CRAZY THEORY ABOUT INVINCIBLE COVER COLORS

UNBREAKABLE song is one of the BEST MJ songs! Only 17 songs are better than UNBREAKABLE!

Don't you ever dare to talk to Unbreakable song like that! You can't just insult this precious song, okay? Yes, this songs is a little bit repetitive, so what? TWYMMF is a repetitive too, but it's MJ's classic, which became a legend and got a video, though Unbreakable is much much better than TWYMMF. It has stronger vocals and more interesting sample!
Hush. The grown-ups are talking

"You Rock My World" hit the top ten on the Hot 100 solely on airplay and likely would have hit no.1 if it was a CD single in America. It was provably a very good choice for a first single.

"Unbreakable" would have done much worse. Too bloated and grimy with a completely redundant Biggie sample.

Give us your ranking!
Actually, I can't do it right now. My ranking contain only 62 songs... I have a plan to post a full thread about my top, when it has at least 100 songs. It will be the biggest thread in the history of this community, 'cause I will analyze every Michael's song! But you know what? Just because I'm too kind, i can give you first 10 songs of my top. It was pretty easy to define them, because these songs are obviously better than any other songs. So, here they are:

1. REMEMBER THE TIME

2. BLACK OR WHITE

3. HOLLYWOOD TONIGHT

4. I LIKE THE WAY YOU LOVE ME

5. WHATEVER HAPPENS

6. ANOTHER PART OF ME

7. BILLIE JEAN

8. BLUE GANGSTA

9. SMOOTH CRIMINAL

10. BEAT IT

We didn’t get possibly the best video of them all, the one for Smile. I’m a Chaplin fan (who isn’t ?) this would have been fantastic. All videos and songs had highly original concepts.
One thing for sure... we know it was filmed at least. I've seen a few clips & photos that can't prove me any less. I know it's in a vault

One thing for sure... we know it was filmed at least. I've seen a few clips & photos that can't prove me any less. I know it's in a vault
It was never filmed. Because of Sony. They didn't give money for that

Back