[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

NatureCriminal7896;4306118 said:
that's what the media and people wants. they want him to be guilty. he innocent. he was/is innocent.

Even wanting him dead wasn’t enough to satisfy the haters, they salivate for more hatred. These haters are a major disease to society, society themselves are a disease. Once lies poisoned your brain, you’re stupid for life.

Thriller_MJ;4306116 said:
What makes me angry most of all is the emotional manipulation of it all. I can't stand feeling manipulated and then that floods your head with doubts and so on and so forth. Especially when it comes to such a sensitive subject like child abuse, and as i victim myself i don't like being reminded of what happened and then have it attached to someone i consider a hero of mine leaves me feeling conflicted sometimes. But as I said in my heart i know Michael is innocent, just feels frustrating and tiring dealing with it all.
I just wanted to say My heart aches for you, my son has been through the same thing and it has broken me but the strange thing is listening to all the lies that have been said about MJ doesn’t affect me because I know it isn’t true, however what does tear my heart apart is having to watch and listen to them two lying scum bags claiming they are victims of abuse, they have turned something so painful for real victims into a joke, something for them to use to gain money, not once have they given one thought to how it really feels for real abuse victims, nor do they give a shit either. I hope the pair of them burn in hell for eternity, not just for what they have said against MJ but for the pain they have caused real victims.

From fans on Twitter:

Estate's response to Finaldi's "utterly frivolous" recusal request:

https://mjjr.net/docs/2020-10-05-Estate-Opposition-to-Recusal.pdf

- Recusal Cannot Be Based on Judicial Rulings.
- Spouse's Completely Unrelated Case Connection is Baseless for Recusal.
- Finaldi Has History of Accusing Prior Judge of Misconduct.

(The response mentions that F & Co. surmised that the prior judge may have been influenced by MJ's notoriety, in coming to his (anti- R and S) conclusions.

It seems that F. & Co are likely to complain about any judge who rules against them. )

Last edited:
Also:

Finaldi has also filed oppositions to the judge's rulings on Spence, Lily Chandler & Tabitha Marks. He still insists they are crucial to his case & may have new/important information for him.

He has requested motions for reconsideration April 1-2, 2021.

(Wonder why he selected April Fools' day....)

I'm assuming that all of the complainants legal motions will be 'bill-able' (if either or both complainants win), so there must be financial incentives in prolonging these cases. And we haven't even got as far as trial decisions yet.

Here are two articles that discuss lawyers compensations vs complainants compensation in the 'Larry Nassar' US Gymnastics case:

1. 'Survivors' payments (200 are represented by Manly):

FEBRUARY 22, 2020
Larry Nassar Survivors Offered Settlements Between $83K and $1.25M from USAG

USA Gymnastics proposed a payment system Friday to compensate survivors of sexual assault by former national team doctor Larry Nassar.

Per ESPN.com, the system is part of a $215 million total settlement offer with a tiered structure determining payouts ranging from $82,550 to $1.25 million.

The four-tiered settlement proposal includes $82,550 payments to individuals with "derivative claims"; $174,401 for gymnasts who were abused at non-USA Gymnastics locations; $508,670 payments to non-elite gymnasts sexually abused at USA Gymnastics-sanctioned events; and $1,250,757 payments to those sexually abused by Nassar at the Olympics, world championships, national team training camps or other national team events.

The report noted "attorneys representing hundreds of Nassar survivors have indicated that the proposal is insufficient." .................

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...ed-between-83k-and-125m-settlements-from-usag

2. Lawyers payments:
Dec. 17, 2019

While Larry Nassar victims wait, lawyers cash in on USA Gymnastics bankruptcy

.....For the case’s lawyers, however, USA Gymnastics’ bankruptcy has been a lucrative endeavor, according to a review of court filings and interviews with experts, who said the $1,000-plus hourly rates charged by the case’s top attorneys rank as extremely high for a bankruptcy of this size involving sexual abuse victims.

Three lawyers have billed more than $600,000 individually in the first year of the case, according to a review of legal bills filed in court, part of more than $7 million in legal fees approved, by a judge, on a preliminary basis.

.......The lawyer hired by Nassar victims to represent their interests — James Stang, perhaps the nation’s preeminent attorney in bankruptcies involving sex abuse — isn’t discounting his services at all. Stang, working for $1,145 per hour, has billed about $615,000, records show, part of $1.9 million billed by his firm, Pachulski Stang Ziehl & Jones.

............ Stang got involved with the USA Gymnastics case through John Manly, a California plaintiff’s attorney who specializes in working on behalf of abuse victims. .......

https://www.washingtonpost.com/spor...82e07a-10a0-11ea-b0fc-62cc38411ebb_story.html

Last edited:
Finaldi should be fired for threatening the judge and never work again and the case would be dead.

myosotis;4306163 said:
I'm assuming that all of the defendants legal motions will be 'bill-able' (if either or both complainants win), so there must be financial incentives in prolonging these cases. And we haven't even got as far as trial decisions yet.

Here are two articles that discuss lawyers compensations vs complainants compensation in the 'Larry Nassar' US Gymnastics case:

1. 'Survivors' payments (200 are represented by Manly):

FEBRUARY 22, 2020
Larry Nassar Survivors Offered Settlements Between $83K and $1.25M from USAG

USA Gymnastics proposed a payment system Friday to compensate survivors of sexual assault by former national team doctor Larry Nassar.

Per ESPN.com, the system is part of a $215 million total settlement offer with a tiered structure determining payouts ranging from $82,550 to $1.25 million.

The four-tiered settlement proposal includes $82,550 payments to individuals with "derivative claims"; $174,401 for gymnasts who were abused at non-USA Gymnastics locations; $508,670 payments to non-elite gymnasts sexually abused at USA Gymnastics-sanctioned events; and $1,250,757 payments to those sexually abused by Nassar at the Olympics, world championships, national team training camps or other national team events.

The report noted "attorneys representing hundreds of Nassar survivors have indicated that the proposal is insufficient." .................

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...ed-between-83k-and-125m-settlements-from-usag

2. Lawyers payments:
Dec. 17, 2019

While Larry Nassar victims wait, lawyers cash in on USA Gymnastics bankruptcy

.....For the case’s lawyers, however, USA Gymnastics’ bankruptcy has been a lucrative endeavor, according to a review of court filings and interviews with experts, who said the $1,000-plus hourly rates charged by the case’s top attorneys rank as extremely high for a bankruptcy of this size involving sexual abuse victims.

Three lawyers have billed more than $600,000 individually in the first year of the case, according to a review of legal bills filed in court, part of more than $7 million in legal fees approved, by a judge, on a preliminary basis.

.......The lawyer hired by Nassar victims to represent their interests — James Stang, perhaps the nation’s preeminent attorney in bankruptcies involving sex abuse — isn’t discounting his services at all. Stang, working for $1,145 per hour, has billed about $615,000, records show, part of $1.9 million billed by his firm, Pachulski Stang Ziehl & Jones.

............ Stang got involved with the USA Gymnastics case through John Manly, a California plaintiff’s attorney who specializes in working on behalf of abuse victims. .......

https://www.washingtonpost.com/spor...82e07a-10a0-11ea-b0fc-62cc38411ebb_story.html

Oh I remember seeing “Court Cam” on that Nassar guy last year. The father of one of them victims wanted to kick his ass and I don’t blame.

I think he wants to prolong it aslong as possible inorder to hope that the estate get fed up with it and settle. Of course that wont happen

I think he wants to prolong it aslong as possible inorder to hope that the estate get fed up with it and settle. Of course that wont happen

I'm afraid that I don't believe the Estate would have considered settling with these two chancers for even a millisecond.

Firstly because they know MJ is innocent, secondly because both false accusers have already defended MJ and thirdly because opening that door would see more claims from criminals (like these) or the mentally compromised. (The Nassar case above for example has left about $45 million on the books for people who have not yet come forward).

Of course the Estate will never budge in settling, when it comes to accusations of abuse, Michael would never settle ever again and they’re going to stick with refusing to settle. Finaldi is just wasting everybody’s time.

Last edited:
From fans on Twitter (with many thanks):

(Once again it seems that F. and co are not particularly well acquainted with the relevant law that they aim to use..... Their approach seems to be 'Let's throw everything at the wall and see what sticks'. I imagine that this failing will continue to be one of the hallmarks of the R and S cases).

The judge in Wade/James' case has rejected Finaldi's baseless plea for him to recuse himself.

"None of the contentions made by Finaldi are, as a matter of law, legal grounds for disqualification for cause. The motion for voluntary recusal is DENIED."

Order striking statement of disqualification:

https://mjjr.net/docs/2020-10-09-Order-Striking-Disqualification.pdf

Including that 'Civil code 170.3 (c)(1) requires that the disqualification statement set forth 'the facts constituting the grounds' for disqualification of the judge. Mere conclusions of the pleader are insufficient'

Last edited:
Also:

SAFECHUCK DOCUMENT: The estate's reply brief in support of their renewed demurrer, and second request for judicial notice.

This comes after Finaldi's response to the estate's initial request.

A hearing will be held on these arguments on October 16.

https://mjjr.net/docs/2020-10-08-Estate-Reply-Brief-to-Demurrer.pdf

The document ends:
V. Leave to amend should be denied.
Plaintiff has had opportunity after opportunity to plead his case here. He has been unable to do so, and it is time for this case to end. The only basis on which he prays for leave to amend is to allege a cover-up under the newly enacted CCP340.1 (b). But 340.1 (b) does not create a new cause of action; rather it creates a base for treble damages under already-existing causes of action. ..........Thus leave to amend would be futile because Plaintiff cannot state a cause of action at all.

Last edited:
From fans on Tw. The fan message is not quite correct.

Larry's application has a 'tick' against the box that says 'A statement of agreed pooling arrangements satisfactory to the court shall be filed before coverage begins'. 'Pooling' means that the film will be shared with others.
I believe this is the means by which the Estate hopes that Reed's personal application to film will be superseded by a 'pooled ' arrangement whereby Larry would share his film with other media including Reed.

Last week, Larry Nimmer applied for and received permission to film the court proceedings in the same manner that Dan Reed has.

Larry is the producer of The Untold Story of Neverland and was the videographer who filmed Neverland to debunk 2005 claims.

The way Reed is probably thinking by asking to film Safechuck now is cause he's been found out by Nimmer for using his footage without credit so Reed is going to try the same with Safechuck. Basically he's trying to get lucky he won't get found out again.

Sorry forgot to say, fans on twitter have said Reed has asked to film Safechuck now.

From fans on Twitter (with many thanks).

Dan Reed's motion to quash US subpoenas that he and his production firm received by the estate on Sept. 21, 2020.

Dan has filed a court motion detailing his plans for LN:2 while attempting to quash the estate's subpoenas very recently lodged toward Dan and Amos Pictures.

He is officially hired by Channel 4 "News & Current Affairs" for the production of LN:part 2.

For LN:2, Dan alleges it is "about current events taking place partly in public view...an unfolding narrative with multiple points of view. There are multiple parties involved...plaintiffs, defendants, and the Court"
He states it will premiere after the cases have concluded.

Weitzman has rejected participation for LN:2.

"Neither myself or anyone in my offices will participate in the documentary...for several reasons. Among them is the fact that you are already clearly on the record saying that you believe both accusers' stories without hesitation."

On Sept. 21, 2020, MJ's estate served subpoenas on Dan and Amos Pictures to "personally appear for deposition and produce documents related to 'Leaving Neverland' and to the follow-up film currently in production."

Dan whines about motions from estate calling he & his film out.

The estate has requested through subpoena (Part 1):

- All raw footage of Wade, Joy, Chantal, Amanda, Shane, Lorraine (inc. outtakes)
- All contracts and releases signed by parties
- All documents evidencing payments to any parties directly or indirectly including to attorneys)

- All communications (or documents evidencing communications) with Wade or his family or any others and/or their representatives. (Including Manly, Stewart and Finaldi)
- All communications between Dan and anyone he ever requested or sought interviews for

- All communications explaining "photos, audio clips, video clips, letters, faxes, gifts, mementos, memorabilia" supplied.
- All communications that "relate to the need to re-shoot, re-create, re-stage" any interview

The estate is simultaneously filing international subpoenas that make similar requests via Hague Convention procedures.

An attorney for Amos and Reed argues that Dan is not a resident of the USA and therefore these US-based subpoena requests should be quashed.

After two meet-and-confers, the estate offered to (at least with respect to the US-based subpoenas):
a.) Limit the subpoenas to all of the UNPUBLISHED footage of the plaintiffs.
b.) Depose Reed and Amos Pictures only about that footage.

Channel 4 also put out an 8 page motion to quash the subpoenas. Their ramblings were mostly gushing over Dan as "one of the most internationally renowned" filmmakers to ever live & glowing LN reviews.

They attempt to paint the estate as wanting to "shoot the messenger" & so on.

Note that the estate did file a brief with the court on October 9 arguing against Dan filming in the court.
In this brief they detail the bias and fallacies with LN and Dan Reed himself.
This was another basis of Dan & Amos claiming none of that is true in their filings here.

The complete set of motions from Dan, Amos and Channel 4 including email exhibits can be downloaded below.

https://mjjr.net/docs/2020-10-13-Dan-Amos-Motion-to-Quash.pdf

Last edited:
Channel 4 make me sick. Their left wing news programme is very pro B.L.M and they have lots of shows for black history month. Yet when it comes to MJ this is one black life that doesnt matter and they will do what they can to lynch him. They should be blasted on Twitter for their hypocrisy

Last edited:
From fans on Twitter with thanks:

The estate has filed a 20-page brief (162-page including exhibits) outlining their arguments on why Dan / Amos Pictures / Channel 4 should not be allowed courtroom media rights, based on the history of LN and Dan himself.

The full document is at the link below:

https://mjjr.net/docs/2020-10-09-Brief-Dan-Filming.pdf

MKR9Ew4.jpg

This includes that
'Reed has shown no respect for the privacy of private figures. He explicitly refused to remove a private figure from his prior film about Jackson when that person objected that he had never been told that he would be in the film and that the film would falsely allege that he was molested.....'

Also...
' Robson has very serious issues with the truth. And the stories he has told in his depositions conflict with the stories he told in Leaving Neverland. Thus the many hours of interviews with Robson and his family in Reed's and Amos pictures' possession could be a key to further undermining whatever credibility Robson may still have.
This all said, Reed and Amos Pictures are refusing to comply with duly-issued subpoenas from this court, claiming they are beyond the very jurisdiction of this court...'

Last edited:
Another little 'gem' of a letter from Reed, this time to Mr Weitzman of the MJ Estate legal team. They met in June to discuss Reed's request to film in court:

gsVeRim.jpg

Another little 'gem' of a letter from Reed, this time to Mr Weitzman of the MJ Estate legal team. They met in June to discuss Reed's request to film in court:

gsVeRim.jpg

That letter made me cringe so much. What a horrible little suck-up Reed is. Acting as if he's done nothing wrong. He's wrong in the head i think.

gsVeRim.jpg

??? using the termT.Mez obviously reads the boards saddo.? hes such a knob you cant tell if hes been sarcastic or really means it.

The Estate does not nee to deal with this scum bag. Dan has proven what he is all about.

Also:

''So many clues in the judge's tentative about JS that foreshadow its complete dismissal.

Nothing Finaldi argues "supports the allegation JS was in a fiduciary relationship" - The judge notes this for 6th cause and is relevant for causes 2-5 as well. (1 & 2 are already dismissed).''

and

Apparently ''‘Plaintiff appears to be arguing that Jackson should not have hired himself.’'

As regards sanctions:

Finaldi sanctioned big time!

In a tentative order (finalized tomorrow), judge has imposed $9,200 SANCTIONS against Finaldi payable to estate within 30 days.

The judge agreed w/ estate—amount is for "time spent directly opposing the motion."

https://mjjr.net/docs/2020-10-16-Tentative-Order.pdf

Subsequently:

FINAL RULING ON SANCTIONS: The judge has -finalized- his ruling in which Finaldi has been sanctioned $9,200 for his failed motion on 9/24.

The judge made clear Finaldi's poor attempt to meet & confer was not appropriate or fair.

10/16 hearing didn't change this.

Last edited:
From fans on twitter:

James Safechuck and his wife were in court this morning.

Court is over for today.

Judge Young said he would keep the tentative 'as is' for now, and make a final ruling in a few days.

ie:
Tentative w/ Safechuck: 2 causes denied without leave to amend, other 4 causes not sufficient as-is but the judge allowed arguments from Finaldi—to consider if he has any viable way to amend them.

Tentative w/ Wade: $9,200 sanctions against Finaldi.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">FINAL RULING ON SANCTIONS: As a reminder, the judge has -finalized- his ruling in which Finaldi has been sanctioned $9,200 for his failed motion on 9/24.<br><br>The judge made clear Finaldi's poor attempt to meet &amp; confer was not appropriate or fair.<br><br>10/16 hearing didn't change this. <a href="https://t.co/5kdhw3f1jU">pic.twitter.com/5kdhw3f1jU</a></p>&mdash; TSCM (@MJJRepository) <a href="https://twitter.com/MJJRepository/status/1317683531703791617?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 18, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Paris78;4307007 said:
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">FINAL RULING ON SANCTIONS: As a reminder, the judge has -finalized- his ruling in which Finaldi has been sanctioned $9,200 for his failed motion on 9/24.<br><br>The judge made clear Finaldi's poor attempt to meet & confer was not appropriate or fair.<br><br>10/16 hearing didn't change this. <a href="https://t.co/5kdhw3f1jU">pic.twitter.com/5kdhw3f1jU</a></p>&#8212; TSCM (@MJJRepository) <a href="https://twitter.com/MJJRepository/status/1317683531703791617?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 18, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

HA! Loser.

Back