Deleted

summer

Proud Member
I don’t know how to delete a thread so I deleted the info since it’s not welcome here. Sorry.

Last edited:
you know what...

let the estate do their job by doing any kind of promo to make people wanna work for free to get MJ up in the charts.

Oh no one is making me do anything, this isn’t work, we have fun. But I get it if isn’t your thing.

Also every other fandom on the planet does this "for free." I would guess it's the primary reason behind all the "record breaking" that happens every other day. If MJ fans want to participate, it's because MJ's fandom is still so strong. I'm not sure what other legacy artists have a Stationhead presence, but I doubt there are many. It speaks to his longevity that there is even a movement for this sort of thing.

I'm deducing the content of this whole thread since details have been deleted lol.

Last edited:
Oh no one is making me do anything, this isn’t work, we have fun. But I get it if isn’t your thing.
So, I’m listening to Stranger in Moscow, it’s evening time. Str8ontilmornig created beautiful playlist. And this week we’re supporting #EarthSongForChristmas event. No arm-twisting. Merry Christmas everyone.

Back