Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

MJPoetryFan;4262712 said:
Remember her opinion doesn’t make the allegations any more truthful. This is just an opinion based on the performances of two liars. She’s just another celeb who was wowed by the graphic nature of their allegations. Having said that, it’s sad she is inclined to believe them. MJ has had to turn over in his “proverbial”grave so many times. I just don’t know how MJ would have been able to take all these turncoats. All this does for me is feel sorry for MJ.

Tatum’s opinion shouldn’t sway anyone. She didn’t know MJ for most of his adult life. It’s just her opinion based on the performances of the liars.

Tatums opinion means absolutely bot all to me, she's just one in a long line of idiots who think that if I say Michael is innocent I may never work again, it's the only thing I can come up with as to why people thinks the alligations are true, I've seen LN and I don't think I've ever seen anything more full of lies than this crap, the way they talk, the way they rarely look at the camera and him taking about the rings that Michael had supposed to have given him, good god u would have to be a complete and utter moron to even think that was true. Like I said in a previous message if Michael was alive these alligations would never have come out

I've just read this article as I wanted to know what was going on, who exactly is this old has been, how many movies did she make, was she in movies I don't even know tbh, don't get me wrong Megan isn't my favourite royal but she's a damn site better than that slapper in my opinion, what a waste of space she is

No one is paying her no attention but one or two tabloids. Too much info on these liars now. Not even entertainment shows are talking about her.

Tatums opinion means absolutely bot all to me, she's just one in a long line of idiots who think that if I say Michael is innocent I may never work again, it's the only thing I can come up with as to why people thinks the alligations are true, I've seen LN and I don't think I've ever seen anything more full of lies than this crap, the way they talk, the way they rarely look at the camera and him taking about the rings that Michael had supposed to have given him, good god u would have to be a complete and utter moron to even think that was true. Like I said in a previous message if Michael was alive these alligations would never have come out

No, I think someone goes to these celebs to talk about MJ. This chick has not been revelant since Paper Moon and married to John M. Nothing else.

Last edited:
Crack is whack. Her "relationship" with mj is well documented over the years. Bit late her trying to re write history now to get some attention.

Crack is whack. Her "relationship" with mj is well documented over the years. Bit late her trying to re write history now to get some attention.

Exactly. And everyone knows her WILD record. Does she have a twitter? I will response to this chic when I get home.

Bloody hell, what with David ****ing Baddiel and now Tatum O'Neal, it's hard to stay away and refrain from responding!

Part of Tatum interview. Apparently she doesn't know what to believe yet it's hard not to believe them but it doesn't sicken her. She doesn't seem that sure about anything.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">So far: Tatum O’Neal &#127773;<br>Another fake ass friend.. What a surprise... <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/MjFam?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#MjFam</a> <a href="https://t.co/RaknCC5YCm">pic.twitter.com/RaknCC5YCm</a></p>&mdash; E.j.h (@__ELYN__) <a href="https://twitter.com/__ELYN__/status/1148930986165657601?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">July 10, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

can we please not pay any attention to her? nobody will talk about her after this &#8222;attention seeking&#8220; from her.

Glanni;4262730 said:
can we please not pay any attention to her? nobody will talk about her after this &#8222;attention seeking&#8220; from her.

I'm not responding to her.

And PLEASE ignore David Baddiel! He is vile and simply doesn't care that he is. There is NO reasoning with him, don't feed the troll anymore. He's only going to use the mayhem as material for his unfunny shows. Don't let him have it!

I'm not responding to her.

And PLEASE ignore David Baddiel! He is vile and simply doesn't care that he is. There is NO reasoning with him, don't feed the troll anymore. He's only going to use the mayhem as material for his unfunny shows. Don't let him have it!

Who is this Baddiel person? Is he relevant or is he some insignificant tabloid trash?

Exactly. And everyone knows her WILD record. Does she have a twitter? I will response to this chic when I get home.

Can anyone just comment on celebrities twitter accounts, I didn't know if u would get in trouble, I don't use social media so I don't know how it works, I feel so useless not being able to defend Michael, I read the bad stuff they say about him and I do nothing, I feel like I let him down and that hurts, I can defend him to people I know but they don't put stuff in the media, I just feel so sad that all this stuff is being said against the most loveliest person that lived

Who is this Baddiel person? Is he relevant or is he some insignificant tabloid trash?

He's a 50-something ex public-school boy (= Private school educated) of the arrogant/ entitled type. Used to be in UK comedy shows, now does 'stand-up' comedy shows. Unfunny, old fashioned, football fanatic. Big David Bowie fan. Left-wing 'Guardian' reader. Most likely to support 'Me too'. Desperate to be relevant and relatable.

He's a so-called comedian with zero talent that is relishing in mocking MJ & fans on Twitter. All it takes to make fun of others is a sick mind and he is truly a sick puppy.

This is what he did back in the 90s. https://nyebevannews.co.uk/why-is-baddiel-being-given-a-platform-to-talk-about-prejudice/

If you think you can make this person change and become a more appropriate person you are wrong and completely wasting your time.

He doesn't have *that* many followers in the grand scheme of things, but if you engage with him other people will get drawn into it.

I think this came about because a fan came across a 10 year old tweet of him making an inappropriate (surprise surprise) joke about MJ after he died. I don't blame that fan but if you give him something - anything - to work with he will just keep going. And he still is. This will end up in his shows too so that is more negativity we don't need.

If anyone that is engaging with him reads this, please just stay away and rant on here instead.

Oh, and please don't try to challenge him about his behaviour in the 90s... someone already did and he only made a joke about it! Just know he is this awful and not worth responding to.

I agree. We have to pick our battles. Not everyone and everything is worth responding to. And we should not waste our time trying to change the minds of those who refuse to keep an open mind. It is not worth it.

I agree. We have to pick our battles. Not everyone and everything is worth responding to. And we should not waste our time trying to change the minds of those who refuse to keep an open mind. It is not worth it.

Agreed, and in the case of David Baddiel, it could just make things worse. It's been going on for two days now, we need to let him properly move on to something else.

He's a so-called comedian with zero talent that is relishing in mocking MJ & fans on Twitter. All it takes to make fun of others is a sick mind and he is truly a sick puppy.

This is what he did back in the 90s. https://nyebevannews.co.uk/why-is-baddiel-being-given-a-platform-to-talk-about-prejudice/

If you think you can make this person change and become a more appropriate person you are wrong and completely wasting your time.

He doesn't have *that* many followers in the grand scheme of things, but if you engage with him other people will get drawn into it.

I think this came about because a fan came across a 10 year old tweet of him making an inappropriate (surprise surprise) joke about MJ after he died. I don't blame that fan but if you give him something - anything - to work with he will just keep going. And he still is. This will end up in his shows too so that is more negativity we don't need.

If anyone that is engaging with him reads this, please just stay away and rant on here instead.

I've never even heard of this low life but I can guarantee that I won't be looking him up, I wouldn't give him the satisfaction, he sounds like a vile excuse for a human being and is probably jealous of how much Michael was loved.

Can anyone just comment on celebrities twitter accounts, I didn't know if u would get in trouble, I don't use social media so I don't know how it works, I feel so useless not being able to defend Michael, I read the bad stuff they say about him and I do nothing, I feel like I let him down and that hurts, I can defend him to people I know but they don't put stuff in the media, I just feel so sad that all this stuff is being said against the most loveliest person that lived

It is not everyone; in fact, it is not most who are saying stuff about MJ, the media just talk about the FEW who do.

I've never even heard of this low life but I can guarantee that I won't be looking him up, I wouldn't give him the satisfaction, he sounds like a vile excuse for a human being and is probably jealous of how much Michael was loved.
You took the words out of my mouth. I have never heard of this clown either. Again, sound like an attention seeker.

Agreed, and in the case of David Baddiel, it could just make things worse. It's been going on for two days now, we need to let him properly move on to something else.
Sometimes a fool can talk and reveal he is fool until it makes people turn against him and see his agenda. He must live in the UK. Never heard of this fool.

Oh, and please don't try to challenge him about his behaviour in the 90s... someone already did and he only made a joke about it! Just know he is this awful and not worth responding to.
Well, he just sound like a fool period no matter who he wants to trash. I bet he has a misable life or alot of personal problems. People like him does not. I agree, you all should not response to this type of nut job.

Sometimes a fool can talk and reveal he is fool until it makes people turn against him and see his agenda. He must live in the UK. Never heard of this fool.

Yeah that's true but might not be worth the risk? Some of his followers seem to be equally enjoying it, which figures if they like him in the first place. He will use stuff happening on Twitter in his shows and smugly confirmed he will be doing so with the MJ fan feud. :( Yeah he's in the UK. What an embarrassment he is.

Yeah that's true but might not be worth the risk? Some of his followers seem to be equally enjoying it, which figures if they like him in the first place. He will use stuff happening on Twitter in his shows and smugly confirmed he will be doing so with the MJ fan feud. :( Yeah he's in the UK. What an embarrassment he is.

Well, that say something about those followers. Like I said, people like that have miserable lives and want company. Even a racist/hate moguls have some followers.

He's a 50-something ex public-school boy (= Private school educated) of the arrogant/ entitled type. Used to be in UK comedy shows, now does 'stand-up' comedy shows. Unfunny, old fashioned, football fanatic. Big David Bowie fan. Left-wing 'Guardian' reader. Most likely to support 'Me too'. Desperate to be relevant and relatable.

??...... good to see that ppl i aways thought were annoying pricks actually are?.

Last edited:
The UK has some vile reporting. So sad to see all those tabloids always attacking MJ. I actually laugh at some of their stories. So far fetched and clearly made up, they shouldnt be able to print 90% of the stuff they do.

The UK has some vile reporting. So sad to see all those tabloids always attacking MJ. I actually laugh at some of their stories. So far fetched and clearly made up, they shouldnt be able to print 90% of the stuff they do.

I was wondering about this, I live in the UK and I'm so embarrassed by the stuff that gets reported, does this happen in the US or is it just where I live, if it is then I apologise for my country and the way the media treats Michael, its been that way since the late 80s as far as I can remember, they never had a good word to say about him, I didn't believe it then and I'm not going to believe it now. Have to remember that good news isn't sellable and Michael has always been a target for them, it's pathetic

The UK media pretty much goes with whatever they feel will get them clicks and views unfortunately. It is why those anti wade and James stories were being printed everywhere for a while (train station, inconsistencies etc).

I switched off that Tatum interview as soon as she started claiming she looked like a boy when she first met MJ. At that moment I knew she was going to ride the Leaving Neverland train and nothing she said was going to be credible or reliable. She wanted attention, so she threw MJ under the bus. nothing more, nothing less. It's disgusting.

The uk media is ran by the public school elite. Same as the country. People like that have no intrest in doing anything but attacking mj.

I switched off that Tatum interview as soon as she started claiming she looked like a boy when she first met MJ. At that moment I knew she was going to ride the Leaving Neverland train and nothing she said was going to be credible or reliable. She wanted attention, so she threw MJ under the bus. nothing more, nothing less. It's disgusting.

And no one is talking about her but 2 tabloid sites (of course a UK tab). People are woke from these lies other than a few MJ already haters/trolls/bigots.

Back