Demos - new leaked?

It did not leak. Black Widow is just part of the Supafly Sister demo! I just posted it on my soundcloud account. I also posted Soldier Boy, Stay, the full version of Burn Tonight, but they all got removed. Here is the Supafly Sister demo snippet that Black Widow is:

Supafly Sister (Demo Snippet 1) by michaeljacksonunreleased

What is the diffrence between this snippet and the version in Blood On The Dancefloor?

ive heard the original black widow snippet, its quite an agressive/rockish tune. (the part ive heard at least)
sounds nothing like supafly sister! and the vocals sounded like the real ones of MJ..

hoping for a leak :p

I've heard a couple second of Burn Tonight i just can't find the full version anywhere!
Black Widow sounds rocky, also heard a few seconds of it literally

EDIT: The 2-3 seconds of Black Widow i've heard does deffo not sound like Superfly Sister, if anything it sounds completely different, rather a rocky sound not funky

Black Widow was a little shocking to me, as not only did it sound more rocky than i was expecting, but it sounded like MJ. though, with only a short clip to judge it by, that really means nothing.

Does anyone know when exactly the This Is It audio leaked or if it is even real? Anyone else have it? Is it rare?

^Yeah Burn Tonight sounds quite good.

I can't wait for All Right to leak. It sounded amazing and much more like the classic Michael we're used to. It was not overly processed and I don't think there would be much controversy about this one.

^Yeah Burn Tonight sounds quite good.

I can't wait for All Right to leak. It sounded amazing and much more like the classic Michael we're used to. It was not overly processed and I don't think there would be much controversy about this one.

Do you have a snippet?

i wont waste my time listening to them if they aint MJ but if they are id like to hear them. Which ones do you think are him and which do you think aren't mj's voice.

Do you have a snippet?

It was streamed on the ustream show a few months/weeks ago but I just stopped and listened because I thought it was a song I had not heard before. When it finished everyone asked what it was and then Jesta realized it was All Right. Gaz doesn't have the snippet because it was on the end of a mix he was playing and no one here recorded it.

i was wondering, michael loved to direct and was planning to make movies before the trails he said, what if besides unreleased songs there video tapes he made? like practising for the big stuff?
I would love to see his videos :D

Is this a real song?

Car Crash? It's got a very new jack swing feel about it.. The ad libs sound almost like the ones from SDMW maybe?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ys_iD902ls

Fake. There is loads of these on youtube. Made from lots of old MJ songs like ITC, Morphine, Ghosts and loads more. From what i have been told, they were made by a "fan" know as peterpanmj, or something like that.

i would LOVE it if people would stop posting in white... anyway..... im not interested... sorry for posting.

R-Kelly/Michael Jackson - 'You Are My World' - Unreleased (Writer's) Demo

According to several sources, this is a Demo recorded by R-Kelly - who has previously written songs such as "One More Chance" and "You Are Not Alone" - for Michael Jackson. It's a leak that made its way onto the Internet via the website 'hiphopearly'.

R-Kelly can be heard immitating key Michael Jackson vocals, such as the short gasps between words ("ah!"), "ooh!", "oh, aye!" and extended "yeah!" shouts.

At times the vocals merge sound like an extended run of 'Remember the Time' and a blend of "You Rock My World", esp at the end.

R-Kelly actually impersonates Michael Jackson's vocals. It was mentioned in a forum somewhere that Michael Jackson (during an interview) mentioned that R-Kelly penned many songs for him, and when he (Michael) heard Kelly attempting to imitate his vocals it made? him laugh. This is one of those demos.

http://www.hiphopearly.com/R-Kelly-You-Are-My-World-Shout-t6550.html

Last edited:
When was that recorded? Michael could make that song great.

R-Kelly/Michael Jackson - 'You Are My World' - Unreleased (Writer's) Demo

According to several sources, this is a Demo recorded by R-Kelly - who has previously written songs such as "One More Chance" and "You Are Not Alone" - for Michael Jackson. It's a leak that made its way onto the Internet via the website 'hiphopearly'.

R-Kelly can be heard immitating key Michael Jackson vocals, such as the short gasps between words ("ah!"), "ooh!", "oh, aye!" and extended "yeah!" shouts.

At times the vocals merge sound like an extended run of 'Remember the Time' and a blend of "You Rock My World", esp at the end.

R-Kelly actually impersonates Michael Jackson's vocals. It was mentioned in a forum somewhere that Michael Jackson (during an interview) mentioned that R-Kelly penned many songs for him, and when he (Michael) heard Kelly attempting to imitate his vocals it made? him laugh. This is one of those demos.

http://www.hiphopearly.com/R-Kelly-You-Are-My-World-Shout-t6550.html

I really liked this song! Great job by R Kelly. MJ should have done this one.

Don't know when RK or IF Michael recorded it :unsure: ...
We can only HOPE! :angel:
:timer:

Back