Debbie Rowe engaged to Schaffel ? [Story is Fake]

I don't think at all that all those leaks about Paris to the media, esp. TMZ were accidental. Debbie is friendly with Harvey Levin. Debbie marries Marc Schaffel (who is known to play the media). Connect the dots about all those leaks about the kids! So yeah, I don't think Paris would be well off with Debbie. I just hope this is not an attempt to bring Schaffel into the children's life as some good "step dad" or something. This is just beyond disgusting.

So many things have shocked me since Michael passed - Marc Schaffel becoming Prince and Paris's step father is right up there!

HomeDebbie Rowe ENGAGED -- I've Changed My Mind ... I'm Marrying Marc Schaffel
DEBBIE ROWE
I've Changed My Mind
I'M MARRYING MARC SCHAFFEL
4/10/2014 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Debbie Rowe has had a change of heart and decided to marry long-time friend Marc Schaffel ... and the flip flop has to do with her health.

Rowe -- who was famously married to Michael Jackson and had 2 kids while she was married to him -- tells TMZ ... when Schaffel gave her what looked like an engagement ring 3 weeks ago, she made it clear she would NOT marry him ... largely because she feared she had terminal cancer.

Rowe says she got the word from her doctors Wednesday ... she has sarcoidosis -- an auto-immune disease which is NOT cancer and not life-threatening.

She has decided to now say yes to Schaffel's proposal, telling TMZ, "He loves me, knows my kids, loves my kids and we'll see where this goes." Rowe says they have not set a date.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/10/debbi...-marc-schaffel-michael-jackson/#ixzz2yVu80XMp

And really who gives a damn about what she has? She is not famous no cares

And really who gives a damn about what she has? She is not famous no cares

Her double-talk does not make me trust her more. On the one hand she claims she is a private person and sends the paparazzi to hell, on the other hand she calls TMZ and other tabloid media about private info that is happening to her or her kids. Private person my a**. People who really are private do not behave this way. She obviously enjoys her D-list "celebrity" status which only comes from the fact that she used to be a surrogate for MJ. Otherwise no one would care about her, her ranch, her marriages or her health issues.

In order to be Prince and Paris 'step DAD' he needs to be married to their MOMMY. Obviously not the case. -_-

this is exactly why michael got rid of debbie and didn't want her anywere near his kids. he thought debbie was a true friend at one point, but he finally saw her for who she truely was and got rid of her quick.

I haven't read the trial transcripts in a long time but you said respect, Deborah called Schaffel a vulture, I assume she was aware he stole money from Michael. How the actual f*ck she goes from calling him a vulture, to be her friend and now marrying him? :doh: Her sense of "loyalty" is disgusting! :angry: The Jackson's better keep Paris and Prince away from her, if that bastard Schaffel didn't tempt himself to use Michael, even less, doing so with the children.

Yes, she did call him a vulture in 2005 at the trial. Now she marries a vulture. What does that make her?

What the hell is wrong with this woman. I've given her the benefit of the doubt for too long. But shes just as bad as the rest of them, "he knows my kids, he loves my kids.". No trick, he can't wait to marry you because he knows getting that close to you gives him the opportunity to exploit your kids, which is what he's been trying to do since Michael was alive, the same way he tried to exploit their father during his lifetime.

What the hell is wrong with this woman. I've given her the benefit of the doubt for too long. But shes just as bad as the rest of them, "he knows my kids, he loves my kids.". No trick, he can't wait to marry you because he knows getting that close to you gives him the opportunity to exploit your kids, which is what he's been trying to do since Michael was alive, the same way he tried to exploit their father during his lifetime.

This is what I'm afraid of. That this is just a trick for Schaffel to get close to the kids and esp. their money. Of course, he cannot get to MJ's Estate or anything but in a couple of years the kids come out of age and will get some part of their heritage. I do wonder if this marriage is a plot so that Schaffel can play some kind of good "stap dad" role for them until then and when the kids get their money he can sweet talk them into giving him a part of it or sweet talk them into financially supporting Debbie and him as a "step dad". I'm less afraid Prince would fall for such a thing, but Paris is so vulnerable emotionally that she may be easily manipulated. I hope Prince will watch out for her.

I'm also afraid of more leaks to tabloids about the kids.

One of the Debbie's nieces even said on Twitter or Facebook that Debbie told her send pictures of Paris to TMZ she of course deleted the tweet or post but you can't un ring a bell. I do not know what the situation is with Prince, but if he is keeping his distance from her good for him. And as far as Paris some things you have to learn the hard way.

This is what I'm afraid of. That this is just a trick for Schaffel to get close to the kids and esp. their money.

Yes. And personally, I think it's only a matter of time before Schaffel starts trying to brainwash the kids against their father. I have not forgotten how badly Schaffel trashed Michael during that lawsuit and how Schaffel brought sexual allegations about Michael into the lawsuit trial to upset the jury when the issue was supposed to be about him not getting paid. And I'm sure Debbie knows that also.

Last edited:
I have fretted about Ms Rowe's penchant to put things in the public domain that should remain private. For me, ANYONE who does not respect and protect the privacy of Michael's children, is not someone who should be in their lives. I feel that if ANYONE claims to love and care about Michael then they would not, under any circumstances, do something that would go against his wishes for Prince, Paris and Blanket.

Ms Rowe is entitled to be happy in her life but she has to know that if her marriage to Schaffel causes any harm to Michael's children, there will be repercussions.

You give Debbie too much credit. Why would the kids listen to Marc Schaffel anyway? It's not like they're living with her now and he's the fahter figure in the house now. They (Paris) see her once in a while if at all. Debbie is hardly an hands on mother hence Marc Schaffel would never be a step dad or a close person to Michael's children. Maybe in like... dry facts, dictionary way he's their step father. Like Debbie Rowe is their mother, when you really have to give her a title. A parent is the person who raised you. A step parent is someone who lives with the person who raised you. Both are none. I don't think he's in any position to even try brainwash the kids.

It doesn't bother me that way I guess... It just shows her true colors once again. She's bad news and it's really stupid of TMZ to even report this... WHO CARES?

TMZ is only reporting what Debbie told him. Why are you angry at TMZ when Debbie picked up the phone and call them?

I don't understand this at all.

Why would she marry this man after what he did to MJ?

Why is she calling and telling TMZ all her daughter's business?

It makes no sense to me.

And I'm not worried about custody or him meddling too much with PPB - but I hate that he's near them at all and has access to any info about them in any way shape or form.

I've been hoping someone would ask her about her 2005 statements about Marc in court. How does she defend them and defend her association to TMZ?

This whole thing is just weird. He's totally creepy and not trustworthy. Clearly, he sees $$$ signs in the deal. He's gay, so why would he even want to get married to a woman. The whole thing is just weird. I never gave Debbie much thought, but don't trust her now.

TMZ is only reporting what Debbie told him. Why are you angry at TMZ when Debbie picked up the phone and call them?

You mean me? Who are the people who are angry at TMZ when it's obvious Debbie is doing everything in her power to get this kind of attention including "leaking" the news on her marriages - denying it and then saying "I've changed my mind". I just find it funny TMZ is even updating about this a no-one's wedding with another no-one. Debbie Rowe is not a celebrity, and the only people who know who she is (still a no one) are MJ Fans. And seriously - who cares? It's not newsworthy, not E! worthy and not TMZ worthy, it's hardly a Facebook statues worthy. The only reason this is on TMZ is her friendship with Harvey Levin and it's pathetic. I hope Marc and Debbie get what they both deserve - and if it's each other then great, cause I don't think highly on neither. It also irritates me she's always like "I don't want this media attention" while "Attention W---" written on her forehead in big black letters. Not only I don't want Marc Schaffel near the kids, I wish they'd stay away from her too. Anything and every secret this woman knew ended up on the press - before, while and after she married Michael... Plus the pictures of her and Paris after their emotional "reunion" - why does the media need to be there in those private moments? and it wasn't like the paps were there - someone wanted it out.

Last edited:
I've only heard one audio from Debbie saying that she changed her mind. I don't know what is going on behind the scenes, but if anyone thinks the other things that TMZ are saying are true, I'd really like to hear the audio of Debbie saying these things. Does anyone have a link? Debbie is not an attention whore. Name calling is not necessary.

Last edited:
6nDkf0w.gif
*big sigh*

Entertainment Tonight Exclusive! Its a Jackson Wedding Exclusive! Lol

Miss Rowe will be interviewed about her recent engagement and of course the latest on Paris on tomorrow's show.

Debbie Rowe

My Fiance is Already Married!!!
6/10/2014 3:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Michael Jackson's ex-wife is set to marry Jackson's former close friend and business associate ... but turns out there's a small problem -- he's already married.

Marc Schaffel is engaged to Rowe though a date for the wedding has not been set. Turns out ... Shaffel married model Kerstin Christa Nissen in 1992. According to legal docs -- obtained by TMZ -- they separated 8 months later but never got divorced.

Shaffel got around to filing papers last week, citing irreconcilable differences.

It generally takes 6 months for the divorce to become final, so Rowe will just have to cool her jets.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/06/10/debbi...chael-jackson-marriage-divorce/#ixzz34L32UVkQ

And of course they have to report everything to the tabloid media...

I doubt they reported it, looks like tmz found out from court papers.

Back