Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

"Make so much pressure to me" sounds like a German trying to write English doesn't it? How good is this guy's English? Just asking.

Was Jacobshagen some kind of important person then, for Mike to chill and hang around with? If he only knew what kind of snake he turned out to be.

Hold on. So now he's this? Which isn't necessarily anti MJ, but in other articles he claims abuse?

an article from May 2017. He never produced these letters, probably fake.

I think Jocobshagen said in the King Jordan interview in 2013 that the contact of him and MJ ended long time before his death.

The King Jordan Interview and maybe Jacobshagens book "will you be my friend" he wrote in the same year about his friendship with Michal gets more and more and more important.

Did someone read the book?

Kingofpop4ever3000;4248836 said:
What frustrates me the most is that there’s a other side to this whole thing that might never come out proving Michael’s innocence. I hate that his supporters hands are tied and they are called names and ridiculed while his haters and accusers are allowed to run down his legacy while also influencing other people’s opinions of him left and right. I don’t have much faith anymore. The powers that be have made (at least almost) sure that the negative versions of the Michael Jackson saga will be the final word on him. This shouldn’t be after everything he went through during his life and what his fans are going through right now. We (and Michael, in life and now posthumously), have weathered too many storms for things to end like this and it’s bad enough that Michael died with that stain on his character in the first place. News articles are constantly talking about the fallout from LN now saying things about how people all over the world are dropping Michael Jackson faster than a hot potato and his legacy is finished. The situation gets worse and worse. Something huge would have to happen to restore his good name at this point. All the years things like this have gone on and even with Michael’s 2005 acquittal, there’s still a whole part to the story of his innocence that will never be told. I hate to be doom and gloom here. But I’m just tired of the continuing crap that surrounds him all the time. And I don’t see any way out.

I hear you, I would just say try to rise above it. Move away from the negativity and negative stories. You can't convince everybody, just try to educate them.Who's final say and does it really matter what some people think who don't want to listen? Don't be overwhelmed by the bad stories. I know it seems bad now but this time will pass and the truth will give them another perspective to look at.

Chandler saying nothing happened stems from the witnesses who were willing to testify against him in 03. Those who attened parties at his house etc. He said nothing happened and hated his parents.played mjs music and danced to it.

That is why his @## needs to admit his father put him up to lie. Dang telling people in private, he needs to tell the world just his father told the world of the lie. All of this stems from his lies. He is a grown man now and can correct this lie. He will not get no peace either until he correct this lie.

I hear you, I would just say try to rise above it. Move away from the negativity and negative stories. You can't convince everybody, just try to educate them.Who's final say and does it really matter what some people think who don't want to listen? Don't be overwhelmed by the bad stories. I know it seems bad now but this time will pass and the truth will give them another perspective to look at.
The media is making it seem bad as it is because that is their agenda. The ratings were low and people have lives and remember haters/trolls speak louder but they do not represent most (we just focus on them). MJ music is being played here on radio, in malls, etc like nothing happen.

Was Jacobshagen some kind of important person then, for Mike to chill and hang around with? If he only knew what kind of snake he turned out to be.

Hold on. So now he's this? Which isn't necessarily anti MJ, but in other articles he claims abuse?

No he wasnt important just a fan. Several fans were invited upto the room at different times. A friend of mine was. Mj let fans come with him on outings etc. Especially longterm follower fans that mj knew. He wasnt one of those though.

Some of the letters we saw were obviously fake as it wasnt mjs writing and the author obviously didnt speak english as a first language or certainly wasnt fluent

Thanks to respect and liberian

AARON CARTER
✔
@aaroncarter
WADE ROBSON DONT DRAG MY NAME INTO SHIT!!! YOU DONT WANT THIS 💨 KEEP MY NAME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH YOU STARTED THIS SHIT

3:02 AM - Mar 12, 2019 · Utah, USA

TEDDY RILEY
✔
@TeddyRiley1
Facts!!! Please watch the whole thing!!! #bigheart #michaeljackson #king #newjackswing #teddyriley #defender #mybrotherskeeper https://www.instagram.com/p/Buw4ObWnZSI/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=n7skm8u35bby …

11:15 PM - Mar 8, 2019

What the **** is this story about Jocobshagen, I don't know him.
Should we be scared? It's already hard to defend Michael with two accusers, so if there's another one, I'm so done lol

hey I can't find that twitter video where it calls out Wades website change.. any of you have that link handy?

I say we ignore this Jacobshagen guy. The less attention we give him the better. I don't think many will pay attention to his story anyway (well except for some losers in the media).

Berry gordys niece has put out a statement against robson. Does anyone have it as its on my F B but i can only see half of it and cant copy as i use f.b lite.(old phone) talking about joy contacting mjj prod for money etc

I'd like to read that statement. What is her name?

Aaron Carter , .....:flowers:Aaron Carter... You are the true meaning of integrity. If we had a few more Aaron Carters in this world it would truly be a better place. :heart:

John Ziegler tweeted that he's disappointed in Harvey Levin from TMZ that he's siding with the two liars. Usually a smart man he says.

Let's go into that conspiracy theory for a sec. The other day we spoke about that tweet about a lawyer that claimed Oprah, Weinstein, Harvey Levin, Geffen and Gayle King funded LN.

Not saying it's true, we have no proof. But then it would make all the sense in the world that this time Levin isn't so smart,... on purpose.
Harvey Levin with his two faced@##. He jumps on who ever has the floor. Next week, he will be on MJ side. whatever

What the **** is this story about Jocobshagen, I don't know him.
Should we be scared? It's already hard to defend Michael with two accusers, so if there's another one, I'm so done lol

No hes a con artist. Read the thread about him in the trials section.

Here are the King Jordan Interview with Jocobshagen in 2014:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/kingjo...hagen-mjs-freind-author-will-you-be-my-freind

One interesting funny thing about this interview: Jocobshagen said in the interview that he played with Michael Nintendo DS in the 90ies when the Nintendo DS was relesed in 2004!

Jocobshagen clearly said in the King Jordan Interview that he saw MJ the last time in 1999 and had the last contact with Michael in 2001 when he was in Oxford so the letter story before his death he sold to Sunday Night in 2016 can not be true, cause letter exchanges is a contact!

In the interview he said, they watched movies on the bed and when he fall assleeep he slept on the one side of the bed and MJ on the other side and nothing ever happened.

He also mentioned that the Casio Family were with him in the hotel and a Germam Family which must be the Schreiter Family that stood secretly til a few days ago.

What happened to wade robsons dad again ? was he mentally unstable/ depressed etc ? if so ...would that explain the way robson is ? similar story to jimmys father? Didnt both fathers die fairly young? because of mental issues?

When this was a fake thriller Jacket why was it so important to include in the movie???

Interesting that it semes to be in adult size and not in children size.

So it has nothing to do with his childhood when he was abused and nothing to do with Michael directly.

But it has to be in a film about Michael and his abuse story?

Its a fake memorbilia like the cheep rings are fake memorbilia without the document MJ and James filled out during the ceremony which he supriseingly could not keep and was not found in MJs property by the police in 1993 and 2003!

Interesting that it semes to be in adult size and not in children size.

Hmmm. Maybe this isn't relevant but how about the ring? Was that a ring to fit a childs finger? I don't recall it being little but maybe I've misremembered

Hmmm. Maybe this isn't relevant but how about the ring? Was that a ring to fit a childs finger? I don't recall it being little but maybe I've misremembered

Great point to be honest
They looked like big , yeah adult size. Jimmy is bloody bonkers . :(

Are there any pics of him wearing it as a kid?

Yeah.... interesting question!!!

These pictures didn't exist just as the documents about the wedding didn't exist.

When I would be sooooo much in love with Michael, I whould make photos with the rings on my finger when I had an relationship with the biggest superstar in the world.
Right?

I think we have found a new hole in James story!

Come on James ....Why are you letting yourself be used by wade like this ? Dont sit there and lie on Michael. Don't be robsons puppet because thats what it looks like when you sit in that chair. Michael was your family friend. Dont be on wades hate bandwagon please Come on james, Dissociate yourself from the lies. Robson is using you and doesnt have your back and you are bigger than this . Please step away from the robsons you are better than this. I see through wade.
:(

Back