Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

I KNOW!! :lol: He looks just absolutely adorable because you can practically SEE the "hearts" floating in the air around his head! :lol: You should see the end of it though when MJ is literally DRAWN to Diana....like, everyone else is standing up in the first row in front of their seats...and Michael is like almost on STAGE because he just can't keep away from Diana! :lol: It is SO CUTE!!! :wub: And then in the end Michael DOES go on stage and hugs Diana and then just stands next to her and holds her hand and can't keep his eyes off of her. Like I said...I wish I was Diana! :lol:

WOW!!! that's very cute.....I wonder why the video cut off, wish i would of seen that???man thats just so sweet!:D :wub:..we are going off topic though..opps!!!haha

not so far off topic :) :wub: You can see how adoring he is and attentive. What a beautiful man. Who couldn't fall in love with him? He's adorable.

WOW!!! that's very cute.....I wonder why the video cut off, wish i would of seen that???man thats just so sweet!:D :wub:..we are going off topic though..opps!!!haha

Nah....Diana's the "love of MJ's life" anyways...so I think we're right on topic! :lol: NOw..someone needs to clone Diana so that MJ can marry her! :lol: (*goes spy Diana so that she can get a DNA sample to send some secret lab that could clone her for MJ* :lmao: :lmao: Just kidding!! :toofunny: :toofunny: )

OMG...imagine MJ's 50th birthday...

*summer walks in with a big a** box*

summer:"Here Michael....I have a present for you. I hope you will LOVE it! *winks eye*....

*MJ reads the card*
"For Michael....Something you have ALWAYS wanted...All my love, summer"

*MJ opens the box...and a Diana Ross clone with all Diana's moves, voice and personality comes out and starts singing with teh most flirtatious Diana voice "Oooh...oooh...baby love....my baby love...I need you...oh how I need you......"*...:lol:

*MJ faints in bliss* :stretcher:

summer: Happy birthday, Michael! :D I knew you'd love your present! :kickass:

:toofunny:

Last edited:
Nah....Diana's the "love of MJ's life" anyways...so I think we're right on topic! :lol: NOw..someone needs to clone Diana so that MJ can marry her! :lol: (*goes spy Diana so that she can get a DNA sample to send some secret lab that could clone her for MJ* :lmao: :lmao: Just kidding!! :toofunny: :toofunny: )

OMG...imagine MJ's 50th birthday...

*summer walks in with a big a** box*

summer:"Here Michael....I have a present for you. I hope you will LOVE it! *winks eye*....

*MJ reads the card*
"For Michael....Something you have ALWAYS wanted...All my love, summer"

*MJ opens the box...and a Diana Ross clone with all Diana's moves, voice and personality comes out*...

*MJ faints in bliss* :stretcher:

summer: Happy birthday, Michael! :D I knew you'd love your present! :kickass:

:toofunny:

OMG!!!!!:woohoo: that's the PERFECT gift for MJj, a Diana Ross clone. Lmao summer, Yes please provide a strecher For MJ, he will need it ...:lmao:

OMG!!!!!:woohoo: that's the PERFECT gift for MJj, a Diana Ross clone. Lmao summer, Yes please provide a strecher For MJ, he will need it ...:lmao:

Good thing I'm a nurse...in case he needs some, uhm," CPR"...*cough* :lmao: :lmao: JUST KIDDING! :toofunny: :toofunny: Sorry, I couldn't resist! :lmao:

Okay...I think I better go now! :lol:

Last edited:
Good thing I'm a nurse...in case he needs some, uhm," CPR"...*cough* :lmao: :lmao: JUST KIDDING! :toofunny: :toofunny: Sorry, I couldn't resist! :lmao:

Okay...I think I better go now! :lol:

OMG buhahahahahaa :lmao::hysterical: ya..good thing, CPR.lmao j/k :lol: But anyways yes They truely ADORE each other, its so lovely!!:D

Last edited:
Well, after a trillion years of looking, I found the screen shot of his card but I'm not sure how to post a screen shot. How's that for great computer skills? I caaaannnnn tell ya what it said tho. Ya know describe it and such. lol

His card said “Happy Holidays. Peace on Earth. Michael Jackson” followed by his signature. There was a picture of him that was taken at Neverland the month before. The picture in the card was his silhouette and he was looking at the night sky and twinkling stars. The stars on the card were actually twinkling. The card also had a special holiday greeting that he recorded. You had to click a special area at the bottom of the card to hear it. I don't have the actual recording either. But anywhooo it was really nice of him.

And summer, I read you transcript of the Diana Ross present/clone. :lol:

Yep, it was very nice...very beautiful and it also chimed when you clicked on it to turn the page.

I’ve thought about some things that I had posted yesterday, and I’ve decided to stick with some of the things that I had originally said.

First, in “One More Chance” he is saying “whole” and not “hold.” Yes, he did travel through a storm, but what he needed to get through the storm was someone to love him. Someone to make him feel like he wasn’t going through it by himself. It makes more sense for him to say, “Searching for that one who’s gonna make me whole” before the verse “Help me make these mysteries unfold” rather than hold. And it is because the storm was not a mystery to him. In the song “One More Chance” he is saying the storm is coming. The storm was already known to him or he would not have mentioned it. What is a mystery to him is the beauty of “we.” As he points this out in one of his poems in “Dancing The Dream.” And again, the song that follows “One More Chance” is “Ben” and “Ben” is about having a friend. There’s even a verse in “Ben” about going from saying I and me to saying we. In “You Rock My World” he is also pointing out the desire for his life to be complete (i.e., whole).

Secondly, I’m also going to further explain why to me the song “Speechless” is a sad song. It is because when I listen to MJ singing on the “Invincible” CD, he sounds unhappy. He is singing like he feels empty inside. Many of the love songs on this CD tie into that emptiness. He couldn’t hide it. He’s even shedding tears while singing “Don’t Walk Away” and the part that drew tears is the part where he sings, “Can’t we find some love to take this away. ‘Cause the pain gets stronger every day.” During the same year that he released “Invincible,” he had tears flowing while speaking to an audience and he never used to do that. Not while talking. During his 12/01 interview with USA Today he mentions pain as well. He was clearly heartbroken in 2001 for many different reasons.

So, I’m going to have to say again, the lines, “When I’m with you, I’m in the light where I cannot be found. It’s as though I’m standing in the place called Hallowed Ground” in “Speechless” are referring to being treated like he’s not alive. Being treated like he doesn’t have feelings. The other thing I’m looking at is this…

In “Speechless,” he says, “Helpless and hopeless. That’s how I feel inside. Nothings real, but all is possible if God is on my side.” When you look at everything together, feeling helpless and hopeless inside cannot be misconstrued with feeling content. And pain is not a sign of happiness.

Also, he’s even used the actual word dead before to describe someone disregarding his feelings. He did it in “Who Is It.” “I am the dead. I am the dead. I am the agony inside this dying head” refers to his feelings being disregarded as if he’s not alive.

After all the things he’s been through and all the pain that has been forced upon him by others for so many years, why wouldn’t he feel like he’s standing in the place called “Hallowed Ground?” The pain had to be one hundred times worse than the pain caused by the person in “Who Is It,” don’t you think? Yet, it was being disregarded by many.

And the line in “Speechless” where he says, “All is possible if God is on my side” is something that has actually become a reality for him.

Back during the trial, when it was time for his side to be heard, he had said, “God and the truth are on our side. We will be victorious.” Notice that he did not say they might be victorious, or he thinks they’re going to be victorious. He said they will be.

Well, from looking at the way that we are in this thread discussing being able to tell that he is in love, and has been in love since before the trial, means his voice is now being heard. Therefore, he was absolutely right about all being possible if God is on his side. Did he win that trial? Yes he did. And he went from saying if God is on his side to God is on his side and here we are talking about things he was saying in his music.

He was right.

Oh, and I need to add this. This came to me at 4:00 a.m. this morning. I couldn’t fall back to sleep until I wrote it down. lol

People have been unable to tell when he is hurting and when he’s not because his music is always beautiful no matter what. It’s just like he is. For example, look at what he just went through? Is he acting hateful? No, he is not. His music is the same way.

Talk to ya later...

Last edited:
Hey AllForMJ! :)

I actually always thought "Don't Walk Away" was about LMP. And sometimes I think Break Of Dawn might have been inspired by her too. However, the other songs sound like they'd be about someone totally different. You Rock My World, Speechless, Heaven Can Wait, You Are My Life....etc.

And WHAT ABOUT "Heaven Can Wait"? :D I love the lyrics on that one. :)

During the same year that he released “Invincible,” he had tears flowing while speaking to an audience and he never used to do that.

When was that? And is there a transcript or a video of it?

By the way...have you guys seen this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFsTBfId7L4

:lol: "Michael....LET GO!!" :lmao: Look how he just can't keep his hands off of Diana...!! :toofunny: He hugs her and just won't let go!! :hysterical: Too funny!! I WANNA BE DIANA! :clapping: :hysterical:

Last edited:
Hey AllForMJ! :)

I actually always thought "Don't Walk Away" was about LMP. And sometimes I think Break Of Dawn might have been inspired by her too. However, the other songs sound like they'd be about someone totally different. You Rock My World, Speechless, Heaven Can Wait, You Are My Life....etc.

And WHAT ABOUT "Heaven Can Wait"? :D I love the lyrics on that one. :)

When was that? And is there a transcript or a video of it?

By the way...have you guys seen this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFsTBfId7L4

:lol: "Michael....LET GO!!" :lmao: Look how he just can't keep his hands off of Diana...!! :toofunny: He hugs her and just won't let go!! :hysterical: Too funny!! I WANNA BE DIANA! :clapping: :hysterical:

huahahahaha omg thats so true :hysterical: MJ in that video just couldn 't get enough Of Diana!!awww ohhh I bet you do wish you were Diana.. MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 2 lol!:p

Wow! There are so many smilies! Are the twooooooo of you teeanagers? Just wondering...

Maybe? Sorta? Kinda? Hmmmmmm?

Last edited:
no.................just letting go because I am sometimes too serious.

Last edited:
Summer, are you are teenager? Ya know men love the feel of silk and satin. Especially if a woman is in it.

He wasn't going to let go annnnnytimmmme soon. She was wearing a gown.

Last edited:
And his favorite girl was the one wearing it too?! Nope, he was not going to let go until he really had to. lol

I'm looking forward to the days when he's acting like that again. Those days are coming soon. He's just going to be more manly about it. It's going to be Mr. Michael Jackson acting that way this time. :yes:

Last edited:
Summer, are you are teenager? Ya know men love the feel of silk and satin. Especially if a woman is in it.

He wasn't going to let go annnnnytimmmme soon. She was wearing a gown.

Am I a teenager? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: No..!! I'm 33! :lmao: :lmao: No, I just thought it was so funny because MJ was almost like the female MJ fans are on stage during You Are Not Alone...who need to be carried away...that's why it cracked me up! :lol: "Security!!"...:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: (Okay, so no one gets my humor. Great! :smilerolleyes: :lol:)

Last edited:
Man I feel like a child now!!!i'm only 20 ughhh lol.. you're so funny Summer!!!

Man I feel like a child now!!!i'm only 20 ughhh lol.. you're so funny Summer!!!

THANKS! :lol: At least someone finds what I say funny. :lmao: Yeah...I'm 33....but a kid at heart I guess. :lol:

Last edited:
THANKS! :lol: At least someone finds what I say funny. :lmao: Yeah...I'm 33....but a kid at heart I guess. :lol:

your welcome.. it seems like you love to crack jokes a lot, which is great!!!!! OMG we are off topic again. I feel bad!

I’ve thought about some things that I had posted yesterday, and I’ve decided to stick with some of the things that I had originally said.

First, in “One More Chance” he is saying “whole” and not “hold.” Yes, he did travel through a storm, but what he needed to get through the storm was someone to love him. Someone to make him feel like he wasn’t going through it by himself. It makes more sense for him to say, “Searching for that one who’s gonna make me whole” before the verse “Help me make these mysteries unfold” rather than hold. And it is because the storm was not a mystery to him. In the song “One More Chance” he is saying the storm is coming. The storm was already known to him or he would not have mentioned it. What is a mystery to him is the beauty of “we.” As he points this out in one of his poems in “Dancing The Dream.” And again, the song that follows “One More Chance” is “Ben” and “Ben” is about having a friend. There’s even a verse in “Ben” about going from saying I and me to saying we. In “You Rock My World” he is also pointing out the desire for his life to be complete (i.e., whole).

Secondly, I’m also going to further explain why to me the song “Speechless” is a sad song. It is because when I listen to MJ singing on the “Invincible” CD, he sounds unhappy. He is singing like he feels empty inside. Many of the love songs on this CD tie into that emptiness. He couldn’t hide it. He’s even shedding tears while singing “Don’t Walk Away” and the part that drew tears is the part where he sings, “Can’t we find some love to take this away. ‘Cause the pain gets stronger every day.” During the same year that he released “Invincible,” he had tears flowing while speaking to an audience and he never used to do that. Not while talking. During his 12/01 interview with USA Today he mentions pain as well. He was clearly heartbroken in 2001 for many different reasons.

So, I’m going to have to say again, the lines, “When I’m with you, I’m in the light where I cannot be found. It’s as though I’m standing in the place called Hallowed Ground” in “Speechless” are referring to being treated like he’s not alive. Being treated like he doesn’t have feelings. The other thing I’m looking at is this…

In “Speechless,” he says, “Helpless and hopeless. That’s how I feel inside. Nothings real, but all is possible if God is on my side.” When you look at everything together, feeling helpless and hopeless inside cannot be misconstrued with feeling content. And pain is not a sign of happiness.

Also, he’s even used the actual word dead before to describe someone disregarding his feelings. He did it in “Who Is It.” “I am the dead. I am the dead. I am the agony inside this dying head” refers to his feelings being disregarded as if he’s not alive.

After all the things he’s been through and all the pain that has been forced upon him by others for so many years, why wouldn’t he feel like he’s standing in the place called “Hallowed Ground?” The pain had to be one hundred times worse than the pain caused by the person in “Who Is It,” don’t you think?

And the line in “Speechless” where he says, “All is possible if God is on my side” is something that has actually become a reality for him.

Back during the trial, when it was time for his side to be heard, he had said, “God and the truth are on our side. We will be victorious.” Notice that he did not say they might be victorious, or he thinks they’re going to be victorious. He said they will be.

Well, from looking at the way that we are in this thread discussing being able to tell that he is in love, and has been in love since before the trial, means his voice is now being heard. Therefore, he was absolutely right about all being possible if God is on his side. Did he win that trial? Yes he did. And he went from saying if God is on his side to God is on his side and here we are talking about things he was saying in his music.

He was right.

Oh, and I need to add this. This came to me at 4:00 a.m. this morning. I couldn’t fall back to sleep until I wrote it down. lol

People have been unable to tell when he is hurting and when he’s not because his music is always beautiful no matter what. It’s just like he is. For example, look at what he just went through? Is he acting hateful? No, he is not. His music is the same way.

Talk to ya later...

Amazing .....

Sorry, but I found the songs of Invencible cd very sad.Especially," Don't walk away".
These songs are for a woman he loved but that came out of his life. I don't want mention her name here, but I believe is SHE ...

The "Invincible" era was a very tough era for him. The beautiful thing is he made it through it. All of it.

He mentions pain several times on the "Invincible" CD. In the song "Unbreakable," "Don’t Walk Away" and "You Are My Life." The song "You Are My Life" is the only song where the pain is subsiding.

"Unbreakable"

And when you bury me underneath all your pain

"Don’t Walk Away"

See, I can’t find the right thing to say
I tried but all my pain gets in the way

and

Can’t we find some love to take this away
‘Cause the pain gets stronger every day

"You Are My Life"

No more tears. No more pain. 'Cause you love me

In "Don’t Walk Away" he's saying love is what will take away the pain.

In 2004, he completes and releases "The Way You Love Me" while he's going through the storm. And now, he's happier than he's ever been.

Yep! Mike is sprung right now. He's in love.
:yes:

Last edited:
*up up and away....I HAD TO!* :lmao:

"Hoooooool maaaah haaaand"....:lmao:

*up up and away....I HAD TO!* :lmao:

"Hoooooool maaaah haaaand"....:lmao:
LMFABOOODOISVH :hysterical::ph34r:!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This life don't last forever
So tell me what we're waitin' for
We're better off being together
Than being miserable alone