Dirty Diana Vs Give Into Me

Yeah I know I typed years. Because that was the last time I had listen to those songs. Until this topic was made. I kind of forgotten that those MJ songs even existed. Because of my major depression over what had happen to Michael. I very rarely listen to him anymore. It was this past summer the last time I had really listen to him. The music I prefer to hear mostly now is my Bollywood music. Since thanks to that evil nameless monster that cause this depression of mine. By doing what he did. Being an MJ fan is something I can very, very hardly call myself now.:(

Don't worry lol, there was a period from around 2012 to 2014 where I stopped listening to him. But then Xscape came and everything went back to normal :p .

Dirty Diana is a batch of homemade, still warm chocolate chip cookies, GITM is chocolate-y brownie with ice cream on top. I can't choose so I'll have both, please.

Give In To Me for sure! Didn't have to think twice to answer. The repeat button begs me to stop raping it. :evil::rolleyes2:

Dirty Diana.

I would have loved to see Give Into Me performed live though.

But DD is his best angry rock song! - And live versions are amazing !

Back