Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Re: Sundance Festival 2019 - Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland"

Un****en believable.

It goes sicker and sicker with the lies, moneygreed and ratingsgreed!
All this should be really criminal!!
It is possible that the media again will try to pay fake victims like they did it in the 90ties.
Taj must stop playing with his doughter and hurry up with his documentary!!!
And Jordan Chandler or people of Gavins, Wades or James inner circle should maybe really find all their courage to come forward and tell the truth!
We need wonders like this!
Poor poor poor Michael!
The human race really never had deserved him in any kind of way!

Last edited:

they cannot exchume a body without family permission that wont happen

Of course you know this is bulls#$&!!!

Oh, of course. Anyone with half a brain cell can see it's rubbish.
But unfortunately, there are lots of people who read this trash and believe it.

Someone on Twitter said "The family can complain to IPSO in the UK and if their complaint's upheld the paper HAS to print a retraction," so let's hope they do.

8701girl;4240025 said:

Did you fail to read what the article states:

“if Michael’s remains become part of a new criminal investigation, the Jackson family will not have to be consulted for permission to do this.”

Thats why I asked. Is it even LEGALLY possible for Michael Jackson to be criminally prosecuted while death for child abuse even if 100 victims came forward?

Unless, there is a criminal investigation that requires Michaels corpse to be recovered, it cant happen.

Please use your common sense: of course there cannot be a criminal case against Michael as he would be the defendant and the defendant is well - dead...

There are other ways to get MJs DNA!
To exhume his corpse in not nessasary I think!
Stupid Tabloids!

Those absurd tabloid stories are now really going rampant. Just wow. I'm not sure it's such a good idea to post them here. They are not official accusations you know...

That DNA thing actually is kind of funny... Michael has been dead for almost 10 years (Rest In Peace Honey). Have the 'victims' preserved some of his DNA somewhere on their bodies all these years as evidence he touched them there? I mean, pleaaaaaase. :eek::lmao:

Those absurd tabloid stories are now really going rampant. Just wow. I'm not sure it's such a good idea to post them here. They are not official accusations you know...

That DNA thing actually is kind of funny... Michael has been dead for almost 10 years (Rest In Peace Honey). Have the 'victims' preserved some of his DNA somewhere on their bodies all these years as evidence he touched them there? I mean, pleaaaaaase. :eek::lmao:

You are right. We should not share this. It is always possible that haters read this forum and will then share this article with this many possible victims everywhere.
I whould delate it!!

You are right, this is 'reporting hysteria'.

Michael's mother and sibs are all still living, so there would be no need to exhume MJ for DNA purposes. Scientists can track genetic markers from close blood relatives.

It would be possible for someone to have kept 'MJ DNA samples' (eg body fluids on fabric), but why would they? They could have come forward to provide evidence in 1993, 2005 or even 2009-11 when the Estate was dealing with probate claims. Why would anyone pass all of these opportunities, only to wait for ....a film that no-one knew would ever be made?

If worldwide media are reporting these kinds of 'insights', then they are only making themselves look incredibly stupid.

Its worthwhile reporting them here if fans are worried, so that they can be 'rubbished', with reasons why these stories make no sense.

The UK 'false Paedophile allegations' case (started by 'Nick', who sparked a major police investigation when he said there was a paedophile ring in parliament, involving eg Ted Heath and other major political figures, who were also killing victims) is due to go to trial very soon, maybe March. It will be interesting to see how many news media who reported his claims as truth will now be saying 'how obvious it was that these were lies all along :(

Last edited:

I found out that radar online seamed trying to sell simular kind of horrible storys about MJ back in 2016 and when Wade camed forward in 2013/14.
But everthing turned out to be nothing else then smoke and mirror cause no victims or witnesses camed forward and confirmed this stories.
And I bet everthing now are nothing more then compleatly invanted storys too.
I don't know what agenda this tabloid paper has with MJ but it seams that very sick people are working there who maybe have serious problems with their own sexuality and mental health.

Agreed! Let's stop with sharing stories from absolute scum who don't deserve to live really as far as I'm concerned. So that means Radar Online, because really, do they even deserve a second of our time after what they did? The Sun etc.

A dozen new victims their insider says, yet they were nowhere to be found when it actually mattered. And really, I highly doubt this doc will start a new criminal investigation. Before that even happens let's discuss the two subjects shall we? Sigh. Please let us ignore these terrible excuses for journalism from now on.

Even if the estate or Jacksons were to do something, there's no stopping the tabloids. Tabloids should be banned really.

Who cares. Some things really arent worth posting unless you wanna drive yourself mad
This. Maybe we should have a separate thread for tabloid articles (as for know you enemy), but not mixing them with facts, giving them attention and driving us crazy.

And maybe a support thread too.

At the beginning of this mess I was like "well, they can't hurt him anymore", but lately it's sinking in how absurd and bizarre this whole situation is, and I can't even describe how I feel, furious and in disbelief and disgusted and unreal.

Just want to say thanks to Robson and Safechuck. You used to call yourself friend, now you're nothing better than a backstabber. Worse even. Dan Reed too, pathetic excuse for a documentary maker. Thanks for causing this ridiculous shit storm. We're back to square one in terms of that. **** you all.

I was thinkig lately about this: there's this general opinion that it was a mistake for MJ to settle the 93 case. I even remember Mesereau's worry about the Estate, when Robson filed his claim, that they won't fight but agree to a settlement, basically making the same mistake again.

Well, the Estate didn't settle, they fought and then won.

And now some years later we are still here in this mess...

Last edited:

I remember back in 2005 I was watching CNN and this was minutes before the verdict. This guy that they had on the show talked like as if the verdict had already happened because he said "well, when MJ leaves the courtroom with officers, he will be transferred to this and that prison facility etc" so you see, these people thought it was a given that he was this sick individual when the exact opposite was true.

Maybe I shouldn't be surprised at all how the media is reacting to this. They were merely covering the news that he was acquitted because there were no ways to twist that story.

Agreed! Let's stop with sharing stories from absolute scum who don't deserve to live really as far as I'm concerned. So that means Radar Online, because really, do they even deserve a second of our time after what they did? The Sun etc.

A dozen new victims their insider says, yet they were nowhere to be found when it actually mattered. And really, I highly doubt this doc will start a new criminal investigation. Before that even happens let's discuss the two subjects shall we? Sigh. Please let us ignore these terrible excuses for journalism from now on.

Even if the estate or Jacksons were to do something, there's no stopping the tabloids. Tabloids should be banned really.

Agreed, why spread their lies here and upset ourselves, I'll happily read anything with evidence but being an MJ fan for 30 years I've learned to ignore or question anything I read

This. Maybe we should have a separate thread for tabloid articles (as for know you enemy), but not mixing them with facts, giving them attention and driving us crazy.

At the beginning of this mess I was like "well, they can't hurt him anymore", but lately it's sinking in how absurd and bizarre this whole situation is, and I can't even describe how I feel, furious and in disbelief and disgusted and unreal.

Agree. Seems to me its the fans who are clicking on and spreading alot of this crap.they go searching for anything and everything negative no matter how absurd and pointless it is.some articles need to be discussed and some dont. Have a seperate thread with all the crap in it and if people want to go there to either educate in the comment section or just to fester then they can go there

They won't win this time either. They never will. I'll honestly fight for Michael til the day I die.

I was thinkig lately about this: there's this general opinion that it was a mistake for MJ to settle the 93 case. I even remember Mesereau's worry about the Estate, when Robson filed his claim, that they won't fight but agree to a settlement, basically making the same mistake again.

You cant compair the settlement of the 93 case and this. Frankly mez's comments made no sense and some started to question whether he was liking the attention.the 93 case was settled because mj lost 3-4"incredibly important motions that inreturn made his right to a fair criminal trial impossible. He did everything poss to stop the civil case from happening before the crim one but the judge of course went against him. Mez should have known this although he did sign off on oxmans insurance payout court filing! There was no reason for the estate to settle the lawsuit against the companies as the law was very clear.

the 93 case was settled because mj lost 3-4"incredibly important motions that inreturn made his right to a fair criminal trial impossible. He did everything poss to stop the civil case from happening before the crim one but the judge of course went against him.
Yes, I know the circumstances of the settlement, actually I'm one of those who think MJ didn't really have any other choice (he was certainly in a no-win situation).

What I was trying to say that now we have sort of proof that fighting the case in 93 couldn't prevent the shitstorm either. When you have mass media choosing to spread stories regardless of their reliability (either their reason is sensationalism to make more money or something even more sinister, like shifting the attention from people with power in trouble), what can you do?

Last edited:

Just want to say thanks to Robson and Safechuck. You used to call yourself friend, now you're nothing better than a backstabber. Worse even. Dan Reed too, pathetic excuse for a documentary maker. Thanks for causing this ridiculous shit storm. We're back to square one in terms of that. **** you all.

They apparently believe neither in God nor in Karma... I hope their lies will eat them alive from the inside.

Yes, I know the circumstances of the settlement, actually I'm one of those who think MJ didn't really have any other choice (he was certainly in a no-win situation).

What I was trying to say that now we have sort of proof that fighting the case in 93 couldn't prevent the shitstorm either. When you have mass media choosing to spread stories regardless of their reliability (either their reason is sensationalism to make more money or something even more sinister, like shifting the attention from people with power in trouble), what can you do?

It was a general comment. Not directed at you.

Who knows what would have happened in 93 if he had fought the civil case. Totally changes all the roads that his life took after it. If mj had won the civil case it may have put a stop to arvizo and everything else. But who knows.could have led to a crim trial and prison aswell if the civil case had been lost. All ifs and buts.we certainly will drive ourselves mad if we do that.i doubt it would have stopped the press. The only thing to do that prob would be a J.C confession which would divert it away from mj

Last edited:

They apparently believe neither in God nor in Karma... I hope their lies will eat them alive from the inside.

I'd say you don't have to be superstitious to know what's right or wrong, but of course I share that hope. :D

elusive moonwalker;4240054 said:
It was a general comment. Not directed at you.

Who knows what would have happened in 93 if he had fought the civil case. Totally changes all the roads that his life took after it. If mj had won the civil case it may have put a stop to arvizo and everything else. But who knows. All ifs and buts
I think it could have put a stop to it. Anyway Evan Chandler would have to answer questions about what people in what positions he paid to do what, strage reaction that he thought he would win big time if his son had been molested, why didn’t he go to the police etc and Michael wasn’t circumciced and why drug his son etc. I personally think he paid people in the media to write as much trash as possible so the MJ would panic and settle the case.

Last edited:

Now I'm reading "articles" that the Jackson family were worried that Michael was grooming Blanket! And "reports" that they're going to exhume his body to look for DNA evidence.

This is getting really bad. I don't know how much more of this I can take :(

Stop reading the tabloids please and giving them clicks. That's why they write all that bullshit in the first place. If you see the headline is negative or "shocking"...DO NOT CLICK ON IT. IGNORE it. I have made it my misson to click on every pro-MJ article, anything that is positive, be it an MJ tribute band performing somewhere or or them making a cheese as a tribute....I will click on it to give them ratings. But anything negative...I tsay the hell away from it and don't give them an clicks. If people stop reading their crap they will start writing about something else if they see people aren't interested. Stop spreading their crap and clicking on it, that's EXCATLY what they want! You can't expect to find anything useful from all these tabloids s you won't be missing on any info. What the write isn't true so just chill!

It's a journalistic 'race to the bottom'. They've all got the message that there is no defamation law that applies to the deceased, so they don't care what they say. Plus they've realised that an audience habituated to clickbait is 'addicted' to clicking, hence the number and 'level of disgustingness' of their stories. They are making up anything they want to. It's an interesting insight into how 'low' journalism will go....and not just on this topic. Remember this when they are telling political and other stories in the future.

All of these journalists have what is laughingly known as a 'career'. They are creating their own CV's for their next leap up the greasy pole. They have plenty of incentives to lie...always look for who will benefit. I bet their advertisers are lapping this up.

The only thing to do is not click, not buy, take note note of who advertises with them, and don't buy their products.

And take plenty of breaks from the internet.

1 million lies does not make a truth. I hope this barrage will be noticed by the appeal court judges, and I hope that it rebounds on R and S.

Exactly!!! DO NOT CLICK on tabloid articles!!!!!!!

Not sure of the laws, I know for sure that if it's a supposed victm they can't do anything without a permission. Not sure about when it's someone who is accused. but they would need COMPELLING evidence to be able to do that. But this is not some murder case so what the hell would they even be doing with MJ's DNA? That article is full of bullshit. It makes absolutely no sense. PLEASE people use common sense!! And do NOT CLICK ON TABLOID ARTICLES!!!

Yeah, it's like WTF would they need MJ's DNA for? This ain't a f**king murder case!!!!
And WTF do they think they could prove with his DNA anyways? They haven't washed themself for about 20 years or what?I mean, seriously...The whole story is so OUTLANDISH that I'm beginning to think Radar Online has someone with serious mental illness issues writing for them. No normal person would come up with stuff like that. But someone who is sick probably could. But you have to be very ill mentally. That person needs help, I hope Radar Online is able to let that person go and organize the help that person obviously need.

They won't win this time either. They never will. I'll honestly fight for Michael til the day I die.

I can honestly say to this: #MeToo !!!!!

Speaking of the tabloids....The latest headline from Radar Online is that FBI is being accused of hiding evidence. I didn't click on the whole article but I think we should all bombard FBI on Twitter and ask them if they "are aware that they are being accused of hiding evidence according to Radar Online"? We all know that is all BULLSHIT...but if FBI cares about its reputation, they can sue Radar Online for defamation or at least set the record straight. That would be 1-0 for us against the tabloids. If they start messing with the FBI too, maybe if we can get the FBI shake them, they'll get a reality check that they should watch out what they write!

Also...since the tabloids are now writing (according to their headlines...haven't read the story) that "MJ's family was afraid MJ was grooming his son and nephews"....doesn't that give the Estate a chance to sue for defamation? J's nephews ARE alive and his children ARE alive and MJ's mother IS alive....so if they write bullshit like that about the family.....then they SHOULD be able to sue since it involves them! Right?? Please everyone keep sending Taj messages and mention it in case he hasn't heard about it yet! That would give him a way to sue the tabloids and maybe that way they could get a way to fight against the rest of the crap too!!

What is POSITIVE though is that the whole MJ scandal seems to have already died down in the press. When you do a google search on the news section...it really seems to be just the Sun, the Mirror and Radar Online who keep obsessing about it and writing SEVERAL bullshit articles a DAY about MJ. But it seems other media isn't writing about it any longer. So again....if you see a negative headline or something that mentions the documentary: DO NOT CLICK!!!!!!!!!!! Let that news story die down and vanish. f people don't show interest, they will stop. They will only write about something that interests people. If we keep fanning the flames it will go on and on. STOP CLICKING on negative articles. But if you see POSITIVE articles...keep clicking those so that they see the positive news interests people and gets them better clicks and ratings!!!

Agree. Seems to me its the fans who are clicking on and spreading alot of this crap.they go searching for anything and everything negative no matter how absurd and pointless it is.some articles need to be discussed and some dont. Have a seperate thread with all the crap in it and if people want to go there to either educate in the comment section or just to fester then they can go there

Stop reading the tabloids please and giving them clicks. That's why they write all that bullshit in the first place. If you see the headline is negative or "shocking"...DO NOT CLICK ON IT. IGNORE it. I have made it my misson to click on every pro-MJ article, anything that is positive, be it an MJ tribute band performing somewhere or or them making a cheese as a tribute....I will click on it to give them ratings. But anything negative...I tsay the hell away from it and don't give them an clicks. If people stop reading their crap they will start writing about something else if they see people aren't interested. Stop spreading their crap and clicking on it, that's EXCATLY what they want! You can't expect to find anything useful from all these tabloids s you won't be missing on any info. What the write isn't true so just chill!

In my opinion it is vital that fans are willing to argue against the tabloid articles. They rely on spreading misinformation, and that misinformation is largely why were are where we are today. Even with the acuittal, even with two grand juries rejecting the Chandler case (and without MJ being charge at all), MANY people still thought MJ was a pedo. Why? Because of false reporting. Now more than ever it is imperitive that MJ fans provide corrective FACTs with as much supporting evidence as possible. If they don't read the articles then they can't do that. If they don't click on the sites they CAN'T post comments.

I DO understand that these newspapers earn money from clicks etc and so the more arguing there is, the more clicks they get, the more money they earn, but what is the alternative? Say nothing? That doesn't seem a very good alternative IMO.

They DIDN'T disprove the abuse allegations. There was no acquittal. The case was dismissed due to statue of limitations without ANY judgment on the veracity of the claims. Sadly that actually works against the MJ Estate. The verdict doesn't help at all!
In a way, as long as they could convincingly destroy the allegations in court, the MJ Estate may have been better off if the case had not been rejected at all.
After all the allegations etc are all in the mainstream anyway. The only difference with the current situation is at least the MJ Estate could have provided counter evidence. And many people woudl listen to a not guilty verdict. Right now these guys can say what they like.

I remember back in 2005 I was watching CNN and this was minutes before the verdict. This guy that they had on the show talked like as if the verdict had already happened because he said "well, when MJ leaves the courtroom with officers, he will be transferred to this and that prison facility etc" so you see, these people thought it was a given that he was this sick individual when the exact opposite was true.

Maybe I shouldn't be surprised at all how the media is reacting to this. They were merely covering the news that he was acquitted because there were no ways to twist that story.

Makes you realise how clueless these media people are.
Even the ones who are involved in the misreporting and who have been in the industry for years seem to STILL believe the news that's printed. Ridiculous.
Not only that but EVERY time their is a so-called expert on TV, question whether they really know what they're talking about. MOST of the time they're just a "talking head" - somebody willing to get paid and say whatever is most sensational, adding credibility to the agenda of the network/news outlet.
There have been plenty of those "experts" discussing MJ on TV over the years and most don't have the slightest knowledge about THE FACTS of any of the allegations or the court cases!

Exactly! Even though MJ was not charged in 93 and two grand juries rejected the case against him the media reported TO THIS DAY that he "paid off" his accuser and the the settlement ensured he didn't go to trial. I'd say not being charged with a crime is a DAMN good indicator that there was no evidence, and THAT is a DAMN good indicator that the guy wasn't guilty. But no they twisted it to make him look MORE guilty! They make up whatever they want and ignore the truth when they're told. They don't care about the truth.

At first not even tabloids and haters picked up Robson's story that much, as it was so unfounded and easily debunked. Their case was dismissed and almost forgotten.
Some years later they're selling the same story, now repackaged as a "documentary", and suddenly it's presented as fact, like nothing happened before that discredited them. It's unbelievable and very alarming.

It shows me that nothing could put a stop to the media frenzy even in 93 - but off course you're right, it's not worth dwelling on ifs and buts. It's just so hard to digest the unfairness. :banghead:

The only thing to do that prob would be a J.C confession which would divert it away from mj
And sadly it's very unlikely to ever happen.

Maybe someone should send some of these articles to the estate to bring their attention to it. Although I'm sure they've seen it already. Still, it would be nice to see if they respond.

Back