[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: [Discussion] Wade Robson / James Safechuck file claim of sexual abuse against MJ-Estate

My guess once he lose all hope , he will commit suicide. He does not seem stable and the financial burden will be too much for him, no money , no job and no settlement with an ego as his , it is a matter of time.

Re: [Discussion] Wade Robson / James Safechuck file claim of sexual abuse against MJ-Estate

the stupid haters are devastated . They want him to start his public campaign to smear MJ in the media. It is never about justice, all they care about is how much they can hurt MJ and his family. They did say they want to hurt his family, wow.

Yes, I noticed that when someone posted some hater tweets here recently that they were attacking Taj Jackson on Twitter and said things how the money train will end soon because MJ's reputation will be in ruins soon bla-bla-bla. That's what this is all about to these people. They could not care less about Robson or Safechuck (and much less about THE Truth). They are just means to them in their hate and destroy MJ campaign. Not that Robson or Safechuck would care, because they too are users, so this alliance of fraudsters and useful idiots is just a case of lowlives sticking together.

And I am sure the media tour will come when the case is dismissed totally, but until then Robson will need to keep his mouth shut in the media more or less. Altough maybe there will be some hightened media activity in the coming days due to the ruling. Some RadarOnline article about the "injustice" of statutes of limitations or some demagogue crap like that.

they even wish that since Safe**** is mentally ****ed up this would give him a chance with the judge as they admitted there was not too much Wade could provide to support his claims that MJ threatened him lol

On the page they created to support him on facebook.

did they say this most recently? or they always wanted to hurt his family?

they even wish that since Safe**** is mentally ****ed up this would give him a chance with the judge as they admitted there was not too much Wade could provide to support his claims that MJ threatened him lol

Even if the Judge accepted that Safechuck was crippled by MJ's alleged mental manipulation until he saw Robson on TV he still would not be within statutes of limitations. Even after he contacted Robson's lawyers in October 2013 they still did not file within 60 days, but waited another 7 months to file. Surely at the very least after he contacted Robson's lawyers he would be informed about all "facts" giving rise to his claim and the administration of the Estate by his lawyers.

I know they are trying to abolish that 60 days limit by going for equitable estoppel but I cannot see why that 60 days limit should be lifted for him when PC 9103 gave him enough opportunities to file within statutory limits and it's only his and/or his lawyers fault that he did not. (I actually have a suspicion they even did it on purpose because maybe they do not really want to go to trial with this, they just try to pressure the Estate into a settlement. I have this suspicion because his lawyers knew about the 60 days deadline and they still did not even try to stay within it. It seemed more important to them to file his lawsuit to interfere with the release of Xscape.)

Last edited:

respect said they did it before to Taj.

It has never been about the accusers or the truth, we all know that. When you go to read TMZ site for example you find 1, 2 and 3 dedicated persons with degrading profiles pictures of MJ commenting on every post remotely related to MJ and being very aggressive , the exact same people for YEARS are still dedicated to this cause . They are unstable people really.

Even if the Judge accepted that Safechuck was crippled by MJ's alleged mental manipulation until he saw Robson on TV he still would not be within statutes of limitations. Even after he contacted Robson's lawyers in October 2013 they still did not file within 60 days, but waited another 7 months to file. Surely at the very least after he contacted Robson's lawyers he would be informed about all "facts" giving rise to his claim and the administration of the Estate.

I know he has no chance.

No RadarOnline article or hater tweet is going to ruin this for us! This is a good day guys, even though it's not over, we're one step closer. I hope Wade is wide awake having a serious fake cry over this as we speak and he and his family will have the crappiest weekend! It's THEM who should be nervous.

Finally.........................

beatit.gif

those dreams of becoming a multimillionaire have just vanished with any possibility of being accepted in the biz industry ever again. Sweet justice

the stupid haters are devastated . They want him to start his public campaign to smear MJ in the media. It is never about justice, all they care about is how much they can hurt MJ and his family. They did say they want to hurt his family, wow.

Why you read that sort of garbage?
Doesn't the bolded bit tell you how mentally ill those people are?
Who in their right mind would want to hurt kids who has nothing to do with anything and are innocent party in all this?

Sick people.

BTW, in Safechuck's case things like what he claims about being afraid of MJ fans as a reason for not filing earlier - well, that is not a reason for equitable estoppel. Equitable estoppel stems from something the defendant allegedly did, not outside circumstances like fans.

His claim is that MJ's alleged conduct was that he threatened him by saying if it would come out his life "would be over". He never specifies what that meant and in what ways he believed his life "would be over" before being able to file his lawsuit, so the whole thing is very murky. He also never specifies how an MJ who's been dead for years would be able to make his life be "over" from the grave. Alleged fears of publicity and fans is NOT something that MJ allegedly did to him, it's an outside circumstance.

Can the title of this thread be updated?

BTW, in Safechuck's case things like what he claims about being afraid of MJ fans as a reason for not filing earlier - well, that is not a reason for equitable estoppel. Equitable estoppel stems from something the defendant allegedly did, not outside circumstances like fans.

His claim is that MJ's alleged conduct was that he threatened him by saying if it would come out his life "would be over". He never specifies what that meant and in what ways he believed his life "would be over" before being able to file his lawsuit, so the whole thing is very murky. He also never specifies how an MJ who's been dead for years would be able to make his life be "over" from the grave. Alleged fears of publicity and fans is NOT something that MJ allegedly did to him, it's an outside circumstance.

I don't see how the judge would allow Safechuck's claim now that an almost identical one was dismissed.
the only difference is that after Safechuck was caught in a a contradiction and they realized that e. estoppel has no chance unless they claim some ungoing control and threats
they came up with this ridiculous he told me over and over and over and over again that my life would be over.
But even that stopped in 2005, according to his story, and certainly would have stopped after MJ died so what prevented him from filing his claim earlier?

It's all bullshit. He simply didn't even think about suing MJ until he got the idea from Robson.
He just couldn't resist. Hey, I knew MJ I was in Neverland I travelled with him I was named a victim by the prosecution I have these Quindoys saying stuff about him
everyone would believe him since most already believe MJ is guilty the media would be on my side I just have to come up with something really ugly and outrageous and can become millionaire without working.

Does anyone know what would be in Safechuck's lawsuit?
Who would he sue? He cannot sue the companies ,they had nothing to do with him.

Attorney Howard Weitzman, on behalf of the Jackson estate, today hailed Beckloff’s ruling.

“The court’s dismissal of Wade Robson’s claim against the estate of Michael Jackson confirms that his lawsuit was inappropriately filed,” Weitzman said. “Mr. Robson testified under oath in a courtroom that Michael never did anything improper with him. The estate believes his testimony was honest when his sole motivation was ‘to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.”‘

I was hoping they release more strongly worded statement and tell the world Wade is fu...ing liar, but it actually is there in the statement:D

Now TMezz and WW can stop speculating about settlement.

Great news! Yesssss

Well, this liar has his 'just desserts'. Wade has really 'painted himself into a corner' with his lies. For the rest of his life, he will polarise everyone he meets - it is unlikely that anyone will be unaware of his 2005 trial testimony and his bogus claim against the Estate and against MJ companies. Going by his latest Hawaii training video, child abuse is not only part of his fictitious personal life, but also now a theme in his career, so every day he will have to face his own lies and their repercussions, whilst pretending to support others altruisticaly. He rolled the dice and he lost. Now he has to live with the repercussions forevermore. It is the very least he deserves, after putting Michael's family through so much unnecessary pain.

Does anyone know what would be in Safechuck's lawsuit?
Who would he sue? He cannot sue the companies ,they had nothing to do with him.

Actually in his latest declaration Safechuck called MJ's companies Does 2 and 3 so it seems to me he too is trying to sue the companies as well. Possibly why he mentioned being an intern for Earth Song. I guess that will be his basis to somehow try to involve the companies.

x4rql0.jpg

Which would all be BS of course because this would be after he claims the abuse stopped, so if it does not make sense to hold the companies responsible in Robson's case then it makes even less sense in Safechuck's. But I did pick up on this thing that his declaration calls MJ's companies Does 2 and 3. Which means that there is or he is anticipating some sort of litigation against them as well.

Well, this liar has his 'just desserts'. Wade has really 'painted himself into a corner' with his lies. For the rest of his life, he will polarise everyone he meets - it is unlikely that anyone will be unaware of his 2005 trial testimony and his bogus claim against the Estate and against MJ companies. Going by his latest Hawaii training video, child abuse is not only part of his fictitious personal life, but also now a theme in his career, so every day he will have to face his own lies and their repercussions, whilst pretending to support others altruisticaly. He rolled the dice and he lost. Now he has to live with the repercussions forevermore. It is the very least he deserves, after putting Michael's family through so much unnecessary pain.

So true. He has to keep up with his fake work and concern about victims of abuse for the rest of his life, or I wonder if he is going to drop it as it doesn't bring any money to his pockets.

On different note, Radar headline is pathetic. I did google search and only Radar couldn't resist of putting "rape case" in their title.
Luckily most of the media bought AP Anthony McCartney's article, which was fair and accurate.

Yayyyy whoo hoooo !!!
Finally his ass got thrown out of court :p

As for his lawyers statement that they will prove mj is a molester through civil suit ....bwhahahaha are they dislusional or what?!
A civil suit is bout money not "proving allegations" :lmao:

So true. He has to keep up with his fake work and concern about victims of abuse for the rest of his life, or I wonder if he is going to drop it as it doesn't bring any money to his pockets.

I think it would be very hard for him to turn around again and get out of these web of lies he turned his life into. Just think about it: in Hawaii he's telling all these people, his new friends, the advocate groups against child abuse that he is using, that he is a victim. So how is he going to say: "sorry guys, I lied and I was just trying to use you to get rich on the back of real victims of child abuse"? He'd lose everyone who now believe him to be a good person.

He will forever have to live with this lie about which inside he knows damn well is a lie. He will also have to live with the fact that all the people who consider him a friend do not really like the real him but a fake persona he created. If they knew the truth about him they would be disgusted. Robson is fake and his new life, his new friendships, his new connections are all built on a LIE. He will never be able to live his life as a genuine person.

He will forever have to live with this lie about which inside he knows damn well is a lie. He will also have to live with the fact that all the people who consider him a friend do not really like the real him but a fake persona he created. If they knew the truth about him they would be disgusted. Robson is fake and his new life is built on a LIE.

Good luck handling all that with his mental baggage.

Shouldn't he get sued? Because he admits that he lied during the '05 trials. He should go in jail.

Shouldn't he get sued? Because he admits that he lied during the '05 trials. He should go in jail.

Well, the Estate's stance (and our stance) is NOT that he lied in 2005, but that he is lying now.

Which would all be BS of course because this would be after he claims the abuse stopped, so if it does not make sense to hold the companies responsible in Robson's case then it makes even less sense in Safechuck's. But I did pick up on this thing that his declaration calls MJ's companies Does 2 and 3. Which means that there is or he is anticipating some sort of litigation against them as well.

Yeah but what would be the cause of action? His companies had nothing to do with him before 1995.

Yeah but what would be the cause of action? His companies had nothing to do with him before 1995.

I have no idea. I just noticed that the companies are called DOES 2 and 3 in his declaration, so I guess he is trying to involve them, but I can't see how he would be able to claim anything viable about them.

Intern/shadow director LOL. That's little richboy speak for 'I know someone important so I got to hang around the set and act important to myself' haha.

Anyway aye, I woke up to the news through my Facebook feed with the Hollywood Reporter suggesting that this ruling may not have been correct. Still, I get the important part and I'm pleasantly surprised to be frank.

Although this is a victory, it is a bittersweet one. Every single time there's a fresh accuser there is damage done to Michael's name. There's no getting away from that. Thankfully they've all been of questionable credibility in one way or another. But it's a sad circumstance altogether.

Money. Lie for it.

Anyway aye, I woke up to the news through my Facebook feed with the Hollywood Reporter suggesting that this ruling may not have been correct.

Then the Hollywood Reporter have no idea what they are talking about, but that's no surprise with this sensationalist, lazy media.
The law is actually pretty clear on this and this was the right decision according to what the law and precedent cases say.

If they think it's not a correct decision then they maybe should try to help out Robson's high profile lawyers with legal advice. I am sure the Hollywood Reporter knows how to handle this case better than they do. :smilerolleyes:

Back