Did You See Michael in Concert?

Did You See Michael In Concert?

• No, sadly I never had the chance.

Votes: 30 53.6%
  • Yes! Lucky enough to have seen him once!

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Yes! I saw him between 2 and 5 times!!

Votes: 15 26.8%
  • Yes!! Super lucky to have seen him more than 5 times!!

Votes: 5 8.9%

• Total voters
Re: Did you get to see Michael in concert?

Unfortunately I never been to his concert as I became a fan just recently.... people comments here are so lucky, it must be precious memories...

Twice.

23rd June, 1973 (The Jackson 5)
27th November, 1987 (BAD Tour)

Missed the Bad Tour because I was only 13 when he came to England in 1988 and my folks couldn't afford it.

Missed the Dangerous Tour because I was in a homeless hostel and didn't have a pot to **** in or a window to throw it out of.

I got to see him (at last) on the HIStory tour at Wembley, on July the 15th 1997, a date as important to me as the birth of my son. Yes I'm serious.

Nope never and that really hurts.:( The last time he toured my country (The United States) was during the Bad Era. And I was too young at the time to see him in concert. I was born in 1980. And then during the Dangerous and HIStory eras all of his concerts was all done in other countries. Which in a way was understandable. Seeing that my ahole of a country had treated him like dirt. I so totally envy the fans that got to see him in concert. I so wish I could have as well.:(

nope never and that really hurts.:( the last time he toured my country (the united states) was during the bad era. And i was too young at the time to see him in concert. I was born in 1980. And then during the dangerous and history eras all of his concerts was all done in other countries. Which in a way was understandable. Seeing that my ahole of a country had treated him like dirt. I so totally envy the fans that got to see him in concert. I so wish i could have as well.:(

(((Hugzzz)))

History 1996 Budapest, Hungary
History 1997 London, UK
WMA 2006 London, UK first row:)

Sadly No. not even my mother. :( I really wish she or me or both us or any of our family members did. that would of been awesome! it's hurts to know that my mother is a huge MJ fan and the family know him too and never ever got a chance to see him live. if we would known This is it was gonna be his last concert me and my mother have gone. sadly he passed away with even doing the tour.

I feel so bad for all of us. I think if my mom saw Michael her eyes would of lit up and hug him. man. it sucks she never got chance or rest of us to see him in person.

shout out to all the people who did. even more then once. you guys were lucky.

Looking back at my last post. we probably never saw him live was because during that time concerts didn't have anywhere to sit. we love Michael but we are not gonna stand for hours and hours. lol. sorry mike. ugh. I really wish we got see him. hey even later in his life.

once again shout to all people who did. those nights you will never forget.

Sadly not. Luckily the last time he came to toronto it was was leaked :)

wow I just saw your footage, it makes me smile to know you experienced something so cool and got it on tape!

nevrland, I bet that was a beautiful moment you’ll forever cherish.

Last edited by a moderator:

Twice. Ostend and Amsterdam. I was there in Ostend when the show got cancelled due to Diana's death. Very anticlimactic to say the least lol, especially since the radio played non stop MJ music on our drive to the coast. We went back the next Thursday (?) missed school which almost got me suspended but my father saved the day with a phone call to the principal and he let it pass. There were about 50 000 people there and incredible enough I bumped into a guy from school who attended the concert too, weird. I was stationed at the EHBO post because, there was lots of room there. Quite a few people were brought in with stretchers but when it was calm everybody at that post was just watching the concert like everyone else.

In Amsterdam (was my first concert) I sat in the stands, there were lots of kids with their families in my stand, not the typical screaming fans but in the end everybody clapped hands and stood up. I remember being in awe when after Billie Jean ended, the beat just started again for MJ's famous solo/improvisation dancing. I had no clue this was the standard lol. Enjoyed it better than Ostend because it was much louder being indoor. Remember all the goosebumps when MJ got on stage, I thought I was going deaf, crowd shouted their lungs out.

Bad x 1 Wembley
Dangerous x 1 Wembley
History x 4 Wembley one of those in Paris
World music awards 2006
:heart:

BWT 1988
DWT 1992 & 1993
HWT 1996 & 1997
MJ&F 1999

Unfortunately I didn't get tickets for MSG 2001. The shows were sold out too quickly.

For all the people has. you guys are lucky. you should never say you never got anything in life.

I'm French , I saw Michael first time at Montpellier (12/08/1988) .
second time : dangerous tour Lausanne (100 KM from my house). it was so great that we see it at Paris 10 days later (we were lucky to find ticket just before the show because the concert was complete)
last time I see it, it was Lausanne too for History tour
I know I 'm lucky man !

Back