Debbie Rowe Wants Michael Jackson's Kids Back -- Going To Court for Custody

very true. both wives are as fake as each other. but what matters is that pj has been used again and how that will effect her

Victory22;4001890 said:
In my opinion the actions of both Debbie and Lisa have been calculated and show their tremendous lack of character. Ms. Rowe has shown her true colors. Her fake veil has been lifted and she has exposed herself fully. I don’t care about her any longer but what I do care about is Paris. I want her to be well and to not be used by her poor excuse for a mother any longer.

I don't see the point. Prince and Paris are almost 18. And Blanket is not her child. Soon they will be adults and won't need anyone to have custody of them. She should have thought about it earlier when she gave up custody in Michael's favour.

As much as I adore and respect Michael, he didn't choose many of his friendships wisely, (we discussed earlier why) neither his wives, NONE.

I just hope Paris is not dragged under the mud and let both Prince and his sister decide who they want to live with.

Last edited:
unfortunatly with mj being who he was he didnt have many options. and with a lack of a family ended up getting involved with ppl prob just for the sake of having a friend regardless of what their motives were

It's the lack of respect, the slander, that espewed from his former wives, business people and personal friend's, that is so bothersome. It's like Michael Jackson's name is some kind of free for all for publicity purposes. Remember "respect's not given it's earned."

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Joyce After 22 pages of some discussion but mostly hateful gossip., It's time to post the official court papers proving that Debbie has filed for guardianship. The title of this thread is "Debbie Rowe Wants Michael Jackson's Kids - Going To Court for Custody." If this title is true, please post the court papers.

@ShipofFools agree. Where are the court papers? Did this even happen?

-----------------------------------------

No, Debbie has not filed court papers to obtain custody of the children and has not said that this is what she wants to do. This entire thread has simply turned into a Debbie hate thread. At times, MJ defended lies told about him and other times he did not. Debbie has chosen to do the same. Debbie, like her former husband, will always be a target of verbal bullying.

^ You ignore what you want to ignore about Debbie, don't you?

I respect Michael, Debbie and their children.
I embrace the truth.
Just like her former husband, Debbie will always be a target for those who verbally bully.
----
The National Enquirer is reporting that recently Paris Jackson celebrated her 16th birthday with her mother Debbie Rowe and her soon-to-be step dad Marc Schaffel.

On April 4, her affection for Paris became apparent when she and her fiance – who’d become engaged just days earlier – attended the youngster’s 16th birthday party at the Marmalade Cafe in Calabasas.

Paris actually played Cupid for her mom. The teen feels that groom-to-be Schaffel “is right for Debbie, and told her so,” an insider told The ENQUIRER. “Paris was just glowing at the party, smiling at her mother and feeling so fulfilled that she helped to make the romance blossom.”
A source who knows Debbie and Paris told The ENQUIRER: “Paris would love nothing better than for Debbie to take over guardianship. Not long ago, Paris posted on Face­book, ‘I love you, mom!’ And on April 3, Debbie posted, ‘Happy 16th Birthday Paris...I love you...’”
The two also went to Hawaii – on a mom and daughter getaway!
http://www.nationalenquirer .com/celebrity/Jackson-kids-custody-battle

I'm glad they were able to vacation together.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Joyce After 22 pages of some discussion but mostly hateful gossip., It's time to post the official court papers proving that Debbie has filed for guardianship. The title of this thread is "Debbie Rowe Wants Michael Jackson's Kids - Going To Court for Custody." If this title is true, please post the court papers.

@ShipofFools agree. Where are the court papers? Did this even happen?

-----------------------------------------

No, Debbie has not filed court papers to obtain custody of the children and has not said that this is what she wants to do. This entire thread has simply turned into a Debbie hate thread. At times, MJ defended lies told about him and other times he did not. Debbie has chosen to do the same. Debbie, like her former husband, will always be a target of verbal bullying.

No denial from Debbie and no court papers tells me this was welcomed publicity for their project. Still doesn't put her in a good light in my eyes. And I take no comfort in Paris vacationing with Marc Schaffel.

Michaels spinning having schaffel around his kids. and u dont see debbie dening anything either. so that says alot. it certainly helps her promote her and sleezeballs new bright young thing

If anyone thinks that Michael would want his children around a man who called him a pedophile ...

And anyone who thinks that Paris would want to be around a man who did ...

Ontop of the lawsuits and the money he stole from mj.the other stories he sold to the press talking crap about him. amazing how debbie wants to be around someone who did that to mj. says alot

Paris has no business being around Shaffel. The sooner she realizes Deborah is not the mother/parent she is searching for, the better for herself.
Debbie was a surrogate, for over decade she went around saying they were not her children. Debbie is interested in the attention and money she gets by claiming that child.

Last edited:
Joyce;4004280 said:
Not long ago, Paris posted on Face*book, ‘I love you, mom!’ And on April 3, Debbie posted, ‘Happy 16th Birthday Paris...I love you...’”

I thought Paris had sworn off of using social media after all she endured on Twitter? And she apparently hooked Debbie up with this Schaffel guy? How legit is this? My guess is not at all!

Joyce;4004280 said:
I respect Michael, Debbie and their children.
I embrace the truth.
Just like her former husband, Debbie will always be a target for those who verbally bully.
----
The National Enquirer is reporting that recently Paris Jackson celebrated her 16th birthday with her mother Debbie Rowe and her soon-to-be step dad Marc Schaffel.

On April 4, her affection for Paris became apparent when she and her fiance – who’d become engaged just days earlier – attended the youngster’s 16th birthday party at the Marmalade Cafe in Calabasas.

Paris actually played Cupid for her mom. The teen feels that groom-to-be Schaffel “is right for Debbie, and told her so,” an insider told The ENQUIRER. “Paris was just glowing at the party, smiling at her mother and feeling so fulfilled that she helped to make the romance blossom.”
A source who knows Debbie and Paris told The ENQUIRER: “Paris would love nothing better than for Debbie to take over guardianship. Not long ago, Paris posted on Face*book, ‘I love you, mom!’ And on April 3, Debbie posted, ‘Happy 16th Birthday Paris...I love you...’”
The two also went to Hawaii – on a mom and daughter getaway!
http://www.nationalenquirer .com/celebrity/Jackson-kids-custody-battle

I'm glad they were able to vacation together.
oh come on seriously? I seriously DOUBT paris had anything to do with debbie hooking up with this slime ball. I actually believe paris is distancing herself from debbie anyway. there haven't been any pictures of paris hanging out with debbie lately. and you know how debbie LOVES to post pictures of her spending time with paris. sending the pictures to tmz and ET.

Last edited:
And the jealousy and bullying goes on and on. Can someone please post the court papers so that I and others can read them?

And the jealousy and bullying goes on and on. Can someone please post the court papers so that I and others can read them?

question, jealousy? who's jealous? and bullying, really? no one is bullying this woman. she's making these disgusting choices on her own. no one is making her, no one is making her marry this man.

Maybe you didn't read my earlier response.

Debbie has proven she is in contact and will call TMZ when she wants to.

So, if the story is not true (and it may not be) why would Debbie not correct it? Unless the publicity suits her, ie there is a project she is working on and any publicity is welcomed publicity.

Debbie has always had plenty of say, not exactly a shrinking wallflower.

There is no jealousy. If you are happy and comfortable with all the antics and the likes of Marc Schaffel inserting himself into Paris's life - then that's up to you. I just can't share your enthusiasm I'm afraid.

@LastTear

Yes, I did read your last opinion. Regarding the thread title, "Going To Court for Custody" Is this a lie or a truth?

liestruths.jpg

@LastTear

Yes, I did read your last opinion. Regarding the thread title, "Going To Court for Custody" Is this a lie or a truth?

liestruths.jpg

It's just a story given to TMZ to create publicity--buzz

@LastTear

liestruths.jpg

No idea but best guess would be no. I tend to agree with what Pug says above to be honest.

Why didn't she deny it? Plenty of opportunity on ET or her hotline to TMZ. It's obvious Debbie wanted the story out there. Given the Schaffel engagement and follies to date, not sure why it's such a stretch to believe she's complicit in this.

And heck, it was in the NE so it must be true. ;)

Last edited:
Why didn't she deny it? Plenty of opportunity on ET or her hotline to TMZ. It's obvious Debbie wanted the story out there. Given the Schaffel engagement and follies to date, not sure why it's such a stretch to believe she's complicit in this.

Yes. I can't understand what the deal is with her.

Last edited:

And heck, it was in the NE so it must be true. ;)

Maybe she wanted to scare or warn cubs?
Could have been her way to tell them back off kids or she'll go to court?

Woukdnt she just call KJ though? Or if relations are not good then get her lawyer to call Katherine's lawyer?

Personally, I think the children would need protecting from Marc as much as from other members of the family.

I think it's more of a case of convenient publicity, whether it was contrived or not idk.

A lot of children who were adopted have reached out to find their biological mother. I tend to think that is what Paris has wanted to do. Will a relationship continue, that is up to Paris.

I'm just having a hard time with Debbie wanting Paris to be associated with Marc, engaged or not. Marc was not very nice in regards to his manslaying techniques concerning Michael Jackson and murdering someone's reputation is something not to be taken lightly. And that goes for anyone who has done that to Michael!

Bubs;4007091 said:

I considered that given the Jackson dysfunction vortex but it's a little late, no? And I don't think a media circus with a daughter still recovering from a suicide attempt is the approach.

And does one take up a career as a video director and help promote a kid your new fiancé is managing at the same time? It's all just so bizarre. Marc got his publicity but it seems a big risk for DR in relation to kids -- alienating them.

Last edited:
A lot of children who were adopted have reached out to find their biological mother. I tend to think that is what Paris has wanted to do. Will a relationship continue, that is up to Paris.

I'm just having a hard time with Debbie wanting Paris to be associated with Marc, engaged or not. Marc was not very nice in regards to his manslaying techniques concerning Michael Jackson and murdering someone's reputation is something not to be taken lightly. And that goes for anyone who has done that to Michael!

Yes, it's totally understandable that Paris would be curious about her origins and also seeking a connection to her father. My heart hurts for that little girl. Despite my misgivings about DR, I did hope it would work out.

I feel you on the Marc thing. He is not a person of good character and actively sought to hurt Paris' father. I don't understand how Debbie went from testifying against him in no uncertain terms to being his friend after the trial and now participating in this engagement from hell.

--------------------------------

So far, the article has not shown itself to be true. Debbie does not have to publicly deny the article. Why continue to beat a dead horse? The future will show whether or not court papers will be filed....so far, the answer is no.

Back