Discussing all Video/DVD Releases to date

I prefer Dangerous Short Films and History Vol II over Vision because they are full screen, but I like having the previously unreleased videos on disc. It's a mixed bag for me. I cannot stand that BOTDF was the remix version every. damn. time. It's one of my favorites. ?

I don't know if I could watch Bucharest all the way through now with all the cut away shots. No comparison to Wembley. As far as Dangerous Tour goes, Buenos Aires is way better.

I don't know if I could watch Bucharest all the way through now with all the cut away shots. No comparison to Wembley. As far as Dangerous Tour goes, Buenos Aires is way better.

What I hate about the 1993 shows was that Working Day And Night, and Beat It were dropped from the setlists. A show without Beat It just feels wrong.

Bremen 1992 is better, becauase that has Working Day And Night, and Beat It, and it has no annoying crowd shots.

I can't either. I tried watching it and couldn't get past Jam. I don't like the editing.

I can't either. I tried watching it and couldn't get past Jam. I don't like the editing.
It was the first thing I bought after Michael died (I'd never seen it) and I've never watched it past Jam.

I wish they'd release the BBC version.

What I hate about the 1993 shows was that Working Day And Night, and Beat It were dropped from the setlists. A show without Beat It just feels wrong.

Bremen 1992 is better, becauase that has Working Day And Night, and Beat It, and it has no annoying crowd shots.
Agree! Without Jennifer I'm wondering if it was to do with her stand-in not being able to replicate the solos for Beat It and WDAN?BBC Bucharest and Bremen are the only Dangerous shows I really enjoy.

That's just weird. I can take or leave Working Day and Night though.

Agree! Without Jennifer I'm wondering if it was to do with her stand-in not being able to replicate the solos for Beat It and WDAN?BBC Bucharest and Bremen are the only Dangerous shows I really enjoy.
This is what Ive always thought. Too much of a coincidence for me. No Jennifer = incomplete. Jennifer was an extension of Michael. His band were so important to the success of the tour, and the 93 shows suffer without Beat It and Working Day and Night

Why was Jennifer not around on the last leg?

I vaguely remember reading about her father being ill and that she wanted to pursue her own thing in 93, but never found anything concrete. I think if I remember correctly, I think her stand in was miming to Black or White, my memory may be wrong though

Back