Debbie Rowe Wants Michael Jackson's Kids Back -- Going To Court for Custody

What I don't understand is how MJ befriended people like this? look at his history. all his so-called friends are bogus (and that's putting it kindly). compare this to the likes of Madonna, Jay-Z, PDiddy and so bro

no wonder MJ perished so young. he had too. he was too entangled in a web of deceit to live any longer.

im sure they have/had such ppl in their lives but unless u follow them like u follow mj u wont be aware. heck look at madonnas own bro.

What I don't understand is how MJ befriended people like this? look at his history. all his so-called friends are bogus (and that's putting it kindly). compare this to the likes of Madonna, Jay-Z, PDiddy and so on. it's shocking!

no wonder MJ perished so young. he had too. he was too entangled in a web of deceit to live any longer.

I have often thought about this. I think it's because he was so young when he became famous that didn't have a life and friendships to refer back to. Plus he was probably hopeful that each new friendship was unconditional and sadly he was probably disappointed more often than not.

Unfortunatly when u have a family like mj u go looking else where and when u have no social skills interms of being able to smell b.s because of a lack of a normal life and the world is full of leaches who want to latch onto the most famous man in the world its only gonna end one way interms of being shafted

What I don't understand is how MJ befriended people like this? look at his history. all his so-called friends are bogus (and that's putting it kindly). compare this to the likes of Madonna, Jay-Z, PDiddy and so on. it's shocking!

Don't know if it's true, but I once read Madonna is pretty cold hearted in private life. Eg. even small amounts of money she lends to people she asks back etc. Maybe that's not real cold-heartedness, but a defense mechanism. I think Michael did not have this defense mechanism. He was too kind and too naive. And all the vultures felt that and gravitated towards him because of that.

Michael unfortunately got that from his mother. I remember how she told him he shouldn't be as trusting as she was. :( Those vultures didn't show their true colors to remain around Michael and once they got what they wanted from him, their masks fell down.

^^

That video of those two makes me cringe

I'm starting to believe debbie is not even in contact with paris anymore. I wouldn't be surprised if paris hasn't even spent any time with debbie since she's been back.

She had me fooled. I honestly thought she was trying to help her daughter with coming out to help with the horses and apparently it was just for show!
Same here. I am disgusted! When will these backstabbers go away? I'm tired of this sh*t.

At least when Debbie Rowe married Michael, it was old fashioned enough, Michael thought it would be an honorable idea to marry the woman who was bearing his children.

Perhaps in Michael's first marriage he did feel pressured to marry, as those allegations were pretty crushing. His public image was questioned. Did Michael like women or his constant companions of "Lost Boys"? It comes across that Michael married Lisa for attention, instead of who he really is. Maybe this is why Lisa was so resentful afterwards and never even mentioned about not keeping her promise to have children before her and Michael married. Perhaps Michael rushed into his marriage with Lisa too fast because of how he was being perceived and he didn't really think it through. That after the marriage broke up, it came across as more of a publicity stunt, than an actual marriage. Which is why the kiss that they did looked so forced.

It's obvious Lisa had so much hostility about her marriage to Michael that she will always be faulted for publicly expressing her resentment. At least she was being honest. After Michael died, Lisa wants people to believe something entirely different. That's deceitful, up there with scheming.

Debbie on the other hand, had already developed a trusting friendship with Michael. It's this that I keep hoping Debbie will remember always and not upset the apple cart with unwarranted publicity to draw attention to her latest project. I hope Debbie's common sense will help her to have boundaries when it comes to the children she bore Michael Jackson!

^ I really do not appreciate it when even fans go along with the tabloid narrative of MJ's marriage to LMP being fake - and with comments like this: "Did Michael like women or his constant companions of "Lost Boys"?" Do you really need to make such remarks, AliCat? It's just creepy and sometimes makes me wonder what do you believe about Michael.

Just my opinion - I never saw Michael look so happy as when he was with Lisa Marie, you can't fake something like that. Their body language together was unmistakably love.

Michael's marriage to Lisa has nothing at all to do with Debbie being what she is. Why even bring her up?

Just my opinion - I never saw Michael look so happy as when he was with Lisa Marie, you can't fake something like that. Their body language together was unmistakably love.

you are completely correct. people who think his marriage to lisa was fake, a publicity stunt. definitely have their eyes closed with rose colored glasses on top of them.

"Public Perception" is why Lisa is still explaining her marriage to Oprah in 2010. No one is doubting about the marriage, that it really did happen, just like Debbie Rowe's marriage was real, to Michael Jackson.

It's the way Lisa handled talking about her marriage, after it ended with Michael Jackson and before he died, where Lisa constantly alludes to her questioning of her marriage to Michael, that she believed Michael just used her.

Although, the two witnesses that were present at Michael and Lisa's marriage were related to the first Mr. Lisa Presley, Danny Keogh.

Yep, if Lisa didn't keep faulting Michael about it being a ruse of a marriage, there wouldn't be this lingering doubt of suspicion.

It's too bad Lisa didn't like the way Michael fixed her up. She looked so cute, but it only lasted at the beginning, for Lisa wouldn't fix herself up that way ever again, just the way Michael Jackson liked it. I think that hurt Michael's feelings.

At least Debbie kept the same hair style. I'm just saying!

tumblr_m5npqc2nvc1rr4s3yo1_500.jpg

After 22 pages of some discussion but mostly hateful gossip., It's time to post the official court papers proving that Debbie has filed for guardianship. The title of this thread is "Debbie Rowe Wants Michael Jackson's Kids - Going To Court for Custody." If this title is true, please post the court papers.

After 22 pages of some discussion but mostly hateful gossip., It's time to post the official court papers proving that Debbie has filed for guardianship. The title of this thread is "Debbie Rowe Wants Michael Jackson's Kids - Going To Court for Custody." If this title is true, please post the court papers.

I agree. Where are the court papers? Did this even happen?

The issue is not whether she does or does not file court papers. If she only used this for PR then it's even worse. And no matter how you slice it, she is friends with Marc Schaffel, a guy who called Michael a pedophile when it was convenient to him and who continues to shamlessly exploit Michael's name for his own benefit - with Debbie's assistance this time. Or do you think Ian Thomas would have got a spot on Entertainment Tonight without them name-dropping Michael? This is not just some unfounded ill-will towards Debbie Rowe. Her actions speak for themselves.

Last edited:
"Public Perception" is why Lisa is still explaining her marriage to Oprah in 2010. No one is doubting about the marriage, that it really did happen, just like Debbie Rowe's marriage was real, to Michael Jackson.

It's the way Lisa handled talking about her marriage, after it ended with Michael Jackson and before he died, where Lisa constantly alludes to her questioning of her marriage to Michael, that she believed Michael just used her.

Although, the two witnesses that were present at Michael and Lisa's marriage were related to the first Mr. Lisa Presley, Danny Keogh.

Yep, if Lisa didn't keep faulting Michael about it being a ruse of a marriage, there wouldn't be this lingering doubt of suspicion.

It's too bad Lisa didn't like the way Michael fixed her up. She looked so cute, but it only lasted at the beginning, for Lisa wouldn't fix herself up that way ever again, just the way Michael Jackson liked it. I think that hurt Michael's feelings.

At least Debbie kept the same hair style. I'm just saying!

This thread has nothing to do with Lisa Marie Presley, AliCat.

Last edited:
Well, that particular name has been weaved in and out of this topic, the comparisons of both ex wives. Since everyone is entitled to their opinion, I guess, you have a right to yours. C'est la vie!

50937112.jpg

The issue is not whether she does or does not file court papers. If she only used this for PR then it's even worse. And no matter how you slice it, she is friends with Marc Schaffel, a guy who called Michael a pedophile when it was convenient to him and who continues to shamlessly exploit Michael's name for his own benefit - with Debbie's assistance this time. Or do you think Ian Thomas would have got a spot on Entertainment Tonight without them name-dropping Michael? This is not just some unfounded ill-will towards Debbie Rowe. Her actions speak for themselves.

They do indeed. Given her connections to both TMZ and ET, Debbie could have denied the custody story at any time. Much like she originally denied the engagement story. Yet she didn't, instead choosing to leave it out there garnering her media attention.

Well if you ask me ppl get married for all kind of doubtful reasons at times... who am I to judge them for this or that.

But what Debbie Rowe starts now... well I just hope she's not successful... although there's probably a billion of better possible surroundings for the children to grow up with.

However there's hope cuz Michael has given his children a lot as long as he was allowed to.

In my opinion the actions of both Debbie and Lisa have been calculated and show their tremendous lack of character. Ms. Rowe has shown her true colors. Her fake veil has been lifted and she has exposed herself fully. I don’t care about her any longer but what I do care about is Paris. I want her to be well and to not be used by her poor excuse for a mother any longer.

^ I really do not appreciate it when even fans go along with the tabloid narrative of MJ's marriage to LMP being fake - and with comments like this: "Did Michael like women or his constant companions of "Lost Boys"?" Do you really need to make such remarks, AliCat? It's just creepy and sometimes makes me wonder what do you believe about Michael.

Not interested in getting into this argument, but a quick comment here. The "Lost Boys" question came immediately after a sentence referencing public perception, and I think AliCat was merely quoting the public's own question, not personally asking the question.

I never was fooled or blinded by debbie rowe. I always knew what she was all about. I know some were taken by by her because she gave michael the one thing he wanted the most his kids. I was never fooled by her.

she may have gave michael his two first borns, but there was an agenda behind it. It backfired on her behind in so many ways too. I knew it would be a matter of time before most of you finally see this woman for who she really is. sometimes you just have to find things out for yourself. I'm glad you guys finally see the truth with this woman.

Back