Didn't Janet (and Rebbie/La Toya) attend MSG 30th Anniversary Shows?

Glanni

Proud Member
Country
Germany
I am wondering wether or not one of the sisters attend MJs shows in MSG? I havent seen any footage!? Hmm... weird

LaToya mentioned in her book ("Starting Over") that she couldn't attend to see Michael perform in MSG.

It wasn't just Mike; it was all of their brothers performing together again that Janet and Latoya missed. Rebbie was there and attended the after party, too. Here's a pic of her with Shaggy.

rebbie_jackson_2001_09_06_zpstc21cur9.jpg

It wasn't just Mike; it was all of their brothers performing together again that Janet and Latoya missed. Rebbie was there and attended the after party, too. Here's a pic of her with Shaggy.

rebbie_jackson_2001_09_06_zpstc21cur9.jpg

was she in the audience? because i don't remember seeing her at all. but then again, Joseph was there, and we don't see him either, only Katherine. that's so cool Rebbie was there, I wish they all could have been there

was she in the audience? because i don't remember seeing her at all. but then again, Joseph was there, and we don't see him either, only Katherine. that's so cool Rebbie was there, I wish they all could have been there
U can catch rebbie on the very beginning of shake your body when Michael throws that big pow....she claps her hands in the groove

U can catch rebbie on the very beginning of shake your body when Michael throws that big pow....she claps her hands in the groove
oh yeah! now i see it's her! awesome!! i've always wondered, what is "that woman" (not knowing it was her, of course) sitting on? i have it paused on her right now :clap:

oh yeah! now i see it's her! awesome!! i've always wondered, what is "that woman" (not knowing it was her, of course) sitting on? i have it paused on her right now :clap:
Lol I've always wondered wth she's sitting on myself! & why wasn't joe in the audience view. I know for a fact he was there!

Back