Dangerous tour in Wembley

rsggamer123

Proud Member
I absolutely love the clips i have seen from this particular Wembley show. 'Jam' and 'Black or White' are possible the greatest performances of each song (IMO) and BOW was LIVE (well kind of) Beat It also looks awesome performance wise. Would be incredible to see the full show. Does anyone know if any other songs beside the Bucharest set list were performed at this show? Also are there any good quality videos available?

Here are some clips:

https://youtu.be/e-HmutRPyLc
https://youtu.be/jEChPmzThCA

He always seemed extra amped up whenever he performed at Wembley. Jam is just vicious! Best Jam performance I have ever seen.

He always seemed extra amped up whenever he performed at Wembley. Jam is just vicious! Best Jam performance I have ever seen.
After watching these, I see why-I usually don't care of the audience shots of the fainting girls getting carted away, but most of these audience shots are the best I've ever seen-it looks like a million people all simultaneously body swaying, fist pumping, heads bobbing and singing/screaming at the top of their lungs.

Best Jam ever, & shot so much better because it's obvously for promo release, i.e. TV. What's annoying is there probably isn't an entire Wembley, or first or second leg show shot with wide shots and in such good filmic scope. Both Jam & BOW from Wembley are good examples of how incredible something can look when done right. It would be better again if it was shot on film but I'm over that discussion. MJ had everthing from the screens copied onto tape, with the occasional few songs captured on film for promos. If we do get a Munich, Bremen, Tokyo or whatever show from the 92 first or second leg, what are the chances its gonna be on film or even with these wider shots used for promo for television which was only done for a few songs during some shows? But then again, I'll take anything from 92 over anything from the 93 third leg any day.

I've wanted to see the Wembley Dangerous shows for years, ever since I saw these performances a long time ago (I saw BOW in 92), also Beat It and WDAN from Dangerous Diaries. I also love the way Jam & BOW are shot, and I agree with barber, the audience shots are brilliant. I've never been against audeince shots actually, its about getting the right shots, the right amount and at the right moments. They help capture the essence of a great live show and add a whole extra level of excitment and atmosphere to the visuals, enhancing the overall experience. For example, a few well placed audience shots would have benefited the Buenos Aries show because MJ was at times, vacant on stage, although it was a leak and not extended for official release.

But anyways, I'm rambling.

I've wanted to see the Wembley Dangerous shows for years, ever since I saw these performances a long time ago (I saw BOW in 92), also Beat It and WDAN from Dangerous Diaries. I also love the way Jam & BOW are shot, and I agree with barber, the audience shots are brilliant. I've never been against audeince shots actually, its about getting the right shots, the right amount and at the right moments. They help capture the essence of a great live show and add a whole extra level of excitment and atmosphere to the visuals, enhancing the overall experience. For example, a few well placed audience shots would have benefited the Buenos Aries show because MJ was at times, vacant on stage, although it was a leak and not extended for official release.
I agree with you 100%. I've owned the Bucharest concert for many, many years and I still haven't watched more than 30 minutes of it, because the audience shots are so off-putting. But I have no problem watching the "Brace Yourself" footage or the audience shots from anything from Victory and Bad. (or before-I've watched a lot of footage from Destiny and Triumph on YouTube also-and they show the audience-)

This was TOTALLY different-and it was great. (Especially love the parts with them all singing along and doing the hand gestures in Black or White).

After watching these, I see why-I usually don't care of the audience shots of the fainting girls getting carted away, but most of these audience shots are the best I've ever seen-it looks like a million people all simultaneously body swaying, fist pumping, heads bobbing and singing/screaming at the top of their lungs.

I've never been against audeince shots actually, its about getting the right shots, the right amount and at the right moments. They help capture the essence of a great live show and add a whole extra level of excitment and atmosphere to the visuals, enhancing the overall experience.

Amazing posts guys. I wholeheartedly agree!

I don't think this is the best Jam, because we have seen just only Jam from july, imagine early concerts!

Jam (Wembley) is the best (full) performance I never seen, what an energy, for that I said an audio without footage is nothing because he's a performer (the best). waiting Jam from Bremen.

Video in the OP I know but this is the same Black Or White performance but in better quality:

I often watch this video.

Jam has so much energy at this particular concert, I as well would say it's the best performance ever of this song. Love the 'adlibs' at the beginning. I wish we had a better quality video though.

Video in the OP I know but this is the same Black Or White performance but in better quality:

I often watch this video.
Thank you! Awesome quality! Do you know where I can get the VOB in this quality?

Back