Daily News - Sept 28, 2009 - Omer Bhatti pressrelease + This Is It sell-outs around the world!!

Re: Daily News - Sept 28, 2009 - Omer Bhatti pressrelease

means hes loves innocence and she didnt. he said the best thing was holding hands with her under the table that he got fireworks from that. more than kissing
Oh you right im sooo stupid sometimes, but is the press, they make it look weird, everything, i should stop paying them attention, they are so manipulative they say "she wasnt into innocence, and i love that" like he loved she wasnt into innocence, they put it in confusive light, you know, they should complete the statement

Re: Daily News - Sept 28, 2009 - Omer Bhatti pressrelease

Poor Omer. I didn't even know who he was until after Michael died. He obviously wasn't putting himself "out there" for the world to see. And this being over 3 months after Michael's death, to release a statement thanking the fans for their support to me is very classy and touching. I don't see how this can be misconstrued as him looking for attention or milking tabloid stories.

The level of cynicism on this board truly surprises me at times.

He didn't write those stories. Just like Michael never wrote any of the stuff that was published about him. Why would anyone feel that he (Omer) should spend even one second of his time denying these tabloid stories? He doesn't owe anybody an explanation.

I hope you're recovering from your pain Omer. We're praying for you.

i hope this news is o.k to o.k :thinking: :)

Michael Jackson 'This is It' Pre-Sales Skyrocket

Buzz is building on the highly anticipated Michael Jackson concert film 'This Is It,' with hundreds of initial showings selling out worldwide via online ticket pre-sales, according to Sony Pictures Entertainment.
Sony tells ET that the first 24 hours of pre-sales activity for the film is showing unprecedented demand around the globe, with fans securing their tickets in cities ranging from Los Angeles, Houston, Nashville and New York to London, Sydney, Bangkok and Tokyo. Record sales and sellouts are also being reported in France, Germany, Holland, Sweden, Belgium and New Zealand, with online pre-sales showing more advanced interest than such blockbusters as the 'Harry Potter' and 'Transformers' films.
In theaters October 28 for a limited two-week engagement, 'Michael Jackson's This Is It' features never-before-seen rehearsal footage of the late Jackson's giant "This Is It" concert series, which was to run for 50 dates in London's O2 Arena. The film is directed by long-time Jackson collaborator Kenny Ortega.
For more details and tickets, go to www.thisisit-movie.com.

here is link:http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/09/79120/index.html

lol he'll uphold mj's legacy. um.....ok. he has a mother and father yet mj raised him and was the most important person in his life. either say he was a best friend or say he was ur father. by writing it like that leaves a lot for others to infer. not good in themedia. u say what u want and make it difinitive. leave nothing for interpretation.

i have a feeling we'll be seeing some bhatti projects sooner or later. notice, he's been in the biz or trying to be for many yrs. now he has the platform. if he wants it or not, he'll have more pub regardless just cuz of his association and the rumours

What lovely words he wrote to the fans who have sent well wishes to him. I prefer to read his words and thoughts than those opportunists "friends" who are spitting all over the King of Pops grave with their lies and innuendo.

I am sure tabloids call him everyday wanting him to tell disgusting smear lies about MJ. I thank him for not given in to the easy money. Bless

FYI.....Michael is gonna be on the cover of Architectural Digest on newsstands this Wednesday. The pic of him sitting on the throne from the harry benson shoot is the cover - ET

i hope this news is o.k to o.k :thinking: :)

Michael Jackson 'This is It' Pre-Sales Skyrocket

Thanks Rockstar. I think I've seen that posted a few times in the forum already but I'm sure one more time won't hurt. :)

lol he'll uphold mj's legacy. um.....ok. he has a mother and father yet mj raised him and was the most important person in his life. either say he was a best friend or say he was ur father. by writing it like that leaves a lot for others to infer. not good in themedia. u say what u want and make it difinitive. leave nothing for interpretation.

i have a feeling we'll be seeing some bhatti projects sooner or later. notice, he's been in the biz or trying to be for many yrs. now he has the platform. if he wants it or not, he'll have more pub regardless just cuz of his association and the rumours

Please, don't tell me you've never met anyone who's closer to other people than their actual parents?

It's not his prerogative to write/speak in a way that pleases anybody but himself. If people want to take it a certain way then that's on them. You should know better than anyone else how true that is.

"I share my bed with children (meaning I give them the bed and I sleep on the floor)"....does that ring a bell?

What did we learn from that experience? No matter what you say and no matter how you say it somebody will take it the wrong way or totally out of context.

It's expected that Bhatti will release something in the future. He's been into music and performing since before he met Michael. And you're right, whether he does want it or not he'll have his MJ connection looming over him. On the flip side of that, if/when he does release something you know he's going to get judged much more harshly than a typical aspiring artist because of that same connection.

Cut the guy some slack...he's hurting.

Whenever i read how Michael keeps on breaking records I feel he is alive, his spirit is here cause all the good people and music and art lovers keep him alive, he was just beyond wonderful, i mean, some compare him to some other artists that have died, and i go, no way, they were not even close to Michael's talent nowhere near, when he was on stage, noone came near to him, he lives on, Michael is not dead

Ummm i think Omer was a good friend, but still if he releases some music i hope its good, and if he decides to speak about Michael i know its gonna be positive, but i hope its cause he admired him really, not for money, even if positive, i just dont like the cashing in on someone else than you, but if i was as close as he was to Michael i would be proud and well, i would defenetly talk about him, not a book of course but talk about him yes, but you know, press IS really manipulative, he will have to take care, cause they are really really low, money hunger people

but the press is so so stupid and wrong cause people does not want any more negative news about Michael, they want to admire his talent now, weird really, but its like they rediscovered him, poeple of all ages want to see good positive stuff, now sells much more, much more than negative stuff, negative stuff about michael does not work anymore, Im glad at that:wild::)

The news about the response to TII is gratifying!

No matter how much mud they sling at Michael, people still respond to the man's artistry and talent.

I am feeling right chuffed with that news!

Thanks for posting.

it was a nice statement from him... also, please, stop attacking everyone thinking that there is more to it then a simple "thank you"... i remind you that he has been in michael's life for ever... if he needed money, he could have turned to michael... ok? so, please.. stop your bashing.

Thanks Rockstar. I think I've seen that posted a few times in the forum already but I'm sure one more time won't hurt. :)

Please, don't tell me you've never met anyone who's closer to other people than their actual parents?

It's not his prerogative to write/speak in a way that pleases anybody but himself. If people want to take it a certain way then that's on them. You should know better than anyone else how true that is.

"I share my bed with children (meaning I give them the bed and I sleep on the floor)"....does that ring a bell?

What did we learn from that experience? No matter what you say and no matter how you say it somebody will take it the wrong way or totally out of context.

It's expected that Bhatti will release something in the future. He's been into music and performing since before he met Michael. And you're right, whether he does want it or not he'll have his MJ connection looming over him. On the flip side of that, if/when he does release something you know he's going to get judged much more harshly than a typical aspiring artist because of that same connection.

Cut the guy some slack...he's hurting.
i see...based on the few posts after mine...quoting me. um.....if he made it clear as day, left nothing to infer, then it'dbe hard to say his statement showed he was a son.

by the verbage, the wording, and the context that's already surrounding him and mj, it only breeds more speculation. SO instead of people actually raeding and being touched, the wrong people will come in and take it and spin it. who knows. but all it does is stok e the flames more and more.

and notice Draliongirl i said that regardless if he wants it or not, he'llhave more fans, more media more everything.

i just think it was released w/o someone looking over it cuz now it'll just stoke the fires more. and if u saw omer at the airport w/ his mother, it suggests that they're close so wouldn't something like that be a slap in the face?

that's just mho. if my son said someone else was the closest person in his life and raised him, i'd be crushed.

Guys, the name Omar is an Arabian name 100%, is he sorta Arabian? or Muslim?

A lot of people say Omer and Michael look a like, but I just don't see it.

I think if this kid was truly MJ's kid, he would have left Omer something in the Will. He didn't.

All the people MJ truly loved made it into his Will. The end.

But I still think of Billie Jean nontheless. lol

Good to hear about "This Is It".

And poor Omer, he was raised by Michael almost as a son, so only he knows the pain he feels. But I'm sure we all miss him just as much. :boohoo:

Bottom line here is that Omer doesn't have any explaining or word mincing to do to anybody. People are gonna believe and say whatever they want regardless of what he says/writes.

The guy released his statement and that's that. Whatever people want to believe doesn't change what the truth is (that he's not MJ's son).

I can understand how his parents might feel bad reading what he said but hey, they always say it takes a village to raise a child. Him saying that Michael had lots of influence on him doesn't take away from the fact that he loves and appreciates his parents in my eyes.

It doesn't have to be an either or situation. There's room in everyone's heart for more love than we realize.

i'd get off on the subject of the paternity drama cuz it'll only start more mess and everyone will ignore the sell out shows post/news.

Bottom line here is that Omer doesn't have any explaining or word mincing to do to anybody. People are gonna believe and say whatever they want regardless of what he says/writes.

The guy released his statement and that's that. Whatever people want to believe doesn't change what the truth is (that he's not MJ's son).

I can understand how his parents might feel bad reading what he said but hey, they always say it takes a village to raise a child. Him saying that Michael had lots of influence on him doesn't take away from the fact that he loves and appreciates his parents in my eyes.

It doesn't have to be an either or situation. There's room in everyone's heart for more love than we realize.
i agree but if my son were to say that and i was not theone he was talking about, i'd be hearbroken

i agree but if my son were to say that and i was not theone he was talking about, i'd be hearbroken

Yeah....well hopefully he's talked to his parents about it, they know what he meant and nobody's feeling got hurt. I'm guessing that they already know that Michael was like second family to him anyway since they did all live at Neverland at some point.

Guys, the name Omar is an Arabian name 100%, is he sorta Arabian? or Muslim?
his father is from north africa. maybe tunisa cant remember

Back