[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: [Discussion] Wade Robson files claim of sexual abuse against MJ-Estate

I wonder if these prosecutors stay so close with their every client or what is so special to them about the Arvizos? I think we all suspect what is it...
rolleyes2.gif

The prosecutors always emphasize that the Arvizos never asked for money, never filed a civil lawsuit, never sold their story as if that in itself makes their ridiculous story somehow credible. That argument is also a fallacy, because from prosecution documents we know that they did ask for victims' compensation as soon as they met the prosecutors and I'm sure they found ways to "compensate" them while upholding the public facade that this family didn't do it for money, like the rest of them.

For example, we know that before their allegations Louise Palanker donated money to them and I'm sure that went on after the trial as well (now together with her husband prosecutor Ron Zonen). I think it's very important to these prosecutors to somehow uphold this image of this family that they "never asked for money". That's what they try to base their "credibility" on, when in reality their story just falls apart under scrutiny. Even many haters acknowlege that this family wasn't credible. They usually use Jordan to hate on MJ, but about the Arvizos even haters know they were ridiculous. So to uphold this "never asked for money" image of the Arvizos it was important to the prosecutors to make sure they never sell stories to the media for money and that they never file a civil lawsuit. (In reality, they first went to a civil lawyer - the same as whom the Chandlers used, Larry Feldman.) So I'm pretty sure they found ways to give them benefits in other ways, to compensate them for not being able to sell stories to the media and to convince them not to file a civil lawsuit against MJ.

The fact Star goes to a military school, Gavin is learning to be a lawyer (maybe prosecutor?) - I think all those things came to the Arvizos from these prosecutors, possibly even financing them. Of course, they can pretend that they just felt so sorry for this family and that they "did not get their justice" that they felt the need to support them, but deep down they all know why they support them: to make sure they do not make any steps that will harm the image of these prosecutors. Either by admitting that they lied, or by selling stories to tabloids, filing civil lawsuits against MJ - which would blow this favourite argument of the prosecutors that they "never asked for money".

And the Arvizos certainly knew that winning a civil trial was iffy - and especially after being so badly beaten up in the criminal their chances were slim, so they better stick with accepting smaller but more certain benefits from the prosecutors in the form of smaller financial supports, jobs, schoolings etc.

Last edited:

The Mother had gone to see a civil lawyer to talk aboutsuing Michael and getting settlement seven months before she met him. Tom Sneddon knew this but did not care all he was looking for was someone to accuse Michael that's it. You notice who is missing in these PICS wehave seen of Gavin and Star since the trail? His Mother, his sister and his step farther. Perhaps they were at his wedding and we just missed them. Perhaps they were blown of fby Zonen and the rest of them because no really cares about them. Maybe they blame the mother for costing them the case who knows. But I agree with you respect when you say that someone either Dimond or Zonen is paying them o rhelping them out big time, because I have never in my life heard of a assistant district attorney and a so called unbiased reporter spending go much time and being so personally connected topeople like this. As, I have said before you need to keep an eye on them because if they piss them off who knows what they will do or say

You notice who is missing in these PICS wehave seen of Gavin and Star since the trail? His Mother, his sister and his step farther. Perhaps they were at his wedding and we just missed them.

The mother as at Gavin's wedding. I have seen a pic of her holding a speech.

Oh OK they were all there when TWYMMF came on.

The Mother had gone to see a civil lawyer to talk aboutsuing Michael and getting settlement seven months before she met him. Tom Sneddon knew this but did not care all he was looking for was someone to accuse Michael that's it. You notice who is missing in these PICS wehave seen of Gavin and Star since the trail? His Mother, his sister and his step farther. Perhaps they were at his wedding and we just missed them. Perhaps they were blown of fby Zonen and the rest of them because no really cares about them. Maybe they blame the mother for costing them the case who knows. But I agree with you respect when you say that someone either Dimond or Zonen is paying them o rhelping them out big time, because I have never in my life heard of a assistant district attorney and a so called unbiased reporter spending go much time and being so personally connected topeople like this. As, I have said before you need to keep an eye on them because if they piss them off who knows what they will do or say
Exactly.

Will the family allow to be leeched of by those scumbags just for the sake of not being rat on in the media or police!? Quite disgusting indeed! :puke: I'd love to see them crack because they were fed up with Zonen & co. though...

Is it true that we won't hear anything on this until October? I've been confused by some of the different hearing dates, etc. Back in 93 I said I found it pathetic that the justice system hadn't caught up with the new technology of television and tabloid television shows-because by the time anything goes to court, the person's reputation is ruined no matter what.
And these days, even more so-with the lightning speed of the internet, your life and career are wrecked (see poor Kevin Clash of Elmo fame and now Bryan Singer) all while waiting on a justice system that moves slower than a snail. Maybe they're constantly doing motions in the court or whatever, but it just seems to drag on and on and I really expected a speedy dismissal from the get go. It's been over a year already.

I have always felt that the prosecution team and the pro-prosecution people like Dimond, Grace and all of the others were giving money to the liar, Gavin Arvizio, and his lying family. They are STILL supporting these people financially, IMO. Let's not forget that this family are not only liars, they are also scammers and fraud artists. The Arvizz liars will turn on the Sneddon, Dimond and the others if they ever stop giving them money.

Jamie Masada (owner of The Laugh Factory) was also funding the Arvizo's, even going as far as holding a press conference (early '04) telling everyone how he had just visited with Gavin and how poor the family was and that Gavin was clutching a bible and had to sleep on a dirty floor and he was very sick again and might need another transplant. At the press conference MJ's defense team served Jamie with a subpoena in front of everyone, it was a LoL moment. Anyways, a day or 2 later pics of Gavin looking healthy at some military camp came out and he was jumping like a 10 foot fence. It just showed how Jamie was completely full of shit and was lying for these scumbags.

Jamie Masada (owner of The Laugh Factory) was also funding the Arvizo's, even going as far as holding a press conference (early '04) telling everyone how he had just visited with Gavin and how poor the family was and that Gavin was clutching a bible and had to sleep on a dirty floor and he was very sick again and might need another transplant. At the press conference MJ's defense team served Jamie with a subpoena in front of everyone, it was a LoL moment. Anyways, a day or 2 later pics of Gavin looking healthy at some military camp came out and he was jumping like a 10 foot fence. It just showed how Jamie was completely full of shit and was lying for these scumbags.

Even Louise Palanker called Jamie Masada a pathological liar once. When one pathological liar calls out another is always ironic. Though I can imagine that the Arvizos put on an act for him. They always invited people to their one-room apartmant acting like they are so poor, when in reality they had another, a lot more comfortable apartmant. Not to mention the fact that Jay Jackson was a major who earned good money. Not to mention the settlement money the Arvizos got from the JC Penney settlement.

Justthefacts;4029011 said:
The Mother had gone to see a civil lawyer to talk aboutsuing Michael and getting settlement seven months before she met him. Tom Sneddon knew this but did not care all he was looking for was someone to accuse Michael that's it.

Can you please give more details about this? I read it years ago, but never could find any detailed info. Does Mez ever mention anything about it? I don´t think this alleged visit to a civil lawyer before she met MJ was an issue discussed in the 2005 trial.

Thanks in advance.

I didn't know about these allegations...but it's interesting to see that people can change their minds. It looks as though (in this case) a defamation lawsuit helped. It's really sad that a defamation suit can't be applied to Wade and James

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Woman recants Conor Oberst rape story: 'I made up those lies'
By Alan Duke, CNN
July 15, 2014 -
(CNN) -- A woman who accused Bright Eyes singer Conor Oberst of raping her when she was a teenager a decade ago now says she made the story up.

Joan Faircloth sent a notarized statement to Oberst's lawyer Monday recanting what she wrote online starting last December.

"The statements I made and repeated online and elsewhere over the past six months accusing Conor Oberst of raping me are 100% false," the Durham, North Carolina, woman wrote. "I made up those lies about him to get attention while I was going through a difficult period in my life and trying to cope with my son's illness."

The allegations were "republished by countless media outlets around the world, thus further perpetuating the untrue depiction of Oberst as a rapist," said a defamation lawsuit filed by Oberst against Faircloth in February. "To add insult to injury, certain media outlets published stories in which Faircloth's defamatory false statements were characterized as true, and in which Oberst's fans were actually encouraged to stop supporting his musical career."

Court records show that Faircloth never responded to Oberst's lawsuit, which called her a "pathological liar" and asked for at least $1 million in damages. A judge issued a default judgment in Oberst's favor earlier this month.

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/07/14/showbiz/conor-oberst-rape-recanted/index.html?hpt=us_c2

I often wonder if there will be day all those scumbags come clean like it happened with that woman ^^... :sigh:

Yeah they should act like grown men and admit fabricating these lies.

I didn't know about these allegations...but it's interesting to see that people can change their minds. It looks as though (in this case) a defamation lawsuit helped. It's really sad that a defamation suit can't be applied to Wade and James

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Woman recants Conor Oberst rape story: 'I made up those lies'
By Alan Duke, CNN
July 15, 2014 -
(CNN) -- A woman who accused Bright Eyes singer Conor Oberst of raping her when she was a teenager a decade ago now says she made the story up.

Joan Faircloth sent a notarized statement to Oberst's lawyer Monday recanting what she wrote online starting last December.

"The statements I made and repeated online and elsewhere over the past six months accusing Conor Oberst of raping me are 100% false," the Durham, North Carolina, woman wrote. "I made up those lies about him to get attention while I was going through a difficult period in my life and trying to cope with my son's illness."

The allegations were "republished by countless media outlets around the world, thus further perpetuating the untrue depiction of Oberst as a rapist," said a defamation lawsuit filed by Oberst against Faircloth in February. "To add insult to injury, certain media outlets published stories in which Faircloth's defamatory false statements were characterized as true, and in which Oberst's fans were actually encouraged to stop supporting his musical career."

Court records show that Faircloth never responded to Oberst's lawsuit, which called her a "pathological liar" and asked for at least $1 million in damages. A judge issued a default judgment in Oberst's favor earlier this month.

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/07/14/showbiz/conor-oberst-rape-recanted/index.html?hpt=us_c2

It seems though that her motives to lie weren't financial. She says she did it for attention. I guess money is a lot stronger motivation to keep up the lies.

And when Michael tried to sue, look what happened: ie. his extortion lawsuit against Evan. Authorities simply did not do anything about it, because they were so prejudiced against MJ and did not care about the truth. So what can you do when law enforcement is so incredibly biased against you and does not treat the case in a fair way at all? The joke is that when you read Ray Chandler's book, he basically admits the extortion. But I guess such a clear case of extortion was not enough for these prejudiced proseutors to take MJ's complaint seriously. (No wonder when you know that LA Deputy DA, Lauren Weis and Evan's lawyer in the extortion lawsuit, Richard Hirsch are described as good friends in Ray's book...)The whole thing was just so extremely corrupt and so extremely unfair to Michael.

Thanks for reminding me respect Michael tried to sue Evan and he was blatantly ignored by the LA depute. Is it worthwhile reading "Ray's book" since it had Evan's account? Therefore his twisted point of view.

Will the witch hunt ever end?

Thanks for reminding me respect Michael tried to sue Evan and he was blatantly ignored by the LA depute. Is it worthwhile reading "Ray's book" since it had Evan's account? Therefore his twisted point of view.

I personally would like to get a copy of it, from what people who have read it have said, Ray and Evan were so arrogant that they put a lot of things in there that are actually exculpatory for Michael. Plus, if you have the book it's harder for people to accuse you of not looking at both sides of the story so I think that's an advantage too.

Edit: I just bought the book on eBay for AU $13.95, pretty cheap (just like the people who wrote it). The person selling it believes what's written in it which is sad, I'll bet they never looked into this other than reading this book, most people don't because they're sheep. I'll be able to take my own pictures of what's in the book if I'm educating people (or debating them), proving Evan and Ray to be liars by their own words is a strong defense. I do feel a bit dirty having paid anything for this book at all, but now I'll just have more evidence in my possession of their bullshit which can only be a plus.

Last edited:

Oh crap, I wanted to be cheap and downloading it on PDF but I didn't find it, DAMN IT! :rant:

You've got a point using their words against the Chandlers or haters trying to discredit fans accusing us of being biased.

Edit: I just bought the book on eBay for AU $13.95, pretty cheap (just like the people who wrote it). The person selling it believes what's written in it which is sad, I'll bet they never looked into this other than reading this book, most people don't because they're sheep. I'll be able to take my own pictures of what's in the book if I'm educating people (or debating them), proving Evan and Ray to be liars by their own words is a strong defense. I do feel a bit dirty having paid anything for this book at all, but now I'll just have more evidence in my possession of their bullshit which can only be a plus.

To me it's amazing that someone can read this book and it does not raise any red flags for them. I mean they basically admit it was all about the money to them, for god's sake! Among all the other shady things Evan does throughout the book. Like drugging up Michael. What was that about? Or how can one read the account of Jordan's alleged confession and not realize what a BS that is from several aspects. They basically admit that Jordan was threatened and blackmailed into that "confession" by his father who first had the preconcieved idea that MJ molested Jordan and accepted nothing but confirmation from Jordan as "the truth".

See:

http://michaeljacksonallegations.com/the-chandlers-monetary-demands/

http://michaeljacksonallegations.com/how-did-the-allegations-of-the-chandlers-emerge/

People apparently do not have one ounce of critical thinking these days. Evan's weak explanations for his BS behavior are accepted as fact by this person, I guess.

I did not read this book, because it's so great. Obviously it's full of lies and reading a book by one of MJ's enemies is not for the faint hearted fans. There's a lot of lies and trashing of MJ in it. But if you want to address an allegation you have to know what you are addressing, what the allegations are in the first place. And yes, they tell on themselves many times. Mez too said that he used the book to prepare for the Chandlers. People think the Chandler case was strong, but they only think so because it never went to court. Based on their story in the book this family would have got ripped apart in a court by just as easily as the Arvizos were. No wonder they did not want to testify.

What I realized that haters do not really use this book much as a source. It should be their Bible but it isn't. No wonder.

@Snow White luvs Peter Pan and @MJresearcher, I'm sending you a PM soon.

ETA: Snow White, I could not send you the PM, because you disabled the possibility of sending you PMs.

Last edited:

To me it's amazing that someone can read this book and it does not raise any red flags for them. I mean they basically admit it was all about the money to them, for god's sake! Among all the other shady things Evan does throughout the book. Like drugging up Michael. What was that about? Or how can one read the account of Jordan's alleged confession and not realize what a BS that is from several aspects. They basically admit that Jordan was threatened and blackmailed into that "confession" by his father who first had the preconcieved idea that MJ molested Jordan and accepted nothing but confirmation from Jordan as "the truth".

See:

http://michaeljacksonallegations.com/the-chandlers-monetary-demands/

http://michaeljacksonallegations.com/how-did-the-allegations-of-the-chandlers-emerge/

People apparently do not have one ounce of critical thinking these days. Evan's weak explanations for his BS behavior are accepted as fact by this person, I guess.

I did not read this book, because it's so great. Obviously it's full of lies and reading a book by one of MJ's enemies is not for the faint hearted fans. There's a lot of lies and trashing of MJ in it. But if you want to address an allegation you have to know what you are addressing, what the allegations are in the first place. And yes, they tell on themselves many times. Mez too said that he used the book to prepare for the Chandlers. People think the Chandler case was strong, but they only think so because it never went to court. Based on their story in the book this family would have got ripped apart in a court by just as easily as the Arvizos were. No wonder they did not want to testify.

What I realized that haters do not really use this book much as a source. It should be their Bible but it isn't. No wonder.

Exactly!!! Although I haven't read the entire book I know some of what's in it from people who have and I can't understand how people can brush over Evan admitting to manipulating his own son and admitting he was after money. Sounds to me like the person reading it already had a bias and blinded themselves to everything they read which showed there were many things horribly wrong. When a person hears something contrary to what they think/want to be true it brings discomfort and the best way to get rid of it is to make excuses or disregard the information.

I totally agree that many people don't have good critical thinking skills, I wish everyone was properly educated about critical thinking and logical fallacies. Before I learned about it I'd used fallacies but hadn't realised why the logic was flawed and I suspect many other people don't realise either. A lot of them certainly don't like being told about it that's for sure. Chandler's book would play heavily on people's ignorance of how law works too, it's easy to convince people of a premise when they're overall knowledge of the matter is lacking and that's yet another reason why I despise these people so much. They're making fools out of people and laughing all the way to the bank.

Who runs the crappy MJfacts.info? I have my fair share of experience with haters online and they would mention that website. Unfortunately, that is where I could get the court transcripts.

Who runs the crappy MJfacts.info? I have my fair share of experience with haters online and they would mention that website. Unfortunately, that is where I could get the court transcripts.

That's because that's a hater website. Of course haters and uniformed people who are easily misled with the cherry-picked, out of context info on that site will use it as their reference.

You can also download the transcripts from here. Fully, unedited: http://michaeljacksonallegations.com/full-court-transcripts-of-michael-jacksons-2005-trial/

respect77, I received your pm. I'll download the book later, thank you. MJresearcher, I hope you can ask a money refund if you would. I won't feel guilty for being cheap on this one, I didn't want to give my money to a low-life vulture!

MJresearcher, I hope you can ask a money refund if you would. I won't feel guilty for being cheap on this one, I didn't want to give my money to a low-life vulture!

I got the book from eBay, it's at least second hand so my money isn't going to Ray Chandler. That's why I went to eBay, I sure as hell wasn't going to buy a new copy. :)

Seriously, I will never read this bullshit trash book. We already know that Ray and Evan Chandler are full of $#@^. I don't need to read their book to tell me that. It would be great if the book would be returned to the person who sold it on Ebay with a note saying," This book is $#@% and anyone with a brain would know NOT to believe this lying scum-Ray Chandler and his equally lying piece of trash brother-Evan Chandler." Can you imagine the effect this would have on the idiot(who believed this BS) who sold this book on Ebay?

Last edited:

Probably wouldn't have any effect, if the person who sold it didn't see all the problems with what it says they probably aren't capable of understanding anything about it, it's almost like they read it with their eyes closed and their brain on autopilot. It sounds to me like they have the IQ of a potato. We know Evan and Ray are full of shit but a lot of people don't unfortunately. At least now I'll be able to show the people I know how full of crap they were using their own words. Ironically, much of what the accusers and prosecutors say kills the case.

New information about the case:

[h=2] Robson v. Estate Case Updates[/h] <dl class="article-info"><dd class="category-name"> Category: Robson v. Estate </dd><dd class="published"> Published: Tuesday, 22 July 2014 19:03 </dd><dd class="hits"> Hits: 341 </dd></dl>

As you might know Robson has two cases against MJ Estate, one of them is a creditor&#8217;s claim filed at probate court and second one is a civil case. Below includes updates and information about both cases.
Probate case: Robson is asking to be allowed to file a late creditor claim (9103 motion). Estate opposed to it. Summary judgment motion is pending. Estate says if late filing of creditor claim is granted, they would likely deny the creditor&#8217;s claim and Robson said if that&#8217;s the case he would add Executors as Doe 4 and Doe 5 in his civil trial. It&#8217;s stated that the 9103 petition will be tried in court in February 2015.
Civil case: Estate has filed two demurrers (dismissal request stating there&#8217;s no legal basis for a lawsuit); both are pending with a hearing set for October 2014. Executors may file additional demurrers.
There is a scheduling issue in regards to the trial. Robson proposed the trial to start at June 2015. Estate objects to it and states it&#8217;s too early to set a trial date based on the following:

• Probate late filing petition (9103) isn&#8217;t being tried until February 2015. Assuming late filing of creditor&#8217;s claim is denied (either by court or Estate) and Estate is added to the civil trial between February and June (2015) they won&#8217;t have enough time to respond to complaint, file demurrer, file motions, take discovery, respond to discovery and find experts.
  • Estate is also opposing to possibly dividing the case and trying defendants separately.
Robson has served several hundred interrogatories (over the limit of 35) and these requests are subject to protective order. Estate states most interrogatories are about MJ&#8217;s alleged personal and private conduct and they have no information. Robson lawyers refuse Estate&#8217;s request to meet and confer about interrogatories.
Below : One of Weitzman's comments about Robson that could be found in the documents
weitzman1.jpg

DOE 1 (MJ) Demurrer:
As reported previously by media, Estate has filed a demurrer to dismiss MJ as Doe 1 defendant on the civil case simply arguing Doe1 / MJ is deceased and no court has jurisdiction to have a case or have power to enter judgment against him. Simply put court has no jurisdiction over a deceased person.
demurrer1.jpg

Corporate defendants Demurrer:
MJJ Productions and MJJ Ventures have been added as Doe 2 and Doe 3 defendants to Robson&#8217;s complaint and the only claim against these corporate entities is childhood abuse. Robson claimed these corporate entities are liable for the alleged abuse of Robson by MJ.
Estate states :

• Corporate entities aren&#8217;t persons and they cannot engage in childhood abuse. Such abuse claims can only be made against natural persons and not entities.
  • Any claims about corporate entities cannot be filed after plaintiff&#8217;s 26[SUP]th[/SUP] birthday. (Wade was 30 when he filed the lawsuit)
  • The only exception to the above rule is when corporate entities have special relationship with the perpetrator, had control and could have prevented the abuse. It requires the corporate entities to know or had reason to know there was an unlawful sexual conduct by their employee, agent, representative and failed to take reasonable safeguards from preventing it. Estate states Robson&#8217;s own claim argues the opposite, Robson's complaint states that the corporate defendants were controlled by MJ and thefore Estate argues corporate entities had no ability to control their owner (MJ).
demurrer2.jpg

Robson Motion to compel about Subpoena&#8217;s related to 2005 trial.
In the civil trial the main issue seems to be about information from Neverland Search. Robson has asked law enforcement to give him any information they have found during Neverland raid. Estate has opposed to that. In Estate&#8217;s emails they also mention MJ&#8217;s kids were residents at Neverland Ranch during 2005 search and they (their legal guardians) should been served notices as well and given chance to respond.
This document also tells us

• Robson served 36 subpoenas to get witness statements from 2005 trial and 11 from 1993 investigation.
  • Estate has been trying to block ALL of Robson&#8217;s discovery requests in both probate and civil case. In probate case Estate filed a motion to quash and Robson objected. It&#8217;s still pending.
  • Estate stated Robson did not serve notice to all the parties in the criminal investigation.
Hearings for both demurrer and motion to compel are set for October 2014.
A comment about Robson supporters reporting to the developments
Some Wade Robson supporters have recently been reporting brief updates from this case focusing only on a part of a single document and ignoring all the rest of the documents. It&#8217;s no surprise that these people conveniently do not mention Estate&#8217;s two demurrer requests.
The document Robson supporters refer to is a &#8220;case management statement&#8221; which both parties need to complete. This document helps the court to see where each party stands and to plan for the future. In the case management statement Estate has checked the box for ADR (alternative dispute resolution) which includes mediation, settlement, arbitration etc.
Robson supporters claim &#8220;Estate has said they are happy to have a settlement conference over the civil claim, however Wade has asked for a jury trial&#8221;
This statement is wrong in many aspects. First of all Estate hasn&#8217;t said they are &#8220;happy&#8221;, well they haven&#8217;t really &#8220;said&#8221; anything in regard to their emotional state, they merely put a check mark to some alternative dispute resolutions which the document clearly labels as &#8220;willing to participate&#8221;. The document continued on to say no mediation or settlement has happened or even scheduled. (Note: To save time and resources courts actively encourage alternative resolution methods. However this doesn&#8217;t mean such methods will be used or even used will come to a conclusion of the matter at hand.)
Secondly Estate also requested a jury trial (see item 5) and furthermore estimated a trial date of 7 to 14 days (see item 7) so it&#8217;s quite self-serving for these Robson supporters to act like Robson is the only party that asked for a jury trial. It simply isn&#8217;t the truth.
wadejury.jpg

Estate isn&#8217;t walking around &#8220;happy&#8221; to talk settlement, to the contrary on both probate and civil trial filing summary judgments and demurrers to dismiss Robson&#8217;s claims and objecting any and all requests by Robson.

http://www.dailymichael.com/lawsuits/robson-v-estate/276-robson-v-estate-case-updates

Last edited:
Back