[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

TSCM - MJ Case Facts and Commentary
@MJJRepository
·
10h

Once again Carpenter misattributes the Chandler allegations to "1992" in filing and baselessly suggests the defense hasn't turned over all investigative materials (including what he claims could be "admissions of MJ" )'92 is a convenient falsity given JS' timeline ends there.

@MJJRepository
·
10h

Meanwhile the defense notes the attorneys still "have not produced any of [James'] documents, nor...provided an estimated date for Safechuck's production."Suggesting they may need court intervention if the delays become unreasonable—they had to do this for Wade's, previously.

@MJJRepository
·
13h

Once again, Wade & James express a willingness to settle privately before trial, hopeful for a "concession by defendants...so plaintiffs can go on with their lives."MJ's side "has no interest in settling these matters given the Plaintiff's allegations are unequivocally false."

@MJJRepository
·
13h

Most amusingly, Carpenter argues they could settle privately to avoid "some of the stigma associated with the trauma of being survivors of CSA."But Wade & James have made these claims the center of their lifestyle for many years with podcasts, paid "consulting" and media tours.

Well, it all depends on what the judge decides. From stuff I posted a while back I remember the MJE legal team asking for 2026 partly bc the case is complicated. They asked for the case to be designated as a complex case and that got turned down. But a lawsuit which is nearly 11 years old and where the details have changed more than once is bound to be complicated, I would have thought. So maybe that amount of prep time is really needed. Which is guesswork on my part. I know nothing about legal cases.

and I had hope for Dangerous 35 and Invincible 25
Can't see Invincible getting anything whether there's a court case or not, tbh.

Well, it all depends on what the judge decides. From stuff I posted a while back I remember the MJE legal team asking for 2026 partly bc the case is complicated. They asked for the case to be designated as a complex case and that got turned down. But a lawsuit which is nearly 11 years old and where the details have changed more than once is bound to be complicated, I would have thought. So maybe that amount of prep time is really needed. Which is guesswork on my part. I know nothing about legal cases.

Can't see Invincible getting anything whether there's a court case or not, tbh.
At least we can put the blame on the two liars.

Just reminding myself of the scale of this thing.

@MJJRepository

"The cases have 110,000 pages of material. This includes past depos, trial, grand juries, case filings and the multitude of materials found as part of Wade's discovery including the many emails, tell-all book efforts and more. But much more is needed, with James' barely started."

GJT3BiKXAAEgDJh

Lots of stuff posted about WR on Twitter today. Haven't got the energy to post all of it and not sure if all of it is needed at this point. Re the court document I've posted below there's an excellent response from @JuliaBerkowitz1:

"So they want "a concession by Defendats that Plaintiffs were victims of CSA at the hands of the Defendants"?The Defendants are two companies. Companies can't sexually abuse anyone."

@MJJRepository

"Once again, Wade & James express a willingness to settle privately before trial, hopeful for a "concession by defendants...so plaintiffs can go on with their lives."MJ's side "has no interest in settling these matters given the Plaintiff's allegations are unequivocally false."

GOZXWf0WMAAFdBQ

@MJJRepository
·
8h

In Wade's suit he depicts himself as a superstar on an unmatched trajectory to fame & fortune if not for the realization of "abuse" in his 30s."It is not a question of whether Robson would have [continued to be] successful."But he was already in major career decline by then.

@MJJRepository
·
8h

Despite Wade's sudden claim of wanting to move on (if the estate would agree to settle) he has done more than anyone to bask in this "stigma."Including switching business to "wellness," creating CSA group, podcast, media tour, global films, paid "mentoring" on website & more.

@MJJRepository
·
8h

These financial hardships—which again began many years before Wade decided to allege abuse following rejection from the MJ:One show—continued well into recent times.This included multiple debt collectors against Joy after racking up thousands on a shared credit card with Wade.

1/2
It's not clear whether these are newly released documents or old ones being re-posted for FYI. I think they must be re-posts but maybe I haven't seen them before or have forgotten about them. There is so much paperwork in this thing!

Also not sure if that 'Prayer for Relief' is an official court document. But it is interesting.

@MJJRepository

"While the amount they seek has not yet been declared (the $1B+ figure was media speculation), we do know they seek:- 6 forms of financial relief- Treble damages hoping to triple any award- Financial discovery of estate's profits- Contingency lawyers who oft seek 8-9 figures"

GOeCtBfXEAAW3eW

GOeDbUzWEAEeOEd

2/2

@MJJRepository

"Also, they make a lot of claims about "lost incomes" due to the alleged abuse. Wade claims he would be an international superstar if not for the abuse. James suggests he would have better schooling sand a better job. They are obviously aiming for a big compensation."

Useful reminder. Let's not forget the massive dedication, committment and plain hard work by @andjustice4some and @MJJRepository. They never stop. 👏

@andjustice4some
1 - "Just to clarify, because I've seen a few ask, I don't personally share the court documents online. I share screenshots of the information that is relevant. Most don't know that the majority of work done to research and understand the court hearings is done behind the scenes. We all work very hard to bring you the best and most current information available, but I refuse to give the haters a way to misinterpret the court docs intentionally."

2 - "Also, the court documents are not free. Both @MJJRepository and I have paid a lot of money to bring what we can forward to those who support Michael's innocence, but certainly not to those who have an agenda to twist them."

Useful reminder. Let's not forget the massive dedication, committment and plain hard work by @andjustice4some and @MJJRepository. They never stop. 👏

@andjustice4some
1 - "Just to clarify, because I've seen a few ask, I don't personally share the court documents online. I share screenshots of the information that is relevant. Most don't know that the majority of work done to research and understand the court hearings is done behind the scenes. We all work very hard to bring you the best and most current information available, but I refuse to give the haters a way to misinterpret the court docs intentionally."

2 - "Also, the court documents are not free. Both @MJJRepository and I have paid a lot of money to bring what we can forward to those who support Michael's innocence, but certainly not to those who have an agenda to twist
Hey, since you have such extensive knowledge of the case, may I make a humble request? In case you don't mind.

Hey, since you have such extensive knowledge of the case, may I make a humble request? In case you don't mind.
Er, I don't have extensive knowledge of this lawsuit. I have no legal training or qualifications. I post stuff that is interesting to me so I can read through it and try to get my head around it. I rely heavily on the helpful comments from @andjustice4some and @JuliaBerkowitz1.

I post stuff in the way that I do so I can revisit it and also it's here as FYI in case anyone else is interested. @Annita posts lots of stuff as well. Other people have posted stuff in the past. The people doing that seems to change over time.

Er, I don't have extensive knowledge of this lawsuit. I have no legal training or qualifications. I post stuff that is interesting to me so I can read through it and try to get my head around it. I rely heavily on the helpful comments from @andjustice4some and @JuliaBerkowitz1.

I post stuff in the way that I do so I can revisit it and also it's here as FYI in case anyone else is interested. @Annita posts lots of stuff as well. Other people have posted stuff in the past. The people doing that seems to change over time.
But atleast, you do know the resources and where to get them?
So, why not create a Reddit account and join us at r/mjinnocent? It will be great help. Especially on a site where people love to call MJ a pedo.

Just sharing the word of my fellow mates over there.

Well.... fine. *sips coffee*
In fairness you're asking a stranger on the internet to create a Reddit account and to compile tweets and information from other people to share on Reddit and you reply like that :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Share it on Reddit yourself! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

In fairness you're asking a stranger on the internet to create a Reddit account and to compile tweets and information from other people to share on Reddit and you reply like that :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Share it on Reddit yourself! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You are right, dammit! I will once I go back to being on Reddit again.

andjustice4some - Michael Jackson FAN account
@andjustice4some
·
1h

Estate's claim that plaintiffs did not turn their part of the joint report over to them, so they filed on time on May 22, 2024. Plaintiffs filed one day late, on May 23.

@andjustice4some
·
2h

If you are unaware of this piece of information, it is vital to educate yourself. #MichaelJacksonInnocent

4fRh8Et-_mini.jpg

SaneMJfan

@sanemjfan
·
2h
Replying to @andjustice4some
In 1993, MJ's lawyers wrote a letter to the LAPD about their lies to child witnesses regarding evidence in their investigation about the allegations https://latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1993-11-17-me-57719-story.html…

@andjustice4some
·
2h

This is a big deal for a couple of reasons MJFam. #1, emails show that Carpenter (W/J attorney) failed to meet the deadline to file a joint report. Keller emailed several times asking for it, but it didn't happen. So Estate attorneys were forced to file separately.

KHQ8LpNQ_mini.jpg

@andjustice4some
·
2h
Excerpt of email from Jennifer Keller to John Carpenter, re photographs from 1993 that Carpenter is seeking: "You described a deposition transcript where a police officer deponent described an investigation 25 years ago and claimed there were photographs of naked children seized
Show more

@andjustice4some
·
2h

Excerpt of email from Jennifer Keller to John Carpenter, re photographs from 1993 that Carpenter is seeking: "You described a deposition transcript where a police officer deponent described an investigation 25 years ago and claimed there were photographs of naked children seized
Show more

@andjustice4some
·
9h

Update:June 5 and 6 have been merged into a June 6 hearing for both issues; trial readiness and motion to quash.
Thank you to
@CamillaMR2
for sending the information.

KHQ8LpNQ_mini.jpg

@andjustice4some
·
May 23
Upcoming hearings for W/J trial: June 5 - Trial Readiness hearing June 6 - Motion to Quash hearing (barring Carpenter from requesting certain documents and photographs that have already been deemed confidential multiple times) July 1 - Motion to force Carpenter to stop trying
Show more

i think wade is gonna be here in australia sometime this year for a dance convention

6 June 2024 - trial readiness meeting
17 August 2026 - potential date for start of trial (to be agreed)

@andjustice4some

"June 6 8:30 am - next court hearing
Topics - trial readiness dates (8/17/2026 was agreed to in meeting prior to report filed in court, but judge has to agree as well) Motion to Quash - Estate attorneys are asking for the judge to stop Carpenter from asking for photos and court docs relating to 1993 and 2005 lawsuits. Estate claims they have given everything they have to the plaintiffs, and note that neither previous attorney (Marzano nor Finaldi) ever claimed the Estate was withholding evidence. Carpenter is the only attorney who has claimed that."

Last edited:
So, not sure where to ask this, but maybe I can get some enlightenment.

Why can't the Estate supercede the original 1994 Settlement with Jordie Chandler with a new settlement where Jordie keeps his income and anonymity, but has to publicly admit that Michael never did untoward harm or inappropriate conduct. Is this at all possible and what would it take.

So, not sure where to ask this, but maybe I can get some enlightenment.

Why can't the Estate supercede the original 1994 Settlement with Jordie Chandler with a new settlement where Jordie keeps his income and anonymity, but has to publicly admit that Michael never did untoward harm or inappropriate conduct. Is this at all possible and what would it take.
I am commenting just to follow your question. I am curious too.

Back