Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

I wish Cory Feldmen would just shut up. NOW CNN put up his misquote. Corey said his words were twisted. How about just shut up. Amazing CNN did not run the train story but running this.

Misquote? So he's claiming he didn't say "I was definitely his type, I'll never know if I was being groomed"? (something along those lines)

Hard to take that guy seriously anymore.

As for Netflix, what are the chances it's only in one country? Why wouldn't it be on USA, UK etc right now too?

I dont think "Surviving RKelly" is on Netflix is it? As someone earlier pointed out, arent HBO and Netflix competitors? Dan Greed must have some connections to Netflix. Lets hope this isnt going to be on Netflix worldwide. They cant do this. I wonder how much $$ Wade and Safechuck have made so far after the interviews, Movie, "victim fund" etc.

As for the HBO lawsuit, im sure theyre taking it seriously now since they put the word "alleged" in the description recently. Defamation of the dead to this degree should be illegal.

So yeah, Corey says this on Twitter.

I didn’t draw that connotation, the writer did. As with much of this story, my words were manipulated, as were my attorneys, and taken out of context to mean the opposite of what I meant. Also they trashed my music, my films, and made my mission seem less relevant. #nothappy

Yeahhhhhhhg......doubt that.

Misquote? So he's claiming he didn't say "I was definitely his type, I'll never know if I was being groomed"? (something along those lines)

Hard to take that guy seriously anymore.

As for Netflix, what are the chances it's only in one country? Why wouldn't it be on USA, UK etc right now too?

It is available on MENA (Middle East and North Africa) Netflix, definitely not one country. This is covering the Arab countries where no tv station has agreed to show this filth. So a direct competitor of HBO offers to show it in the only territory where HBO could not because they want to ensure it is broadcasted in every country around the globe. The estate is a culprit IN EVERYTHING. Where is their rebuttal, did not they claim that if they were informed before hand they would have provided their side? where is their ****ing side? How come in 6 years of litigation they have not had any information to use against the accusers beside what they got from the few emails the court order Wade to release to them. Even the information about Safechuck being sued two days before Wade's interview was undercover by the fans. It was public knowledge accessible to everyone but the estate never pointed out that. The estate has done ABSOLUTELY ZERO debunking of LV. ZERO and this is suspicious as hell.

Compare what happened in their litigation with these two criminals and what Mez did with the Arvizos. Mez went to their school, spoke with the teachers of Gavin, had all their history brought into trial. The estate has relied on the status of limitation from day one ignoring completely that status of limitation works in court but for the public they needed to destroy their credibility because a reasonable person should have known that sooner or later they would have made the media rounds if their lawsuit was dismissed. No chance in hell Branca and Weizmann will risk losing Warner & Co as clients of their other companies to defend MJ's personal life. This is no longer the no bodies Wade and Safechuck. This is Warner & co, a major major source of money for their businesses. The conflict of interest is everywhere.

Feldman has flipped flopped many times over the years. Hes an attention seeker with serious mental health issues

damn i saw on twitter yesterday that someone was "finalizing" a new mj LN rebuttal video. he wanted to upload it on youtube. now i dont find the tweet anymore and have no clue who he/she was and where we can find the video.

I'm sick of all this. I'm sick of having to defend myself for being an MJ fan, I'm sick of getting into arguments with people, and I'm sick of being seen as some crazy deluded person who only defends Michael because I love his music. I wish we could be like other fandom's and just enjoy what we love in peace

It is available on MENA (Middle East and North Africa) Netflix, definitely not one country. This is covering the Arab countries where no tv station has agreed to show this filth. So a direct competitor of HBO offers to show it in the only territory where HBO could not because they want to ensure it is broadcasted in every country around the globe. The estate is a culprit IN EVERYTHING. Where is their rebuttal, did not they claim that if they were informed before hand they would have provided their side? where is their ****ing side? How come in 6 years of litigation they have not had any information to use against the accusers beside what they got from the few emails the court order Wade to release to them. Even the information about Safechuck being sued two days before Wade's interview was undercover by the fans. It was public knowledge accessible to everyone but the estate never pointed out that. The estate has done ABSOLUTELY ZERO debunking of LV. ZERO and this is suspicious as hell.

Compare what happened in their litigation with these two criminals and what Mez did with the Arvizos. Mez went to their school, spoke with the teachers of Gavin, had all their history brought into trial. The estate has relied on the status of limitation from day one ignoring completely that status of limitation works in court but for the public they needed to destroy their credibility because a reasonable person should have known that sooner or later they would have made the media rounds if their lawsuit was dismissed. No chance in hell Branca and Weizmann will risk losing Warner & Co as clients of their other companies to defend MJ's personal life. This is no longer the no bodies Wade and Safechuck. This is Warner & co, a major major source of money for their businesses. The conflict of interest is everywhere.
I am starting think you are having a point. There is something more to this. There is too much stuff to debunk these lies that if it was anyone else, it would be gone; even Cory lie was picked up by CNN but not the train station story. something is going on (I could be wrong but I find it hard to believe) and God is going to make these liars get reveal.

I'm sick of all this. I'm sick of having to defend myself for being an MJ fan, I'm sick of getting into arguments with people, and I'm sick of being seen as some crazy deluded person who only defends Michael because I love his music. I wish we could be like other fandom's and just enjoy what we love in peace
All people have their haters. You just take it harder because you love the biggest star in the world. But yes, MJ gets the most because he brings in more $$$

Forgive me my ignorance since I'm newly back in the MJ news cycle after disengaging (for my own sanity) after his passing. So that means I'm not sure aware what the anger towards the Estate is about.

My question is, what is it exactly that the Estate can do to stop LN to stop airing it in different countries anywhere? They are suing HBO for airing a negative piece but they couldn't ever really stop it from airing, could they?

Even if HBO loses, they pay damages for breaking a contract clause but other than that - wouldn't they still be allowed to air it anywhere still even if they were found to have breached a contract? Not a lawyer so this could be a dumb question. I apologize in advance.

After MJ's death I just stopped reading anything about him. It really helped me get back to basics about why I loved him and his music. Yes, LN forced me to poke back in because it's everywhere. But I kind of regret poking back in. Not knowing every little thing being said about him that is negative just puts me in that funk again it did when he was alive and being pursecuted. I only had some hope then because he was alive and I knew he had great lawyers to protect him. I do understand how some of you feel at your wits ends.

This was always going to be harder because there is no balance of MJ's side in this. But I'm so happy to see that MJ has such a passionate fanbase still. Keep remembering if it wasn't because of you all - this cancel MJ bullshit would have been a success and we wouldn't see or hear him again. You all did this - keep the faith.

Is this positive? I ask because once I click a video when I'm logged in on YouTube I will get similar videos. I really don't want hate videos. Hell the other day in my recommendations was something called MJ pedo world, **** outta here with that filth.

I seen the thumbnail. Cant believe how many views it has (over 600K). I hope it has more dislikes than likes...

After MJ's death I just stopped reading anything about him. It really helped me get back to basics about why I loved him and his music. Yes, LN forced me to poke back in because it's everywhere. But I kind of regret poking back in. Not knowing every little thing being said about him that is negative just puts me in that funk again it did when he was alive and being pursecuted. I only had some hope then because he was alive and I knew he had great lawyers to protect him. I do understand how some of you feel at your wits ends.

This was always going to be harder because there is no balance of MJ's side in this. But I'm so happy to see that MJ has such a passionate fanbase still. Keep remembering if it wasn't because of you all - this cancel MJ bullshit would have been a success and we wouldn't see or hear him again. You all did this - keep the faith.

So True. We are going to be ok and have the Victory in the end. It just ticks people off to see how MJ is treated and we can see the lies and the manipulation from media outlets. It is more the media than the public (except for haters who are going to hate just to hate even other people). And these article writers do not write for the public, they write what they hope to happen; and when it does not, they lose their minds. and Corey comment was on CNN website, NOT on air which tells me, CNN wants clicks; WONT GET IT.

I believe it is. It was more her general opinion on the press and how they focus on black artists drama vs white folks drama - but her point is noted. I think she just sees the hunger for blood is different to report stories on black artists vs white artists.

I haven't followed very closely what Corey said and is now saying he didn't say - but it does feel like we're fighting with one hand tied behind our backs because we don't have MJ alive with us encouraging us to keep fighting the fight.

I do get the frustrations some fans are having. I happen to believe this too will die down and in the end when some have had time to get over how grossed out they were by hearing those lies being said out loud - they will get back to what feels right for them and that is that MJ's music is in our blood. We have to listen to him. I feel this muting MJ efforts will in the end cause the opposite to happen and it become like an underground thing to listen to MJ and he will become even more popular because it will feel rebelious to listen to him. I think the younger generation will rebel and say FU - we won't mute history over 2 liars stories.

I just feel we can't and shouldn't fight ever small battle. We need to pick and choose which is the most important for MJ's legacy to continue to prosper.

Sorry if it's a dumb question but what does Warner have to do with Netflix, HBO and the estate not properly defending MJ?

Don't get me wrong, I understand what you're getting at but I just need it explained a little.

Warner is the parent company of HBO and both and CNN among other media outlets are under AT&T. To get an idea of how big AT&T is please know that 3 federal judges have recused themselves from hearing the lawsuit between the estate and HBO and the estate because they have financial interests in AT&T. They literally own half the media if are everywhere. Now imagine John Branca being a partner in the biggest entertainment US law firm going after AT&T. Because the attack is way bigger than HBO. The whole group is being dedicated to this smear campaign. Do u think his law firm would want to lose its business with a giant like AT&T for a 1 billion estate which at most is getting them less than ten millions a year in business? I am sure they will never ever put MJ above AT&T. That's the issue now. Th estate is not Branca's only source of income. He is a partner in a law firm whose interests are with AT&T. How is he addressing this apparent conflict of interest? He does not feel he needs to because he does not answer to MJ's side at all. The only ones who r vocal r the fans. The family can be silenced by a few thousand dollars every now and then so he does not really care about them not that anyone would side with them if they pointed out the conflict of interests. Any losses he is making as an executor of the estate will be compensated from his law firm business. I do not believe for a minute his incompetency in handling this fiasco is not rewarded.

Keep in mind Branca's neutral stance durinh the AEG trial ( actually Pro AEG) a trial I was totally against because the Jacksons did the same what Wade and Safe chuck are doing now. They were completely fine with subjectinh MJ to ridicule one more time by having his personal life in the open again, by claiming he was a known raven drug addict because they thought that strategy would allow them to get money from AEG after they realised they were out of his will(very similar to what Wade did). Branca did not want to piss off AEG, which is a much smaller player than AT&T. It's all about money he has never and will never defend MJ's personal life not when it means he will lose giant companies like AT&T.

BTW the laws in most of the MENA region allow the family to take criminal and civil actions against Netflix if they want. I understand Netflix MENA is based in Dubai. The family and the estate can definitely go after them here and force them to stop showing it. People are being fined and sentenced in the UAE for a simple '**** u' whatsup message.

Warner is the parent company of HBO and both and CNN among other media outlets are under AT&T. To get an idea of how big AT&T is please know that 3 federal judges have recused themselves from hearing the lawsuit between the estate and HBO and the estate because they have financial interests in AT&T. They literally own half the media if are everywhere. Now imagine John Branca being a partner in the biggest entertainment US law firm going after AT&T. Because the attack is way bigger than HBO. The whole group is being dedicated to this smear campaign. Do u think his law firm would want to lose its business with a giant like AT&T for a 1 billion estate which at most is getting them less than ten millions a year in business? I am sure they will never ever put MJ above AT&T. That's the issue now. Th estate is not Branca's only source of income. He is a partner in a law firm whose interests are with AT&T. How is he addressing this apparent conflict of interest? He does not feel he needs to because he does not answer to MJ's side at all. The only ones who r vocal r the fans. The family can be silenced by a few thousand dollars every now and then so he does not really care about them not that anyone would side with them if they pointed out the conflict of interests. Any losses he is making as an executor of the estate will be compensated from his law firm business. I do not believe for a minute his incompetency in handling this fiasco is not rewarded.

I heared that Ophras lawer is also partner in Brancas lawfirm!
Can be a reason why the estate is so silance about her.

June 13 the verdict and vidification day is comming soon now and I think we should really do something!

I heared that Ophras lawer is also partner in Brancas lawfirm!
Can be a reason why the estate is so silance about her.
She is their client? Lol I knew it. "No conflict of interest we will have a Chinese wall" while everyone knows everything inside the law firm and the decision not to piss off AT&T has been taken. The lawsuit will be dropped eventually or get settled for nothing.

I wont be surprise and that explains alot. Like I said CNN has the Cory comment on their site but not the train station story and not the Weinstein.

She is their client? Lol I knew it.

Perl mentioned it in one of her videos many weeks ago.
But I can't anymore remember if she showed a proof for that.
I think it can be researched.

I think she mentioned the name of oprahs lawer in the video but it could take days to find the video.

When you are intersted in ask her on twitter.

Last edited:

Thanks a lot for explaining this. I fully understand it now. Jesus christ what a mess. With all that in mind it's actually quite something that the estate sued HBO at all, isn't it? I also wonder if Branca is really gonna sue Reed or if those were just words and nothing else.

As for the AEG thing, I have to admit that I barely followed any of that. I haven't kept myself up to date on those matters, but goddamn, what a mess that sounds like too. What a world. All about that goddamn money. Do you expect Netflix in other countries to follow suit? If they do I hope they have the decency to not put it in the section that shows brand new stuff, basically when you fire up the app you always see the highlights I believe.

I see people on Twitter saying "I thought Netflix would have more sense than this." I said this too today, but after what you said it's not even like that or about that. You know, for a while now since this trash aired I've been wondering what their aim is, what is their agenda? Normalizing pedophilia using MJ as scapegoat or is there a bigger picture? I mean, the good man is gone, Sony has the catalog, don't they? Why all this?

REMEMBER THAT IT IS NOT SURE TIL TODAY THAT MJs LAST WILL WE KNOW WAS REALLY HIS LAST WILL!

LunaJo/Jolanda made interesting videos about that on her channel!
When you are interested in details about that visit her channel!

I dont think "Surviving RKelly" is on Netflix is it? As someone earlier pointed out, arent HBO and Netflix competitors? Dan Greed must have some connections to Netflix. Lets hope this isnt going to be on Netflix worldwide. They cant do this. I wonder how much $$ Wade and Safechuck have made so far after the interviews, Movie, "victim fund" etc.

As for the HBO lawsuit, im sure theyre taking it seriously now since they put the word "alleged" in the description recently. Defamation of the dead to this degree should be illegal.

I wonder if it going up on Netflix in MENA was part of that deal where the airing rights got sold to all those different countries? That would be one possible explanation.

I doubt it'll go to Netflix in other countries, or at least not the US. HBO seems to keep their shows to themselves here. If it does, though, here's hoping people don't give it the time of day.

Back