Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

The more I look into things It's evident that this release has been orchestrated to coinside with the on going Harvey Weinstein case.

I done a brief internet search and there is literally NO coverage on his current affairs and I struggle to find any articles relating to the "Untouchable" doc. If their intention was to great a divertion then they have certainly succeeded.

One thing this whole mess has taught me is the power of the media and how we largely accept what is feed to us without interrogation. I've also learned that if you ask too many questions, or know too much about something, then your labelled a nutter! Such a sad reality.

I was also thinking to myself.. I wonder if things would have been totally different if Wade managed to bag that Cirque gig.

A rather daft question, how come they can use Michael's likeness, image, videos in their mockumentary? Do they not need permission from the estate?

From the legend that is tscm at kop board

Honestly, the film has been a DUD. I will be watching Part 2 shortly (it's floating around online as it was already streamed through HBO Premium). Here are some materials...

Here are all of the "Love Faxes" that MJ sent to Wade and Joy... Some were just MJ testing out his new fax machine and figuring out how to use it lol. Others were CLEARLY in response to Joy/Wade's own faxes to him. One in particular seems specifically like Joy had already approached MJ about struggling financially, to which MJ wrote back: "Joy, I got your fax, I'm going to sleep now. I just wanted to say IF you need financial assistance don't hesitate to ask me, I'm your friend, Love Doo Doo Head."

Joy said he would talk for hours and hours to HER on the phone, just as we know he did with other females over his lifetime. MJ really was cripplingly lonely his entire adult life. In one fax he writes: "Yesterday I felt like walking the streets alone begging someone to talk to me. The agony of my lonliness really hurts sometimes. Love Apple Head." With a drawing of a crying smiley :(

Michael was the most generous and caring person always offering to support others with whatever he could. This is how his LIFELONG friends pay him back to make a quick buck. Grr.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

And the transcript of Safechuck's cassette tape interview of MJ when they were on a plane from Hawaii. Note that it has obviously been cut and edited down from the original, yet also shows that even in their edit/splicing attempt they still couldn't find a single thing to make MJ seem sinister at all.

Posted Image

Wendy Williams has blasted the documentary as well today. "I don't believe a word in this documentary."

Jesus man, this is just downright depressing to read. I knew he was lonely from time to time, I believe that was said by the Cascio's iirc but had no idea it was that bad for him. And goddamn those vultures in his life, that letter to Joy says it all. He had her covered if she was struggling financially, he truly was there for everyone but where was anyone for Michael? Except for a few true friends who never ****ed around with him this poor guy had way too many cultures around him.

Lisa Marie sure spoke the truth about that there were too many snakes and bad folks around him. Crippling lonely, a person like MJ. You just wouldn't think that at all with all the families he'd have around him, all the animals etc. I'm just very happy that he at least has known happiness with Lisa Marie, it was clear that it was genuine. And to think that they would use these faxes to make it seem sinister or dirty, for all of this these people need to be dragged to court. Something must be done, this can't go unpunished. It really just can't. If one person deserves for the whole world to be seen as a fantastic human being, generous as can be, who didn't care at all for money.... it's him. And it's just heartbreaking to think that there are plenty of people who think so foul of him.

captainhulk;4245355 said:
Wendy Williams still believes MJ showered and slept in same bed with boys.
How can you say this is good?
Wendy Williams took the opposite approach, telling the crowd at "The Wendy Williams Show" Monday that while she believed that Jackson showered and hosted sleepovers with young boys, she did not think "that there was any sexual touching."
"I don’t believe a word of anything in this documentary," she told the audience. "Michael is no innocent, but that’s not him."
Good point. At least she hasnt taken the full Oprah approach. She does think its for money at least. It is better (somewhat) than what TMZ Live will probably say.

captainhulk;4245355 said:
Wendy Williams still believes MJ showered and slept in same bed with boys.
How can you say this is good?
Wendy Williams took the opposite approach, telling the crowd at "The Wendy Williams Show" Monday that while she believed that Jackson showered and hosted sleepovers with young boys, she did not think "that there was any sexual touching."
"I don’t believe a word of anything in this documentary," she told the audience. "Michael is no innocent, but that’s not him."

Thought it was to good to be true. But see,reed making it so graphic even has the haters not believing it.

I’m getting sick to death of the mj community being called fanatics, stans, rape apologists, deluded, even being compared to isis for simply asking for evidence and questioning inconsistencies. In the past few weeks I have never been so proud to be a Michael Jackson fan. The knowledge, spirit, support and love you all show is inspirational.

Albion;4245365 said:
I’m getting sick to death of the mj community being called fanatics, stans, rape apologists, deluded, even being compared to isis for simply asking for evidence and questioning inconsistencies. In the past few weeks I have never been so proud to be a Michael Jackson fan. The knowledge, spirit, support and love you all show is inspirational.

Be glad. We are obviously getting to them f*** with mj you f*** with millions.

I have now watched the "Mockumentary" in about 15 - 20 minutes. Mainly for unpublished videos and photos.

But I also listened to what they say.

Oh boy, the biggest sh*t ever!

But a few things stuck with me very much:
- Absolutely weak statements!
- Amanda Robson was VERY UNSYMPATHETIC to me and I also think that she had a big big influence on Wade and the documentary!
- The scenes (on stage, backstage, private recordings, etc.) where I saw Michael; my heart opened up.

Overall, the biggest nonsense I've ever seen.

Oh and I felt really good as the video message was played by the fan and he got it straight to the point!
"FU*K YOU WADE" - "JUST FUC*K YOU WADE"

Ok wait, Wendy actually still believes MJ showered with boys? The Adrian McAnus story again? In that case I take back what I said, she's still a ****ing moron.

Just ignore them and don't rise to them, you'll only give them what they want which is a reaction.
They're morons. Just stick to the facts, don't get sucked in by the trolls.

Just ignore them and don't rise to them, you'll only give them what they want which is a reaction.
They're morons. Just stick to the facts, don't get sucked in by the trolls.

Thanks, I needed to hear that. I'm about to listen to "Money" again

LN was subject on dutch RTL Late night (RTL4).
Very honest and almost pro MJ coverage! Wow! I expected something bad instead! One guest is friends with 3T and played a short Phone conversation with him and TJ.

New video from Michael Jackson Innocent Project:

Share it!

Can someone answer the question of the video for which other person the birthday message could be?

Last edited:
I know some people have talked about the fact that the Jackson family have not necessarily been as strong as they could be when being interviewed about this over the last couple of weeks. Sometimes I have felt that even Taj has not given the killer blows that he could have done. If we were to give Taj 5 key points to raise in interviews what do you think they should be?

Who has actually watched the doc? I'm trying to decide whether to or not.

can someone send me a mega upload link for ln?

all the links i found are crazy slow or spam.

Did someone know Michaels nickname for Emanuel Lewis? Was it Little one?
His birthday on March 9 is not far away from the day the Birthday message was recorded.

can someone send me a mega upload link for ln?

all the links i found are crazy slow or spam.

the version i have is pretty heavy for mega. i'm not sure if you could download even one part without premium. summary size of two parts is 12,2gb. torrent is the only option in my case

Dan Reed (TODAY show, March 1st, 2019):

Made my day! :rollin:

That and comparing MJ with Hitler and comparing fans with IS pretty much sums up how desperate he is starting to sound

I just finished the Wembley concert, I liked Bucharest better!

Who has actually watched the doc? I'm trying to decide whether to or not.
choose only vocal channel(3) in 5.1 track to play and movie really looks silly. like a mash-up of kind of real story and complete nonsence

Taj was just on TMZ Live. He gave his side of the story. Pointed out that Wade has no one on his side and that they are only after money. They tried painting fans as "unfair" to Oprah over her interview. Taj just said the fans are much smarter than they give them credit for. They said they would like to interview Taj again after part 2. If I can find the interview ill post.

LN was subject on dutch RTL Late night (RTL4).
Very honest and almost pro MJ coverage! Wow! I expected something bad instead! One guest is friends with 3T and played a short Phone conversation with him and TJ.

That surprises the hell out of me. What did they say exactly, do you remember? This also shows the difference between them and RTL Boulevard where someone jumped to ridiculous conclusions straight away from what I heard a month ago or so.

LN airs this week on VPRO doesn't it? Where they have their panel and everything.

Taj was just on TMZ Live. He gave his side of the story. Pointed out that Wade has no one on his side and that they are only after money. They tried painting fans as "unfair" to Oprah over her interview. Taj just said the fans are much smarter than they give them credit for. They said they would like to interview Taj again after part 2. If I can find the interview ill post.

Wade has the whole media on his side.

Back