min. to speak but the TWO Accusers 30 min to speak with posting many interview snips before they posted the compleate interview.

I saw that horrible face of McManus again, truly a creature straight from Dark Souls. But anyway, why can they just appear on TV and retell their little tale that she told in court too and then admitted it was all lies? How is that allowed? Plus, moreso, why isn't the estate demanding the money she still owes them? Same goes for Guitierrez. Or is that piece of trash still in Chile?

now i can say i have no doubts about oprah is a complete b*tch cause i can see the pattern of hypocrisy and double standarts (speaking of her father, scandal in her school, and her long time rapist friend harvey).

this woman (not sure if she really is woman cause of penis controversy) is belong to hell.

Interesting informations about "Leaving Neverland":

- The same Lawfirm "Melveny & Mayers LLP" which now represents HBO against the estate is the same Lawfirm which represented AEG in the AEG Trail in 2013 were Wade Robson in the middle of this trail suddenly decided go public with his allegations what influenced this trail.

- Amanda Robson is an actress who has two movie data base credits besides LN.
Chantal Robson is an actress who has three movie data base credits besides LN.
Proof that Wade Robson is an professional actor who is very well educated since childhood days to tell lies on the screen as selfcalled 'Master of Deception':
James Safechuck is an professional actor since childhood days.
Both call LN a MOVIE in which normally actors work and telling in scripted fabricated storys so real and beliveable for the viewer as possible to make them sucessful!

- The composer/company who created the Music to LN created also the music to surviving R Kelly!

- James father died in the same year they start filming LN.
Thats the reason why he is not in it.
When the father bought the family the most/important income they whould have anouther motive for being part of this mocementary and making money out of it!

- A loyer who workes for Oprah Winfrey works for the lawfirm Sifrin Britgton Law in which John Branca is Partner.

- James and Wades actual Lawfirm won the largest sexual abuse case in the History of Los Angeles.

-----------------------------------

"Leaving Neverland SHOCKING LINKS to Harvey Weinstein, Oprah, & HBO

Update to this post in the thread "The Leaving Neverland Lie Collection":

JOY ROBSON is ALSO an ACTRESS

Proof in this video at 29:00:

Maybe we can also find out that Wades brother, grandma and James mother are also actors, then the whole crew we are dealing with in LN are actors!

-------
At the end of Perls video at 36:58 you can see a part of Jam behind the szenes with Wade, James and Brett and a part of Wades testimony in where he said that he went to sleepovers together with Mc and Jordan

What contredicts Wades story he is telling in LN that MJ don't want to mix his "boys" and keep this relationships seperate.

Last edited:
Amaya;4254648 said:
Myra Hissami was the one who mentioned the train station having an open loft. She's Jonathan "Sugarfoot" Moffett's girlfriend.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The room Safechuck was talking about is like a loft. A swirly staircase leads up to the room. NO doors, alarms or beds. You just walk in there &amp; chill out. I’ve hung there many times after loading myself a bag of candies from the 1st floor. It’s a very open area. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/MichaelJackson?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#MichaelJackson</a> <a href="https://t.co/No65fz5GOc">pic.twitter.com/No65fz5GOc</a></p>&mdash; Myra Hissami (@mhissami) <a href="https://twitter.com/mhissami/status/1114182836594982912?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">April 5, 2019</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Yes, many times with my friends! There are so many employees roaming that particular area and there are so many windows in the train station that anyone could just peep inside or walk in and hear and see what’s going on just upstairs.</p>&mdash; Myra Hissami (@mhissami) <a href="https://twitter.com/mhissami/status/1114184150364246016?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">April 5, 2019</a></blockquote>

Thank you.

This sounds and looks soooo good at the beginning that I want directly share this 30 min long video before I watched it compleatly!

"MICHAEL JACKSON - REAL STORY!" from "Karaite Jews for Judism"
47 views on April 12 2019

Last edited:
Last edited:
DON'T CLICK ON YOUTUBE VIDEOS FROM THE USER lindalovesmusic1!

This is a new MJ hater who tries to spread constantly garbarge about MJ and LN supportive crep.
The less views she/he will get, the more eralier the videoproduction will stop.

UK fans, what is this about a show called CBEE that a one or two parents upset over the ABC song being played for the show for deaf kids. Looking for attention. I hope the show keep the song and do not give into these one or two people looking for attention. It was not a problem before it should not be one now because of proven liars. Daily Mail is tabloid but I just happen to catch the show last night (didn't know it was shown in America) but they talked about Wade trying to push the book but no one wanted it and he was asking for millions and papers to prove it. When they reached out to Wade's people, they gave some lam reason as they were going to donate money to abuse survivors. The host and reporter face was like "this guy think we are fools". Oprah made herself look worst. She got blasted by everyone. She just made her situation worst.

DON'T CLICK ON YOUTUBE VIDEOS FROM THE USER lindalovesmusic1!

This is a new MJ hater who tries to spread constantly garbarge about MJ and LN supportive crep.
The less views she/he will get, the more eralier the videoproduction will stop.
One is also called MJVictims. That guy/woman is a FRAUD/troll for Wade & James. I pulled the lies out of this fool until he/she had to leave.

terrell;4254682 said:
UK fans, what is this about a show called CBEE that a one or two parents upset over the ABC song being played for the show for deaf kids. Looking for attention. I hope the show keep the song and do not give into these one or two people looking for attention. It was not a problem before it should not be one now because of proven liars. Daily Mail is tabloid but I just happen to catch the show last night (didn't know it was shown in America) but they talked about Wade trying to push the book but no one wanted it and he was asking for millions and papers to prove it. When they reached out to Wade's people, they gave some lam reason as they were going to donate money to abuse survivors. The host and reporter face was like "this guy think we are fools". Oprah made herself look worst. She got blasted by everyone. She just made her situation worst.

Cbee is a young childrens channel ran by the bbc.cartoons etc. Never heard anything about it.

From tscm

TSCM
@MJJRepository
·
10h
Wade's lawyers have requested a 30 day extension to file their reply in the appeal. New due date is 5/23 assuming they don't request a second extension.

This marks more than 14 months since the appeals began and we are still months away from any decision. Wheels turn slowly.

One is also called MJVictims. That guy/woman is a FRAUD/troll for Wade & James. I pulled the lies out of this fool until he/she had to leave.

The ceator behind MJ victims is an childabuse survivor who semes to have a long history in trashing MJ AND MJFans which goes back to the trail in 2005 who he semed be very active in supporting the Avisos as "victims" with a group of people.
Since these days he semed to absoutly hate MJFans!
I know he is responsible for an very evil video about MJ Fans which was uploaded in the last half of 2018.
You can find proof of this when you follow the time line of his uploads on the "MJvictims" channel.

He semes to be an sick man who Wade not really want to have sometheing to do with cause he didn't know anything about LN before the sundance announcement and was surprised.
Wade also never went on his podcast for an interview.

Last edited:
The ceator behind MJ victims is an childabuse survivor who semes to have a long history in trashing MJ AND MJFans which goes back to the trail in 2005 who he semed be very active in supporting the Avisos as "victims" with a group of people.
Since these days he semed to absoutly hate a MJFans!
I know he is responsible for an very evil video about MJ Fans which was uploaded in the last half of 2018.
You can find proof of this when you follow the time line of his uploads on the "MJvictims" channel.

Well, he is a liar. This fool does not know the things I know when it comes to law. When I called him out on many stuff that he claimed he know, I showed him mine and he could not say nothing and I caught him in lies and called him out. I do not care what his issue is, he is a LIAR and to spread lies mean he has a mental issue. Hatin on MJ and fans wont help him or change nothing for him.

Well, he is a liar. This fool does not know the things I know when it comes to law. When I called him out on many stuff that he claimed he know, I showed him mine and he could not say nothing and I caught him in lies and called him out. I do not care what his issue is, he is a LIAR and to spread lies mean he has a mental issue.

GREAT JOB!

He should be sued for the documentary against MJ Fans. When you watch it you know what I mean.

The documentery is not on the MJvictims channel it was somewhere else.
It would take a little bit of time to try to find it again.

-----

The woman who is guest in the MJ cast is a loyar and cofounder of the MJINNOCENT campaign.

Last edited:
Looks like Egghead isn't gonna give up anytime soon.

Leaving Neverland director confirms sequel 'would reveal more Jackson abuse' https://t.co/VWrFMyaUoJ @tajjackson3 @LiamMcEwan @NightingaleLuna @FallAgainMJ @santikapowski @TheMJAP @BrendaRichie @BJackson82 @wingheart @RAZ0RFIST @Zigmanfreud

But Chandler can't participate at all, right? Legal reasons. So what's left is Arvizo, looooool. Good luck with that ridiculous fairy tale. I'm sure he would do everything he can to make it completely one sided again.

At the end of the day it's ****ing disgusting that this man can just make another "doc" and nobody stopping him. Sue the living ****ing shit out of that inhuman pos.

Back