[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Myosotis, thanks for that..

Any of you guys have a quick link to where I can prove to someone of the note Robson wrote to himself about allegations making him relevent again?

Ron Newt on how people tried to bribe him to say Michael molested his child - 5:15 +
This guy needs to tell this in a rebuttal to show how dirty tabloids, media, etc can be. Now look, Wade and James was brought.

Where can I download and read the entire court transcripts of all the civil cases involving safechuck and robson?

Last edited:
Lightbringer;4239639 said:
Where can I download and read the entire court transcripts of all the civil cases involving safechuck and robson?

I think we need a thread in 'Trials and Tribulations' which collects resources together. I'll look to see if one already exists and Edit this to post it here if I find one, otherwise I'll aim to start one. (I'll try and answer the question about the 'relevance' note here and in a resources thread too.)

I really came here to add more 'Evidence' about Wade's 'awakening' to the idea that he feels he was abused.

I can't recall if this article from his blog dated 5th January 18 ( 'Wade's Window'- Father Figure') has been posted in this thread before.
Here it is in full to save anyone clicking on it:

FATHER FIGURE
January 5, 2018
It was the last week of July 2002 and I was working late in a recording studio in Hollywood. As I was leaving, I saw that I had several missed calls from my Mother. My stomach dropped and a voice in my head said, “Dad.” I called my Mother back and buried in tears she told me that my Father had taken his life. That was a long drive home.

My earliest memories of Dad are of him working hard at his and my Motherʻs fruit and vegetable shops, his shorts and knee-high socks, mowing the lawn on his ride on tractor, his big laugh, his stammer, his playfulness, his stress, telling jokes, playing loud music and dancing, dancing, dancing. Technically he was not a “good” dancer but it didnʻt matter because when he was dancing he was so alive; he loved it.

At five years old, my dance life began to take off and being that my Mother was also my chaperone, manager, and driver, most of my time was spent with her. Dad seemed to be slowly moving into the background of my life. I was absolutely obsessed with Michael Jackson. When I was five years old, I won a dance contest and the prize was to meet him. This encounter only exacerbated my idolization. When I was seven years old, I met Michael Jackson again. This meeting was the beginning of a 19 year “friendship” commencing with 7 years of Michael sexually abusing me. Early on, I remember Michael telling me that I could call him Dad. My heart jumped at the chance, I began to and in return he would call me, “Son.” This made me feel incredibly special.

Within a year my Father was diagnosed with Bi-Polar disorder. My memories of this are abstract; Dad seemingly floating further and further into the background of my life. I was so focused on Michael that I noticed Dad less and less. My Mother and I decided that we wanted to move to Los Angeles, California for the sake of my career in the entertainment business and to be closer to Michael. Just before we left, Dad pulled me aside in the kitchen and said to me several times in repetition, “There is nothing you have to do.” I had no idea what he was talking about. Mom, my sister and I packed up six suitcases and moved halfway across the world.

Dadʻs mental and emotional health continuously declined. Weʻd talk on the phone every now and then; Mostly, I remember just trying to get it over with. Dad and I would see each other about every two years; some of the experiences were okay, some were challenging, depending upon his mental and emotional state. Often, I felt embarrassed of him. I couldnʻt understand his mental and emotional challenges; They confused me, scared me and I regretfully didnʻt want to deal with them or him.

From about 10 to 20 years old, I had a string of friendships with older men, some more positive influences than others. I understand now that I was constantly looking for Father figures.

When I was about 19 years old, I had a phone conversation with my Dad where he told me a few stories about some of the mentally ill people he supported and had friendships with in the community he lived. The stories were heartbreaking and beautiful and I was intrigued to learn more about Dadʻs life. All of a sudden, I felt as though I now had the capacity to begin to develop an adult relationship with him. About six months later, Dad took his life.

I cried a lot that first night after receiving the news. I cried a lot at his funeral. After that, I didnʻt cry much more about him for the next 10 years. I came up with a tidy resolution for his death that satisfied my intellect and enabled me to stay numb.

Until my son was born in 2010 and my two nervous breakdowns came in 2011 and 2012. The second of which led to me disclosing for the first time in my life the sexual abuse I suffered at the hands of Michael Jackson. This opened up the flood gates of healing in every aspect of my life and Dad came rushing back in full color. I was faced with guilt, shame and sadness due to how I pulled away from him over the years, how I called Michael “Dad,” how I was too busy to talk so many times, and how I couldnʻt seem to bring myself to care enough to try and understand him while he was alive. Now that I was a Father myself, I wept numerous times, as I could now imagine how he felt as his little boy, little girl and the woman he loved walked out the door and moved to the other side of the world. From one of Dadʻs sisters, I found out that the idea that I may have been sexually abused by Michael Jackson caused Dad a lot of anxiety, guilt and depression over the years. I also found out that he too was sexually abused as a child by a family member. From what I understand, he told very few people about it and never engaged in any notable healing from that trauma.

Dadʻs spiritual guidance has deeply permeated the last 5 1/2 years and I feel closer to him now than ever before. That phrase that he said to me before we left for America came floating back to me in therapy, “There is nothing you have to do.” These words became a mantra and played an instrumental role in my having the courage to redesign my life.

As a Father figure, Michael Jackson taught me about dance, music, film, hard work, visualization, study, busyness, external giving, external achievement and validation, lying, numbing, not trusting people, child sexual abuse, and conditional love intertwined with abuse.

As a Father, my Dad is still teaching me about play, pain, unconditional love, forgiveness, dedication, laughter, life eternal and dancing (literally and figuratively) with abandon, and joy.

As a Father, by example, I strive to teach my son about unconditional love, play, surrender, passion, frictionless effort, kindness to oneself and others, patience, discipline, relaxation, spontaneity, friendship, and listening.

I know that at least my Mother (because she told me) and I didnʻt appreciate Dad while he was here with us on earth. We missed out on the opportunity to truly show him how beautiful, special and kind we thought he was and how much we loved him. If possible, donʻt make the same mistake with the people you love. If you feel it, tell and show them why and how much you love them, now. Donʻt wait for an opportunity that may never come.

Love, Wade Robson.

1/5/18

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

It seems absolutely clear from this article that Wade feels intense guilt about his lost relationship with his father, and that he feels responsible in some way for his suicide. (His father told him 'There is nothing you have to do'- I believe Wade interprets this as meaning that he did not have to leave for the USA with his mother and sister. It makes a lot of logical sense that Wade's feelings of guilt would have been triggered by the birth of his own son, knowing the relationship that he hopes to have with that son, and how he would feel if he lost him. If Wade believes that his mother took them to the USA specifically so that Wade could spend time being mentored by Michael (Which in the end did not happen to any extended degree), then it would be natural for Wade to feel that Michael 'killed' his father, by taking Wade away from him. It is especially interesting that Wade says that his father loved dancing- but of course Wade would not have been able to enjoy time dancing with his father after they moved to the USA.

Wade did indeed claim that 'Michael killed his father', as reported in 'The Hollywood Gossip' online, dated May 2013' : 'My Dad Killed Himself Because of Michael Jackson Sexual Abuse'. I think we can truncate that headline to 'My dad killed himself because of Michael Jackson.

I think for that reason, Wade will continue to press his claim against the MJ Estate, because he will never forgive Michael for the broken relationship with his father. He needs to call it 'sexual abuse' in order to make a legal case, but really it was his Mother's decision - she said in another article that she wanted to leave her husband anyway, so going to the USA with the children was a convenient way to make a complete break, without having to argue her own case for leaving (She could tell herself and her husband that she was leaving for the benefit of Wade).

Lastly, on the subject of items that Michael liked to carry with him on tour, I understand that he often / always took a photo of the young Shirley Temple, wherever he was working. He had met her as an adult (then called Shirley Temple Back, and a USA ambassador). Michael's report of that meeting was that they 'held hands and cried' and that no words were spoken. They both understood the pain of being put to work in public as a child. As was Safechuck and Wade. In trying to ensure that these 'stage and screen' kids had some relaxation and fun, Michael opened himself to a whole world of trouble from the products of these ambitious, and sometimes fractured families.

Myosotis, thanks for that..

Any of you guys have a quick link to where I can prove to someone of the note Robson wrote to himself about allegations making him relevent again?

Yes, this quotation is from Robson's deposition dated 12 Dec 16, from the lawyers page reference 4319.
There is a link to the downloaded doc page (p13 of 19) here:

https://www.scribd.com/document/336110841/Robson-Deposition-Excerpts

Robson explained at interview that he thought his experience would make him a more relatable Vedic meditation teacher 'as a lot of people have gone through trauma in their childhood'.

Thank you.

Well, I found all of these links today:

Robson v. Estate Case Court documents

http://dailymichael.com/lawsuits/robson-v-estate/277-robson-v-estate-case-court-documents

Only problem is that the first 3 links at the bottom page does not work.

These 3 links below does not work:

Estate's objection to the late probate claim: http://radaronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/wadere.pdf

Robson late probate claim : http://images.eonline.com/static/news/pdf/robsonclaim.pdf

Declaration of Wade Robson : http://radaronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/wade-robson354b0046b.pdf
---
By the way, can you download the documents from that site? I do not mean, that you can save each side of each document as a picture. I mean can you download the entire pdf-files?

I mean, its a mess to have to download each side of all the documents as pictures.

Thank you.

Well, I found all of these links today:

Robson v. Estate Case Court documents

http://dailymichael.com/lawsuits/robson-v-estate/277-robson-v-estate-case-court-documents

Only problem is that the first 3 links at the bottom page does not work.

These 3 links below does not work:

Estate's objection to the late probate claim: http://radaronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/wadere.pdf

Robson late probate claim : http://images.eonline.com/static/news/pdf/robsonclaim.pdf

Declaration of Wade Robson : http://radaronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/wade-robson354b0046b.pdf
---
By the way, can you download the documents from that site? I do not mean, that you can save each side of each document as a picture. I mean can you download the entire pdf-files?

I mean, its a mess to have to download each side of all the documents as pictures.

Hi Lightbringer.
I think you might be able to download the scribd docs, but I don't know if you need eg .pdf -accepting software, or to sign up with scribd. Apologies, I'm not technical!
I haven't looked into radaronline links at all, because I don't like to give 'radar' clicks....

OK, folks.

I did not follow W&S lawsuits AT ALL until the screening of Leaving Neverland at sundance was announced. So I have not read this 1200 page thread.

What I am wondering is the following:

Right now, there is A SHIT LOAD of dirt on Wade Robson especially coming out, and its growing each day to a point where its no longer possible to remember all the contradictions and lies he has been caught in.

Was this information available all the time in this thread in the previous 1200 pages? Or have people discovered this recently because they have been responding to Leaving Neverland and discredit it?

And will I get wiser by reading 1200 pages now? Or do you think thats not necessary?

OK, folks.

I did not follow W&S lawsuits AT ALL until the screening of Leaving Neverland at sundance was announced. So I have not read this 1200 page thread.

Right now, there is A SHIT LOAD of dirt on Wade Robson especially coming out, and its growing each day to a point where its no longer possible to remember all the contradictions and lies he has been caught in.

Was this information available all the time in this thread in the previous 1200 pages? Or have people discovered this recently because they have been responding to Leaving Neverland and discredit it?

And will I get wiser by reading 1200 pages now? Or do you think thats not necessary?

in my opinion all should read the legal documents of all cases and demand and judgments, basically you can not discuss something if really your information is "word of mouth" or newspapers, you lose a lot of real information when you only know the facts by word of mouth because each person also gives his own interpretation of what he reads, sometimes incorrect depending on his legal knowledge, and this he transmits to others as if it were the real information when maybe it is not. in the same way that one says to another "you do not know all the facts because you are not informed and you do not read the demands" it can not be that the person who says it has not read anything either.
It is expensive, it takes time and days because each demand is long, of many sheets, the agreements are also long but it is best to use each word for yourself.
you do not need to read 1200 pages, there are some documentos here, but there are other documents on "scrib.doc" , some things are there, others I found out of there And out of here, the monetary agreement of chandler-michael I did not find it here, it is also worth reading because it explains why Chandler will never speak, since the agreement would be annulled if he did, anyway, you have to read everything if you really want to know what you're talking about.

Last edited:
'The Metro' free 'commuter' paper UK has written about the 'Jane Doe' case which was (I think) withdrawn by the complainant. The article is apparently taken from an interview by the UK 'Mirror' (tabloid) with Finaldi (of the law firm).

Just registering the fact here for future reference. (I'm assuming that she withdrew her case because it was a false claim, and she was found out. She originally made her claim in October 2016).

UPDATE : She dismissed her case on 18th May 2017 (Dismissed without prejudice). Details on page 129 of this thread.
In a surprise development, just 2 weeks before the demurrer hearing Jane Doe dismissed her sexual abuse case against Michael Jackson. Jane Doe’s lawyers filed the request for dismissal and the case was dismissed without prejudice – meaning technically it can get refiled.

(Hilarious that it is suggested that MJ might have befriended her 'because she was a tomboy'. (which usually means a girl who likes more typically boys' activities like climbing trees and playing football). Ummmmm.

I don't recall Safechuck saying 'he was paid a million dollars for a mock wedding with MJ' either???

I see Finaldi is saying that she is one of 'several who made contact (with the law firm) 'in the wake of the LN controversy'. Well, it's a lie if he is saying that is a new contact, because she withdrew her case at least a year ago, I think.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Michael Jackson ‘abused 13-year-old girl and paid huge sum in hush money’

Michael Jackson ‘abused a tomboy in the early 1980s and then gave cheques to buy her silence.’ An American girl of 13 was among Michael Jackson’s child sex abuse victims, it has been claimed. The Man In The Mirror hitmaker – who died in 2009 – then paid a massive amount in ‘hush money’ to the victim who is now in her 50s, according to US lawyer Vince Finaldi. ‘His preference appears to have been young males and she describes herself as a tomboy at the time of the attacks on her in the early 1980s,’ he told The Mirror.

‘I have copies of cheques to her from Jackson’s music production company that he personally signed,’ he added to the publication. ‘There is zero doubt in my mind that she is telling the truth.’ Mr Finaldi said the victim was one of several to make contact in the wake of the controversy over the documentary Leaving Neverland.

Among the allegations include one man, James Safechuck, who says he was paid $1million to have a mock wedding to Michael Jackson at the age of nine.

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2019/02/16/mich...paid-huge-sum-hush-money-8647588/?ito=cbshare

Last edited:
What is with this tabloid paper. yes, all tabloid talk about mj but this paper has always been the worst. When I was in London in 1992, this was the same paper that disfigured MJ's face to say he had too much surgery and his face was falling off. This paper is obessed with MJ more than any other. Amazing this story is in this tabloid and this lying lawyer is talking to them. BS as usual.

VINCE W. FINALDI - Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Irvine, CA

Contact a sexual abuse attorney from Manly, Stewart & Finaldi today.

It looks like Mr. Finaldi's law practice now specializes in child abuse cases against the Catholic Church. That would be considered personal injury.

https://profiles.superlawyers.com/c...ldi/1bbd22b9-7c34-4f22-9d2e-421b58ce197b.html

A stipulation of MSU’s $500 million settlement with Nassar’s victims requires that victims pull their support from two bills, said Lawyer Vince Finaldi, who represented about 175 of the more than 300 women suing MSU. One bill would strip governmental immunity in cases of sexual misconduct, and the other would waive minors from legal notice requirements in such lawsuits.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/n...r-legislation-changes-msu-agreement/35038653/

Vince Finaldi has had plenty of years experience representing clients in California with their needs. If you are in need of assistance with business and construction law, personal injury litigation, real estate matters or a matter related to those, please contact California attorney Vince Finaldi at 1-800-761-2220 today.

Raisman's attorney, Vince Finaldi http://www.michiganradio.org/post/nassar-fallout-continues-aly-raisman-lawsuit

Tom Sneddon was the District Attorney in Santa Barbara who took on Michael Jackson and then lost and wasn't reelected as District Attorney. I don't think Vince Finaldi should be intimidating because of representing those who were sexually abused and won different cases, just like Tom Sneddon should not put the fear of God within another. If you are innocent you will win, not because of some high profile figure, like Vince Finaldi or Tom Sneddon. Mr. Finaldi already lost twice to the Estate of Michael Jackson and now why we have a rebuttal argument in the way of a doco called Leaving Neverland.

I remember when Finaldi entered the picture, I read a number of articles about his previous cases (most likely posted in this thread). It seems like it wasn't only the Catholic Church, but another big one was some sex abuse cases in the LA School District. I believe there were two teachers that were the sex abusers, but he went after quite a few schools and searched for victims and got HUGE settlements. There were a few independent articles that implied the school district paid big money, just to get rid of him-because there was only two teachers-and it reality, just a couple of victims.
He also wrote his claims for Robson against the MJJ companies by copying and pasting from his previous briefs for schools. It was kinda laughable-it made it sound like Neverland was a school for the performing arts or something.

OK, folks.

The stuff coming out about Robson since LN is not new-all of it is here because they were posting his court docs, and discovery, etc. from the get-go. His very first complaint was full of contradictions. Beckloff let him amend at least three, maybe four times.
Of course, all the discovery is in the thread too-the emails he sent out to people, including his mother, shopping the book, his blog, etc.

The good thing about following along with this, is that we had people that were pretty knowledgeable about the previous court cases and were able to interpret what was going on, and compare it to previous statements made by Robson, etc.

But bottom line, nothing is new. From what I understand from the review of LN, if anything they've embellished their stories even more.

Hello everyone,
Last time I posted (June last year) was in the Mayor Love Prayer-thread and that was the first time I posted here since 2009, when I used to hang out here all the time. I can't tell you how hard it is to have to re-emerge here, once again, during these circumstances.

I have these five questions I'd like to address to you all, since well, you are my peers in this whole mayor aspect of my life (being a fan).

1. To me, it's incredibly important to fight this battle without strengthening the sides of society that are prone to victimblaming. Don't get me wrong, there is a lot to be said about Robson and Safechuck and the very oddness of their tales and suspicious circumstances, but I don't want to build my case upon the idea that a victim must be a certain way/fit a norm to be heard.

We are having enough of problems with that when it comes to sexual offends in the world today and I'm quite sure MJ would salute the airing out of the sexual crimes in the entertainment industry at large, probably even more so when it comes to pedophilia given Michael's genuine concern for children. Not saying that's what people are doing, just saying it's easy to end up there given the horrible situation that Michael isn't here to give the other story in a more specific way; but also the problematic circumstances that a) the accusations are made outside the court of law and b) that it happened about 25-30 years ago and that it therefore is hard to go into detail and factcheck the way it was possible both in -93 and -03, especially given previous two circumstances.

So, what's been most strong evidence for myself and also towards others (once they've heard me out) of Michaels innocence, has been the story itself. The story is totally in the hands of the accusers, right? They're in total control of what's been said and not (with the help of first attorneys and then the production crew lead by Dan Reed), in a way they wouldn't be if tried in criminal law. And the only story that has to be tried is the story they accuse MJ of, not any general rumour nor any "what if's"; it's their story or nothing. So, if the base core of the story doesn't add up, it is false; ergo Michael Jackson was telling the truth all along. Smaller details that doesn't add up, doesn't prove anything on it's own; people's memories are not computor files. However, they can underline the fishyness of it all.

And the fact is, this whole accusation is - in opposite to accusations done before - built upon the idea that MJJ Productions and MJJ Ventures, acted as a grooming agencies put up to bring kids to Michael Jackson, so that they could be sexually abused by the same and then to make sure that it would not come out. This means that, however general Robson try to keep it formulated in interviews, their whole story falls if the rest of the kids who were close to Michael during the same period of time, keeps saying that nothing sexual ever happened. Brett Barnes and Macaulay Culkin are even named in the plaints as people who most likely were the (so called) victims next in line, after Safechuck. (Is Corey Feldman also mentioned? I don't remember.) They are, of course, as strong as ever in their support of Michael. So are the rest of the kids around that time. Even JC and GA took back their accusations after -09 (which had been easier for them not to do, given their new lives and identities).

I'm sure many of you have explained the same thing to others; so I'm wondering do you have the problem with getting people not to mix this up with the notion that "if others say MJ didn't do it, this can't be true either"? Because that logic at best follows the idea that given that pedophilia in many ways is similair to a sickness and because of that there´s usually many victims to one pedophile (if their is opportunity), and at worst follows the stupidity that if others haven't been raped by one person, this means that anyone accusing the same must be lying. The whole point is that, for anyone interested in understanding if MJ did anything sexual offensive towards Robson or Safechuck, MJ only have to be cleared of their accusations, which rests on the idea of an industry of pedopfilia around Michael Jackson.
Do you have any pointers on how to make people grasp the concept quicker? Does anyone disagree with my way of reasoning?

2. I haven't read that book that was pulled, "Michael Jackson was my lover - the secret diary of Jordie Chandler", by Guiterrez. However, I remember it being referred to by the tabloid press at the time and also resurficing after the airing of "living with Michael Jackson". Alot of the contents to my recollection, seem to be quite copy/pasted, with little to some ajustment, into the plaints of today. Does anyone else have that feeling? And if so, did anyone actually read the book or have the hard copy to back it up in any other way? Because, I strongly feel this would shoot down their credibility; especially since JC's confession but also in general. Then it also would be very much applicable to use the same defence against WR and JS, as against JC and in the plaint against Guiterrez.

3. Does anyone know anything about the storyline in the book deal that Robson tryed to swing in -12? Was anything actually written or blueprinted, or was it just "Thinking about writing this book, would you publish it for me?"

4. Maybe I'm stupid for not knowing this, because it's such an obvious question, but what are Robson's and Safechuck's explanations to how non of the sexual assaults were caught on any of the tapes from the many, many security cameras that was all over Neverland and of course confiscated in -93? They really can't suggest that MJ dis- and reconected them all, everytime, everywhere? Especially not given the many years and beds they say this would have taken place during/on? I remember Safechuck´s plaint going on and on about the systems of bells in the hallway outside MJ's quarters, the blanket and the closet and the dress quickly-drills, but nothing about the safety cameras..?
5. Last question for now; the people in the Neverland staff mentioned by name in the plaints as people making sure the sexual assaults were kept secret from the outside world and the parents, how come their not suing, kicking and screaming? I would be livid if someone accused me publically for something like that?! What am I missing?

Sorry for writing this long, hope some of you had the patience to read it all..!
L.O.V.E.

Jimmy Safechuck is out of his mind (child bride my eye) in saying that Michael erased the only evidence, in light of what you say about all the cameras on the grounds of Michael's home. That's a good point. You'd think that law enforcement at the time would have caught something like that, even to throw some shade in their false allegations against Michael Jackson. Law Enforcement Agencies are able to recover where the perpetrator tried to erase evidence against themselves from their computers. The FBI scoured Michael Jackson's computers and a person can put their video surveillance on their computers when presenting evidence at a law enforcement agency. You'd think Michael would have done that if he was such a thrill seeker, which I thought voyeuristic types do. A souvenir of their crime.

OK, folks.

I am somewhat in the same shoes as you, when the trials were going on, I paid attention but did not actually go through all the legal docs.. I recently read portions and I will say IF your intention is to learn things you never knew - you can learn things from reading them..

In relation to the allegations, it may not really be needed. Most of the key pieces of BS have been pulled out and spoke about already.

hey I read somewhere around the time Wade got rejected by the estate, aside from shopping for a book deal he also was selling stuff? I am trying to gather the various things that prove Wades purpose is $$$$$! Aside from the obvious lawsuit and book deal..

And yes of course I know he'd make money from the documentary!

Could someone give me a link or summarise the Safechuck case and the flaws with his credibility?
Thanks

Jimmy Safechuck is out of his mind (child bride my eye) in saying that Michael erased the only evidence, in light of what you say about all the cameras on the grounds of Michael's home. That's a good point. You'd think that law enforcement at the time would have caught something like that, even to throw some shade in their false allegations against Michael Jackson. Law Enforcement Agencies are able to recover where the perpetrator tried to erase evidence against themselves from their computers. The FBI scoured Michael Jackson's computers and a person can put their video surveillance on their computers when presenting evidence at a law enforcement agency. You'd think Michael would have done that if he was such a thrill seeker, which I thought voyeuristic types do. A souvenir of their crime.
in 1993, ALL of MJ's video tapes, etc were taken and looked at during the week of Aug 23-27. It was while before he got them back. They combed through all his tapes.

I've only seen portions of the fictitious move "Not Believing Neverland" but there's absolutely no way I trust a word Wade Robson the "master of deception" says. A real narcissist That's one shady MF'er.

Safechuck I believe has begrudgingly gone along with this farce because his family needs money and he has actually deluded himself into believing what he says. Mental illness. The mind is an amazing thing.

Now, understand, I'm not a fanatical MJ fan. I actually believed he was guilty back in 2005...before I researched. I actually became more than a casual fan AFTER I realized he was innocent and that research exposed me to more of his catalog than just his hits.

It's just disgusting this film was even made and so shamelessly one sided to boot. Oh well. This will blow over eventually. The good news is there's many many who doubt these shysters. #$%! Oprah. Never liked her anyway.

Re: [Discussion] Wade Robson files claim of sexual abuse against MJ-Estate

If they wanted their 'own' media people to film it, it sounds like they want to create a documentary of some kind, possibly for future broadcast along with interviews etc. The irony being that this particular 'real life' 'documentary' would be based on two works of fiction....

You called it almost 4 years ago.

hey I read somewhere around the time Wade got rejected by the estate, aside from shopping for a book deal he also was selling stuff? I am trying to gather the various things that prove Wades purpose is $$$$$! Aside from the obvious lawsuit and book deal..

And yes of course I know he'd make money from the documentary!

Julien's Auction house confirmed on twitter that Wade commissioned them to sell some of his more expensive MJ items.

I've had my head burried in rewriting the fact sheet, have I missed anything note worthy today??

WildStyle;4252128 said:
You called it almost 4 years ago.

Thank you so much for re-finding that! I did think a doc. was on the cards, especially later on when we got to Robson's deposition and we found that he was shopping a book deal before his legal claims.

There seems to be a bit of progress on the Robson appeal. I'm reading on Twitter that the Estate have not filed any further documents in the appeal case, and so it can go forward. ( I'm hoping it doesn't mean that the Estate have missed a date to file 'their side' of the appeal!!! The explanation given below is a bit worrying.)

I guess they will need to agree a date for hearing next. I'm assuming it won't be public, just like the earlier case hearings. There seem to be quite a few folk on Twitter who follow case details at the courts, and will hopefully flag up when Robson's appeal hearing date is announced.

No mention of Safechuck's appeal hearing yet.

XPages777 (BX)
‏

@XPages777
Follow Follow @XPages777
More XPages777 (BX) Retweeted XPages777 (BX)

Dry legal matter but an interesting development: the Respondents in the Robson Appellate Court case (MJJ Productions Inc. et. al. aka the Estate) did not file the Respondent's Brief by the due date nor did they request an extension. It's on the Ready List for now.

It means the Respondent (ultimately, Estate) did not file legal papers by the due date and did not request an extension either. They can only fix this with good cause (by 4/4). The case is currently considered fully briefed with only Robson's side having laid out their case.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update: Estate response to Robson appeal filed on 3rd April:
Twitter comment:

��APRIL 3: RESPONDENTS FILE BRIEF AND JUDICIAL NOTICE
��On April 3, the Respondents (ultimately, the Estate) filed the Respondent’s Brief. As the very last grace period for filing the Respondent’s Brief ran out on April 4 and the matter had been argued at trial court level already it makes you wonder why the Respondents delayed filing their Brief until the very last moment.
��The Respondents filed a Judicial Notice as well. Essentially, this means that the Respondents are stating that a specific matter is a fact that cannot be reasonably debated for certain reasons and are asking the Appellate Court to acknowledge this specific matter as such, namely, as a fact. If the Appellate Court grants this request it means this specific matter will not be subject to any arguing in court. There is no way to tell what the Judicial Notice is about at this point.

Robson Appeal - Estate Response, 3rd April 2019

Robson cannot use section 340.1(b)(2) to convert his timebarred action against Jackson’s Estate into a timely action
against Jackson’s wholly-owned, self-controlled corporate entities. Jackson controlled the Corporations’ conduct, not the
other way around. Robson’s attempt to shoehorn his action into section 340.1(b)(2)’s narrow exception to the statute of limitations
is contrary to its plain language and was properly rejected by the trial court.
The judgment should be affirmed.

https://leavingneverlandfacts.com/wp...ents-Brief.pdf

Last edited:
Update on Robson's appeal from a fan on Twitter (Thank you) . R's lawyers certainly seem to be extending this thing to the max.

Wade's lawyers have requested a 30 day extension to file their reply in the appeal. New due date is 5/23 assuming they don't request a second extension.

This marks more than 14 months since the appeals began and we are still months away from any decision.

(23 May is the same date that the scheduling for Estate vs HBO hearing was supposed to happen, I think).

Back