Dangerous 25

only three of them (Monkey Business / If You Don't Love Me / Serious Effect) are completely finished songs. The others are demos. Beside of these three songs we have Someone Put Your Hand Out / Blood On The Dance Floor / Superfly Sister & For All Time.

Ah right, forgot about the "demo" aspect. She Got It is definitely not very finished, as you hear Michael giggle and talk some during the song. Not that I mind, cause it's cute. ^.^

LISA ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY should seriously be on this set.
Just so it's officially out there.

Plus, the Simpsons and FOX were a big part of the Dangerous era (I believe the first 3 videos all had world premieres on FOX).

I still hate that his singing voice wasn't on the episode, which may have led some people to think that was actually him singing.

I still hate that his singing voice wasn't on the episode, which may have led some people to think that was actually him singing.

Why does that scenario sound familiar
kratz.gif

Didn't Michael re-record some old Motown tracks for Legacy? Was that a rumour?

He did. I'll Be There was one of them; part of it was used in the infamous Pepsi commercial.

the big question is how many of them are completed by MJ during his lifetime?

Men In Black is probably the only known track that's finished by MJ.

Oh no no no. There are numerous titles that Michael finished that the fans know of--not only from the Dangerous era, but across the map. Ekam Satyam from 1999, He Who Makes the Sky Gray from 2005, etc. Then again, let's not forget that Michael's "demos" could quite often be considered finished by most other artists ("I'm So Blue," "Song Groove").

He did. I'll Be There was one of them; part of it was used in the infamous Pepsi commercial.

Oh no no no. There are numerous titles that Michael finished that the fans know of--not only from the Dangerous era, but across the map. Ekam Satyam from 1999, He Who Makes the Sky Gray from 2005, etc. Then again, let's not forget that Michael's "demos" could quite often be considered finished by most other artists ("I'm So Blue," "Song Groove").

Correct! - I think we will get a lot more MJ stuff. - Also I think there are more songs in the vault than we think.

MJs demos need to be seperated into finished (downmixed)demos and raw (WIP)demos
e.g. while "I'm So Blue" had been already mixed in the 80s, "Song Groove" (aka AP) didn't. It was mixed from its multitracks by Matt Forger for BAD25

People involved with projects like these, should stop making statements like "There are Tons of material"... coz really there isnt too much left that are releasable.

If we had to give a conspiracy twist to it: Then probably the estate is holding back the real gud stuff for release after 2017 with a new label.....( after all Elvis is still avilve, MJ faked his death, Iraq has weapons of Mass destruction...)

There is more material for dangerous than any other era. just watch the mexico deposition! Michael repeats ''recorded, never released'' for an extreme list of song's.. very excited to see what come's of this.. and which show we may get (hopefully BD)...

My quote from another thread:

Ladies and gentlemen, time to shatter your hopes...

Nothing that Rob has said has indicated in any way that the estate is working on Dangerous 25. He simply said that he would be working on Dangerous album outtakes with Timbaland. Which is true: Timbo reworked Do You Know Where Your Children Are and Slave to the Rhythm for the album, against numerous others that weren't included. Even so, why in the world would the estate start production for D25 now, over two years before it would ever be released?

There is more material for dangerous than any other era. just watch the mexico deposition! Michael repeats ''recorded, never released'' for an extreme list of song's.. very excited to see what come's of this.. and which show we may get (hopefully BD)...

I feel compelled to note that not every song Michael speaks of in the Mexico deposition are from the Dangerous sessions. He mentions Chicago 1945 (r. 1984), Cheater (r. 1987) and numerous others that are from as early as 1975.

People involved with projects like these, should stop making statements like "There are Tons of material"... coz really there isnt too much left that are releasable.

There are between thirty and forty songs that could be released right now. There are another few dozen that could be released with some work here and there. The estate has many, many songs left that they can release.

Back