[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

It is one thing for Chandler or anyone else to confess their lies that ruined an innocent man's life, it's another for media and press to pick up the bombshell story and distribute it to the general public so a wide audience becomes aware. Just like I have not seen the current story of the court dismissing WRs claims being widely circulated. I doubt their game will ever change.

I agree that the biggest challenge to getting justice for Michael is the media shutdown on any story that contradicts their chosen narrative. However if Jordan does recant (which I admit seems like a long shot), I can't believe the media could possibly ignore it. They may try to spin it to minimise the impact, but as it was the first allegation I can't see how they would be able to not broadcast it.

The contract signed by all Chandler parties (not the uncle) stated that if they discussed why the contract was made, they would have been fined. That is WHY nor MJ neither Jordan or the father or the mother or the lawyers could never discuss the agreement in public media in any way EVER.

However, I do wonder if Jordan (knowing it was all a lie) donated his share of the money to charity since it was not a gift. It was not money for him to enjoy.

The contract signed by all Chandler parties (not the uncle) stated that if they discussed why the contract was made, they would have been fined. That is WHY nor MJ neither Jordan or the father or the mother or the lawyers could never discuss the agreement in public media in any way EVER.

However, I do wonder if Jordan (knowing it was all a lie) donated his share of the money to charity since it was not a gift. It was not money for him to enjoy.

Jordan was a minor when that contract was executed. I think Jordan would have some recourse as an adult IF (and big IF) he GENUINELY WANTED to tell the truth now.

elusive moonwalker;4321489 said:
final ruling. Case thrown out. Bye bye����

https://www.showbiz411.com/2021/04/...station-is-dismissed-by-court-in-final-ruling

YES!!! Victory for MJ once again!!! Hey Robson & STABchuck! Take that in your pipe and smoke it ya LOSERS!!!

And we got two words for ya’s!

2-words-for-ya-suck-it.jpg

Last edited:
If they keep that up they’ll end up in a poor house which they deserve anyways as their own punishment.

Michael Jackson’s Final Accuser Case Dismissed by LA Court, “Leaving Neverland” Doc Now Based on Nothing

by Roger Friedman - October 1, 2021 7:59 am

Michael Jackson is moonwalking in heaven today.
The final case against him has been dismissed by a Los Angeles judge.
James Safechuck, one of two men who leveled absurd child molestation allegations against Jackson in the “Leaving Neverland” documentary, has had his case chucked from court. His lawyer was supposed to file an appeal to his last court loss and never did.

Safechuck and Wade Robson each participated in the HBO documentary, “Leaving Neverland,” in which they made unfounded and unsubstantiated claims against Jackson. The filmmaker never gave anyone a chance to respond nor did he present any other side to the stories.
Jackson’s Estate is currently suing HBO and the case has gone to arbitration.

In the meantime, both Robson and Safechuck’s cases, filed 7 years ago, have been thrown out of court.
The case brought by Safechuck was dismissed on demurrer almost a year ago on October 21, 2020. He had nearly a year to file an appeal and chose not to. He can still appeal this dismissal of Judge Mark Young wrote, explaining demurrers: When considering demurrers, courts “are required to construe the complaint liberally to determine whether a cause of action has been stated, given the assumed truth of the facts pleaded.”

You can read the Judge’s complete finding here. But he didn’t buy that Safechuck, as a child, worked for Michael Jackson or his companies, and that Jackson failed “to warn, train, or educate” him. Safechuck’s case, like that of his pal Wade Robson, was concocted to get money from the Jackson estate because Michael– who died suddenly– failed to leave them anything in a will.
The judge wrote that: “Plaintiff [Safechuck] alleged that Jackson was “hired” by Defendants to coach, teach, and mentor minors interested in the entertainment industry. Setting aside Plaintiff’s allegation that Jackson was the President of both Defendants, Plaintiff has failed to allege specific facts detailing what such mentorship looked like (or was supposed to look like) from 1988 through 1992.”
Safechuck’s lawyer, Vince Finaldi, told TMZ, the day after losing the case that he would file an appeal immediately.”We are going back to court of appeal and we are going to win this thing.” Notes Twitter account @MJJRepository, which has done incredible work keeping track of these cases: “More than 11 months later—with four months of extensions granted—he failed to submit even an opening brief, as required to proceed.”
Another one bites the dust.

TSCM
@MJJRepository
SAFECHUCK APPEALS UPDATE: Finaldi files very late opening brief. As anticipated, despite missing the 9/24 deadline after 121 days of extensions and delays, and with the court ordering no further delay, Finaldi still delayed another 3 weeks to file just in time of final default.
2:07 AM · Oct 15, 2021

Share this Tweet
If he delays any further, he’s gonna lose. I know he’ll lose.

I think the last two steps are fairly quick tbh. They are petitions to get the full appeals panel just to hear it and then Supreme Court for the same. Both requests should be denied.

From tscm twitter

WADE ROBSON CASE UPDATE: Extension

Wade's been granted a 60 day extension to file his opening appellate brief—due May 13, 2022.

This new date, which may be extended, exceeds 9 YEARS since he first began civil litigation for financial gain.

3,300 days of 🤑-motivated lawsuits.

I don’t understand why these guys keep being allowed to drag these cases back in the court every time they are dismissed. Seriously, what arguments could they make that they haven’t made already for nearly a decade? This goes on and on as if they are making more things up as they go along using every excuse in the book. IMO. How many times has all of this been dismissed now only to be put back into court? Their cases should have been permanently tanked for potential jury tampering with the LN garbage IMO. All the court’s time wasted on this huge, hot, steaming mess year after year and they’re still not being told that enough is enough. Why?

Last edited:
I don’t understand why these guys keep being allowed to drag these cases back in the court every time they are dismissed. Seriously, what arguments could they make that they haven’t made already for nearly a decade? This goes on and on as if they are making more things up as they go along using every excuse in the book. IMO. How many times has all of this been dismissed now only to be put back into court? Their cases should have been permanently tanked for potential jury tampering with the LN garbage IMO. All the court’s time wasted on this huge, hot, steaming mess year after year and they’re still not being told that enough is enough. Why?
Because TheY wAnt juStiCE (and a few billion dollars)

This is one of the reasons why Michael settled in 1993. He was told that a civil case could go on for up to 7 years. It's been 9 years now and this current case is still being dragged out.

Back