[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

This is a pretty old story reported on months years? Back.Anyone who talks to bashir amongst other haters and at the time enjoyed the attention and then wants money to make a film to reveal names rather than just come out with them says it all. hes has no credibility regardless of what the truth is.

Interesting post from someone on Twitter who has picked up this comment (in bold, below) from Wade's blog ('Wade's Window' / Topic: Why Me?) dated 30th June 18. 'Those of US'' who are OUTside the aforementioned situations'... really ?:

Wade tells on himself constantly through that blog.

This is a pretty old story reported on months years? Back.Anyone who talks to bashir amongst other haters and at the time enjoyed the attention and then wants money to make a film to reveal names rather than just come out with them says it all. hes has no credibility regardless of what the truth is.

Yuuuuup, too little.......too late!

Wade tells on himself constantly through that blog.

Yuuup, especially when he tried to modify it too :laughing: he just doesn't realise that his entire blog exposes him for the delusional liar that he is! Checkmate!!!!!

Last edited:
His lies been exposed as we know it and whatever he says anymore won't get anywhere. The more he keeps up the more he'll be ignored.

The trouble with Feldman is he's been going about this the wrong way for years. He could have just come out and said what he wanted to say FOR FREE many years ago. He doesn't need a million dollars. he doesn't need to keep teasing about naming people. JUST DO IT. He could have gone to the police at any time, and if they didn't listen he could have blown it up in the press at any time.

I'm not saying he isn't a victim of abuse BTW.

I didn't appreciate his public statement to Bashir about the '03 MJ allegations. I think it would have been much better to stick to the facts - "it didn't happen to me and I don't know of MJ abusing anybody else. The Chandler allegations were a scam and the police weren't interested in anything else other than framing MJ." No need to throw shade over MJ.

I always wished that somebody made a serious documentary about the MJ allegations based on facts of the case, or at least based on Geralding Hughes' or Aphrodite Jones' books, and I wished that those people who stood up for MJ in the court case would have come together to defend him publically in a show after the trial (E.g. Chris Tucker, Mac, T Mez etc). If they were willing to go to court then I can't see any reason why they wouldn't want to participate in a TV show. Yes they all defended MJ individually during TV interviews, particularly T Mez who was very vocal, but getting those people together on film would have been particularly powerful in counter acting the negative press.

Last edited:
The trouble with Feldman is he's been going about this the wrong way for years. He could have just come out and said what he wanted to say FOR FREE many years ago. He doesn't need a million dollars. he doesn't need to keep teasing about naming people. JUST DO IT. He could have gone to the police at any time, and if they didn't listen he could have blown it up in the press at any time.

I'm not saying he isn't a victim of abuse BTW.

I didn't appreciate his public statement to Bashir about the '03 MJ allegations. I think it would have been much better to stick to the facts - "it didn't happen to me and I don't know of MJ abusing anybody else. The Chandler allegations were a scam and the police weren't interested in anything else other than framing MJ." No need to throw shade over MJ.

I always wished that somebody made a serious documentary about the MJ allegations based on facts of the case, or at least based on Geralding Hughes' or Aphrodite Jones' books, and I wished that those people who stood up for MJ in the court case would have come together to defend him publically in a show after the trial (E.g. Chris Tucker, Mac, T Mez etc). If they were willing to go to court then I can't see any reason why they wouldn't want to participate in a TV show. Yes they all defended MJ individually during TV interviews, particularly T Mez who was very vocal, but getting those people together on film would have been particularly powerful in counter acting the negative press.

Of course the police didn't listen, you can never trust them, LAPD is still the worst and they cannot be trusted. I never trust them them, not even for a second.

I've never believed Michael Jackson was a child abuser, and I never will. This is the way I see it.

If there was any validity to the claims, there wouldn't be smoke and mirrors. People can talk all they want about the latest and past accusers, but the solid facts are that there is no hard evidence that ties Michael to anything ever happening. If there were, I would have to stop listening to his music.

Let me compare Michael to R. Kelly. Kelly has a lot of hard evidence that has tied him to years of sexual abuse against various underaged women. There is no denying anymore that he's done at least some of what he has been accused of. However, when it comes to Michael Jackson, it's just a bunch of finger pointing and "well, this happened", with no actual evidence.

I do believe there is sex abuse that occurs within the entertainment industry. I just refuse to believe that Michael Jackson was ever a part of that. If there was, he would have gone to jail.

Last edited:
I've never believed Michael Jackson was a child abuser, and I never will. This is the way I see it.

If there was any validity to the claims, there wouldn't be smoke and mirrors. People can talk all they want about the latest and past accusers, but the solid facts are that there is no hard evidence that ties Michael to anything ever happening. If there were, I would have to stop listening to his music.

Let me compare Michael to R. Kelly. Kelly has a lot of hard evidence that has tied him to years of sexual abuse against various underaged women. There is no denying anymore that he's done at least some of what he has been accused of. However, when it comes to Michael Jackson, it's just a bunch of finger pointing and "well, this happened", with no actual evidence.

I do believe there is sex abuse that occurs within the entertainment industry. I just refuse to believe that Michael Jackson was ever a part of that. If there was, he would have gone to jail.
I always said Michael was treated worst than SERIAL KILLER and given no special treatment and he was the innocent one.

They’re all stupid anyways. The more you read tabloids/hearing the media, the more lies they feed ya, the more stupid you become. They’ve been poisoning their minds.

They’re all stupid anyways. The more you read tabloids/hearing the media, the more lies they feed ya, the more stupid you become. They’ve been poisoning their minds.

Hes an idiot anyway with his b.s documentry from 03 trying to peddle the fantasist george attention seeking lies

How very disappointing from Louis Theroux. I've always admired him.

And as I like to say, when the TRUTH is on your side, you DO NOT have to lie or make up BS or deal in "maybes" or "what ifs".

I have (almost) always enjoyed Louis' shows over the past 20 years or so. BUT I won't be watching any more. It just shows that MJ had a lucky escape. For a while Louis was trying to do a show with MJ and was never able to get close. In the end Louis released a documentary where he managed to interview Joe Jackson and Majestic MAgnificent (or whatever his name was). Uri Geller also appeared. It was a complete waste of time and I'm now 100% sure that Louis would have created a documentary just as bad as the Bashir one if he had been given chance.
What an IDIOT.
If I had Twitter I'd tell him myself. But I don't. And I won't sign up just for this.

Louis is pinning his guilt about Saville on MJ. He is blind to the facts of Mjs innocence like he was blind to the facts of Saville being an actual child molester. Simples.

Another one bits the dust. I keep telling you, when you find someone who tries to paint someone guilty and be judgmental to the innocent, two things will happen: (1) your demons will be reveal to see that you are what you accused others of in some way; (2) You will find yourself in a situation where you are falsely accused. Now look at old "bass mouth" (this was the name fans called her during MJ's trial).

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...egations-fox-news_us_5b5a6064e4b0b15aba96f4de

Theroux at it again but good to see people replying back. https://twitter.com/louistheroux/status/1023449854616322050
This man is not stupid. And He is looking for attention and to pick Jackson's fans. Clearly he knows nothing about MJ's case and is lazy and want to see how much everyone else know the FACTS of the case. He is going to quote Wade? come on, if this man (I have never heard of him) was a documentary person like you all say, he would know all of this.

This man is not stupid. And He is looking for attention and to pick Jackson's fans. Clearly he knows nothing about MJ's case and is lazy and want to see how much everyone else know the FACTS of the case. He is going to quote Wade? come on, if this man (I have never heard of him) was a documentary person like you all say, he would know all of this.

Louis Theroux does have a strong reputation in the documentary business and was going to do a documentary on Michael; however, Michael chose Martin Bashir, instead. Louis Theroux has probably been upset about being passed over, ever since. I used to think he was okay and that he would have been a better choice for Michael, given how the Bashir documentary turned out and given the damage it did to Michael's reputation, etc. Now that he is speaking and acting like this on social media, it's made me rethink my initial opinion and now it seems to me as though he wouldn't have been a good choice to do the documentary either! I believe (but I could be wrong) that he was associated with Uri Geller in some way (a friend??) and it was Uri Gellar who was in Michael's ear, pushing for Theroux to be the one to do the documentary special.

Louis Theroux does have a strong reputation in the documentary business and was going to do a documentary on Michael; however, Michael chose Martin Bashir, instead. Louis Theroux has probably been upset about being passed over, ever since. I used to think he was okay and that he would have been a better choice for Michael, given how the Bashir documentary turned out and given the damage it did to Michael's reputation, etc. Now that he is speaking and acting like this on social media, it's made me rethink my initial opinion and now it seems to me as though he wouldn't have been a good choice to do the documentary either! I believe (but I could be wrong) that he was associated with Uri Geller in some way (a friend??) and it was Uri Gellar who was in Michael's ear, pushing for Theroux to be the one to do the documentary special.

Bashir interview happened because of Geller and MJs naivety in following what Geller told him. That's not to say Bashir didn't do anything wrong, he obviously screwed MJ over too.

I think this is similar to Wade being passed up on Cirque and being bitter over it. Wade just went a little too far lol.

Bashir interview happened because of Geller and MJs naivety in following what Geller told him. That's not to say Bashir didn't do anything wrong, he obviously screwed MJ over too.

I think this is similar to Wade being passed up on Cirque and being bitter over it. Wade just went a little too far lol.

Oh, so Geller was linked to getting Bashir in on the documentary gig? I must have misremembered. I thought he was linked to Theroux. Everyone hanging around Michael at that time just irritated the hell out of me, I know that much!! I never trusted any of them...Geller, Chopra....Boteach.....fake friends, all of them and Bashir screwed Michael over, really good.

Yes, Wade Robson is the lowest of the low as far as I'm concerned......he's actually worse than Chandler and Arvizo, in my estimation.

I'd hope that Louis might feel compelled to look into this in more detail following these responses.

If Louis did a documentary where he credibly probed these cases (which would be a first in the mainstream!) I'm certain his influence would change many people's opinions on Michael for the better. Course it wouldn't surprise me either if he did one suggesting Michael Jackson fans were nutty and disconnected from reality, sort of like the way he portrayed scientologists in his movie.

Geller was paid by bashir to get mj to agree to do a doc with him.

Theroux in the summer of 2002 did a documentry on mj.he spent time outside the high holborn hotel when mj was in london talking to fans.the documentry was shown just before the bashir one so all attention was lost when lwmj happened. He ended his doc by trying to screw mj over by interviewing the attenion seeking wannabe z list celeb that is terry george peddling his phone sex b.s. a man who had taped some calls he had with mj in the 80's of course non of them showed anything. he followed mj while in tour in the uk. Years later the police were involved as he basically "stalked" mj while on tour then when he was trying to get publicity for his new sex phoneline chat in 2003 he came out with this story. When mj left us he then went on t.v claiming he and mj were close friends who were in business together. He is an attention seeking fantasist who had spent many years trying to become a celeb in his home town area. His friendship with the like of matt fiddes two people cut from the same cloth says it all

Back