Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

Poetry is magically interpreted in several ways, depending on the state state of mind of the reader, but this somehow
touches me, but I think that I could never interpret this poem ....

The Last Tear
Your words stabbed my heart, and I cried tears of pain. "Get out!" I shouted. "These are the last
tears I'll ever cry for you." So you left.
I waited hours, but you didn't return. That night by myself I cried tears of frustration.
I waited weeks, but you had nothing to say. Thinking of your voice, I cried tears of loneliness.
I waited months, but you left no sign for me. In the depths of my heart, I cried tears of despair.
How strange that all these tears could not wash away the hurt! Then one thought of love pierced
my bitterness. I remembered you in the sunlight, with a smile as sweet as May wine. A tear of
gratitude started to fall, and miraculously, you were back. Soft fingers touched my cheek, and
bent over for a kiss.
"Why have you come?" I whispered.
"To wipe away your last tear," you replied. "It was the one you saved for me."

Poetry is magically interpreted in several ways, depending on the state state of mind of the reader, but this somehow
touches me, but I think that I could never interpret this poem ....
The Last Tear
Your words stabbed my heart, and I cried tears of pain. "Get out!" I shouted. "These are the last
tears I'll ever cry for you." So you left.
I waited hours, but you didn't return. That night by myself I cried tears of frustration.
I waited weeks, but you had nothing to say. Thinking of your voice, I cried tears of loneliness.
I waited months, but you left no sign for me. In the depths of my heart, I cried tears of despair.
How strange that all these tears could not wash away the hurt! Then one thought of love pierced
my bitterness
. I remembered you in the sunlight, with a smile as sweet as May wine. A tear of
gratitude started to fall, and miraculously, you were back. Soft fingers touched my cheek, and
bent over for a kiss.
"Why have you come?" I whispered.

Hey, guys, I can't believe no one here responded to Iceberg's good post here with a reply post!

I have been in a discipleship program with a church this month where the requirements are to not be on the internet for any more than about 15 minutes per day...which isn't much...so I have only stopped by briefly here and there. It takes me the whole time if I post, for I am slow in putting together posts.

But I wanted to acknowledge Iceberg's post here and thank her for posting that lovely, The Last Tear, from MJ's book.

It would be quite difficult to interpret, I agree with you, Iceberg. But if one is from the camp of thinking that perhaps MJ did have a "spiritual connection" with his LITD girl (if she exists) then the words could be about how one sad day for him, "she" stopped being present for him through that spiritual connection. Why? Well, from the sound of this "poem" something happened that made him feel hurt by her first. Perhaps she "left" him in this way, not because she meant to, but because he projected something onto her that maybe wasn't even true...and his hurt and negative feelings towards her, shut down his compacity to feel and "hear" her through his "spirit".

So he assumed "she" left, but actually, he became closed to her.

It seems, based on the poem, that as soon as his heart softened toward her again, she was back...in that, the spiritual communication was open to him once again.

Just one out of many ways to look at this. No right or wrong for us in this thread. That's the beauty of it. We just have fun exploring the different possibilities. Right? The good news, is at the end of this poem, MJ communicates that "she" or whoever he is meaning, did in fact care and drew near to the point he could feel it.

Take care, you all! :)

hey Bored, you asked what this thread was about and I was just thinking it wasn't so nice of me to reply how I did since anyone else would have gotten a reply better than what I gave you and we didn't discuss it offline so... It was all started when AllForMJ (a member here) thought she could see a sparkle in MJ's eye and a little something that would suggest that he had someone in his life. Then she looked at some of his lyrics as well as order songs were released, and photos and such, then took them all together to see that he could possibly be in love even if he hadn't mentioned anyone being in his life. Then we went from there. We've discussed all kinds of things and even made some things up (or at least I have). Sometimes it's just been a fun or nice place to "hang out". There are some amazing posts in here and some really nice thoughts and ideas. It can be pretty mushy and romantic but you might like it anyways. :) Sometimes even goofy in here.
First time I have logged in since then :) sounds interesting I hope to go on more now :p

Last edited:
Hi Bored, nice to see you here on the board.

I wrote that sentence because I was bored.

But... it -is- fun to see you here in this thread which your mom visits and enjoys so much (like the rest of us here). :D

Thanks for stoppin' by. :flowers: You seem fun.
Haha a little late for me to reply but thanks :)

And thanks to anyone else that welcomed me :D

Hey, guys, I can't believe no one here responded to Iceberg's good post here with a reply post!

I have been in a discipleship program with a church this month where the requirements are to not be on the internet for any more than about 15 minutes per day...which isn't much...so I have only stopped by briefly here and there. It takes me the whole time if I post, for I am slow in putting together posts.

But I wanted to acknowledge Iceberg's post here and thank her for posting that lovely, The Last Tear, from MJ's book.

It would be quite difficult to interpret, I agree with you, Iceberg. But if one is from the camp of thinking that perhaps MJ did have a "spiritual connection" with his LITD girl (if she exists) then the words could be about how one sad day for him, "she" stopped being present for him through that spiritual connection. Why? Well, from the sound of this "poem" something happened that made him feel hurt by her first. Perhaps she "left" him in this way, not because she meant to, but because he projected something onto her that maybe wasn't even true...and his hurt and negative feelings towards her, shut down his compacity to feel and "hear" her through his "spirit".

So he assumed "she" left, but actually, he became closed to her.

It seems, based on the poem, that as soon as his heart softened toward her again, she was back...in that, the spiritual communication was open to him once again.

Just one out of many ways to look at this. No right or wrong for us in this thread. That's the beauty of it. We just have fun exploring the different possibilities. Right? The good news, is at the end of this poem, MJ communicates that "she" or whoever he is meaning, did in fact care and drew near to the point he could feel it.

Take care, you all! :)

Thanks Shila. I was very pleased with your response.
In time I hope that your discipleship program has been very good.

That's why this thread is so special because we talk about feelings in different angles, without right or wrong, just feelings ...

I liked your answer!
I could not connect to LITD girl, but through his answer was not hard to continue.
And this sense that the poem gives the connection is so strong with the girl LITD, her back to wipe the last tear him in the poem. It seems that YANA is a continuity or answer!

When the poem:
"Why have you come?" I Whispered.

And in music:
" Just the other night / I thought I heard you cry / Asking me to come
And hold you in my arms ...
Something whispers / In my ear and says: / But You Are Not Alone
I am here with you/ Though you're far away/I am here to stay..."

Somehow, the music and the poem: They are not alone, they have each other. Wiping his tears last or listening to your cry!

Well :( ... you know.... The magic is over. :cry: *big sigh*
Ashtanga,
This is especially for you:
For more reasons we have to imagine that the magic was over, our Michael leaves us not forget that the magic never ends!

magicgo.jpg

Last edited:
Ashtanga,
For more reasons we have to imagine that the magic was over, our Michael leaves us not forget that the magic never ends!

magicgo.jpg

Yes.... :heart: Thanks! :give_heart:

We can not forget the words of Michael... NEVER! :girl_sigh: His words are always in my mind. :wub: But you know :(, sometimes it's hard when I remember that we nevermore see Michael. :no: But OK... move on. :cry: *big sigh*

Well :( ... you know.... The magic is over. :cry: *big sigh*

A miracle is needed up in heeyah! Hey! Clark Sisters! Can you help us?

Let's all sing together now. Ready? *One ... two ... three*

I'm Looking for a miracle
I expect the impossible
I feel the intangible
I see the invisible
(Repeat to Top)

Bridge:
The sky is the limit
To what I can have
(Repeat x3)

Just believe and receive it
God will perform it today
Hey, Hey

I'm Looking for a miracle
I expect the impossible
I feel the intangible
I see the invisible
(Repeat to Top)

Bridge:
The Sky is the limit
To what I can have
(Repeat x3)

Hey, Hey

Vamp:
I expect a miracle every day,
God will make a way out of no way
(As Directed)

Edit
: BTW, is that you in your avatar, Shila? Cute pic, whoever that is. And ... thanks for spending your whole alloted 15 minutes on us! Very nice post!

Last edited:
MP...you crack me up! SOOO optimistic! What was it that Susan said over and over again with that mundane voice in The Miracle of 34th Street, was it, "I believe, I believe, it's silly but I believe.." Somethun like that anyway.

Okay, MP, I'm gonna repeat these lines then, and I'll let ya know if it works,

"I expect a miracle every day,
God will make a way out of no way!"

I like that. And we all probably need to repeat to ourselves what I know we all in here already know, "All Things Are Possible With God."

I would like to respond to Ash's and Iceberg's posts more but...I can't right now. Time's UP! Plus I'm sick with the stomach flu. If it's not one thing, it's something else...Ooohh boy.

And, yes, MP, that's me at age 14 being silly-ish, I would say. Thanks for thinking it's cute. :) :hug: I ran across it and it made me kinda smile. We need to stay young a heart like that. It was a reminder to me. We can stay fun and silly even as the years go by. I'm gonna try to do just that.

So for now I'll say,

Later all.

*waves*

PS: Hi there, Bored! Say hi to your momma for me! :)

Last edited:
MP...you crack me up! SOOO optimistic!

Well, this song has become my new anthem for my life. I sing it every day. I'm trying to do what David did in the bible. Didn't it say something like when there was no one around to encourage him he encouraged himself? That is what I am trying to do -- encourage myself! Hey, I think this is pretty good for someone who has long had a propensity for being an incurable pessimist. See ... I'm trying to change my evil ways! lol!

What was it that Susan said over and over again with that mundane voice in The Miracle of 34th Street, was it, "I believe, I believe, it's silly but I believe.." Somethun like that anyway.

Yeah, yeah! That's exactly what I tell myself every day! (And after seeing the clip of the movie again, I think I may have been a lot like "Suzy" when I was a kid. Too serious of a kid! lol!) I bellieve if you keep sayin' it, one day it'll kick right in! Haven't you ever heard of, "Fake it 'till you make it"? lol! Or ... as it says in the one bible passage we have been studying in church (and I think you even brought it up here), "I believe; help thou my unbelief." Pretty much sums it up for me.

Hope your discipleship class is going well. Only 15 minutes on the computer, eh? Wow! Talk about Will Power!

Last edited:
I wish there were someone else as interesting, as good, and who deserves as much respect as Michael out there who I could be a fan of or just be interested in but he is the best. It's not even about his music because I love all kinds of music and his isn't necessarily my favorite. I just miss there being someone out there as creative and fascinating and wonderful. He was a good man, loving father, fun, unique... so unique that nobody really compares. He was fun to be a fan of. He made it all a mystery and like a game but not. Like an important game... maybe game is the wrong word. An adventure. That's it. He made it all a big adventure that felt like it had a very important outcome. Maybe parts of that weren't even a direct result of his doing but it surrounded him. The horrible accusations weren't good, but even that gave us all something to stand up against and fight for because we could easily see it was so wrong and such an injustice because he has done all kinds of good for this world. He's influenced this world heavily in a positive way. Who can be that for me now? I had such admiration for him and what happens now? It's sad.

In many ways, the only one who was like him to me was my father. I didn't realize it until recently but there were so many similarities. If you met the two in person I'm sure you would think I'm nuts for saying it. My dad was a cowboy and carpenter and jack of all trades and in the end he was a sailor, but no one in the world had ever taken me on an adventure like Michael had but my own father. He also loved to sing and create his own music. He loved children and always beamed with pride when holding one of his newborn grandchildren and loved to play with them as they got older. Dad loved to dance and was the best dance partner to have, a great leader. He was creating and inventing things all the time. He had big dreams and was a child at heart for his whole life but could also be serious and give the best advice in any situation. Dad could get furious over injustice but he wanted to take care of things in a non-violent way if possible. He took care of situations. If someone was in trouble, you called my father and he would take care of it. He did that for a stranger just as often as for his own family, but would give his life for my brother and I if he felt it necessary. Nothing intimidated him or if it did, he would face it head on anyways. He had a genius IQ and though he was proud of it, he was humble in his own way too...but could also be cocky about his abilities as well. He also loved my mom throughout his whole life even though they had split up when I was just 6. So he never did remarry or find another to love the way he had with my mom. He died single and we all wished he would have found someone who could have taken care of him, just as we here wish Michael had found someone to be that for him. There are also many ways they aren't alike, but both are so unique and much too much to ever have to lose. I feel lost without a good man around to look up to. To admire. To make me still have hope that maybe there's more out there like them as well.

I don't know why I am writing this here. I hope his kids keep that love of adventure and curiosity in life that their father must have instilled in them, as well as that humanitarian need to help others when they can despite time and time again of people taking advantage of that. It's a good trait to have despite those who will abuse it and despite those who would advise them against having. There are enough good people in the world that it's worth spreading some benefit of the doubt and trust around. Yes be aware of the possibility of bad happening, but be open to all the good as well. I miss having my father around to help me when someone would take advantage of me, but I don't want to quit believing in people just because he isn't here to bail me out or give advice when someone does hurt me.

I miss being the girl my dad raised. This world tries to make skeptics of us all. I want to still believe in the impossible, and possible.

Beautiful and heartfelt. I understand what you say here. Unfortunately I was not lucky enough to have a father like yours but we all still have Michael in our hearts. I know it's not the same but we still have him to inspire us. Michael is my inspiration every single day. In everything I do I ask myself what would be the result of this? Will what I do have a positive or negative impact for my fellow sisters and brothers and the greater good. Michael inspires me to do that because he was inspired to create and give. So i understand it is hard because Michael is not here physically but he has never left our hearts and thoughts. You can be the person that your father and Michael inspired. You just need to stay true to what your learned from them and to yourself. By the way you are not alone. We are here with you. Keep the Faith!

Just want to say that I've been reading through a few posts and I absolutely love this thread. I feel like there is a big hug going on here. I will come back again later today. Need to resume my job search. Much love to everyone

Oh MP this song is so beautiful it is hard to control and hide the tears. You speaks through the songs and do it so masterfully .
I'm too sad by the loss of Whitney. I'll miss her terribly. :sad2:
windy09 this thread is really special. I hope you can feel the warm, loving hug I am sending to you right now! :huggy: I wish you success in your job search.

Ashtanga,

magicgo.jpg

Yes.... :heart: Thanks! :give_heart:

We can not forget the words of Michael... NEVER! :girl_sigh: His words are always in my mind. :wub: But you know :(, sometimes it's hard when I remember that we nevermore see Michael. :no: But OK... move on. :cry: *big sigh*

Wow, what a great thread! So far this is my favorite, but I only had time to read a little bit tonight, and since I am new - I have SOOO much reading to do here, there and everywhere!

And a very BIG thank you to AllForMJ for starting this thread and for sharing your thoughts and insight! Truly fantastic!

And to Iceberg, girl - you hit the nail right on the head! The Magic will never end! (loved the link to that beautiful picture!)

To Ashtanga, just wanted to say that I think I understand what you mean here . MJ will never, ever be forgotten - no way! But since his passing, I have had different feelings, different emotions, while listening to his music or watching videos. Just after his passing, it was almost way too painful to even listen to his songs or watch anything with him in it - b/c it would just jolt me into the realization that he was no longer here, that there would never be a new video again, or concerts, or hope of ever meeting him in person! (a hope I held onto every single day, until that horrible day) :(

Then, as time went on, it became a bit easier to do all this. Yet even to this day, there are times when I'm watching some of the videos from the Home Movies- where they usually make me laugh or smile so big- or listening to particular songs (for me, they are Stranger in Moscow, I'll Be There, Will You Be There and Earth Song)...I cry so hard, right down from the center of my soul! :cry:

Indeed, there are times when it's just really, really hard. ((hugs))
I'm just so glad that we have each other and ALL the gifts that MJ left for us!

I really like this song and thought maybe it may fit in here. Maybe how many fans have felt. Maybe even how Michael may have felt.

What message is the universe trying to send with this "oldie, but goodie"???

Lyrics:

Many a tear has to fall
But it's all in the game
All in the wonderful game
That we know as love
You have words with him
And your future's looking dim
But these things
Your hearts can rise above

Once in a while he won't call
But it's all in the game
Soon he'll be there at your side
With a sweet bouquet
And he'll kiss your lips
And caress your waiting fingertips
And your hearts will fly away

With a sweet bouquet
Then he'll kiss your lips
And your hearts will fly away ...

Last edited:

I really like this song and thought maybe it may fit in here. Maybe how many fans have felt. Maybe even how Michael may have felt.
I do not know what to do with the post of APE.
I love "IRIS" in a way even immeasurable.
The words I want to shout from the four corners: "And I do not want the world to see me
'Cause I do not think they'd Understand That
When everything's made ??to be broken
I just want you to know who I am "
And to Michael screaming I also (and already cried a lot .. lol):
"And I'd give up forever to touch you
'Cause I know That you feel me somehow
You're the closest to heaven That I'll ever be "
I think one of my big dreams was always to face the look of Mike, just so he could see the love that we always had. But my comfort was always know that he knows the love of his fans.

Thank you APE! beautiful post

What message is the universe trying to send with this "oldie, but goodie"???

Lyrics:

Many a tear has to fall
But it's all in the game
All in the wonderful game
That we know as love
You have words with him
And your future's looking dim
But these things
Your hearts can rise above

Once in a while he won't call
But it's all in the game
With a sweet bouquet
And he'll kiss your lips
And your hearts will fly away

With a sweet bouquet
Then he'll kiss your lips
And your hearts will fly away ...

MP
I also thank you ...
After this reminder of feelings with IRIS, this your song, not that I knew and loved .. came as a comfort. A return of magic. Thank you for this!
Wonderful words with melody! :)

DWsoul is back!! Boo-yah! I can't believe how long it's been, and that I am actually here, and actually ALIVE. But well since it's so freaking late (well, early morning) I need to go to bed in a minute. :p But just so you know, I am out of that dangerous situation I was in a few months ago. I am alive, and I am recovering my health, and immersed in study! It is so satisfying to actually attend classes formally. I haven't done that in soooo long!

Anyway, what's been going on lately in this thread? anything fun and interesting? whats the current major topic? I reallllly don't want to read 10 pages right now of catch up! Call me a romantic fool, but love is where it's at! Without love...what are we?

^ How strange to see you have posted, DWsoul.

Last night when I was lying in bed before going to sleep I was thinking about this thread and so many of those that have posted in the past and have not returned...and you specifically came to mind. o_O. I was thinking about the line of work you had described yourself in and how it was "dangerous"...but I didn't seem to be able to take it literally, because it wasn't making sense to me, and instead was deciding that you meant it was dangerous for your heart because daily you were seeing such sad things. :(

But now you here seem to be making me think you were literally in some kind of danger? Wow!

Glad you are now doing so well, and are in one piece, and good luck with your studies. You seem to be quite excited about it. Good for you. Looking forward to your "romantic" posts to come. :heart:

Well, Ashtanga has disappeared into thin air, and that is another strange thing.

Moddie, AllforMJ, and summer, they seem to have given up when the server change took place in July and their passwords didn't work for them. All of us pushed through till we discovered what happened and got back in, but they seem to have not done that. :(

Mystygrl, Linda, 8701girl, Mysterygirl7, love.him and SoS, are around, but not into posting in the thread anymore. Shhaaaby flitters about here and there...she may return. Sdeidjs took offense and instead of taking the suggestion to post in a way differently than she had been, she completely left. But that does not mean all of her posts were not appreciated...many were. She posted a very interesting post on "Soulmates," do you guys remember, and one on friendship, and a beautiful post where she talked about her struggles and successes with working hard and making things work out for her and her boy as a single mom. And I will always remember her introducing me to the song "Ribbons in the Sky" by Stevie Wonder. So pretty, and to think I had never heard it before. I always think of her now whenever I hear it. :) Favoritetune disappeared into the oblivion, as did Justus, and that fun, silly poet, MimiK, long ago. Who am I forgetting? Probably a few special others...

But for those who have been posting in here lately...thanks! MP, great songs. Ape, Lainy, and hannahmilano and Iceberg: :clap: Ape, the lyrics to that Goo Goo Dolls' song were so great; they totally fit in here.

I think, DWsoul, the most recent "current topic" has been, can we get the magic back in this thread when MJ is no longer with us? Or...can we still enjoy talking about him and his "maybe" litd girl; is there really any point to that now? Or...are there any lyrics left that we have not discussed that would support the litdg exists and he was referring to her? Or...should this thread be only now for us to talk about things in general that have to do with love or share things about ourselves in a thread where it is safe to do so and our friends here care? Pick one, or any combination of them. :)

The latest album that is supposedly going to be released of Michael motown songs, "Icon" has a few songs on it that I had never heard before, which are quite good, and have lyrics that could give us some things to discuss. True, they are songs that young Mike sang...but if we stick with the idea that God was involving Michael with a Love So Divine perhaps the lyrics being fitting for this future topic of a LITD was no accident.

I may come back later and post one of the songs...

For now, blessings to all of you. :flowers:

PS: oh, some others who have been here lately or are ones to check in with us now and then: roomdownstairs, paisleyCUTtop, bored, Rubi, lulubelle, Lorraine, wendijane, Autumn, Lily, windy09! *waves to all* :)

Last edited:
Lisha, thank you so much for posting! Fascinating that you would think of me, just last night! very interesting. I am very sorry to hear of so many gone; from what i have seen of this thread it seems they were the main glue that held this thing together. :( in my humble opinion, ppl really should stick with this thread, not necessarily because of the topic, but because of what i see in the love and comradarie in general, between each other, and of course, toward Michael. This thread doesn't have to die just because Michael is gone. Love doesn't die, does it? I hope not.

*~*~*~*~sparkle sparkle~*~*~*~*~ How to resuscitate this thread??? hmmm. EMERGENCY!! DOES ANYONE HERE KNOW CPR???? Breathe life back up in here. Love CAN"T die!! NO! I refuse it! Without it, the world can't turn round. And whether Mike had a mystery girl(s) or not, ok either way it goes. The main point is, Mike knows what love is. And millions (billions??) responded to that love. He soaks it up, and resonates it back. But more important, he also knows intimate love, even when he couldn't be with the one(s) he loves dearly. Love knows no distance. Love is patient, as they say. And if you know love, then you know God (whoever God is to you), because Love = God. And you know how it is said, "Love your neighbor as yourself"? Well, first of all, if you don't love yourself very much, how can you love others very much, truly? Sometimes it seems ironic that a person has to learn self-love before loving others, when we live in a world where to love yourself is portrayed as being selfish!!!. But when u think about it (self love), it makes sense. Second of all, and this will get you... your neighbor (your fellow humans) IS yourself!! We are all part of this cosmic dance. We have all been here forever, well, since time/matter came to exist, anyway, in some form or another, we have all shared each other's atoms over all this time. Just because we are born into different bodies NOW doesn't mean we haven't been part of another BEFORE. So, in the literal sense, if you love yourself, how can you NOT love your fellow man/woman? They are you.

Deep, huh?

Micheal has deep, deep love for his fellow man/woman. Intensely deep. He has had his low points many times in how he has felt about himself, and we all go through that. But, his love for others helped to balance those times out. It's the Love Dance, with it's ups and downs and its all arounds, it's twirls and swirls, its backwards and forwards, its mountains and valleys, its seduction and pain,...you get the idea.

Will this interlude jumpstart this thread? maybe. I hope it is read.

*~*~*~*~sparkle sparkle~*~*~*~*~

Was this above what you did to indicate you have just touched this thread twice with a magic wand? lol. cute.

I love any excuse I can get to post MJ doin' Another Part of Me from the Bad Tour at Kansas City. Your above post could just give me that excuse...don't tempt me...

hahaha...well, hand me some of that pixie dust to sprinkle over Mike here doin' his thing in such a way that makes me reaaaaalllyy regret not seeing him at the end of this tour when he was doin his last few shows in LA. *smacks her head*

[youtube]ArlcUEEXhhk[/youtube]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArlcUEEXhhk

Thanks so much for giving me permission to post this...imma feelin' GUILT FREE! *moves some more to the beat*

(you did, btw, DWsoul, make some good points in your post regarding love and loving one's neighbor as oneself)

oh he don't need no pixie dust...he's got his groove on enuf as it is! *slaps head remembering the xyz*

True, his magic came from within him, and he didn't need anything extra sprinkled on him. :) How blessed he was to feel so connected to God's Spirit while he was on the stage performing and so naturally did those wonderful things he would do that was so very enjoyable to watch and respond to.

I get a kick out of watching him do his multiple spins, all through the years at different ages in so many videos, and notice that he seemed to really have no idea where he was going to end up facing when he stopped. Yet, he always very smoothly made his next move in such a way as to get him facing the front again. hahaha. It looked intentional mostly when he ended up facing with his back to the audience, like I believe he does in the above video, it looks sharp with his one arm straight up making a striking pose....but when he kinda ends up facing the side or kittycorner, ...I dunno...lol. ;)

Such an amazing and electrifying performer, as I think the above video demonstrates!

The Cosmic Dance...

You do know don't you, that "Another Part of Me" is an extremely deep song? I mean, really, really deep. It seems lighthearted and fun, but the lyrics say EXACTLY what I was mentioning earlier. That we are all part of each other, and he is a part of us/we are part of him. There's a bright future ahead, and he's seen it. He has a MESSAGE, if only we'll listen. In reality, he is a singing philosopher/prophesier. The music is more about the deeper meaning of things, than it is about entertainment. Singing and dancing is just...his way of communicating it. To those who will take heed.

That's why I said your post reminded me of that particular song. The lyrics are saying the same kind of things your post was communicating. It is a song with a deeper meaning. When God who is all created all, including every single human being who has walked this earth, he gave life to that which was of Himself. Therefore, we are all a part of God, a part of His universe, a part of all creation, and a part of each other.

I do acknowledge I was seeming to be making light of what you were trying to get across, but that doesn't mean I wasn't understanding your intentions to bring attention to us on how important it is for all of us to try to love one another, and to reach out to help others from a place of love when we see the hurting, the needy, etc. Where this kind of love is present, then God can move...nothing will obstruct Him.

Back