Dangerous 25 is NOT happening.

Re: {CONFIRMED} Dangerous 25 is happening

Why would they make a logo like that if they didn't plan to release anything? Doesn't make sense.

I was already expecting that they were going to celebrate Dangerous online. Such a shame... Dangerous is his most creative album ever. It deserves more applaud from the general public.

Re: Dangerous 25 ... coming soon...

The official MJ website just posted this as well so it looks about to happen!

and hmm... what other videos from the Dangerous era are left to be uploaded on their channel?

They could upload a new concert on Youtube offcially. Then I would be happy. :)

The official page says they're doing a full month-long celebration, but hasn't listed many details beyond new YouTube videos. Its still early, though; 29 days left.

I hope they do release a 25th anniversary album and release a new Dangerous concert on blu-ray.

I hope they do release something.

Re: {CONFIRMED} Dangerous 25 is happening

I sure hope they do release something!!!
A new concert on blu-ray would be great. And a D25 album with demos and stuff like BAD25.

CodaBroda;4172775 said:
The official Instagram has posted the picture as well:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BMRVFMhh-M8/

If no announcement comes of this, I'll be very surprised. I don't think this is a "Hey casual fans, Dangerous is turning 25!" kind of thing, it's intentionally a simple image and title, I think they want to start the hype.

EDIT: Just noticed the post on Facebook: "All this month, we’ll be celebrating the 25th anniversary of the release of Dangerous!"

Not a good sign, very odd decision to update all of the social account cover photos to "Dangerous 25" for a month-long casual Dangerous promotion, especially knowing that "Dangerous 25" obviously has the same name format to "Bad 25", something that was actually released. Casual and hardcore fans alike could easily get confused seeing that on social media. Very excited fans in the replies to the "Dangerous 25" posts... A dumb move on their part if no announcement comes from this.
Maybe they already have projects ready & they're looking in comments to see what fans want most.

Can't wait for the inevitable insults being thrown at the Estate for tricking the fans despite the fact that the Estate never once misled us or promised us something they wouldn't deliver, and the entire hype around a Dangerous25 physical release was perpetuated by the fans despite a massive lack of evidence or proof that such a project was planned.

Fun.

Fingers crossed we will get something.

Just got this email:
"November marks 25 years since Michael Jackson's Dangerous was released. As Michael's fourth album release as an adult solo performer, this album continued the King of Pop's reign and took his boundary-smashing entertainment into the 1990s.

From the show-stopping "Black Or White" short film-which aired simultaneously in 27 countries to a record-breaking audience of 500 million around the world-to the world tour that visited three continents (plus a trendsetting performance at the Super Bowl halftime show), Dangerous proved that musical genius remains eternal even as styles and trends change.

This month, there will be some exciting ways to celebrate the 25th anniversary of Dangerous, so stay tuned to MichaelJackson.com."

A celebration doesn't always have to be a badly remastered rush re-release. I'm looking forward to seeing what they do.

Well, who in the hell did you get the e-mail from?! Jesus?!

Can mods please merge all these Dangerous threads in one:D

Dangerous 25 ... coming soon...
Dangerous 25 is NOT happening.
Dangerous 25: what would you like to see happen? [UNCONFIRMED]
{CONFIRMED} Dangerous 25 is happening
{NOT CONFIRMED} Dangerous 25 is probably happening

I must say that the titles of these threads are funny as hell, coming----not coming... confirmed... not confirmed

I'll wait until we get more info what exactly is coming and confirmed:)

Doesnt look like anything more than a social media campaign imo

The thing is:
Dangerous 25 is the only chance for us to see a new concert and hear new songs!
You think they will release it on some random day in future? no they won't...
We have to wait till Dangerous 35 or 50..
Thats the ****ing problem.

I hate the estate so much.. damn

So they're just doing an online campaign thingy, then? Wow... lame.

I mean, I already had my expectations pretty low, but I'm STILL disappointed. =/ I know it's still early in the month and all so maybe there could be a nice surprise in there somewhere, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Interesting they are going this route, I thought they would rush out a re-release or something to grab some easy money. Can't complain about something that's free. I guess that slashes any chance of a Blu-ray though.

Back