Did Michael have lupus?

Man it just makes me wonder how on earth did he cope with the heavy demands on him to perform while suffering from this disease??
Its no wonder if he did need painkillers to help him get through, its a wonder he didn't just collapse from pushing himself.

He went through so so so much..every single day...every single day...
and now he is labeled as a freak..as an addict as a weak person....there is no really no truth in the world..
those asking "did MJ let us down"....come on....never..not for a minute..what a tragedy..

The autopsy will prove and shed light on what went on...lets hope it is going to be given the same amout of good intent and consideration all over the press as it is here on the board..

What I don't understand is why the nurse and Dr. H. are talking about private issues regarding MJ also about his health. Aren't they bound to professional discretion?

Where I live I would go to prison if I would only name who my patients were/are. I wonder why in America it is allowed to talk about such private things on tv, while on the other hand they sue each other successfully for the most ridiculous things that we would never hope to get through with.

guys just moving this thread out of GD due to the nature of the discussion, obviously Michaels health and attributing factors to his death so its probably more suited here in Investigative forum.

What I don't understand is why the nurse and Dr. H. are talking about private issues regarding MJ also about his health. Aren't they bound to professional discretion?

Where I live I would go to prison if I would only name who my patients were/are. I wonder why in America it is allowed to talk about such private things on tv, while on the other hand they sue each other successfully for the most ridiculous things that we would never hope to get through with.

since when are we supposed to read one's birth or death certificate online?
or one's last wishes online?
in a pdf? and download it? When did the world turn that twisted? Since when do we feel we are entitled to know everything?

doctors coming forward with personal, medical information which actually vindicates MJ - it is painful...it is going to hurt...but if it achieves that the world "shuts up" and stops accusing...well then I am supporting them..

Just a note, some of it was already included in the 2003 court documents..the world had a chance then to pick it up and understand...they didn't most of the fans didn't...this time around let's do it differently..

let's understand that what it meant, the sacrifise MJ had to do day by day..and then lets honour him for his strength for his faith for his good will and for being brave..

and if the price of this releasing the info...I guess, let it be. It will vindicate him.

Poor Michael. It said in the article that sunlight triggers an attack. So the umbrella was totally vital. He needed it for Lupus and Vitiligo. Not only did Michael go through physical pain he went through so much mental torture too with the way people treated him. I can't even begin to imagine how he must of felt, every day. I wish I could give hima hug right now.. (well I always want to hug Michael, but now especially!)

Aww pooor Michael.... If only people knew how much pain, he's been through...

*wish we could hug Michael right this moment*... :cry:

We can hug him in spirit and send all our love to him straight from our hearts. We always did love and support him and I for one always will. **million hugs to Michael**

Poor Michael. It said in the article that sunlight triggers an attack. So the umbrella was totally vital.

I believe he had vitiligo and lupus but i remember wathcing the making of Keep It In the Closet and MJ was there in the white tank top in the desert sun!! Why didnt he use the umbrella for that length of filming? I know sometimes he threw caution into the wind but the hot desert sun, a skimpy top and hours of filming can't have been good for his uv allergy!!!

he did ontop of covering up. theres clips of it. u cant use an umbrella when filming a shot

It's been out there for years, it is the media who refused to circulate that story because they were too intent on the skin bleaching nonsence, my guess to alienate his african american fan base, and destroy him. Now they claim they didn't know, well his fans did so they did as well. Hypocrites.

and once his toxicology results come out they will just make him out to be a druggie and probably not mention Lupus at all :(

I wish he would have told the public about both the vitiligo and lupus directly when he was diagnosed. But I guess he didn´t like to talk about personal problems and maybe he was afraid people wouldn´t believe him. I mean he did talk about the vitiligo in the interview 93 but people though he was lying. I guess also since he was suffering so much from ´problems with acne as a teenager he probably had a hard time to accept it and maybe tried to pretend it wasn´t happening.

He went through so so so much..every single day...every single day...
and now he is labeled as a freak..as an addict as a weak person....there is no really no truth in the world..
those asking "did MJ let us down"....come on....never..not for a minute..what a tragedy..

I know, it's unimaginable....and he gave so much, so much, for the world.

I wish he would have told the public about both the vitiligo and lupus directly when he was diagnosed. But I guess he didn´t like to talk about personal problems and maybe he was afraid people wouldn´t believe him. I mean he did talk about the vitiligo in the interview 93 but people though he was lying. I guess also since he was suffering so much from ´problems with acne as a teenager he probably had a hard time to accept it and maybe tried to pretend it wasn´t happening.

Yeah, I can't imagine how it felt for everything, everything he said to be twisted and turned into something sinister, wrong, crazy....it just kept happening to him...so for me, that's as good a reason as any to stop opening up.

since when are we supposed to read one's birth or death certificate online?
or one's last wishes online?
in a pdf? and download it? When did the world turn that twisted? Since when do we feel we are entitled to know everything?

doctors coming forward with personal, medical information which actually vindicates MJ - it is painful...it is going to hurt...but if it achieves that the world "shuts up" and stops accusing...well then I am supporting them..

Just a note, some of it was already included in the 2003 court documents..the world had a chance then to pick it up and understand...they didn't most of the fans didn't...this time around let's do it differently..

let's understand that what it meant, the sacrifise MJ had to do day by day..and then lets honour him for his strength for his faith for his good will and for being brave..

and if the price of this releasing the info...I guess, let it be. It will vindicate him.
I so agree with you Vargak. You speak my mind.
Thanks!

3letters and 1 number this what I want to see in the toxicology. And then the world to stop. Read. Understand and show respect. Dipravin and all that stuff are the results of those 4characters. Lets clear his name from these unrue labels. 3letters and 1number can do that. I pray the coroner was given that info and it will be in the report. If they know what to search it will be.

[FONT=&quot]Of course. He was diagnosed in the 80s. This picture shows Mike with a 'Malar rash,' a butterfly-shaped rash across the cheeks, which is often one of the first symptoms of Lupus. You can see Michael has rosy cheeks in many of the Thriller-era photos, and this is why. His Lupus went into remission though, towards the late 80s.

aVBP8h9-93fd413943d6146ef48a14ff5fb.jpg

[/FONT]
Does anyone know when he was diagnozed with Lupus? What year? Was it even before he got Vitiligo?

I really does explain a lot I think. It has been a rumor for so many years and then most people seemed to think it was just the skin Lupus but this does look like SLE in the picture. He probably used pain killers sometimes because of pain in his joints.

Back