[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: Woman claims that Michael abused her when she was 12

These people are crazy. MJ was nice to you because she sent him a valentine picture. And I got news for her, M told everyone "I love you" or I love you more". Crazy.

Re: [Discussion] Wade Robson / James Safechuck file claim of sexual abuse against MJ-Estate

Forget Wade. What about Chandler, Francia and Arvizo? They're doing just fine so why didn't she realise all the way back in 1993 or 2005 that she wouldn't be harmed or go to jail if she went public with her allegations? For a woman in her 30s to believe this requires serious and persistent brainwashing, she wouldn't be able to function in a normal manner. Yet somehow she expects us to believe that up until a month ago she didn't even make the connection between her psychological issues and the years of childhood sexual abuse by the most famous man in the world.

Also...

Why would Michael send her cheques that can easily be traced (and of which she has copies herself) if he wanted to keep this a secret - and why didn't he do this with any other 'victim'?

How was Michael able to transfer almost a million dollars in cheques to a teenage girl, part of it in October 1993, without the FBI or the girl's parents noticing anything?

Why on earth would she keep notes from her abuser for three decades? It's not like they prove anything and some of them weren't even written by Michael himself.

None of this makes any sense. Just another pathetic and obvious money grab. The fact that Wade sought out these unscrupulous lawyers to represent him speaks volumes for me.

Looks like they're trying the Trump tactic. You know Trump denied on national TV that he had ever assaulted a woman and soon after a flood of women (a dozen within days) came out and said "actually, he did assault me" - many of them with numerous corroborating witnesses and such. But that's not what happened here, so far this "Jane Doe" is the only female victim to come forward despite weeks of desperate fishing by these lawyers.

I guess this is the "shocking revelation" Finaldi was talking about in that radio interview a few weeks back.
Here is the differences, Michael had a TRIAL. This chic is sick in the head. I guess that chic who claimed to be Billie Jean will coming out and claiming MJ raped her and those three kids she had was MJ. People can see through this mess.

Re: [Discussion] Wade Robson / James Safechuck file claim of sexual abuse against MJ-Estate

Is this shit all over the US media?
I saw it on ABC7's website.
No. I just heard it on a ONE radio show today talking about this and they thought this was tabloid bull and more nonsense on MJ and they moved on quick. That is when I came on her to see. Hardly no one is talking about this mess and I listen to the radio and news all day. people know this is bull and do not care.

debunk what? MJ giving someone money? giving someone money does not mean pay off for anything.. He helped Ryan Whites family, Arvizo family, you know how many checks he's written to financially help people? It's famously known that Michael spent a lot of money and was not stingy when it comes to others!

debunk what? MJ giving someone money? giving someone money does not mean pay off for anything.. He helped Ryan Whites family, Arvizo family, you know how many checks he's written to financially help people? It's famously known that Michael spent a lot of money and was not stingy when it comes to others!

I'm not saying he did anything to her. It could be that she faked those checks. You can't trust those ''people'', I wouldn't surprised if the checks were faked as well.

A kid was killed in Compton and MJ gave the mother a check to bury the kid. A girl was mauled by a dog in Washington D C and MJ paid for her medical. I can go on and on. This story seems o be only covered by the same old tabloid sites and NO legit news outlet. People are tired of this crap. These fools are not hurting MJ. MJ was just given the MOST dead celeb who made the most money alive/dead. This is going to be viewed no more than a with hunt from money hungry folks. Again, Michael had a TRIAL that the DA left no rock unturned and MJ was given NO special treatment.

I'm not saying he did anything to her. It could be that she faked those checks. You can't trust those ''people'', I wouldn't surprised if the checks were faked as well.
I was thinking the same thing.Remember the so called pictures from radaronline. And when MJ was under investigation, his bank accounts, computers, phones, etc all were investigated.

well that's my point, Michael gave money/checks all the time.. her receiving a check means nothing regarding inappropriate behavior..

That's so far fetch, it's like a celeb taking me to lunch and me saying that the celeb tried to buy me off for sexual favors by taking me to steak houses.

Or a lady saying she was stuck hostage while being wined dined, and out getting her nails done on someone's dime.. Wait! that happened.. Janet Arvizo

MJresearcher;4171956 said:
LOL, really Finaldi? That's the ****ing stupidest thing I've read all day. This whole thing is stupid.

Plus Finaldi's time line is way off too. This Jane Doe is saying she was allegedly "abused" in 86, that is long before Safechuck in 88, Robson 91 etc so this oh MJ thought she was a boy because she is a tomboy is utter :bs

Also its pretty obvious that both Shana and Murray's books has probably given them ideas with this new media smear campaign, or that maybe that Howard Mann has been hawking stuff from those lockers to Finaldi as well? It wouldn't surprise me, after all he too might have an axe to grind with the estate. That what is being suggested by

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/ItsBlackItsWite">@ItsBlackItsWite</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/Tige2340">@Tige2340</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/bellapopov">@bellapopov</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/RealJaymePratt">@RealJaymePratt</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/MJDoggoneLover">@MJDoggoneLover</a> That guy who bought locker probably hawking papers to Wade's lawyer?</p>&mdash; YoureGonnaHearUsRoar (@DBAnderson1) <a href="https://twitter.com/DBAnderson1/status/791413346901823488">October 26, 2016</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I wasn't surprised by this latest attack before Halloween where MJ gets a spike in sales due to Thriller, cause he pretty much said so in those radio interviews that he had something planned. Looking for alleged victims my ass, more like "creating them" and its just only of time before her identity is revealed.

Last edited:

I didn't know MJ had 7 fingers on one hand?.......learn something new every day :hysterical:

Last edited:

I wonder how MJ haters are taking this... The ones who love so much the thought of MJ being interested only in boys...

Anyway, that's a cute picture of Michael.

Believing it of course. Years of 'it was always boys at Neverland and in his bedroom, never girls' has now gone out the window. Ironic, eh. :smilerolleyes:

If this was hush money, why would he pay her in checks? So she could BLACK-MAIL HIM.

Or a lady saying she was stuck hostage while being wined dined, and out getting her nails done on someone's dime.. Wait! that happened.. Janet Arvizo

:lol: :lol: :lol: GOLD!

This mess is not going to stop the sell of Thriller or any celebration of thriller. The video was played last night on one of the MTV programs.

LOL, really Finaldi? That's the ****ing stupidest thing I've read all day. This whole thing is stupid.

This mess is not going to stop the sell of Thriller or any celebration of thriller. The video was played last night on one of the MTV programs.

Yuuuuup but timing is everything with these opportunists.

Well, I was disappointed to see that an article about it (and that picture) was on our ABC local affiliate web site here in Houston all day long. But I watched the live news all day and tonight and there wasn't a word. I suppose it was there since ABC7 in CA is in their family of stations.

And I can't believe this story broke a day and a half ago, and no one has figured out who this girl is yet. With all the pictures people share of Michael, I'm shocked that no one can find it. I just hope it's not a girl that we all know and like.

I wonder how Finaldi found this woman.
I doubt that he himself or Manly called around and tried to convince people to accuse MJ.
If they did that we should see at least one or two of them complaining

May Robson or Safechuck knew this woman and convinced her in exchange for some money
to file this BS. They said your ID will be protected and the lawsuit can be dismissed any time.

My question is if the plaintiff dismisses her own lawsuit with prejudice does she have to pay
the defendant's legal fees? Or can the defendants at least ask for legal fees?

The woman didn't establish duty of care, she does not say she was employed by these companies
just like Safechuck so the same damn slow demurrer process will happen now?

Can't the Estate go for summary judgement right like they did with Robson's probate case?

Well, I was disappointed to see that an article about it (and that picture) was on our ABC local affiliate web site here in Houston all day long. But I watched the live news all day and tonight and there wasn't a word. I suppose it was there since ABC7 in CA is in their family of stations.

And I bet they didn't question anything about this absurd story right?
They never do when it comes to MJ.

1025-michael-jackson-letters-checks-sub-3.jpg

Can someone tell me what the word is before crazy?
Look like elm but that makes no sense.

Last edited:

And I bet they didn't question anything about this absurd story right?
They never do when it comes to MJ.
No, it was just a copy from the ABC7 story-I did read the comments and more than half felt like it was bogus and a money grab.

And I can't believe this story broke a day and a half ago, and no one has figured out who this girl is yet. With all the pictures people share of Michael, I'm shocked that no one can find it. I just hope it's not a girl that we all know and like.

Well over the last 20 years a lot people who we thought loved MJ turn on him for attention and $$$$$$$$$, and sometimes a death can bring out the worst in people if they are desperate enough (I've seen it in some of my family and friends).

Last edited:

It's looking like it's a private photograph.

1025-michael-jackson-letters-checks-sub-3.jpg

Can someone tell me what the word is before crazy?
Look like elm but that makes no sense.

'I'm' for a guess.

No, it was just a copy from the ABC7 story-I did read the comments and more than half felt like it was bogus and a money grab.

I wish the Estate found out what these check are all about and issue a press release
and ask every outlet which published this crap to publish the facts too.
I don't care about the excuse that you don't fight cases in the press.
This shit won't go to trial. Everyone know it.
It was designed for media and media only.
That's where they should fight against it.

It's looking like it's a private photograph.

Like Robson. Safechuck she likes to keep his molester's pictures, letters, taped interviews,
clothes. All three behaves like typical rape victims.

Guys, PLEASE, COMMENT ARTICLES AND LET THE PEOPLE KNOW THE FACTS.

We can not ignore this bs.

People out there... I guess..., believe in some hush money for unidentified what? They think of a crime by paying for something... beforehand thinking rationally of circumstances surrounding the bs allegation.

we have to believe that MJs companies or the Estate can show the payments and have the saved documentaries and files aboot these transactions.
But people discussing the articles posed as judges, as usual, knowing that some checks are the proof of anything, but till these days, nobody knows what exactly for.
The allegations are not about graphic details, but the checks or payments.

We should comment the articles and let people know the facts.

No need to go to tabloid websites and comment and give them traffic. That's exactly how fans help such things blow big. So far the story has fallen flat. I haven't seen it reported by many, only by some tabloids. So some tabloid readers believe it? It's not like those people are typically the sharpest, those who believe anything they read in their tabloids. Actually I have seen some of the most hard core MJ haters on another forum say they don't believe it because it is a girl. LOL. It's a general forum that is always big sex abuse scandals but this thread has fallen flat and hardly created any traffic - and most commenting in it were fans and the couple of haters said they didn't believe it because it was a girl.

I really want to know who this woman is. Something tells me it will say a lot.

Agree. It will be very telling. Which is why they hide her identity IMO.

In the 'Other correspondence' are these notes:

http://

http://

Which I think may relate to this film:

Boys Town (Wiki)
Boys Town is a 1938 biographical drama film based on Father Edward J. Flanagan's work with a group of underprivileged and delinquent boys in a home that he founded and named "Boys Town". It stars Spencer Tracy as Father Edward J. Flanagan, and Mickey Rooney with Henry Hull, Leslie Fenton, and Gene Reynolds

A convicted murderer asks to make his confession on the day of his execution. He is visited by an old friend, Father Flanagan (Spencer Tracy) who runs a home for indigent men in Omaha, Nebraska. When the prison officials suggest that the condemned man owes the state a debt, Father Flanagan witnesses the condemned man's diatribe to prison officials and a reporter that describes his awful plight as a homeless and friendless boy who was a ward in state institutions. After the convicted man asks the officials to leave, Father Flanagan provides some comfort and wisdom. On the train back to Omaha, Father Flanagan is transformed in his humanitarian mission by revelations (echoed in the words) imparted by the condemned man's litany of hardships experienced as a child without friends or family as a ward of the state.
Father Flanagan believes there is no such thing as a bad boy and spends his life attempting to prove it. He battles indifference, the legal system, and often the boys themselves, to build a sanctuary which he calls Boys Town. The boys have their own government, make their own rules, and dish out their own punishment. One boy, Whitey Marsh (Mickey Rooney) is as much as anyone can handle. Whitey's older brother, in prison for murder, asks Father Flanagan to take Whitey (himself a poolroom shark and tough talking hoodlum) to Boys Town. Whitey's older brother escapes custody during transfer to federal prison. After thinking he has caused the death of a younger boy, Whitey leaves the un-fenced Boys Town and wanders the streets of town. Whitey is accused of bank robbery and murder on circumstantial evidence. Popular sentiment (stirred by sensationalized media reports headed by an unsympathetic newspaper owner) turns against Boys Town, and it seems likely the home will be permanently closed. Whitey joins his brother, but Father Flanagan rescues Whitey and helps capture the gang in the act of robbery. Whitey and Father Flanagan return to Boys Town

(The highlighted part is interesting...especially as MJ's notes pre-date 1993)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's interesting. I am pretty sure they were doing something together, I mean maybe some charity work, or he encouraged the girl for it. Maybe something to do with charity through entertainment something like that or entertaining ill kids. And the money was probably for that.

MJ supposedly paid her for her silence about sexual abuse but these letters from 1990 are when the payments already started so why still the jovial, friendly tone between them if there were already payments going on "for injury"? Also the signed photo is early 90s, so why still sending her such (or why is she still asking him for such) while he was supposedly "paying her off for sexual abuse"?

Clipboard01.jpg

Also its pretty obvious that both Shana and Murray's books has probably given them ideas with this new media smear campaign

I don't think it has to do with Shana or Murray. It simply has to do with who they managed to convince to be a false witness. I am sure they would have been happier with a male accuser but they are using her anyway on the basis of "better than nothing".

No need to go to tabloid websites and comment and give them traffic. That's exactly how fans help such things blow big. So far the story has fallen flat. I haven't seen it reported by many, only by some tabloids. So some tabloid readers believe it? It's not like those people are typically the sharpest, those who believe anything they read in their tabloids. Actually I have seen some of the most hard core MJ haters on another forum say they don't believe it because it is a girl. LOL. It's a general forum that is always big sex abuse scandals but this thread has fallen flat and hardly created any traffic - and most commenting in it were fans and the couple of haters said they didn't believe it because it was a girl.

Agree. It will be very telling. Which is why they hide her identity IMO.

That's interesting. I am pretty sure they were doing something together, I mean maybe some charity work, or he encouraged the girl for it. Maybe something to do with charity through entertainment something like that or entertaining ill kids. And the money was probably for that.

MJ supposedly paid her for her silence about sexual abuse but these letters from 1990 are when the payments already started so why still the jovial, friendly tone between them if there were already payments going on "for injury"? Also the signed photo is early 90s, so why still sending her such (or why is she still asking him for such) while he was supposedly "paying her off for sexual abuse"?

Clipboard01.jpg

I don't think it has to do with Shana or Murray. It simply has to do with who they managed to convince to be a false witness. I am sure they would have been happier with a male accuser but they are using her anyway on the basis of "better than nothing".

That photograph is from the Man In The Mirror single promo shoot, so she'd of gotten it in the 80's I imagine.

Like Robson. Safechuck she likes to keep his molester's pictures, letters, taped interviews,
clothes. All three behaves like typical rape victims.

Indeed.

That photograph is from the Man In The Mirror single promo shoot, so she'd of gotten it in the 80's I imagine.

Indeed.

Oh ok. But some of the letters' date after the first supposed "pay off".

Oh ok. But some of the letters' date after the first supposed "pay off".

Yeah, it's a bit weird that in a sense. One moment he's sending a cheque to keep quiet having threatened her and the next he's sending two polite messages.

I wonder how they found her and how they convinced her.
If they just call anyone and everyone who knew MJ when they were kids they risk being exposed
as victim shoppers. Those who refuse to join the witch-hunt could report that
these lawyers tried to convince them to be MJ "victim". Some may even record the phone calls.
I doubt that would want to leave such incriminating evidence behind.

It's possible that Robson or Safechuck know this woman and trusted her enough to try to
convince her. But if they tried to get a male accuser first I wonder who they asked
and what their reaction was I'd like them to speak up to expose these bastards.

redfrog;4172102 said:
I wonder how they found her and how they convinced her.
If they just call anyone and everyone who knew MJ when they were kids they risk being exposed
as victim shoppers. Those who refuse to join the witch-hunt could report that
these lawyers tried to convince them to be MJ "victim". Some may even record the phone calls.
I doubt that would want to leave such incriminating evidence behind.

Actually there were already claims against them in another case of unethical victim shopping. Some felt they were trying to convince them to say things against a priest even when nothing happened.

The phone calls revealed

Some recipients of the phone calls from Manly's employee say the calls left them "infuriated and disgusted." Nowicki reports:
"[One recipient said] she was given the 'strong impression' that if she said her son, now 32, was interested in filing a lawsuit, 'they would have jumped all over that. They were going to find something (against Kelly), regardless if there was any cause for action.'"​
And another:
"[Another woman] tried to tell [the caller] that she has known Kelly for three decades and described his positive influence on her sons. 'She told me she has found 10 more victims &#8230; She was going on and on and tried to convince me that I was stupid and didn't realize this was going on. I finally had to hang up on her.'"

http://www.themediareport.com/2012/11/13/john-manly-fished-victims-fr-michael-kelly/

It's possible that Robson or Safechuck know this woman and trusted her enough to try to
convince her. But if they tried to get a male accuser first I wonder who they asked
and what their reaction was I'd like them to speak up to expose these bastards.

I am pretty sure female accusers weren't first on their mind. They probably tried with male ones first.

Actually there were already claims against them in another case of unethical victim shopping. Some felt they were trying to convince them to say things against a priest even when nothing happened.

Yeah I know. That's why I'd like to know who they contacted this time around
(I wish they speak up and tell what happened)
and how they found this woman who is obviously not well known to have any kind of relationship with MJ.
She is not Kelly Parker, or Rashida Jones or Lala Romero and other girls who were seen around MJ.

Back