Dangerous or history

Do you like dangerous or history better

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you're asking about the albums, then Dangerous definitely, it is my favourite. Every time I hear/read negative review about it, I immediately get the urge to smash someone's head. :)

Dangerous- Every song is a bop except She Drives Me Wild. And it reaches a very high peak with Will You Be There, Jam, Who Is It. I think that was Michael at his absolute best. History is very good too but it's my least favourite MJ album because the theme is a bit too dark for me although I can understand it was the right kind of album for MJ at that time, considering the circumstances. Also, I feel some of MJ's worst songs in his adult solo career such as This Time Around & Come Together are on this album so I'll easily pick Dangerous over History.

Perhaps HIStory.

There's something so powerful about a person who was perceived as Michael was (artistically), singing about being accused of child molestation. The breadth of the artistic shift, so wholly, is just astounding.

Those albums imo are two completely different vehicles.

What ChrisC stated is so true.

But from a purely artistic point of view DANGEROUS imo is the better album/concept.
DANGEROUS maybe is his best album overall.
14 all new songs. 77 min of music. The NJS chamber. The iconic & epic & "only MJ can do" 2nd half of the album. The cover.
The three headed monster, which of course is WII/GITM/WYBT. The Message(s): Jam, WYWTOM, HTW & KTF!
And I could go on & on. You see i love DANGEROUS.
And then this: The DANGEROUS era was a time when everything was still pretty much very fine in the MJ cosmos. The short films. The ad campaign. The Pepsi deal. Dreams. The Tour. Right up until '93 Super Bowl & Oprah interview & Grammy Legend Award.
Dangerous Tour Premier in Munich also was my first ever MJ concert at 11 years old. Still remember it like ist was yesterday. Also his arrival at Munich airport in the Bucharest jacket & those boots with the red heels (OMG) ...

Last edited:
Dangerous by far
Simply because I love all songs of the album

History has some outstanding songs like TDCAU, but also some disappointing songs like Come Together and Smile (I know it was one of MJ's faves)

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Back