Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Paris78;4255689 said:
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/MJFam?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#MJFam</a> and fans of the Jacksons, According to various media reports, the <a href="https://twitter.com/Jacksons?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@Jacksons</a> will not be at Motown 60 this Sunday on <a href="https://twitter.com/CBS?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@CBS</a>. This is not Berry Gordy&#8217;s fault as he no longer owns Motown, that would be <a href="https://twitter.com/UMG?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@UMG</a>. Let us focus our energy on streaming the Jacksons&#8217; music starting now. <a href="https://t.co/1IiRtNCBz1">pic.twitter.com/1IiRtNCBz1</a></p>&#8212; Dr. Andrew Greene (@AndrewGreene864) <a href="https://twitter.com/AndrewGreene864/status/1119521760884531200?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">20. April 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

So the special is on CBS, eh? Interesting giving how they gave special attention to LN around the time it aired...
<iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: medium none;" title="Twitter analytics iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Y'all the love MJ is getting on Twitter right now because of the Beyonce comparison is so assuring. Very supportive Tweets from people that were never active in the LV fiasco. MJ is way big for pervert Hollywood to cancel him.

I don't think Hollywood or anywhere else ever did thing about cancelling him. ONLY some of those in the media and that is believe MJ ignored them and trashed them and they still sore because he did not jump when they said jump. Again, if I was not on this board, Nothing around me from the radio, people playing MJ, in the Malls, doctors office, etc from playing his music.

Y'all the love MJ is getting on Twitter right now because of the Beyonce comparison is so assuring. Very supportive Tweets from people that were never active in the LV fiasco. MJ is way big for pervert Hollywood to cancel him.
Who compared Beyonce to Michael?

First time I'm reading about this Lynn Nottage. Also had no idea about a new musical, that could have been interesting for us but it sounds like it's gonna be tainted with the BULLSHIT about predatorial behavior? So let me get this straight, this musical comes straight from the estate? Please don't let that happen. That would be the worst thing, worse than even LN itself.

Even if the estate made **** ups in the past, they can't just not do anything about this. How are you gonna sue HBO, or Branca considering suing Dan Reed if you greenlight this and keep someone like that at the estate too?!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Look... Michael's hair, outfit, trailer and the lot that the last picture is taken on all confirm that it is the set of Speed Demon. It's not hard to figure out.

You can even tell it by how Michaels makeup is done. It's clearly Speed Demon.

Michael had people visiting him on sets all the time, without that these people had anything to do with the filming.
There are photo of him and Tatiana Thumbtzen on the Leave Me Alone set...
Liz Taylor vitited him during Captain EO... etc.

Soundmind;4255710 said:
Her delusional fans.

I hate when fans do this. These are two different artist. There is no comparison. Beyoncé has always said that she wouldn’t be a performer if it had not been for Michael. What really pisses me off is when black oeople try to tear down our own by comparing one to another. WTF%? You don’t see artists of other races doing that. It is stupid and immature. We should be praising both. Michael set the and influenced every artist that is out now. He is the GOAT. Beyoncé has worked hard and deserves recognition as being a great entertainer in her own right.

I am sorry but I feel like bringing up this unanswered question again about the dance rehearsal in 1996 Wade claims in LN he was present.
hwt-bow-rehearsal1.png

Is it Wade who is filming this and did he came by to the rehearsal set for the History Tour in same year? Did it take place in LA or not?

Other than Alicia basically saying we shouldn't believe everything we read about about Lynn, the estate hasn't yet fully spoken on this new crap? Unbelievable, when the tide is turning, with May aroubd the corner and possibly some good news we get this shit. We know for sure Lynn truly said all that bullcrap?

New Podcast Epiosode from the Michael Jackson Innocent Project:

They seames to have a new good Member
( or maybe not?)

Last edited:
Apparently this was taped immediately after the Grammys this year almost two months ago when LV was still hyped. Not new. **** them anyway.

Well this pisses me off. You can't have a "Motown" celebration without honoring one of your biggest acts.

This is beyond ridiculous.

Can someone tell me where the pepsi commercial was filmed?

When and where did they start film Badder?
Was it on the same set like Bad at the same time?

Any idea when and where the fotoshoot with James and MJ hugging each other was shoot?

What do you think MJ and James have shoot together after the pepsi commerial on the same set for a trailer?
Or do you think Stefanie Safechuck is lying about this aditional shoot in LN?

Can someone tell me where the pepsi commercial was filmed?

Not sure, but probably in LA.

When and where did they start film Badder?
Was it on the same set like Bad at the same time?

No it was not shot at the same time as Bad. They rip a wanted sign of Michael off the wall and the photo looks it was taken in 1988. Brandon Quintin Adams is around the same age as he was when he appeared in Smooth Criminal. My guess is it was shot in 1988.

Any idea when and where the fotoshoot with James and MJ hugging each other was shoot?

It's hard to say exactly. Judging by James' hair (he's started to grow it longer in the back) and the fact that he is wearing the pants from the replica Bad outfit that Michael Bush made for him it would have to be around the time he started appearing on the Bad tour.

What do you think MJ and James have shoot together after the pepsi commerial on the same set for a trailer?
Or do you think Stefanie Safechuck is lying about this aditional shoot in LN?

I don't remember her saying they shot something together.

I don't remember her saying they shot something together.

This is from the transcript.

DECEMBER 1986

*Clip showing the*Pepsi clip with James*Safechuck*

James Safechuck:
I met Michael on the set of the Pepsi commercial. I don't remember being ahuge fan, I was at the time, I was probably more in to like.. Voltron andTransformers.(James smiles). This kid wonders around.. backstage and hediscovers the dressing room and me goes in there and he sees the jackets andthe hats and glasses and all that.. I'm trying it on... and then Michaelwalks in and.. and he says; "Looking for me? (Michaels voice)".They were trying to get my reaction on camera the first time I saw him, so..the first time I see him is actually the shot that they use in thecommercial.
He invited me into his.. auumm... trailer.

Stephanie Safechuck:
This was exiting to Jimmy and I didn't want to be in his way, I wanted Jimmyto have fun and have a good day, so, I let him go in his trailer, Michaelstrailer with Michael's hair stylist/make up artist Karen. And I stayed outside. What she said to me was; He's like a 9 year old little boy. So that made me feel comfortable.

It's hard to say exactly. Judging by James' hair (he's started to grow it longer in the back) and the fact that he is wearing the pants from the replica Bad outfit that Michael Bush made for him it would have to be around the time he started appearing on the Bad tour.

The trousers must not be from James own Bad Outfit. It is very possible that they had such a trousers on the set from the photoshoot. Especially when they obviously produced such trousers for the children in Badder.

Last edited:
Hey, can you guys please sign this petition to have that Lynn woman removed? Thank You

https://www.change.org/p/christophe...tm_source=petition_signer_receipt&utm_term=cs

Signed!

I don't like it how the estate hasn't officially responded yet, I don't count what Alicia said as a real response when she's just lying about it. If this thing releases and it covers this horrible time for Michael in a very bad way, Reed and Co will love this. It would mean the estate is supportive of this shit too, all the while when they should be defending MJ. And what about that lawsuit? Branca who was/is considering suing too. What a mess.

Oh and if they for some reason really don't want to fire her and keep her on the musical, just forbid her to cover the lies in her way. There's no excuse not to do away with her but there's really NO excuse to let her do whatever she wants in the musical when it comes to that.

This is from the transcript.

DECEMBER 1986

*Clip showing the*Pepsi clip with James*Safechuck*

James Safechuck:
I met Michael on the set of the Pepsi commercial. I don't remember being ahuge fan, I was at the time, I was probably more in to like.. Voltron andTransformers.(James smiles). This kid wonders around.. backstage and hediscovers the dressing room and me goes in there and he sees the jackets andthe hats and glasses and all that.. I'm trying it on... and then Michaelwalks in and.. and he says; "Looking for me? (Michaels voice)".They were trying to get my reaction on camera the first time I saw him, so..the first time I see him is actually the shot that they use in thecommercial.
He invited me into his.. auumm... trailer.

Stephanie Safechuck:
This was exiting to Jimmy and I didn't want to be in his way, I wanted Jimmyto have fun and have a good day, so, I let him go in his trailer, Michaelstrailer with Michael's hair stylist/make up artist Karen. And I stayed outside. What she said to me was; He's like a 9 year old little boy. So that made me feel comfortable.

The trousers must not be from James own Bad Outfit. It is very possible that they had such a trousers on the set from the photoshoot. Especially when they obviously produced such trousers for the children in Badder.

I'm not sure what point you are trying to make.

Hm.... I think MJ is waring the same hairstyle on the picture from the pepsi commerial like he is waring in Bad album cover photos and Bad video.
Do you think karen faye was not able to style MJs hair differently?

You should look at the picture I was talking about in LN which shows MJ together with James behind the szenes of the pesi commerial where James is sitting in a seat and MJ is standing.

It comes in this video after 12:00

A foto collector is a human beeing and can make mistakes.
I whould have made the same mistake too when I whould be not aware that the caravan was on the pesi commercial set.

But I am not saying that it is not possible that James has not visted the moonwalker set.
But why should he do that without donig anything there?

I think Karen Faye mostly would be more into the make up side of things as MJ was clearly wearing some sort of wig and extensions here. Especially in the second pic. That is not is his real hair. Parts are but the longer parts no. On a more pertinent note when it comes to the Motown 60th anniversary , things have been pre recorded last year for it and there is no way they did not make parts for MJ / Jacksons. They clearly have decided to omit those. Which is rediculous. Seperate the music and the talent from the tabloid bs. I'm not afraid to say this however but i really don't know what to think anymore about all this. I've looked at both sides and i veer on the side of his innocence however some of his behavior no matter how innocent was still inappropriate and questionable. Though i still doubt he did anything sexual. Also as for his family they are clearly panicking over losing out on the gravy train. Yet are clearly being silent because they do not want to end up saying or making anything make them look "bad " and are hoping for all this to just magically "resolve" and blow over but unfortunately i do not think this is going to . But Sony say something and give us some new music , thats all i want and maybe that will help.

Hm.... is James maybe also in the second pepsi commerials ( which seames to be filmed in new york because od the skyline)?

There are two boys in this who can be him.
One comes in this video after 0:25 two times before Michael jumps to the helicopter.

There comes also anouther boy at 2:48 after MJ is flying in the air who looks simular but here I am more sure that it is not James.

Last edited:
Tom Mesereau will be interviewed by John Ziegler

Oh thats great!!! When?

-----

The thing with Motown 60 is absolutly bad in the year which marks 50th birthday of the Jacksons with their debut single "I want you back" when MJs and their career and everthing for the Jackson family startet with this huge sucess of four debut number one hits as a black group with children in it in the u.s. with so much hard competition from great adult stars.

Last edited:
I think Karen Faye mostly would be more into the make up side of things as MJ was clearly wearing some sort of wig and extensions here. Especially in the second pic. That is not is his real hair. Parts are but the longer parts no. On a more pertinent note when it comes to the Motown 60th anniversary , things have been pre recorded last year for it and there is no way they did not make parts for MJ / Jacksons. They clearly have decided to omit those. Which is rediculous. Seperate the music and the talent from the tabloid bs. I'm not afraid to say this however but i really don't know what to think anymore about all this. I've looked at both sides and i veer on the side of his innocence however some of his behavior no matter how innocent was still inappropriate and questionable. Though i still doubt he did anything sexual. Also as for his family they are clearly panicking over losing out on the gravy train. Yet are clearly being silent because they do not want to end up saying or making anything make them look "bad " and are hoping for all this to just magically "resolve" and blow over but unfortunately i do not think this is going to . But Sony say something and give us some new music , thats all i want and maybe that will help.

His family has defended him. Where have you been? The brothers and the nephews and nieces. What Jermaine's daughter benefit from defending MJ when her grandfather is Berry Gordon. She has nothing to do with the estate nor she has ever needed her uncle's money. Taj is a sexual abuse victim himself do u believe he would do the rounds defending a man he believes was guilty of such atrocious acts?! All the nephews have supported their uncle. The only ones who have not spoken are mj's kids the ones who r indeed financially profiting from him.

His family has defended him. Where have you been? The brothers and the nephews and nieces. What Jermaine's daughter benefit from defending MJ when her grandfather is Berry Gordon. She has nothing to do with the estate nor she has ever needed her uncle's money. Taj is a sexual abuse victim himself do u believe he would do the rounds defending a man he believes was guilty of such atrocious acts?! All the nephews have supported their uncle. The only ones who have not spoken are mj's kids the ones who r indeed financially profiting from him.

he's one of those who loved LN and still affected by it.

Berry Gordys grandoughter and Jermains daughter Autmn did a good job in defending Michael.
She came directly out in March and did this.
But I know some fans didn't know this.

Siggi, Brandy and all of Titos sons did a really great job in defending Michael.
I am very sadisfied with this.
There were other nices and nephews who were defending him on twitter.
I don't know the names anymore.

I think MJs brothers whould have done more when they would not be on tour the whole time since the sundace airing.
I think they are still are on tour.
But I know they played A LOT of Michaels solo songs on their tour since the airing.
I saw a video of a concert from them in march.
All five brothers including Randy were singing Michaels songs on stage there.

------

Sorry for sharing it again but it is a really great episode to share for us to people!

Last edited:
Oh and if they for some reason really don't want to fire her and keep her on the musical, just forbid her to cover the lies in her way. There's no excuse not to do away with her but there's really NO excuse to let her do whatever she wants in the musical when it comes to that.
I wrote to Lynn and told her about if she is going to believe 2 liars, she should not be on the project; and if she is going to discuss the "claims, she better talk about the lies and how the families lie, court doc of people admitting to lying, MJ harsh investigation even with an FBI investigation, etc; if she can not tell EVERYTHING, Lynn needs to sit her @$$ down and do NONE of it. And I told her, We ALL ARE FLAWED and just becaiuse we are flawed does NOT mean we all must be guilty when we are accused of something (in this case, thinking MJ was an abuser); if that is the case, we ALL can be labeled guilty when accused of something even when we are lied on INCLUDING HER.

Last edited:
Back