Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

I feel horrible for MJ fans on social media. There is so much pressure to just go with what is spoon fed to them about what is true. This fan is emotional but I appreciate her real ness.

They're so "disappointed" in us, they probably feel like we don't deserve a statement anymore.

Seriously though, I think they're just keeping quiet and hoping it will blow over.

Now is not the time for a musical anyway. The number one focus should be clearing Michael's name from these allegations. But hey, maybe the Estate can send out a few more Power Point presentations and we'll be all good.

Keeping quiet and hoping it'll blow over, just like they've done with legitimately everything else since 2010 lol.

question: did wade ever visit the school? i mean it serious. He claims to have been around mj almost all the time 24/7. But where did he go to school during that time?

Last edited:
I think the statement of MJVIBE made the Estate releasing the last statement about this women.

question: did wade ever visit the school? i mean it serious. He claims to have been around mj almost all the time 24/7. But where did he go to school during that time?

He said in his 2005 testimony that he never visit a collage as far as I remember.
So all what he lerned is dancing and acting
He can not really do anything else or lets say anything else were can earn much money with.
Thats why he needs Leaving Neverland to find his way back into the INTERNATIONAL showbuisness after he hoped he hopes he get famous there with LN and enough people there will belive him like Nostage.

Last edited:
Does anybody know if we have a testimony somewhere from Bill Bray MJs fomer bodyguard?

Did he testify in 2005 or 1993/04?
Is footage of him in the fbi files?
Did he any interviews were he talked about Michael?

Here are pictures of MJ and Bill Bray when you don't know who he is.

Last edited:
how can you keep your kid away from school? i am really curious and wondering why this question hasnt really been discussed yet. he had to go to school somewhere and i am sure he didnt go to the school across the street from neverland. and i highly doubt he drove from la to neverland like every day forth and back.

Diane Dimond basically threatened Taj. She replied to him and said he should watch himself. Can this bitch just **** off already and get a life?

Did anyone remember when Dan Reed made this crazy statement about Taj Jackson being a possible vicitim of MJ on twitter in liking a picture from TJ on the Why photo shoot?

There isman crazy article who was whritten on this on March 16 on this MJfacts/ MJandboys webside which makes nearly MJs young relatives to a possible victim of him including girls.....

Yeah you have read it right....
Including girls!

They really had the nerv to portrait Brandy Jackson as a possible victim of Michael Jackson!

I am more and more sure that this crazy webside is direcly linked to the crazy Dan Greed and to Wade and James as well.
The owner is maybe Dan Greeds researcher from he himself said he is also linked to James and Wade in the billbord article!
When he was paid for resarches to LN he is also paid now!

Last edited:
Estate released a statement in which they completely ignore the fact that they said they believe mj raped kids. Classic estate. Actually makes me sick that these are the people looking afte MJs legacy.

https://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sqsdd7

Unbelievable. So the two people working on that musical are actually from the estate itself huh? And yet the estate is suing HBO and firmly believes in MJ's innocence.

Howwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!

Unbelievable. So the two people working on that musical are actually from the estate itself huh? And yet the estate is suing HBO and firmly believes in MJ's innocence.

Howwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!

The people making the musical are not from the estate. I was saying the estate have completely ignored what they said and are continuing to work with them regardless. They must think we are very stupid.

MJ Estate Statement in full:

https://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sqsdd7
MJ Estate Re: Broadway Musical April 24th 2019

STATEMENT FROM THE ESTATE

Last week, John Branca, along with Estate attorneys, were invited to speak at Harvard University. They used the opportunity to raise issues about how Leaving Neverland violates every notion of fairness, while pointing out the gaping lies and holes in its narrative. They also spoke with members of the media, such as Billboard, who were present at some of the events [https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/8507510/michael-jackson-estate-hits-back-leaving-neverland]. And you can expect more news from the Estate in the coming weeks.

We also remain focused on long-term projects that we believe will enhance Michael’s legacy moving forward, including the Broadway musical. We can assure you that all those involved in this production, including the Tony Award-winning director, Christopher Wheeldon, and the Pulitzer Prize-winning writer, Lynn Nottage, are devoted MJ fans. That’s why they are committed to bringing this show to Broadway.

If we get this right – which we will – theater audiences will have an even deeper appreciation for Michael’s creative genius, just as they did when they watched This Is It nearly 10 years ago. In fact, we believe this will be as poignant an experience, one that connects the audience to Michael in a way in which he is appreciated both as a person and as an artist. The role for Lynn and Chris, among other things, is of course to entertain, but also to depict the events of Michael’s life and his struggles, both internal and external, that molded him into the person, the artist and the creative genius that this musical celebrates. Simply put, if we didn’t trust Lynn and Chris to do justice to Michael, we would not be working with them.

While we appreciate that, on an emotional level, fans want Lynn and Chris to join the public battle against Leaving Neverland, from an intellectual perspective we believe it is important to understand why Lynn and Chris, to protect the integrity of the musical, should not take a public position at this time one way or another about any issues in Michael’s life. They are biographers who at this stage have been assigned to dispassionately observe their subject’s life and craft their story. Their role is to entertain as well to understand how all of the events and unique personal challenges Michael faced throughout his life shaped him, and molded the character they ultimately present on stage. The story is still a work-in-progress, as they have stated.

As with the two Cirque du Soleil shows and with Spike Lee’s acclaimed documentaries, we are collaborators. We have significant input and say in the final show. But we believe it is important to give all of our creators the freedom to draw upon Michael’s experiences, in this case, to create a well-rounded and in-depth stage character of Michael Jackson. To that end, we have spent a significant amount of time with them sharing our personal knowledge of Michael and our experiences with him as well as introducing them to others who were an integral part of Michael’s life, so they can fully understand the very complicated and talented artist and man that he was.

Michael was constantly judged throughout his life – as he continues to be in death --- by those who never bothered to look below the surface. Lynn and Chris will not do that. They are looking at Michael’s life with the goal of helping audiences understand the challenges and pain he faced away from the spotlight and how it shaped a man who shunned society’s norms to such an extent that 10 years after his passing he still commands the world’s attention. We have asked Lynn and Chris not to give us a superficial Michael, but to delve into his humanity, his goodness and his faults along with the conflicts and difficulties he encountered at different stages of his life, so people can understand what fed the fire of this incredibly unique creative genius. With the benefit of having read drafts of the book, being in the room for readings and being present at labs at which we see the musical coming to life, we see and feel Michael’s presence in a way that we do not think would have been possible with anyone less talented than Lynn and Chris.

A musical of the caliber that we are confident is now taking shape will not only pay tribute to and celebrate Michael Jackson’s genius but take audiences on an emotional journey that will surprise fans and non-fans alike as they witness his magical, complex world. Since we all know it is not possible to judge something that you have not experienced yourself, we hope you will all have the opportunity to sit in the theater and experience this musical for yourselves and we look forward to your reactions once you have that opportunity.

THE ESTATE OF MICHAEL JACKSON

Copyright © 2019 The MJ Online Team on Behalf Of The Estate of Michael Jackson, All rights reserved.
MJOnline The Official Online Team of The Michael Jackson Estate™

I am not supporting Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough Broadway musical and will never support it if these two people are involved. It will be my second MJ project (after 2010 MICHAEL album) that I will be boycotting. All fans and fan forums should write a statement with our signatures and officially send it to Estate representatives. We should remind them of what happened in 2010 and what is still happening in court against them and Cascios. We warned them then.. they didn't listen. Maybe now they will. All fan forums should be united about this and we have to officially inform them that all official MJ forums will be boycotting this and be publicly very vocal against that show. I'm willing to sign anything.. petitions, statements... Let's do this united! All fan forums.

An album with fake songs, 2 lacklustre Spike Lee documentaries, a tasteless hologram performance and now this. They just don't get it.

Unfortunately I think it's for the best that we don't kick up a stink about this. Don't support it, don't go watch it... that's fine. But Michael has enough bad publicity right now. We have a bigger fight on our hands. A fight that we are clearly fighting alone.

The fact that they are ignoring the fact they have publicly stated they think MJ was a child molester is shameful to me and shows where their priorities are.

The fact that they are ignoring the fact they have publicly stated they think MJ was a child molester is shameful to me and shows where their priorities are.

Yeah it's ridiculous for sure. But I guess we can safely assume that the "doubts" of these two people won't be reflected in that musical, right? Because that would be total insanity. It's already crazy that they let these people continue with it, but their personal view should not be in the musical. For the fact alone that otherwise the estate will look like total fools since they are suing HBO, sent letters describing why Michael never did such things etc. Not that they aren't fools already anyway.

I'm sure it won't be available in Holland anyway, but I'll boycot it all the same.

The project for Lynn must be a fail.
Fans should make it a fail.
I really appreciate the decision of MJVIBE to boycott it and call fans too.

Why is she telling him to watch himself?

He said that she (and Maureen Orth) 'called themselves journalists but made up ridiculous stories about MJ.'

After that, (and unrelated to Taj) she's recently responded to someone who posted about Jim Clmente saying there will be more accusers, that 'it wouldn't surprise' her.

He said that she (and Maureen Orth) 'called themselves journalists but made up ridiculous stories about MJ.'

After that, (and unrelated to Taj) she's recently responded to someone who posted about Jim Clmente saying there will be more accusers, that 'it wouldn't surprise' her.

Hopefully this Clemente is just talking out of his ass because...when is enough enough?

I also saw that several media outlets are covering the news about Matt Fiddes. It will be positive but really, the dude makes stuff up. So what good does it do in the end?

It is sad to see all these people who had to slink away after Michael's acquittal and death, getting a chance for 'relevancy' again.

They get to wash their mouths on Michael and it sickens and angers me.

As for this musical, I already feel negative towards it and I know am not alone. This should worry the Estate since we are a core (obvious) target audience. The Estate has to find a way to show us that they respect and appreciate the work we do. The musical could have been a part of that.

the MJ Estate has to produce a credible show for the wide audience as well as the core fan base if they want a mainstream success (and they do!). Therein lies the problem.

The fan base do NOT want any mention of allegations in this production at all. they want the focus to be on the music, dance etc. It's understandable.

Clearly the MJ Estate thinks it's ok for the "dark side" to be mentioned as long as the show "celebrates" MJ, LOL.

Let's be realistic. The press and general public alike will be highly critical of a production that they perceive to white wash the troubles they believe are real, and sadly much of the Chandler, Robson, Safechuck business fits firmly within the time period covered by the show.

The MJ Estate should make a SERIOUS EFFORT to very publicly debunk these allegations in very specific and certain terms BEFORE the broadway show hits the stage. If they don't want to do that themselves then they should support Taj and others to do so on their behalf. That way they can avoid lay the foundations for what hopefully would be a more understanding audience.

BUT if during the "celebration" of MJ the show MUST mention the "dark side" then it MUST mention the extortion, the inaccurate press, AND the forced settlement. In that way the show itself can assist in debunking the allegations in a way the MJ Estate can control very well, but to do so would go beyond the planned time period of the show, which was the lead up to the Dangerous tour (rehearsals etc) and into the tour itself. Ultimately I guess the show would then need to end with the cancellation of the tour. not ideal.

It is sad to see all these people who had to slink away after Michael's acquittal and death, getting a chance for 'relevancy' again.

They get to wash their mouths on Michael and it sickens and angers me.

Totally agree. To see Dimond's name and other despicable vultures rising from obscurity and now on MJ's grave is vomit inducing. He can't even rest in peace 10 years after his passing.

I do agree the estate needs to lend some credibility to this play and by allowing two who question his innocence will allow those on the fence to give the play a chance and have their minds perhaps opened about MJ. It is my hope that the two involved in this are just giving the safe answer in that they don’t know of his guilt or innocence and will in the end put on a show that will remind the on-the-fencers a new, more favourable, sympathetic look at MJ. I have to believe they will show it all - like how MJ was a victim as well of opportunistic people .

I want to have faith that there is so much more to explore/explain about MJ’s complicated life than just the allegations. I desperately want this play to reveal some stuff about MJ we haven’t heard yet via people who worked for him/with him. They said the play will be more about MJ’s process musically speaking and maybe that is a good thing. Questions about his private life have conveniently over shadowed his musical legacy. It’s my hope the focus on his music will create a resurgence of people wanting to listen to his music again and feeling okay about that🙏🏻

Hopefully the liars lawsuits will have been dismissed, again by the time this play is ready for the public, so they can add that in for the in-the-fencers that might want to see the play - OR those in the press reviewing it??

Back