Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

KOPV;4244720 said:
I really hope Taj is making some money off of the interviews he does and uses it towards the docu-series..

Do you think there really will be a docu-series?It took 2 years to make LN. if they knew about this for a while and started one a year or so ago then ok. To put something together that is factual and effective will take years. Not to mention the appeal of these joker law suits. I don’t really know if can happen in time to be effective. Let’s hope they have been secretly making something for a long time.

But remember, it's not about Michael Jackson, sigh.

At least one person from the estate was at Sundance, right? I just wonder if more could have been done against this. A documentary of their own was too short notice, but something more maybe? Maybe for some reason they want this to air first, but I just wonder why? The damage will have been done already.

Just picture Michael knowing he is being compared to Adolf Hitler, that would RUIN him.

The Estate should have had a private detective monitoring Wade Robson, thats what they should have done. After all the lies he went through in court, they should have known he would not give up. Remember that these guys would always go out and smear Michael in the press every time a new MJ release came out - like Xscape.

The estate should have seen this coming!

Robson does HAVE AN AXE TO GRIND now also - this is a WAR between him and The Estate/MJ Fans. He is going do to what it takes to get what he wants. At this point, I am convinced Robson is a on a mission to ruin/destroy MJ regardless of what good it will bring to him! He is in a state or rage!

Last edited:
I don't know if this is True now but according to NME and quite a few English papers Michael's SOLO songs have been taken off their playlist if this is the case then this terrible and a travesty of justice. Why does Brett barnes, Macauley, Sean Lennon, and other children that where with Michael not say about abuse. Predators cannot help themselves supposedly it would not just happen to 2 children.
The estate better have something lined up to convince people after and just before this gets aired or Michael's legacy will be no more.

I want to stress something. IF ANY REAL evidence came to light , like say Macauley etc saying that they had seen or encountered anything I would burn my collection and never want to listen or hear about Michael Jackson ever again!

However these 2 tried to get money first and foremost, why are they not being prosecuted or taking in hand for perjury of lying under oath?
The maid Adrain that sold Michael's personal items and changed her story so many times Tom Messarau decimated her lies.

Please! Where not all mad MJfans who only wear blinkers for Michael Jackson. Make no mistake if there was any truth I think real fans would be heartbroken that Michael had lied to them.

Michael died because of all this I don't think his heart could take being broken anymore.
These where the type of terrible hangers on that bled him dry when he was alive.

What we need to hope for out of this is that this triggers the truth of Michael's innocence to be brought to light once at for all.

Smooth72;4244721 said:
Do you think there really will be a docu-series?It took 2 years to make LN. if they knew about this for a while and started one a year or so ago then ok. To put something together that is factual and effective will take years. Not to mention the appeal of these joker law suits. I don’t really know if can happen in time to be effective. Let’s hope they have been secretly making something for a long time.

Would it really take years to make such a thing? Whatever the case, I'd like to think something will come out of the estate suing HBO. No idea what, sure it's nice if HBO is gonna be paying the estate but it won't help out Michael's image overall one bit.

Let's just picture a very bad scenario where the majority of radio stations are removing his music, that can't be what the estate wants. They are messing with their money then. I expect they will do anything in their power to avoid that.

Lightbringer;4244722 said:
Just picture Michael knowing he is being compared to Adolf Hitler, that would RUIN him.

The Estate should have had a private detective monitoring Wade Robson, thats what they should have done. After all the lies he went through in court, they should have known he would not give up. Remember that these guys would always go out and smear Michael in the press every time a new MJ release came out - like Xscape.

The estate should have seen this coming!

Robson does HAVE AN AXE TO GRIND now also - this is a WAR between him and The Estate/MJ Fans. He is going do to what it takes to get what he wants. At this point, I am convinced Robson is a on a mission to ruin/destroy MJ regardless of what good it will bring to him!

Yeah I have no words for all of this. At this point I rather just see Robson leave this freaking planet. Being able to do all this after you've been his friend and defending him through and through, you're just all kinds of rotten as a human being when you do that and are not worthy of walking this planet in my book.

Un****ingbelieveable and just as unbelievable that he's maybe getting away with it and God knows what kind of damage leaves to MJ's legacy. Ten years since the man died, we should be celebrating his art this year, his humanitarian work.

One way to repair Michael's image is to let Estate get air time on HBO and Channel 4 to send their own rebuttal documentary that will disclaim everything on what is being said in LN and expose W, S and Dan Greed as liars, just like Take2 was against Bashirs doc. If LN is permitted to be one-sidled then Estate doc have the right to be one-sidled too.

One way to repair Michael's image is to let Estate get air time on HBO and Channel 4 to send their own rebuttal documentary that will disclaim everything on what is being said in LN and expose W, S and Dan Greed as liars, just like Take2 was against Bashirs doc. If LN is permitted to be one-sidled then Estate doc have the right to be one-sidled too.

HBO? Oh don't ever count on that. I am hoping Netflix is willing to do it, but i guess it remains to be seen what the reaction next week is. Goes for Netflix too I assume. HBO are scum that I will never ever give a dime again, they basically even gave Barnes the middle finger.

I'll not link it but this is Vanity Fair's 10 undeniable facts.....this is the ongoing issue,lies portrayed as the truth.

To help viewers contextualize the documentary’s presentation of what ultimately amounts to a narrow slice of a sprawling saga, here are 10 undeniable facts about the sexual-abuse allegations against Michael Jackson.

1. There is no dispute that, at age 34, Michael Jackson slept more than 30 nights in a row in the same bed with 13-year-old Jordie Chandler at the boy’s house with Chandler’s mother present. He also slept in the same bed with Jordie Chandler at Chandler’s father’s house. The parents were divorced.

2. So far, five boys Michael Jackson shared beds with have accused him of abuse: Jordie Chandler, Jason Francia, Gavin Arvizo, Wade Robson, and Jimmy Safechuck. Jackson had the same nickname for Chandler and Arvizo: “Rubba.” He called Robson “Little One” and Safechuck “Applehead.”

3. Jackson paid $25 million to settle the Chandlers’ lawsuit, with $18 million going to Jordie, $2.5 million to each of the parents, and the rest to lawyers. Jackson said he paid that sum to avoid something “long and drawn out.” Francia also received $2.4 million from Jackson.

4. Michael Jackson suffered from the skin discoloration disease vitiligo. Jordie Chandler drew a picture of the markings on the underside of Jackson’s penis. His drawings were sealed in an envelope. A few months later, investigators photographed Jackson’s genitalia. The photographs matched Chandler’s drawings.

5. The hallway leading to Jackson’s bedroom was a serious security zone covered by video and wired for sound so that the steps of anyone approaching would make ding-dong sounds.

6. Jackson had an extensive collection of adult erotic material he kept in a suitcase next to his bed, including S&M bondage photos and a study of naked boys. Forensic experts with experience in the Secret Service found the fingerprints of boys alongside Jackson’s on the same pages. Jackson also had bondage sculptures of women with ball gags in their mouths on his desk, in full view of the boys who slept there.

7. According to the Neverland staff interviewed by the Santa Barbara authorities, no one ever saw or knew of a woman spending the night with Michael Jackson, including his two spouses, Debbie Rowe or Lisa Marie Presley. Rowe, the mother of two of Jackson’s children, made it clear to the Santa Barbara authorities that she never had sex with Jackson.

8. The parents of boys Jackson shared beds with were courted assiduously and given myriad expensive gifts. Wade Robson’s mother testified in the 2005 trial that she funneled wages through Jackson’s company and was given a permanent resident visa. Jimmy Safechuck’s parents got a house. Jordie Chandler’s mother got a diamond bracelet.

9. Two of the fathers of those who have accused Jackson, Jordie Chandler and Jimmy Safechuck, committed suicide. Both were estranged from their sons at the time.

10. In a 2002 documentary, Living with Michael Jackson, Jackson told Martin Bashir there was nothing wrong with sharing his bed with boys.

Taj Jackson shared this post from Clyde Jenkins who worked for mjj productions on FB a few minutes ago:. Thanks to pg16 for sharing

"Wade Robson... you should be ashamed of yourself!!! You and your family befriended the biggest star in the world. I personally recall your mom Joy calling MJJ Music with a sob story about needing money knowing that Michael Jackson loved her and your entire family and would do anything to help her. Michael especially loved you like a son because you dreamed of being a dancer as your mother took you around Australia impersonating who.... Michael Jackson.

Your family moved to the United States leaving your father behind and Michael gave you a record deal as part of a rap duo named QUO! It FAILED!!!

Michael Set you up with his niece Brandi and you guys were together for several years... until you CHEATED with other woman several Times.... she left you!

You still remained in the Jackson Circle.... Why? Because it opened doors for you being associated with Michael Jackson and his family.

That association with Michael Jackson afforded you the opportunity to befriend such artist as Justin Timberlake and Brittany spears... and what did you do...You started working with Justin as a Choreographer and then slept with his girlfriend Brittany Spears and was FIRED. Justin then wrote a song about it called "Cry Me A River". And yet you called Justin your FRIEND!!!

You used your association with Michael Jackson to befriend PRINCE and his then fiance Mayte.... and what did you do.... You slept with HER!!! Some friend you are!!

You use your association with Michael Jackson to get yourself a gig on a television dance show.... word gets out about your previous disregard and loyalty toward high profile celebrities... and what happens.... you get CUT from that show.

Michael Jackson plans his THIS IS IT concert and you BEG to be the choreographer for the show.... Michael Chooses another Choreographer.... what do you do now that your web of lies are catching up with you and you are now Hollywood damaged goods.... You turn on the one man who looked out for you and your family your ENTIRE life and make up child abuse/molestation allegations that you have emphatically stated for many many years....NEVER HAPPENED!!

Fast forward to today... Michael Jackson is sadly NO LONGER with us. You now beg Michaels Nephew Taj Jackson for VIP access to Michael Jacksons funeral for YOU and your entire family. yet you claim this monster molested you...Sick.

You are now considered a home wrecking, disloyal individual and is essentially blackballed from Hollywood. What do you do? Because You know the world knows you are associated with Michael Jackson.... you use that association once again to change your LIFE LONG STORY to now claim... Michael Jackson molested you. Why? because you are BROKE and your wife is demanding you start making money or she will leave you.

You now convince another broke kid from Michaels past (Pepsi commercial) to join you in a frivolous lawsuit against Michael Jacksons Estate for 100's of Millions of dollars. The courts agree that there is no merit to this lawsuit and dismiss it!!

The Jackson family never fight back when people say disparaging things about their family. Mrs. Jackson once told me when i questioned her about this... she replied "because DIRT sinks and CREAM rises"

Wade knows this to be true as well.... so what does he do? He and James Safechuck concoct a story so salacious, so scandalous so despicable, and presents it to HBO for a one sided EXPLOSIVE televised documentary of LIES... in hopes that the Michael Jackson BILLION DOLLAR ESTATE will settle with you financially to make this documentary go away.

Well that documentary of LIES will air this weekend.... and unlike the Jackson's past... this new generations of Jackson kids are not having it!! they are suing HBO for airing your lying ass!!

I hope when this is all said and done, the estate counter sues YOU in civil court and WIN! I hope it renders you penniless for the rest of your life. Michael Jackson was good to YOU, your mother Joy and your sister Chantel.... and because your gravy train has run out... THIS is how you repay him. You are a sad excuse for a human being!!!

Sorry for this long post... but knowing what i know I just couldn't be silent.

For any of you who thought Michael Jackson was strange... I get it... because there is no one else on earth to compare him to. Yes, there are other child stars who grew up to "blend in" to society...and i get it... But when you are Michael Jackson and the only thing on earth that is more recognizable than you is the yellow "M" at McDonalds..... that in itself is "Strange!"

Anyways.... i say... boycott the documentary... and if you MUST WATCH... know that you now know the basis of the scandalous lies contained within the documentary!

Let that man rest in PEACE!!!

Clyde"

Comparing MJ with a lunatic, racist mass murderer. Pretty insulting but so completely over the top that it tells us more about Dan Reed than about Michael Jackson. I do hope this will be the headlines in the newspapers because nobody will take that sentence for real and believe it.

Taj Jackson shared this post from Clyde Jenkins who worked for mjj productions on FB a few minutes ago:. Thanks to pg16 for sharing

"Wade Robson... you should be ashamed of yourself!!! You and your family befriended the biggest star in the world. I personally recall your mom Joy calling MJJ Music with a sob story about needing money knowing that Michael Jackson loved her and your entire family and would do anything to help her. Michael especially loved you like a son because you dreamed of being a dancer as your mother took you around Australia impersonating who.... Michael Jackson.

Your family moved to the United States leaving your father behind and Michael gave you a record deal as part of a rap duo named QUO! It FAILED!!!

Michael Set you up with his niece Brandi and you guys were together for several years... until you CHEATED with other woman several Times.... she left you!

You still remained in the Jackson Circle.... Why? Because it opened doors for you being associated with Michael Jackson and his family.

That association with Michael Jackson afforded you the opportunity to befriend such artist as Justin Timberlake and Brittany spears... and what did you do...You started working with Justin as a Choreographer and then slept with his girlfriend Brittany Spears and was FIRED. Justin then wrote a song about it called "Cry Me A River". And yet you called Justin your FRIEND!!!

You used your association with Michael Jackson to befriend PRINCE and his then fiance Mayte.... and what did you do.... You slept with HER!!! Some friend you are!!

You use your association with Michael Jackson to get yourself a gig on a television dance show.... word gets out about your previous disregard and loyalty toward high profile celebrities... and what happens.... you get CUT from that show.

Michael Jackson plans his THIS IS IT concert and you BEG to be the choreographer for the show.... Michael Chooses another Choreographer.... what do you do now that your web of lies are catching up with you and you are now Hollywood damaged goods.... You turn on the one man who looked out for you and your family your ENTIRE life and make up child abuse/molestation allegations that you have emphatically stated for many many years....NEVER HAPPENED!!

Fast forward to today... Michael Jackson is sadly NO LONGER with us. You now beg Michaels Nephew Taj Jackson for VIP access to Michael Jacksons funeral for YOU and your entire family. yet you claim this monster molested you...Sick.

You are now considered a home wrecking, disloyal individual and is essentially blackballed from Hollywood. What do you do? Because You know the world knows you are associated with Michael Jackson.... you use that association once again to change your LIFE LONG STORY to now claim... Michael Jackson molested you. Why? because you are BROKE and your wife is demanding you start making money or she will leave you.

You now convince another broke kid from Michaels past (Pepsi commercial) to join you in a frivolous lawsuit against Michael Jacksons Estate for 100's of Millions of dollars. The courts agree that there is no merit to this lawsuit and dismiss it!!

The Jackson family never fight back when people say disparaging things about their family. Mrs. Jackson once told me when i questioned her about this... she replied "because DIRT sinks and CREAM rises"

Wade knows this to be true as well.... so what does he do? He and James Safechuck concoct a story so salacious, so scandalous so despicable, and presents it to HBO for a one sided EXPLOSIVE televised documentary of LIES... in hopes that the Michael Jackson BILLION DOLLAR ESTATE will settle with you financially to make this documentary go away.

Well that documentary of LIES will air this weekend.... and unlike the Jackson's past... this new generations of Jackson kids are not having it!! they are suing HBO for airing your lying ass!!

I hope when this is all said and done, the estate counter sues YOU in civil court and WIN! I hope it renders you penniless for the rest of your life. Michael Jackson was good to YOU, your mother Joy and your sister Chantel.... and because your gravy train has run out... THIS is how you repay him. You are a sad excuse for a human being!!!

For any of you who thought Michael Jackson was strange... I get it... because there is no one else on earth to compare him to. Yes, there are other child stars who grew up to "blend in" to society...and i get it... But when you are Michael Jackson and the only thing on earth that is more recognizable than you is the yellow "M" at McDonalds..... that in itself is "Strange!"

Anyways.... i say... boycott the documentary... and if you MUST WATCH... know that you now know the basis of the scandalous lies contained within the documentary!

Clyde"
Very concise text. Learned and understood a lot more about Wade, makes me confident!

Clyde"

Yes, put his ass on blast!

I don't know if this is True now but according to NME and quite a few English papers Michael's SOLO songs have been taken off their playlist if this is the case then this terrible and a travesty of justice. Why does Brett barnes, Macauley, Sean Lennon, and other children that where with Michael not say about abuse. Predators cannot help themselves supposedly it would not just happen to 2 children.
The estate better have something lined up to convince people after and just before this gets aired or Michael's legacy will be no more.

I want to stress something. IF ANY REAL evidence came to light , like say Macauley etc saying that they had seen or encountered anything I would burn my collection and never want to listen or hear about Michael Jackson ever again!

However these 2 tried to get money first and foremost, why are they not being prosecuted or taking in hand for perjury of lying under oath?
The maid Adrain that sold Michael's personal items and changed her story so many times Tom Messarau decimated her lies.

Please! Where not all mad MJfans who only wear blinkers for Michael Jackson. Make no mistake if there was any truth I think real fans would be heartbroken that Michael had lied to them.

Michael died because of all this I don't think his heart could take being broken anymore.
These where the type of terrible hangers on that bled him dry when he was alive.

It's total madness that a thing like this, with ZERO evidence (basically just two guys claiming shit, disgusting shit) can manage to get radio stations to pull the music of a mega star, mega star is a understatement. A mega star who was acquitted, fully found not guilty.

You'd think people would learn from the crazy witch hunt that was 2003-2005 but noooooo, they just jump straight to insane conclusions, having done zero research. I am truly ashamed of my fellow human beings, not the people here, not the people overall using their minds and doing research. I'm proud of all of them.

The shit that is happening right now is allowed. Defamation of a dead person, it's all fine, it's all OK, unbelievable. It seems that Wade and Safechuck are not commiting perjury which I really don't understand. They did lie under oath multiple times now and they can just freely go on TV, act like a victim and get all the sympathy.

Where is this hate, this hunt for Weinstein? That ****er is still in control of everything right now, no doubt.

I love that post from Clyde Jenkins,again,fair play to him for getting out there and saying his bit,too many say nothing,like in 05 and then when he died,started blubing all things MJ.

I have copied it and will forward it on,its first hand knowledge of this scumbag.

It's total madness that a thing like this, with ZERO evidence (basically just two guys claiming shit, disgusting shit) can manage to get radio stations to pull the music of a mega star, mega star is a understatement. A mega star who was acquitted, fully found not guilty.

You'd think people would learn from the crazy witch hunt that was 2003-2005 but noooooo, they just jump straight to insane conclusions, having done zero research. I am truly ashamed of my fellow human beings, not the people here, not the people overall using their minds and doing research. I'm proud of all of them.

The shit that is happening right now is allowed. Defamation of a dead person, it's all fine, it's all OK, unbelievable. It seems that Wade and Safechuck are not commiting perjury which I really don't understand. They did lie under oath multiple times now and they can just freely go on TV, act like a victim and get all the sympathy.

Where is this hate, this hunt for Weinstein? That ****er is still in control of everything right now, no doubt.

Is this forum based from the UK? I know that in the UK that Michael gets it worse than in America. It's bad here too, but I'm not paying any attention to that drama

I live in Ex-Yugoslavia and there's AN AVALANCHE of tabloids/news sites reporting this. Even some regular blogs. To be honest I wasn't expecting this much of coverage given that these are old allegations. But who was I kidding, of course they were going to jump on the bandwagon, they always do. I'm glad to see that people in the comments are not buying it though.

Last edited:
taj jackson shared this post from clyde jenkins who worked for mjj productions on fb a few minutes ago:. Thanks to pg16 for sharing

"wade robson... You should be ashamed of yourself!!! You and your family befriended the biggest star in the world. I personally recall your mom joy calling mjj music with a sob story about needing money knowing that michael jackson loved her and your entire family and would do anything to help her. Michael especially loved you like a son because you dreamed of being a dancer as your mother took you around australia impersonating who.... Michael jackson.

Your family moved to the united states leaving your father behind and michael gave you a record deal as part of a rap duo named quo! It failed!!!

Michael set you up with his niece brandi and you guys were together for several years... Until you cheated with other woman several times.... She left you!

You still remained in the jackson circle.... Why? Because it opened doors for you being associated with michael jackson and his family.

That association with michael jackson afforded you the opportunity to befriend such artist as justin timberlake and brittany spears... And what did you do...you started working with justin as a choreographer and then slept with his girlfriend brittany spears and was fired. Justin then wrote a song about it called "cry me a river". And yet you called justin your friend!!!

you used your association with michael jackson to befriend prince and his then fiance mayte.... And what did you do.... You slept with her!!! Some friend you are!!

you use your association with michael jackson to get yourself a gig on a television dance show.... Word gets out about your previous disregard and loyalty toward high profile celebrities... And what happens.... You get cut from that show.

Michael jackson plans his this is it concert and you beg to be the choreographer for the show.... Michael chooses another choreographer.... What do you do now that your web of lies are catching up with you and you are now hollywood damaged goods.... You turn on the one man who looked out for you and your family your entire life and make up child abuse/molestation allegations that you have emphatically stated for many many years....never happened!!

Fast forward to today... Michael jackson is sadly no longer with us. You now beg michaels nephew taj jackson for vip access to michael jacksons funeral for you and your entire family. Yet you claim this monster molested you...sick.

You are now considered a home wrecking, disloyal individual and is essentially blackballed from hollywood. What do you do? Because you know the world knows you are associated with michael jackson.... You use that association once again to change your life long story to now claim... Michael jackson molested you. Why? Because you are broke and your wife is demanding you start making money or she will leave you.

You now convince another broke kid from michaels past (pepsi commercial) to join you in a frivolous lawsuit against michael jacksons estate for 100's of millions of dollars. The courts agree that there is no merit to this lawsuit and dismiss it!!

The jackson family never fight back when people say disparaging things about their family. Mrs. Jackson once told me when i questioned her about this... She replied "because dirt sinks and cream rises"

wade knows this to be true as well.... So what does he do? He and james safechuck concoct a story so salacious, so scandalous so despicable, and presents it to hbo for a one sided explosive televised documentary of lies... In hopes that the michael jackson billion dollar estate will settle with you financially to make this documentary go away.

Well that documentary of lies will air this weekend.... And unlike the jackson's past... This new generations of jackson kids are not having it!! They are suing hbo for airing your lying ass!!

I hope when this is all said and done, the estate counter sues you in civil court and win! I hope it renders you penniless for the rest of your life. Michael jackson was good to you, your mother joy and your sister chantel.... And because your gravy train has run out... This is how you repay him. You are a sad excuse for a human being!!!

Sorry for this long post... But knowing what i know i just couldn't be silent.

For any of you who thought michael jackson was strange... I get it... Because there is no one else on earth to compare him to. Yes, there are other child stars who grew up to "blend in" to society...and i get it... But when you are michael jackson and the only thing on earth that is more recognizable than you is the yellow "m" at mcdonalds..... That in itself is "strange!"

anyways.... I say... Boycott the documentary... And if you must watch... Know that you now know the basis of the scandalous lies contained within the documentary!

Let that man rest in peace!!!

Clyde"

whuuuuuuuutt????

Carmour260;4244696 said:
Yes, but I don’t have HBO, and I don’t intend on wasting my energy to watch it. I will be blasting Michael’s music for quite a while and singing his songs during karaoke. We know the truth. The media knows the truth, but they always have an agenda against Michael from day one. It’s nothing new, it’s challenging, but we have to keep God on our side. On my way to church this morning, I played “Keep The Faith” to lift me up. Had a great service by the way. As we brace ourselves, we must maintain a positive attitude. I don’t care what the media says, what people may think, at the end of the day, I know the truth!

I never gave those greedy ones any energy. My sixth sense never lies. Don’t ever dwell on the negative outcome. At least I found comfort that Michael is no longer suffering from any abuse, and he is looking down smiling. Don’t worry about the haters, they will get theirs soon. Don’t quit listening to the music. Music plays a huge role in my life.

GOD IS STILL GOOD, ALL THE TIME!

I've been streaming Money from the official Youtube page on an endless loop all day. I recommend others do the same.
[video=youtube;I3XRCfet0Lc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3XRCfet0Lc[/video]

I also watched This Is It on Netflix, despite owning the movie already. I always had reservations about watching it again but I had to, and will watch Bucharest tonight. Like I've said elsewhere I've never been good about staying positive, but goddammit I'm going to try.

Is this forum based from the UK? I know that in the UK that Michael gets it worse than in America. It's bad here too, but I'm not paying any attention to that drama

Not sure where MJJC is based. What is the reason that MJ is treated worse in the UK compared to USA?

Comparing MJ with a lunatic, racist mass murderer. Pretty insulting but so completely over the top that it tells us more about Dan Reed than about Michael Jackson. I do hope this will be the headlines in the newspapers because nobody will take that sentence for real and believe it.
This kind of thing is gonna backfire for them.
To claim he behaved inappropriately with children is one thing, but to make out he was some kind of psychopath on top of that will just be a stretch too far for some and make them doubt their credibility. It's just ridiculous hyperbole. There's too much footage out there that paints as a warm hearted, sweet guy. For him to be as evil as they're saying he'd have to be the greatest actor who ever lived. I've seen Captain EO and can confirm that this was definitely not the case.

I have been living in London for nearly 6 years.
I have met TONS of people here who like Michael.
I have never heard nasty comments.

People with half brain know that it is all bullshit.

I am not worried.

I've been streaming Money from the official Youtube page on an endless loop all day. I recommend others do the same.

I also watched This Is It on Netflix, despite owning the movie already. I always had reservations about watching it again but I had to, and will watch Bucharest tonight. Like I've said elsewhere I've never been good about staying positive, but goddammit I'm going to try.

I have it on a loop also on Spotify,I'm going to watch a film now but will leave it playing on my phone with the sound down.

I have Money on loop now too. You guys do it for the hits right? So that we show them that MJ is still on top and show that nothing will ever change that.

‘Money’ the song, is in the iTunes chart now for Denmark. I don’t know if we have the power to get it to chart everywhere but we can try

As I have said in a few other threads. Let's get weve had enough released, streamed and get a Facebook campaign going! If the estate have a finished innocent man track release it and let's get behind it! After all as FANS we have had enough!!

Not sure where MJJC is based. What is the reason that MJ is treated worse in the UK compared to USA?

Didn't that horrible nickname started from the UK before? I remember Michael saying that. "I'm Jackson!"

That's a very good question... Honestly, it's bad from both sides.

I live in Atlanta, and I perform Michael's songs during karaoke. Been doing Whitney Houston songs lately, but due to this I started doing Michael's songs nonstop. I performed "You Are Not Alone" last night and the host said it's a beautiful song despite who wrote it (talking about R. Kelly).

Back