Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

EDIT: btw, Ash, this emoticon you used in a recent post is so cute, lol!!!

................|
................|
................|
................v

bearhug.sml.gif

:D

It's a big hug for everyone here!
bearhug.sml.gif
:give_heart: I hope everyone is OK here. :angel: :heart:

I'm sorry, but I really don't think that computer animation is very christmas like or cute.. but I liked the message of the song (and the word believe ), but I didn't get that feeling from hearing him sing it.. I almost believe less after hearing that.. sorry to be so brutally honest.. but let me give you an example of a song where I believe the message of the song, because of the way it is sung: "We are here to change the world" from Captain Eo.. I get this amazing feeling when I watch Captain Eo and hear that song! And when I leave the theatre afterwards.. Then I believe..

sorrayy....

I always like what you post normally!!!!!!

I'm sorry, but I really don't think that computer animation is very christmas like or cute.. but I liked the message of the song (and the word believe ), but I didn't get that feeling from hearing him sing it.. I almost believe less after hearing that.. sorry to be so brutally honest..

Perhaps this one is better ...

People :blushing:, Christmas is coming. :D So.... Santa Claus is coming along with a rainbow of gifts especially for you. Sure! :wub::heart:

39103620006250007589210.jpg

39085425868261085597414.jpg

[youtube]fnqYH7hn7po&feature[/youtube]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnqYH7hn7po&feature=related

:heart:

I wish everyone here a Christmas full of love, peace, light and all good things. And the New Year be filled with accomplishments and achievements for all of us! ;) :give_heart: So...

mux2.jpg

:santaclaus:

:santa_elf:

:newyear:

:xmas1:

:wreath:

And Happy New Year!!! :party: :girl_happy: :dancing::sarmoti :punk::woohoo::jump: :D

Last edited:
Hello everyone, how did you spend Christmas?
Just passing by to wish best wishes for 2012 and looking forward to seeing more of you in here.

[youtube]hjCoBTzrN9E#![/youtube]

This song keeps going through my head...

Hey Ash, where did you find the lost cousins of Ju? hahah :lol: (Ju is my pet)

Last edited:
Hello everyone, how did you spend Christmas?

:shifty:

:fortuneteller:

Mine was OK :D and I hope that everyone here has been great. :wild: :angel: :heart:

Just passing by to wish best wishes for 2012 and looking forward to seeing more of you in here.

[youtube]hjCoBTzrN9E#![/youtube]

This song keeps going through my head...

I love this song!!!! :wild:

Hey Ash, where did you find the lost cousins of Ju? hahah :lol: (Ju is my pet)

:lol:

I love this race. :heart: Ju is such a pretty name! :wub:

Hi Lainy! Nice to have you visiting us once again! For some reason I can't see the song you posted. Maybe someone can tell me what it was. Thanks in advance!

Well, I hope all of you are enjoying the Holidays. Shila, I hope you are receiving much comfort and healing over the passing of your mother during what is a very difficult time to be without the ones you love.

I just wanted to comment on what Shila posted about writing things down. I think it is a great idea. It really does work. I have seen it work in my life. I wish I had done it more often. I know the bible backs this up in Habakkuk 2:2 where it talks about writing the vision. I think we should all write our "vision" for 2012 and see what happens. I already got a head start writing mine! I would also like to add that we should pray, pray and pray (and even fast, if you can) - starting now and even continue into the first few months of the new year. I am learning that the end of one year and the beginning of a new one is a crucial time and it's never too soon to start preparing for it. I feel the Lord is teaching me that we need to start early. We need to be proactive.

I also love what Shila wrote about the Jacksons' motto: "Think it, See it, Believe it, Make it Happen." (Oh, and I think I would also like to add to that ... SPEAK IT!) Of course she also clarified that we should really allow God to make it happen. I think it would be great to "borrow" that for the new year as well.

I remember last New Year's Eve deciding to take the "Serenity Prayer" with me into 2011. I think this will be something I will continue to carry with me, but I recently read a quote by an anonymous writer that I would like to share with all of you since I think it sums everything up quite nicely and simply in a nut shell.

That quote was:

"Whatever makes you sad, leave it. Whatever makes you happy, keep it."

I don't know about you, but I think that pretty much says it all. Happy New Year!

Last edited:
Hi Lainy! Nice to have you visiting us once again! For some reason I can't see the song you posted. Maybe someone can tell me what it was. Thanks in advance!

Just the way you are - Billy Joel ;)

I think we should all write our "vision" for 2012 and see what happens. I already got a head start writing mine! I would also like to add that we should pray, pray and pray (and even fast, if you can) - starting now and even continue into the first few months of the new year. I am learning that the end of one year and the beginning of a new one is a crucial time and it's never too soon to start preparing for it. I feel the Lord is teaching me that we need to start early. We need to be proactive.

Agree!!!! :angel:

Happy New Year!

Hey people :blushing: .... I also want to enjoy and wish everyone a Happy New Year! :wild:
kermit.gif

I hope 2012 is a great year for us all full of accomplishments, achievements, health, L.O.V.E., that we manage to realize all our dreams and a lot of good things for us all! :angel:
bearhug.sml.gif
:give_heart:

4233620318_f402f5fae0_z.jpg
:D

[youtube]mObouU6xacs[/youtube]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mObouU6xacs

;)

Thanks MP. Maybe you can see here if you want [youtube]ounJsqomcv8[/youtube]

The last things you wrote are so true thanks for share. You know, not always I have something interesting enough to add but I like to come here and read all the posts, whenever I can.

Shila I'm so sorry about the passing of your mother. I read once that we should see the death like a "key" for cross the door to eternal happiness, and see it that way helped me to find strength to help my godchildren when their father died.

I also love what Shila wrote about the Jacksons' motto: "Think it, See it, Believe it, Make it Happen." (Oh, and I think I would also like to add to that ... SPEAK IT!) Of course she also clarified that we should really allow God to make it happen. I think it would be great to "borrow" that for the new year as well.

"Whatever makes you sad, leave it. Whatever makes you happy, keep it."

I don't know about you, but I think that pretty much says it all. Happy New Year!
:girl_sigh:

PS: I think I'll write my "vision" for 2012 too and wait to see what happens ;) I have too many things to write :yes:

For 2012, not only for you, but I have repeated numerous times to myself:
KEEP THE FAITH!
So no other human voice would speak so clearly to my ears ...

[youtube]QUzYa-Wah6U[/youtube]

Very good! I forgot to add: Faith (in God) ... and Forgiveness!
This is true, MP! Exactly why I said a human voice.
I'm not in my more optimistic days, but faith in God is what makes me prevail. Where would I be without His mercy and forgiveness.
It is a reflection on forgiveness ....
This thread has the gift of making me think about so many things ...
And I like that;)

Edit:
I just go through the thread http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/threads/118827-Michael-Jackson-Oxford-Union-Speech-March-6th-2001

And I remembered that at the turn of the year, this stretch has not left my mind:

"And now ... with time, rather than bitterness, I feel blessing. In the place of anger, I have found absolution. And in the place of revenge I have found reconciliation. And my initial fury has slowly given way to forgiveness. .. "

Last edited:
Back