Dangerous album re-issued in the USA on vinyl?

Eric

Proud Member
Hey guys, I was browsing the facebook pages of independent record stores in my area (Washington, DC) in preparation of Record Store Day - black friday. I want to get Paul Mccartney and MJ Say Say Say which is going to release that day. On store made a post that they just received the Dangerous vinyl reissue. I was surprised to read this. I figured if Dangerous was getting reissued we would have heard about it. On top of that, it's the vinyl so I figured it would be an even bigger deal because some people are crazy for vinyl. I found a website listing the re-issue here:

http://www.gotocdworld.com/Catalog/DetailNew.asp?item=88875120931

It's also listed on Discogs website.

How did this get reissued without anyone knowing about it?

I think that was published in several countries, but not sure.

I also got an email through MyPlayDirect that was featuring a Dangerous vinyl re-issue/Thriller 25/Bad 25 picture disc vinyl bundle...

Wow-this is really a great deal. Especially for people who never had the vinyl versions.

barbee0715;4118808 said:
Wow-this is really a great deal. Especially for people who never had the vinyl versions.

Perhaps if you live in the USA. To ship to the UK with all applicable taxes it comes in about £85. Buying the items individually from Europe would be cheaper.

Back