[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: [Discussion] Wade Robson files claim of sexual abuse against MJ-Estate

ninemsn is a reliable source.

I'm not even surprised. People kept telling me that there's no way it would go ahead because of the statues, but I knew if this judge would find a way to let it go ahead he will. He always lets carp go ahead - even the most ridiculous Billie Jean cases.

Is this trial about the creditor's claim only?
Will it be a jury trial?
How long can it last?
When is the decision on the Wade's lawsuit against the Estate and MJ companies (whether that one go to trial)?
Does the green light on the claim raise the chances of the lawsuit to go to trial?
Will it be the same judge?

It's the same judge, probate judge Beckloff.

We need more information to answer the rest. I'm thinking both creditor claim and the civil complaint got combined and moving on together in a trial format because normally a creditor claim would be allowed, Estate will be given time to respond to accept and deny, and then a lawsuit is filed when the claim is denied.

so once again is this the creditor's claim? and why hasn't the estate and Howard Weitzman responded? That NineMSN article is very brief and leaves out tons of details.. is this the creditor claim or the civil trial? how can a dead man defend himself at a civil trial? there has to be some type of law or statute to suing someone that is not able to defend themselves.. and I am sure that the estate would file an appeal to some bullshit like this especially if it deals with statutes of limitations and the fact that Wade has previously testified under oath at a criminal trial and the fact that he has lied saying he didn't know anything about the MJ estate. I am awaiting for a better article with more details of this proceeding.

3 trials in almost 5 years. Unbelievable. I don't know why I am surprised when it's Michael and people need to rip him to shreds and slander him because he didn't get enough of that when he was alive right?

It's the same judge, probate judge Beckloff.

We need more information to answer the rest. I'm thinking both creditor claim and the civil complaint got combined and moving on together in a trial format because normally a creditor claim would be allowed, Estate will be given time to respond to accept and deny, and then a lawsuit is filed when the claim is denied.

That sounds right! like you said we need more details.. If this is true, then that means the estate will deny the claim giving the reasons why and they will fight any lawsuit this liar brings. Weitzman has all the goods on Robson..

T-mez will destroy Wade alone, if this really does go to trial!? Like he really gonna let all his truthful hard work get destroyed by this now lil lying prick!

^^

T-Mez is a criminal defense lawyer. This is not a criminal trial. Also it is too early to say who the Estate will bring in as a lawyer to handle this. And before this ever sets foot in a courtroom there will probably be requests for summary judgments and so on.

Let's just wait for more details

^^

T-Mez is a criminal defense lawyer. This is not a criminal trial. Also it is too early to say who the Estate will bring in as a lawyer to handle this. And before this ever sets foot in a courtroom there will probably be requests for summary judgments and so on.
Yes, I know that. I was talking about T-Mez as a possible witness, sorry. But, if not even that, no doubt he will get around as he does in the media! So Wade will still get it from T-Mez one way or the other!

Last edited:

Yes, I know that. I was talking about T-Mez as a possible witness, sorry. But, if not even that, no doubt he will get around as he does in the media! So Wade will still get it from T-Mez one way or the other!

Even he said himself, if the defense calls him to testify, Tom would do it. The Estate lawyers will call him, that's for sure.

If this ends up happening, I may just cut myself off from following any of it... and just avoid the whole thing, including the internet, and fan websites.

Greeneyes, don't do that! :no:

guys, sometimes I think you should keep some of your ideas to yourselves. Let me explain: when Wade first came out with these allegations, he was taking the "repressed memory" angle. Then after reading all the discussions and whatnot, his lawyer must have realised that defense has been debunked, so it was a tv spot with Wade saying "these are not repressed memories." Just imagine if they had gone with the original idea.

If I was a lawyer looking for ideas, I would come straight here to the people with not only critical thinking skills, but with a detailed knowledge of MJ and the obsessive tenacity to pick every detail apart.

Just an idea for you to think about, it's just my opinion. Don't want you to do the work for them!

If this is true...*feels like throwing up* Yo judge, you're doing it wrong.

Yo, Wade

So, if the Estate won't settle, this likely goes to court?

If I was a lawyer looking for ideas, I would come straight here to the people with not only critical thinking skills, but with a detailed knowledge of MJ and the obsessive tenacity to pick every detail apart.

Actually, they do come here and to other MJ forums. As part of research, the legal teams have staff who monitor all media, bloggers, forums, etc. Estate does the same thing.

Last edited:

So, if the Estate won't settle, this likely goes to court?

Actually, they do come here and to other MJ forums. As part of research, the legal teams have staff who monitor all media, bloggers, forums, etc. Estate does the same thing.

Interesting - maybe threads like this should be private/protected until both sides have presented their cases.

^^These sections can only be seen by members here. So, we don't get exposed or don't give Wade Crookson or his people ideas.

^^These sections can only be seen by members here. So, we don't get exposed or don't give Wade Crookson or his people ideas.

Oh:doh:, idiot me - I didn't even think of that. Thanks Snow White.
Anyway, I hope we let the good guys in - they can steal our ideas right?

I don't see how this will help because anyone can register as a member with no prior background check.

Snow White luvs Peter Pan;3910347 said:

This used to be a members-only section, but they changed that a while ago. Now this thread can be seen by anyone. And I agree with Passy001 - even if this was a locked section it wouldn’t necessarily help since anyone can create an account here.

Guys we said this would happen, because this judge let's in everything. I feel there is a benefit to be gained with this case going forward, because he needs to go to court for Michael's name to be cleared. If it was kicked out, then people would have more to say. It would be like the first case which left that lingering "unknown" factor in people's minds.

There is going to be no new dirt, really. We had the drugs and molestation before. The only new thing is that Wade could use the AEG trial drug information to put in his stories.

If the article is correct, June is such a far away date. It is best to do this in the spring so the case can finish before the summer. We will again have trash happening during Michael's death anniversary. This is becoming a nasty pattern. However, I guess the date was used because the attorneys & judge are free at that time.

We should be proactive and just use this time to collect helpful evidence. This will also allow us to direct our energy into more productive activity, so that some will not get too depressed just sitting & waiting.

Some things we can do:
1) continue getting video & written information.
2) continue getting book information that resembles the claims/statements Wade is making
2) find out which staff Michael had at that time.
3) find out which doctors giving testimony in the AEG trial saw Michael at that time & keep their testimony

I remember that in the Love book the bodyguard said he was around michael all the time during the 05 trial. He would provide very helpful information because Wade said Michael called him to role play. If Wade gives dates and times, then the bodyguard's testimony will be helpful.

Another bad impact of this Wade case is the finances it will drain from the estate. Look at how much millions each side paid for the AEG trial. Now the estate has to use up millions to defend Michael. They have to pay investigators, experts, & lawyers.

Sunwalker7;3910372 said:
This used to be a members-only section, but they changed that a while ago. Now this thread can be seen by anyone. And I agree with Passy001 - even if this was a locked section it wouldn’t necessarily help since anyone can create an account here.

I wasn't aware of it, I thought it remained that way. I suggested while ago here MJJC shouldn't accept new members while this crap continues and this section should go back to members only.

We should be proactive and just use this time to collect helpful evidence. This will also allow us to direct our energy into more productive activity, so that some will not get too depressed just sitting & waiting.

Some things we can do:
2) continue getting book information that resembles the claims/statements Wade is making
3) find out which doctors giving testimony in the AEG trial saw Michael at that time & keep their testimony

I agree with these things, but all the more reason I think that this thread should be made private. sorry - I haven't been here long (even though my join date says 2011 - I spent most of my time at MJFC), so I don't really know the ins and outs of this place. But if people are going to collect evidence and have opinions and theories, I think it should not be available to the public right off the bat. You guys come up with some amazing ideas and the tiniest nit-picking evidence. But you're just handing it out.

I believe the public should know about these things, as it helps Michael's rep, but I don't want the scumbags to get it. It's already happened.

NeeChee Wade did not change the repressed idea because of us. He never had the repressed memory claim. It was TMZ who said it seems they are going with repressed memory and then everyone ran with that. To know what Wade claimed, one looks at the documents in court which were filed before we began typing here. The thing is to look at what Wade says when he gets in court and see if he says anything new that was not in the original claim.

Wade claim is that he always knew; he never had a repressed theory.

Hi Petrarose
I didn't mean that it was because of you guys in particular - I hope you don't think I was having a go at you. But I had read that in other forums (actually I think it was a radio show) then immediately after came the tv spot claiming that he always knew. I'll have to look at where I got that info.

I do agree with you about the rest, but I still think this should be private when it's so early in the piece.

Let the media brainwashing of the general public begin

Anyone find it odd that only Australian news is reporting that Wade case will go ahead?

I find it also odd. Isn`t TMZ always the first who brings the news from the probate-court.

But sure they will make their headlines.

Some things we can do:

Plus every info we have about the other cases. Wade might try to use those other cases even if Jordan and Gavin won't testify. This is civil court so more hearsay can be brought in than in a criminal court. So we have to help the Estate with ammunition against those allegations as well.

I expected it would sooner or later would go to court whether it's the creditor's claim or the lawsuit, but it's so frustrating to see it happen.

Back