[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: [Discussion] Wade Robson files claim of sexual abuse against MJ-Estate

Amaya Wade never said repressed memories. When TMZ broke the story they said it seems he is going with repressed memories. Then, everyone began to debate how foolish that was and we looked at all the literature that talked about how repressed memories was a bunch of you know what. Then, when Wade went on tv, he must have heard about the buzz about the repressed memories, so he said it is not repressed memories, I remembered all the time.

Yeah that's how I remember it happening too. This is what's so scary about these claims being made during this time, when we have all this social media and all the research the fans have done to show that Michael is innocent. With the internet and all its information and communication, Robson, Safechuck, and their lawyers can find anything about Michael or the fans and carefully craft their story so that they can debunk them and still make it sound legit. Or even worse, compliment the various proofs of innocence that are out there so that the proof winds up making him look guilty. It's important that the fans really watch what they say, cause it could be used against them if any of those four can read it.

Doesn't make sense does it? There would have been plenty of talk about MJ and what people thought he was doing, it doesn't seem plausible that they didn't realise it was abuse until they had kids.

Yes. Nobody can tell me that these guys didn't hear all the negative talk going on about Michael from 1993 to 2009 and beyond. They would have to have been living under rocks not to know anything about that at this point. People everywhere were talking about that they "know Michael Jackson is guilty and he got away with it." and "Money talks, Bulls***t walks." The list of MJ trash talk goes on and on. And with people talking like that about Michael all over the place, from the media to the person on the street, there is no way that these guys couldn't have brought their claims out years ago and especially in 2005. This is pure insanity. Period.

Last edited:

Hear about it? They were involved with it! Both were asked specific questions about MJ and molestation more than once.

Hear about it? They were involved with it! Both were asked specific questions about MJ and molestation more than once.

Yes. And the public relations climate for Michael from 1993 to 2009 was perfect for these men to come out with this garbage and make sure he went to jail. But they both wait until long after he dies to start talking. And they only start talking after they've each already filed a big fat lawsuit against his Estate. But it's not about money? Pathetic.

Last edited:

Where can I read the court documents especially Wietzman replies which Ivy posted here ? Don't you believe there should be a separate thread for Ivy's summaries ?

There was a wonderful news only thread arranged by Qbee. It still should be around. I don't remember making any summaries in this regard because there isn't much documents available to public - only 1-3 documents are available I think. Plus I'm not sure if my summaries are welcome or not.

Last edited:

I feel he is biased. The fact that he gave Wade almost a year to look around and get his case together speaks volumes to me. You know none of this would be happening if the defendants name wasn't Michael Joseph Jackson.

That's something else that really bothers me. What good would it do for the Estate to even bother trying to deal with the claims if the Judge doesn't take into account the glaring problems with these cases and accepts excuses for why these guys should deserve special treatment after the claim deadline passed a long time ago. The Estate would be up the creek without a paddle. Poor Michael.

Last edited:

There was a wonderful news only thread arranged by Qbee. It still should be around. I don't remember making any summaries in this regard because there isn't much documents available to public - only 1-3 documents are available I think. Plus I'm not sure if my summaries are welcome or not.

I really hope you will not leave us. Your information expcially in the whole trial-section are the main reason why we are up to date in this matters.

I know this is a bit off topic, but I need to say this.
Ivy, don't you ever doubt whether your summaries are welcome or not, because they are very much welcome.
I can only speak for myself, but your summaries and other post are the main reason I stayed here in MJJC. I now know a lot more about legalities than I would've ever imagined, but there are still a lot that I don't understand, but your break downs of cases made it easier to understand stuff which otherwise would be like trying to understand Hebrew language.
PS,I really miss your posts and updates various court cases.

Last edited:

Double post.

Last edited:

So David thinks it's "wrong" to be suspicious of Safechuck's timing, but it's not wrong to jump to the conclusion that MJ molested Safechuck just because he claims so? The biggest problem with victims groups is their inherent bias. I appreciate that they mean well and genuine victims of abuse need such groups, however, if you claim to represent victims you need to make sure the person you're supporting really is a victim before backing them. If not, it doesn't help the group's credibility and more than that, if a person is lying about being abused I believe it's the ultimate slap in the face to genuine victims.

It seems that this group is willing to believe anyone who says they're a victim without question or proper investigation. Who needs facts when you have emotional bias? Maybe instead of concentrating on when abuse allegations happen in this case he should have a look at WHY they're happening. It sounds to me like this man is not well educated in the facts of the previous allegations and this won't help his cause at all. What concerns me is that Wade and possibly Safechuck will attempt to use victims group's emotional biases to get them on side. The more sympathy they have the better, especially if it goes to trial. If victims groups back them they'll likely get more support from the general public. If you can taint a jury pool before it's even selected it'll increase your chances.

I agree. I appreciate that such support groups are needed and most of them are probably genuine too. But it's really annoying how they tend to jump to support anyone who ever makes an allegation without even checking the facts of that allegation. Monetary motives are getting ignored - even though people can kill for $100 dollars, let alone making up a lie for millions. Money is one of the biggest motives for people to lie. Ridiculous timelines and ideas are getting excused. Inconsistencies are getting excused. For these groups it's enough if someone makes a claim and it's taken as a fact.

They should be careful with that because eventually they may end up supporting the abusers, not the abused. Because if these allegations are false then Wade and Safechuck are abusers. Not only of Michael's memory, but they are abusers of three orphaned children. Don't forget that one of them tried to commit suicide last year, partly because of the bullying she got online - and a lot of that bullying came because of these allegations against her father. So who is the abuser if these allegations are false?

Exactly because of these groups' inherent bias it will be easy for them to put one or two such groups on the stand to vouch for them.The Estate then can put experts on the stand like the one who wrote that article about false abuse allegations quoted earlier in this thread, and who will point it out for the jury that false allegations do happen a lot in a court system where you can sue for money claiming such things.

SNAP already seems on board with them. They always comment on any new development in this case even though their main profile is the Catholic church priests. And in this Daily Fail article they were going on and on about how more "victims" should come foreward, just like Wade's lawyers do - a strong connection between them seems obvious.

Wade himself is already out for brownie points as well. In Hawaii he set up and leads a small "survivor group". It's basically people getting together and talk about their abuse - or in Wade's case alleged abuse - with Wade being the moderator. I think that's good for two things for him: 1) brownie points if it gets to court, 2) to observe real victims and to collect ideas about how to behave, what to say etc.

If only these real victims and their support groups knew how they are being used! False allegations do not only hurt the falsely accused and their families, but also the cause of real victims. It really is cynical to use these people like that, but it's obvious by now that Wade, Safechuck and their lawyers have no morals and boundaries. I think Wade is probably a sociopath.

Does anyone know if James Safechuck have a cousin called Tony Safechuck?

I have just noticed this comment on a Tony Safechuck's Twitter.

TONY SAFECHUCK ‏@SHOWTIME16 · Oct 16
@possiblytully @EllisMate my cuz/I were 2 of the kids that used 2 hang out with him! Great person, it's all bullshit, no settlement happened

Can someone get a screenshot of this too please.

I don't know. I did a bit of search on him and his family already. I don't remember to have seen an Anthony Safechuck, but then on these "find people" websites only close family is listed, cousins are not. Safechuck doesn't seem to be that common name though.

It's also difficult to find anything about them because they do not seem to be on social media (except for one, see below).

The most interesting info I found so far is perhaps that he has a relative called Frank Safechuck who owns a firm called Safechuck Group. The firm got suspended in 2008 for "Franchise Tax Board Suspension":

http://www.salespider.com/b-302163826/safechuck-group

http://www.wysk.com/index/california/malibu/nv44mj6/safechuck-group/profile

Safechuck Group is a California Corporation filed on October 25, 2000. The company's filing status is listed as Suspended and its File Number is C2266629.

The Registered Agent on file for this company is Frank Safechuck and is located at 31834 Broad Beach Rd Malibu, CA . The company's principal address is 31834 Broad Beach Rd Malibu, CA 90265.

The company has 1 principal on record. The principal is Frank Safechuck from Malibu CA.

http://www.bizapedia.com/ca/SAFECHUCK-GROUP.html

I don't want anyone to jump to conclusions from this regarding Jimmy's motives, this firm may have nothing to do with him, but I thought we should keep this in mind.

There is also a Barbara Zane Safechuck related to him. Probably her: http://www.mckennalong.com/professionals-BarbaraSafechuck.html

This seems to be his wife: http://www.mylife.com/laura_primack

Jimmy's website: http://e8interactive.com/portfolio/about/

Jimmy's blog: http://labs.e8interactive.com

Address:

Registrant Name: James Safechuck
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 3303 Crazy Horse Dr
Registrant City: Simi Valley
Registrant State/Province: CA
Registrant Postal Code: 93063
Registrant Country: US

This is the house:

6pqc2d.jpg

There are a couple of people listed as living in that house. Older folks (60-70 year old) as well.

His father Wanye lives at 3232 Texas Ave, Simi Valley. I'm not 100% positive, but this seems to be it:

2s79dmp.jpg

There is a Stephanie Safechuck who I think could be his mother.

There is a Brian Safechuck. Maybe brother?
I found a Brian Safechuck: http://www.linkedin.com/in/briancorporaterecruiter

https://www.facebook.com/brian.safechuck

I have found a few relatives on facebook. Theres a Debbie, Tony (same guy on twitter), Sheri, and Brian.

I presume they are related, because they are from a place called Simi Valley in CA, and that is where James' father works.

But I don't if Tony is James' cousin or not. If he is then he could most definitely talking about James in that post.

I have found a few relatives on facebook. Theres a Debbie, Tony (same guy on twitter), Sheri, and Brian.

I presume they are related, because they are from a place called Simi Valley in CA, and that is where James' father works.

But I don't if Tony is James' cousin or not. If he is then he could most definitely talking about James in that post.

But that Twitter post is from last October and to me it's not clear what or who he's talking about.

I agree. I appreciate that such support groups are needed and most of them are probably genuine too. But it's really annoying how they tend to jump to support anyone who ever makes an allegation without even checking the facts of that allegation. Monetary motives are getting ignored - even though people can kill for $100 dollars, let alone making up a lie for millions. Money is one of the biggest motives for people to lie. Ridiculous timelines and ideas are getting excused. Inconsistencies are getting excused. For these groups it's enough if someone makes a claim and it's taken as a fact.

They should be careful with that because eventually they may end up supporting the abusers, not the abused. Because if these allegations are false then Wade and Safechuck are abusers. Not only of Michael's memory, but they are abusers of three orphaned children. Don't forget that one of them tried to commit suicide last year, partly because of the bullying she got online - and a lot of that bullying came because of these allegations against her father. So who is the abuser if these allegations are false?

Exactly because of these groups' inherent bias it will be easy for them to put one or two such groups on the stand to vouch for them.The Estate then can put experts on the stand like the one who wrote that article about false abuse allegations quoted earlier in this thread, and who will point it out for the jury that false allegations do happen a lot in a court system where you can sue for money claiming such things.

SNAP already seems on board with them. They always comment on any new development in this case even though their main profile is the Catholic church priests. And in this Daily Fail article they were going on and on about how more "victims" should come foreward, just like Wade's lawyers do - a strong connection between them seems obvious.

Wade himself is already out for brownie points as well. In Hawaii he set up and leads a small "survivor group". It's basically people getting together and talk about their abuse - or in Wade's case alleged abuse - with Wade being the moderator. I think that's good for two things for him: 1) brownie points if it gets to court, 2) to observe real victims and to collect ideas about how to behave, what to say etc.

If only these real victims and their support groups knew how they are being used! False allegations do not only hurt the falsely accused and their families, but also the cause of real victims. It really is cynical to use these people like that, but it's obvious by now that Wade, Safechuck and their lawyers have no morals and boundaries. I think Wade is probably a sociopath.

I wonder how much of the story this group actually knows? The problem with being a liar is that you need to have a good memory. The more these two talk the more likely it is that they'll slip up. One thing I hate about this is that showing skepticism about these kind of claims get you labeled a heartless bitch who hates anyone who speaks ill of someone they believe you're blindly devoted to. Not the case, but it can be very difficult to convince people of that. Even people who are usually rational and like to have proper evidence before believing a claim fall into the emotions trap here.

I personally don't think it's possible for anyone to be completely unbiased when it comes to an allegation like this, but I wish people would at least keep an open mind and consider the facts. You're right too, people kill each other over much smaller amounts of money so it's not inconceivable that people could lie for so much more. Michael is gone so they can't hurt him personally anymore, they're trying to grab money from the estate. I think this hurts MJ's kids more than it hurts anyone else, like you said, Paris has already had one suicide attempt and this won't help but do these men care? Nope, doesn't look like it. I hate to think what this is doing to her and the other two, they'll have to deal with this for the rest of their lives and they don't deserve that.

I'd love to see the estate get someone into court if it goes that far to show how common it actually is for false allegations to happen, I've seen victim's advocate groups try to downplay this in the past and I really wish they wouldn't. People who lie make it harder for real victims so it's counterproductive to pretend it doesn't happen. I didn't know Wade ran his own group, and you're absolutely right, if you want to present as a victim you need to know how to think, act and speak like one. This group will give Wade the perfect opportunity to learn how to do that, like has been said earlier, he's not stupid. I believe I could also write up a convincing sounding molestation story by reading and hearing about others.

The burden of proof for civil trials being so much lower than what it is in criminal trials really bothers me, and since MJ isn't here anymore I believe this will make it even easier for false claims to get into court, and maybe even win. If that happens people will wrongly use that as prove of MJ's guilt because they don't understand how the law actually works. I feel like raking a cheese grater over my brain in frustration!

I wonder how much of the story this group actually knows?

I don't think they know anything substantial, nor do I think they care. For them it's enough if someone makes a claim - then that is credible. That seems to be their frame of mind, not acknowleding at all that false allegations do happen and they happen even more frequently when there is money involved.

In neither of their articles or comments on either Wade's or James' case did they ever address any substantial aspect of any of these cases. They just go with generalizations about victims and go on about the fallacious and emotionally manipulative point of how wrong it is not to automatically give credit to such allegations.

Like I said before, when it comes to something like child molestation, a lot of people let their emotions get the better of them, and they don't stop to think rationally about it. In cases like these most people will automatically side with the accuser and not the accused.

I wonder how much of the story this group actually knows? The problem with being a liar is that you need to have a good memory. The more these two talk the more likely it is that they'll slip up. One thing I hate about this is that showing skepticism about these kind of claims get you labeled a heartless bitch who hates anyone who speaks ill of someone they believe you're blindly devoted to. Not the case, but it can be very difficult to convince people of that. Even people who are usually rational and like to have proper evidence before believing a claim fall into the emotions trap here.

Like I said before, when it comes to something like child molestation, a lot of people let their emotions get the better of them, and they don't stop to think rationally about it. In cases like these most people will automatically side with the accuser and not the accused.

Actually, in this case I did see a lot of scepticism expressed on general forums and comment sections about these men and their motives. It's not 2005 all over again. It does smell fishy for a lot of people and they do question the timing, they do question this story of not realizing abuse was abuse until recently and memories suddenly coming back when one becomes a father, while 1993 and 2005 apparently did not trigger anything in these men. Although Wade's side tries shove the timing down on people's throats as a "typical" case of someone coming forward long after the abuse and even after the abuser's death, but a lot of people can see why this is difficult to sell in this specific case where MJ was on a public trial in 2005 when both of these men were already adults. And I have seen a lot of people ask the question "why now?" and why does it come with a price tag attached to it while they did not make these claims in a criminal trial in 2005 where there was no money to be made for them.

Also the success of Xscape shows that a lot of people became sceptical or at least indifferent towards these allegations against MJ (and IMO indifference when talking about henious allegations like this also tends to signal a certain level of scepticism). Can you imagine people going out in masses to buy Sandusky t-shirts in the week he was accused? Can you imagine magazines and newspapers and award shows tributing him? I do think that a lot more people are sceptical about these allegations than we realize. Otherwise MJ wouldn't be still marketable.

Also people have a hard time to feel sympathy for these men when they come out with this against a man who is not here to defend himself, while they had more than one opportunities to claim this when he was alive.

The most interesting info I found so far is perhaps that he has a relative called Frank Safechuck who owns a firm called Safechuck Group. The firm got suspended in 2008 for "Franchise Tax Board Suspension":

Frank may well be his uncle.

His father Wanye lives at 3232 Texas Ave, Simi Valley. I'm not 100% positive, but this seems to be it:

Are you sure his father is called Wayne and not James as well?

There is a Stephanie Safechuck who I think could be his mother.

Yes that is his mother, spelt Stephani. Her maiden name was Anderson, and marriage records show that she was married to a James R Safechuck.

There is a Brian Safechuck. Maybe brother?

I think that may be Tony Safechuck's brother, as they look very alike. I have also just seen pics of Tony's son with his grandfather, who's name is Wayne.

I have compared a recent-ish photo who I know is of James' father with the photo of Wayne and they are not the same person.

I think summaries are invaluable.

Thank you Ivy for all that you do and share with us regarding court and related documents.

Actually, in this case I did see a lot of scepticism expressed on general forums and comment sections about these men and their motives. It's not 2005 all over again. It does smell fishy for a lot of people and they do question the timing, they do question this story of not realizing abuse was abuse until recently and memories suddenly coming back when one becomes a father, while 1993 and 2005 apparently did not trigger anything in these men. Although Wade's side tries shove the timing down on people's throats as a "typical" case of someone coming forward long after the abuse and even after the abuser's death, but a lot of people can see why this is difficult to sell in this specific case where MJ was on a public trial in 2005 when both of these men were already adults. And I have seen a lot of people ask the question "why now?" and why does it come with a price tag attached to it while they did not make these claims in a criminal trial in 2005 where there was no money to be made for them.

Also the success of Xscape shows that a lot of people became sceptical or at least indifferent towards these allegations against MJ (and IMO indifference when talking about henious allegations like this also tends to signal a certain level of scepticism). Can you imagine people going out in masses to buy Sandusky t-shirts in the week he was accused? Can you imagine magazines and newspapers and award shows tributing him? I do think that a lot more people are sceptical about these allegations than we realize. Otherwise MJ wouldn't be still marketable.

Also people have a hard time to feel sympathy for these men when they come out with this against a man who is not here to defend himself, while they had more than one opportunities to claim this when he was alive.

Good, the more people outside of the fan community who are skeptical about this the better. Great point about MJ's album selling really well too, you're right, this probably wouldn't happen if people had too much doubt about MJ. Don't mind me, my head has been all over the place since I heard about Safechuck joining this lawsuit, I was cooking dinner for my family tonight and I kept forgetting what I was going to do next and I was only cooking spaghetti. I'm also supporting a friend going through a marriage breakup so I'm pretty stressed. If I say anything that doesn't quite make sense this will be why lol. My mind feels very cloudy at the moment and I'm having a bit of trouble gathering my thoughts.

Both sides are using each other. The problem for the 'Victim's groups' is that the Robson/ Safechuck case WILL be thrown out ( if there is ANY justice in the world)....which will weaken and not strengthen their arguments for real abuse victims coming forward in later life. I can see that they would want to use Robson/ safechuck' as 'poster boys' for their cause, because this is such a high profile case, and they don't see how it can possibly fail. But they have fundamentally misunderstood everything about the case and ALL the people involved (Michael, and R/S), IMHO.

Frank may well be his uncle.

Are you sure his father is called Wayne and not James as well?

Yes that is his mother, spelt Stephani. Her maiden name was Anderson, and marriage records show that she was married to a James R Safechuck.

I think that may be Tony Safechuck's brother, as they look very alike. I have also just seen pics of Tony's son with his grandfather, who's name is Wayne.

I have compared a recent-ish photo who I know is of James' father with the photo of Wayne and they are not the same person.

Oh, thanks so the older James is his father and this Wayne is some other relative.

I found it , thank you qbee for the thread .

Ivy I might personally not agree with every opinion you make. However, it does not mean I don't highly appreciate your contribution to MJ's fan community .

I certainly can't see how the judge will go around the specific provisions for filing a late credit claim . He may very well not allow them to file it even if he wanted to , provided that Chucky does not claim he had no idea MJ died and had an estate until he heard about Wade's allegations.

On the other hand, the civil lawsuit , Chucky wont be able to benefit financially from it as he was not employed by any of MJ's companies, so he can't ask for any monetary compensation from them. So his only chance is the late credit claim .

The law firm will use him as another so called victim to win the civil lawsuit for Wad but he would end up with nothing. I doubt they told him that when they convinced him he is on his way to become a millionaire.

Their chances in getting the credit claim filed are VERY slim, thus Chucky chances of making any money are very slim too. They are counting on the civil lawsuit which won't help him get anything. The stupid guy does not know Wade's lawyers are only using him to win money while he would end up with nothing literally.

Oh, thanks so the older James is his father and this Wayne is some other relative.

Yes, Wayne may well be younger James' uncle/older James' brother. Making Tony Safechuck, younger James' cousin. Making that Twitter comment by Tony look like it was about him and cousin James hanging out with MJ.

Thinking ahead, two of the "witnesses" they would definitely try to use IMO is Blanca Francia and the Quindoys, because they are the ones who told the incriminating stories both about Jimmy and Wade. We have talked about Francia already, now about the Quindoys.

The problem for Robson and Safechuck is that all these so called "witnesses" have compromised their credibility. They claim they have seen crimes committed against children, yet they only come out with these claims when after the Chandler allegations in 1993 there is a demand in tabloids for such stories. And they sell such stories for money.

The Tabloid Truth documentary from 1994 talks about how much tabloid money the Quindoys tried to make of these stories and how discredited they are. The part is from about 26:00:

[video=youtube;-ASaOPZnmm8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-ASaOPZnmm8[/video]

Dimond in her article about James did cite one of the Quindoy's story:

"An estate manager was quoted in one court submission saying that he saw Jackson standing in the Jacuzzi with his hands, “down the front of Jimmy’s underpants and was manipulating the boy’s genitalia.”

This is from the prosecution's motion from December 2004 in which they ask for the introduction of "1108 evidence":

29au1xt.jpg

However eventually even this prosecution with a very low standard for credibility declined to introduce testimony from the Quindoys. How do we know? Well, we know because when the introduction of "prior bad acts" testimony was discussed in Court on March 28 they didn't even mention the Quindoys. Instead regarding Jimmy Safechuck they only intended to introduce testimony from Jolie Levine and Mary Coller. The Judge did not allow that testimony because these women did not claim to have seen anything inappropriate their testimony would have only been about the alleged "grooming" of these boys (buying gifts etc.) But interestingly the prosecution declined to use this more salacious testimony by the Quindoys. You can guess why... probably not even they found them credible. Just like the journalists in the above video express their doubt about their credibility too.

In 1993, the Quindoys’ own nephew, Glen Veneracion, a law student at the time, came forward to say his aunt and uncle were opportunists:

"I just feel bad that this is happening. I'm ashamed. I'm ashamed to be related to these people. I'm ashamed for the people in our country. It's an embarrassment It really is."

[…]

"What disturbs me the most out of all of this is that they waited so long. Why did it take them three years to come up with these allegations? That's what really is disturbing. If this was true, they should have come out with it a long time ago instead of jumping on the bandwagon. They never said that Michael was a pedophile, they never said that Michael was gay, so I don't know where this is coming from. I find it shocking. It's very disturbing to me."

So these are the type of "witnesses" they will probably use.

Last edited:

It would be a sad state of affairs if they are not.

In an ideal world there would be no need for any trial thread we could just appreciate Michael as a wonderful human being and chat about his art, sadly that isn't the world we live in and Michael is as plaqued in death by lawsuits as he was in life. As that is the case I have greatly appreciated the threads and your imput plus huge man hours in trying to help us understand them.

I am sure I speak for everyone when I say we appreciate every member of staff here (past and present) and are grateful for the time they volunteer to keep this forum going.

Does anyone have any ideas how likely it is that this will be allowed to go forward?

I certainly can't see how the judge will go around the specific provisions for filing a late credit claim . He may very well not allow them to file it even if he wanted to , provided that Chucky does not claim he had no idea MJ died and had an estate until he heard about Wade's allegations.

On the other hand, the civil lawsuit , Chucky wont be able to benefit financially from it as he was not employed by any of MJ's companies, so he can't ask for any monetary compensation from them. So his only chance is the late credit claim .

The law firm will use him as another so called victim to win the civil lawsuit for Wad but he would end up with nothing. I doubt they told him that when they convinced him he is on his way to become a millionaire.

Their chances in getting the credit claim filed are VERY slim, thus Chucky chances of making any money are very slim too. They are counting on the civil lawsuit which won't help him get anything. The stupid guy does not know Wade's lawyers are only using him to win money while he would end up with nothing literally.

I do feel they are using him for Wade, but I think they might have made a deal with him according to which if Wade gets money awarded to him then Jimmy will get a percentage of that if his own claim does not go through.

I was thinking this may likely be nothing, but he does look JUST like Safechuck!

I passed on the tweet and the twitter to the MJ Onlineteam.

Let's not spread it around though - haters will try and harass him. Please keep info like this here or only between each other and not mass tweet/mass post things around.

I wonder if Safechuck could try and sue Pepsi!

I don't see how it could be allowed either. The decision was due to be made in May, but it got put off calender perhaps because of this new addition. I wonder when the decision to allow it/disallow it has been moved on to now. Will adding the extra claim mean it'll go back to taking MONTHS for it be decided on again? Will they have to question Safechuck over how he needs to claim he had no idea the estate existed or not?

I want it to get chucked so they get the sign that turning on MJ is not profitable.

Last edited:
Back