Dangerous Era

what now?..............not that.
oh zin dont babe
.................................. do not... oh man😩
oh, I'm sorry, darlin'. I had to post that one but I will stop now.

I found loads of Michael photos from the HtW thing but they are not all flagged up as Mick Hutson photos and then those that are, Pin won't let me post them! Gah! Pin is doing that thing it does. Drives me nuts. Anyway, I've done my best to honour Mick's awesome work. He certainly captured Michael's beauty, elegance and star quality.

Actually, do need to post this one, as well. It's definitely a Mick Hutson shot and I don't seem to have posted it. Classic.

bd76d307e8936ae7f5ac4bf495115924.jpg

oh, I'm sorry, darlin'. I had to post that one but I will stop now.

I found loads of Michael photos from the HtW thing but they are not all flagged up as Mick Hutson photos and then those that are, Pin won't let me post them! Gah! Pin is doing that thing it does. Drives me nuts. Anyway, I've done my best to honour Mick's awesome work. He certainly captured Michael's beauty, elegance and star quality.
Oh my god zin youve got no idea my darling how .. how on topic that was for me just then.. ..i was like ..say what girl wtf did she just say
its yeah ... Yes . you truly have done that Mr Hutson very proud i will say .. ..really proud.

Oh my god zin youve got no idea my darling how .. how on topic that was for me just then.. .
oh, that is so cool. Bc, my god, that photo is beyond awesome. Such a stunning piece of art. Probably the best photo of Annie Lennox I've ever seen.

.i was like ..say what girl wtf did she just say
its yeah ... Yes . you truly have done that Mr Hutson very proud i will say .. ..really proud.
Just one more and then I really will stop. One more photo of Mick bc he looks like a proper Northerner in this one. Yay, Newcastle!

24743F4400000578-2899246-image-m-10_1420567503352.jpg

Oh boy.
See , again on the wall... ..
I'm sure so many will feel like us when they see how iconic the photographer was. We are ..always posting his work
But isn't it better now we know? I'm stoked. Very sad that it took his death for the knowledge to get through but I'm pleased to know this now. I will enjoy these photos even more in future. ❤️

oh, that is so cool. Bc, my god, that photo is beyond awesome. Such a stunning piece of art. Probably the best photo of Annie Lennox I've ever seen.

Just one more and then I really will stop. One more photo of Mick bc he looks like a proper Northerner in this one. Yay, Newcastle!

24743F4400000578-2899246-image-m-10_1420567503352.jpg
This is so ... This guy had my childhood eye. this is too too much

But isn't it better now we know? I'm stoked. Very sad that it took his death for the knowledge to get through but I'm pleased to know this now. I will enjoy these photos even more in future. ❤️
back then they were photos and you ..just took them as pictures , no-one behind those pics .that's the last thing you'd think of . They were just there. Without those pictures ...you couldnt . fandom back then was VHS, cassette, later CD ...
There were occasional radio interviews ... and paper ......books..posters, magazines , fanzines. and paper ...but look, really its all bloody paper .
it was paper. 99 percent of gen x fandom was literally paper.. plus the tickets we went to see them on...again , just all paper
So, ..yeah he was part of my childhood to get those photos so succinctly, every time. Cos he made the paper alive :(

Back