[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: [Discussion] Sexual abuse claims against MJ Estate (Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe)

WTF? Did Jacobshagen indeed talk to Radar Online???

book2.jpg

He has been one of MJ's supporters and Radar Online is trying to portray him
as a victim.

This article (which I computer-translated on the page, but can't copy and paste) :

http://www.bljesak.info/rubrika/lif...chael-jackson-se-plasio-da-ce-ga-ubiti/185628

seems to indicate that he tried to give some of the handwritten pages back to Katherine when he met her in 2015.
One of the pages handwritten by MJ and dated 2009 says 'I'm afraid someone is trying to kill me'.

Jacobshagen is reported as being told by Katherine to keep the pages and try and find the truth. I guess he's 'gone public' now, because of Paris's recent article where she says that she believes MJ was deliberately murdered (or words to that effect).

Jacobshagen says that Katherine thought he might write a book, but 'that did not happen'.

Disappointing that RO seems to have photos and his letters from MJ. I don't know how they'd get them unless he gave them to RO... Of course RO are 'manipulating' their meaning to the max.

They have access because he gave it to him probably in exchange for $$$$$ and exposure. I am only surprised he didn't do it in June when all the other opportunists/parasites crawl out of their holes.

This cannot be real. Is he indeed this stupid or he is like Shana Mangatal wanting to have it both way?
Oh MJ was so wonderful so let's imply that he was a pedophile.

Question on facebook:
Why did you give them those letters? MJ didn't send them to you so that you would share them with a freaking tabloid! People read those letters and they think they are love letters when in fact MJ expressed himself like that to a lot of people all the time.

His response:
I think it's the right way because that's why I do it. I can't say more. That's my personal opinion and everyone can respect and another ways. That's my way.

He also wrote this:

""What's helps MJ to proof he was murdered. Wait."

WTF???

book2.jpg

as a victim.

This article (which I computer-translated on the page, but can't copy and paste) :

http://www.bljesak.info/rubrika/lif...chael-jackson-se-plasio-da-ce-ga-ubiti/185628

seems to indicate that he tried to give some of the handwritten pages back to Katherine when he met her in 2015.
One of the pages handwritten by MJ and dated 2009 says 'I'm afraid someone is trying to kill me'.

Jacobshagen is reported as being told by Katherine to keep the pages and try and find the truth. I guess he's 'gone public' now, because of Paris's recent article where she says that she believes MJ was deliberately murdered (or words to that effect).

Jacobshagen says that Katherine thought he might write a book, but 'that did not happen'.

Disappointing that RO seems to have photos and his letters from MJ. I don't know how they'd get them unless he gave them to RO... Of course RO are 'manipulating' their meaning to the max.

Yes, and he sold that pic to BILD, Germany's biggest tabloid. He is shady and someone who LOVES tabloid attention. Just a couple of days after meeting MJ in 1998 he and his mother were on the most popular German tabloid TV show (the one linked above) and ever since he has been living off that three days of meeting MJ - forever changing the story. And he has the nerve of complaining in that adult interview how difficult it was for him as a child because everyone knew his face and his association with MJ and everyone was asking him about whether MJ molested him. The only reason people knew his face was because he went on that tabloid show. LOL.

Tabloids love to talk about MJ molesting kids and although he is not willing to go as far as to claim that, but he gives them the "we shared a bed" angle. Then he conveniently claims to have witnessed Propofol use. Now he conviently claims to have knowledge about a "secret diary" in which MJ was scared for his life just before his death. Funny how these stories all develop in the hindsight of things - he never mentioned this supposed "secret diary" before.

Yup keeping that gravy train going.....his agenda is so obvious. I also recall him writing a book called "Are you my friend?" which he posted on his a hem website.....maybe he is hoping for a book distrabution deal in the US.

book2.jpg

as a victim.

Yes, and he sold that pic to BILD, Germany's biggest tabloid. He is shady and someone who LOVES tabloid attention. Just a couple of days after meeting MJ in 1998 he and his mother were on the most popular German tabloid TV show (the one linked above) and ever since he has been living off that three days of meeting MJ - forever changing the story. And he has the nerve of complaining in that adult interview how difficult it was for him as a child because everyone knew his face and his association with MJ and everyone was asking him about whether MJ molested him. The only reason people knew his face was because he went on that tabloid show. LOL.

Tabloids love to talk about MJ allegedly molesting kids and although he is not willing to go as far as to claim that, but he gives them the "we shared a bed" angle. Then he conveniently claims to have witnessed Propofol use. Now he conviently claims to have knowledge about a "secret diary" in which MJ was scared for his life just before his death. Funny how these stories all develop in the hindsight of things - he never mentioned this supposed "secret diary" before.

This cannot be real. Is he indeed this stupid or he is like Shana Mangatal wanting to have it both way?

Question on facebook:
Why did you give them those letters? MJ didn't send them to you so that you would share them with a freaking tabloid! People read those letters and they think they are love letters when in fact MJ expressed himself like that to a lot of people all the time.

His response:
I think it's the right way because that's why I do it. I can't say more. That's my personal opinion and everyone can respect and another ways. That's my way.

He also wrote this:

WTF???

He sounds coo coo for coco puffs.....but crafty at the same time, like Shana and Conrat Murray. And you are spot on him wanting it both ways.....again his agenda is very obvious, especially with his evasive answers to those straight to the point questions. If it looks like a duck, squalks like a duck....it's a duck!

Last edited:

He sounds coo coo for coco puffs.....but crafty at the same time, like Shana and Conrat Murray. And you are spot on him wanting it both ways.....again his agenda is very obvious, especially with his evasive answers to those straight to the point questions. If it looks like a duck, squalks like a duck....it's a duck!

His entire facebook page is filled with MJ references. He is really like Shana.

Since 2016 Michael Jacobshagen is working as the General Manager for Ola Ray from the legendary Michael Jackson Thriller Video.

What is there to manage about Ola Ray?
https://www.facebook.com/mjbymichaeljacobshagen/posts/1334264846635532

Poor guy, surrounded by Judases left and right.

"Thank you for your loyalty and support."

https://www.facebook.com/mjbymichae...877821707577/1332672830128067/?type=3&theater

People like him are a joy to robsons lawyers etc. They are potentially very dangerous.look at how his story has "grown" over the years. He already pushing it to the limit.time will tell. Btw never even heard of him before

I never heard of him either until he infiltrated Forest Lawn and brought a camera crew along with him. And I guess I read about that here.

And I'm sure he didn't give any letters to Radar Online-he sold them. I find it so odd how you can turn a little "meet and greet" into a years long relationship/friendship complete with run of the mill letters people write to fans.

People like him are a joy to robsons lawyers etc. They are potentially very dangerous.look at how his story has "grown" over the years. He already pushing it to the limit.time will tell. Btw never even heard of him before

This is what Jacobshagen said about Robson and Safechuck (google translate)

MJWL: What do you think about Wade Robson and Jimmy Safechuck?
I think it's embarrassing about Wade Robson. MJ has financed his dance studio, he has benefited from Michael's decade, has been able to endure all the time. He was the choreographer of Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake, which he owes to MJ. In 2009 he even performed with Janet at the MTV Video Music Awards. He then probably had health problems, then he drew the card: Now I sue MJ. In 2005, he was the most important relief under oath. It is embarrassing and it just shows what he is for a man to throw Michael after his death with dirt.
"Money" is the right song.
About Jimmy Safechuck, I'm actually very surprised. He was a fellow-runner, he had a lot of publicity, and Michael almost accompanied the entire Bad Tour. In 2005, Tom Mesereau asked him if he was in the process, and Safechuck had then arranged that he would not say. He had a chance to testify, but he did not. He did not have any money at all and thought well: Now we want to have millions. The judges see an accusation as very unlikely, there are far too many contradictions.

MJWL: Do you think that Michael was able to do something to a child or to bother? And why?
Michael had a lot of different facets, and I've seen a lot of them in the time I was with him. There was always something new, he always surprised and inspired. I can only say I've always felt very safe with him, he was not able to molest a child. His whole being was so respectable. I have seen the respect he gave to the world, to me and to my family . He was so respectful of the fans, the staff, and all the other families.

He is wrong about Mesereau asking Safeschuck in 2005. Mesereau said that he never talked to Safechuck. He is also wrong about MJ financing Robson's dance studio and performing with Janet.

https://translate.google.com/transl...interview-mit-michael.html&edit-text=&act=url

Despite Jacobshagen clearly trying to milk his relationship with MJ to the max he has always been consistent that MJ never did anything sexual.
He also said this:

MJWL: Have you ever been given money to tell you something negative about Michael, for example, that he was bothering you?

Yes, when I published my book (Will you be my friend) , I also wanted to promote it in the US, I had asked a friend to help me. The American media, however, had no interest in a positive book about MJ. They offered me big sums to put MJ in the corner of the child molester, offered me lots of money for accusations. They said, "If you say that he made you, you can make a lot of money."

Like that makes any difference when it comes to mj. You only have to look at robson himself! Who would have ever thought.

----------'----''-----
And I'm sure he didn't give any letters to Radar Online-he sold them. I find it so odd how you can turn a little "meet and greet" into a years long relationship/friendship complete with run of the mill letters people write to fans.
------------------

Seems to be a pattern.prob happs with all celebs. You only have to look at george and fiddes for starters.people will add and inflate for attention and $€£

Like that makes any difference when it comes to mj. You only have to look at robson himself! Who would have ever thought.

This is somewhat different. Robson didn't try to get close to the Jackson family, didn't visit Mj's mother, didn't talk about the other accusers in a negative way, didn't dedicate his facebook page to MJ, didn't create a website just to discuss his relationship with MJ, didn't want to be the manager of one of Mj's video girls (who still adores MJ), didn't try to prove that MJ was murdered.

Jacobshagen is like Shana not like Robson. He is exaggerating his importance in MJ's life and trying to make money by praising him and feeding the tabloids at the same time.

Of course anything in possible but who would Jacobshagen sue? He was never employed by the companies
Some wealthy hater could approach him and give him money in exchange for allegations, though.

Last edited:

No robson just testified under oath in a trial about C.M himself and he and his family spent decades defending mj in high profile ways. Based his career around mj etc etc. The list goes on.if someone who actually "knew" mj can betray him in such a way then very easy for some meet and greeter to heck look at george. Nothing should surprise us.

Oh, sure, I wouldn't put anything past him. Look at the stuff he's done already-and it's right that he's a 'stalker' type like Shana, but you never know. He might have a psychotic break and "remember everything." Those little "I love you, fan" letters suddenly become "I love you and you're' my soulmate."

This is what Jacobshagen said about Robson and Safechuck (google translate)

He is wrong about Mesereau asking Safeschuck in 2005. Mesereau said that he never talked to Safechuck. He is also wrong about MJ financing Robson's dance studio and performing with Janet.
"
No, Robson performed with Janet at those VMA Awards in 2009-when they did the Michael tribute to Scream. In the BTS segment, he even showed that he was wearing the original BAD gloves from the video-that Michael had gifted him with-guess he sold those later.

book2.jpg

as a victim.

Tabloids love to talk about MJ allegedly molesting kids and although he is not willing to go as far as to claim that, but he gives them the "we shared a bed" angle. Then he conveniently claims to have witnessed Propofol use. Now he conviently claims to have knowledge about a "secret diary" in which MJ was scared for his life just before his death. Funny how these stories all develop in the hindsight of things - he never mentioned this supposed "secret diary" before.

Question on facebook:

His response:

He also wrote this:

WTF???

No robson just testified under oath in a trial about C.M himself and he and his family spent decades defending mj in high profile ways. Based his career around mj etc etc. The list goes on.if someone who actually "knew" mj can betray him in such a way then very easy for some meet and greeter to heck look at george. Nothing should surprise us.

I totally agree with you....I say watch this space.....we haven't heard the last of him.

No robson just testified under oath in a trial about C.M himself and he and his family spent decades defending mj in high profile ways. Based his career around mj etc etc.

Yes but those things happened while MJ was alive. After MJ died Robson's connection to him was sporadic. It's not the same as de facto dedicating your facebook page for him, vsiting MJ's mother, giving interviews to MJ fans, talking down his accusers including Robson, being friends with his video girl 8 years after he died. He is kinda obsessed. Which Robson clearly was not. I talked to him yesterday he stressed once again that he always says nothing sexual ever happened.

In any case to deter future opportunist scumbags the Estate should go on the offensive and countersue Robson, Safechuck and Jane Doe. They slandered the companies, it's not just about MJ's good name but actual living people.

No, Robson performed with Janet at those VMA Awards in 2009-when they did the Michael tribute to Scream. In the BTS segment, he even showed that he was wearing the original BAD gloves from the video-that Michael had gifted him with-guess he sold those later.

Wow I didn't know this. The cynical mother****er.
I feel stupid, what is the BTS segment?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BUlDvq0TIY

Last edited:

I totally agree with you....I say watch this space.....we haven't heard the last of him.
-------

Yeap. prime candidate.

-------

Yeap. prime candidate.
Hopefully, the Robson/Safechuck decisions against the Estate for statute of limitations, etc. will stop any future cases. It would be futile.
Once we have the rulings about the companies, that should stop those in their tracks as well.

Yes but those things happened while MJ was alive. After MJ died Robson's connection to him was sporadic. It's not the same as de facto dedicating your facebook page for him, vsiting MJ's mother, giving interviews to MJ fans, talking down his accusers including Robson, being friends with his video girl 8 years after he died. He is kinda obsessed. Which Robson clearly was not. I talked to him yesterday he stressed once again that he always says nothing sexual ever happened.

In any case to deter future opportunist scumbags the Estate should go on the offensive and countersue Robson, Safechuck and Jane Doe. They slandered the companies, it's not just about MJ's good name but actual living people.

Wow I didn't know this. The cynical mother****er.
I feel stupid, what is the BTS segment?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BUlDvq0TIY

Well, some nice person posted PART 1 of the BTS Special (that I watched that day of the show) but only part 1.

I found another really scratchy multi-part video of the show, that shows the part where Wade talks about the gloves. At the time, I thought that was really sweet.

Wade shows them off at about 1:26

Michael Jackson child sex syndicate trial date set

Wade Robson received a trial date Monday for his blockbuster claims Michael Jackson and his inner circle operated the most elaborate child sex syndicate “the world has known.”

The choreographer, who says he was just 5 years old when he first met the King of Pop, is set to begin his negligence trial against the late singer’s companies MJJ Productions and MJJ Ventures on March 5, 2018, a Los Angeles judge said.

A Robson lawyer said the next 12 months will be spent “gaining access to the materials needed for a much-anticipated trial.”

“We look forward to completing that discovery and disclosing to the public, through trial, the full extent of Michael Jackson’s serial sexual abuse of children, which was facilitated through his companies MJJ Productions and Ventures,” lawyer Vince Finaldi said in a statement.

An attorney for the companies, meanwhile, said he doesn’t believe the case will make it that far.

“My opinion is that summary judgment will be granted in this case and there won’t be any trial, but the court did set a trial date for a year away just in case,” lawyer Howard Weitzman told the Daily News.

Robson, who has worked for Britney Spears and N'Sync and appeared as a judge on "So You Think You Can Dance," is one of three plaintiffs making similar claims in related lawsuits against Jackson’s companies.

The choreographer, 34, filed an amended complaint in September claiming Jackson and key staffers at MJJ Productions and MJJ Ventures ran a “sophisticated child sexual abuse procurement and facilitation operation.”

Robson claims Jackson and his employees worked in concert to arrange his private meetings with underage fans, cover travel expenses and shower the youngsters with gifts.

"Make no mistake, Neverland Ranch was nothing but a well-orchestrated trap," Finaldi previously told The News. "It was custom-built to attract kids so he could groom them and decide which to sexually abuse."

The amended complaint, obtained by The News, added new negligence claims to his suit against the two companies.

Robson claims he was brought into Jackson's orbit as a small child in the late 1980s after winning a dance competition in Australia organized by MJJ Ventures.

Woman claims Michael Jackson molested her as a child
Two years later, a Jackson assistant contacted his family about meeting with The Gloved One and staying at Neverland during a trip to Los Angeles, he says.

The assistant served as *****'s "madam" or "procurer," his filing states.

During that visit, Jackson allegedly sexually abused Robson. The abuse continued for eight years until Robson hit puberty and Jackson lost interest, according to the complaint.

During the pop icon's 2005 molestation trial in Santa Barbara County, Robson denied he had been sexually abused. He later recanted, saying it took intensive therapy for him to come to terms with the abuse.

In 2013, Robson's initial claims against Jackson's estate were thrown out when a judge ruled he'd waited too long to sue. He is now pursuing the separate civil claims against Jackson's companies.

A source in Jackson's camp called the new complaint "too silly" to warrant a response.

The usual Finaldi huff and puff. The New York Daily Mail is a tabloid and I expect nothing better from them but it's still annoying how one-sided this article is. Starting from the sensationalist title to the fact they don't tell their readers that discovery has actually been going on for more than a year (Finaldi too acts like it's just beginning) and what came out so far not only shows Robson as a liar but also the ridiculousness of the whole child abuse maffia angle. The article even twists facts acting like Norma reached out to the Robsons not the other way around.

That a trial has been set is nothing sensational either, it's not the first time in this case, originally it was set for this spring. It doesn't mean there WILL be a trial.

Thanks, but it's upsetting that this farce is still going on......and once again the media lap it up like pigs to mud, siding with :censored: Robson and his slimy lawyers.

Last edited:

It's obvious when this BS will be thrown out the media and Robson will blame some technicality or statutes of limitation.
And the Estate of course won't fight that perception in the media.
Weitzman talked to these creeps and said nothing to defend MJ, once again. He talks about this
like it's some breach of contract lawsuit. I can't stand him. I can't see him defending MJ effectively
in court at all. He clearly doesn't give a shit about MJ.

Look how they talk about the probate case. It wasn't dismissed because he waited too long
it was because he lied about why he couldn't file the claim earlier.
If he had indeed not known about the administration of the Estate before March 2013 his case would have
been allowed to go forward.

Incredible how anyone can take this child sex syndicate nonsense seriously when MJ was investigated
for 10+ years by the FBI, LAPD, SBDS, two DAs office and the media and noone ever claimed
that those companies were guilty of anything, not even Sneddon and Zonen and they tried everything
under the Sun.

I wonder how much of tabloid money Robson gets and whether the Estate has been looking into his
connection to Radar and other tabloids.

I wonder why Norma is not publicly refuting these ridiculous claims. If it was me I would be outraged.

"Make no mistake, Neverland Ranch was nothing but a well-orchestrated trap," Finaldi previously told The News. "It was custom-built to attract kids so he could groom them and decide which to sexually abuse."

And he did that while being surrounded by dozens of employees including police officers
and also having the parents around. How brilliant!
Why would he need such a trap when the Safechucks, Chandlers, Robsons were so eager to get to him anywhere
including inviting him to their homes?
Finaldi said that MJ already decided that he wanted to molest Robson in Australia with that dance competition
and the meet and greet! Why would he need Neverland to decide whether to abuse him?

Nonsense all around. Sad thing people actually believe this crap.

Last edited:

Ok I've been out for like 4 days, seems theres another story.. (surprise surprise) do I see Radar attached to another BS story? What's going on...

ivy;4187245 said:
Michael Jackson child sex syndicate trial date set

A Robson lawyer said the next 12 months will be spent “gaining access to the materials needed for a much-anticipated trial.”

Don't know what they hope to find that they haven't already had the time to acquire. I guess Wade still has no evidence (real or imagined). What a surprise.

So what happs if it doesnt happen in march and goes past the five year rule. Statue of limitations and no trial??

I can't be the only one who is sick of Beckloff dragging his feet on this. He can't be back logged that much.
Why don't they get a gag order??!!

So what happs if it doesnt happen in march and goes past the five year rule. Statue of limitations and no trial??

parties can agree to an extension but if not it gets dismissed

When is summary judgement? Right before the trial date or months before that?

starts about 3-4 months before trial. there is the motion, the opposition, reply, a hearing and judge's ruling. Normally the judge would rule about a month or so before the trial. and if it survives summary judgment the last month will be all about motions to exclude, jury instructions etc. basically final prep for the trial.

I can't be the only one who is sick of Beckloff dragging his feet on this. He can't be back logged that much.
Why don't they get a gag order??!!

you mean the trial date? it's normal. there is a new amended complaint which will probably go through a demurrer, discovery, expert witnesses etc. so taking the latest amended complaint the 1 year for trial is normal. and I feel Robson lawyers want or need that time.

parties can agree to an extension but if not it gets dismissed

You don't have any info about Safechuck's amended complaint? Did he even submit it?
If he didn't within the 15 days the case is automatically dismissed or he can get another chance?

they are fishing for shark in a lake of ducks

Thanks ivy

Robson Motion to Compel ruling: http://dailymichael.com/lawsuits/robson-v-estate/343-robson-ordered-to-turn-over-unredacted-emails

We discussed it already, but you can now read the ruling.

Funny how haters communicated this as a victory for Robson. I guess they got their info from Finaldi and filtered by him.

Am I right in thinking that - if the Estate is given all versions of Wade's book with all electronic and metadata intact (as granted in the motion to compel), the Estate can examine the book versions, metadata etc. by any means they wish, including forensically? I'm thinking that they will want to delve into all the changes made, with dates, of every version, and ideally a forensic computer software /document examiner would be best placed to do that.

If they don't have the computer docs. forensically examined, they may not be able to tell whether they have been given every version, and every change in each version.

Back