Discord Over Strategy on Dr. Conrad Murray's Defense Team. Law.com

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Bouee yes I remember about the Geragos issue, but that still does not tell me what this guy's expertise was. I mean, the defense had 3 lawyers. One would hope there was something special about them or each served to bring something special to the table.

I was only speculating he was brought in because he might have insider's info about Michael from his work with Geragos. It would be important to remember when Pastor limited the time frame. But then, it doesn't make much sense to me, since it wouldn't have been relevant. But a lot of things the defense said were irrelevant to me, so...

^Quit speculating, because I've got the inside scoop. I asked Flanagan over some...extraneous circumstances...as to why Baldy was even considered for such a, ahem, top-notch spot at the defence table, and he gave me the answer:

BALD. SHINY. HEAD.

Envision omething like this:

Just replace the little fish with jurors.

^Quit speculating, because I've got the inside scoop. I asked Flanagan over some...extraneous circumstances...as to why Baldy was even considered for such a, ahem, top-notch spot at the defence table, and he gave me the answer:

BALD. SHINY. HEAD.

Lol !!

they met to talk about Gourjian's involvement in the case. If I remember correctly, there was a hearing about that, but it was not public.

Wow im amazed that geragos sneaked his way to somehow be involved in this. He thinks he's good cuz he was mjs lawyer one time and hes around like "look at me look at me i was mjs lawyer!!!! , its despicable

Gourjian didn't work for Geragos anymore when he got involved in Murray's defense. Actually, originally he was with Weitzman, against Gourjian working for the defense.

Back