[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

This is one of the reasons why Michael settled in 1993. He was told that a civil case could go on for up to 7 years. It's been 9 years now and this current case is still being dragged out.
I think the unconstitutional rulings was the main issue interms of the criminal case. This has dragged on so long due to the new ruling and re filings

I think the unconstitutional rulings was the main issue interms of the criminal case. This has dragged on so long due to the new ruling and re filings
All this new rulings and refiling is all just a cheating way to get the Estate to lose the case. Justice has been trying to cheat Michael since 93’ and still lose each time. Cheaters never prosper.

They'll do anything for money...

I really just hope they loose big time and has to pay The MJ Estate millions of dollars.
Also I think The Estate should sue them back if possible. It should not be a free run to damage MJ's name and image. They have to pay.

Ugh, cracked.com did an article today about the upcoming tour of MJ the Musical, but framing it as a bad thing because of these allegations. They used his mugshot from years ago as the cover picture, too.

Probably long forgotten.

I just searched it yesterday and found a list with at least 3 accusers I had never heard about, if I remember well, one in 2009, the girl Jane Doe in 2015 I think and one boy in 2019... but I expect if we haven't heard more of them they're probably nothing solid... (just writing from memory, maybe check these info)

I just searched it yesterday and found a list with at least 3 accusers I had never heard about, if I remember well, one in 2009, the girl Jane Doe in 2015 I think and one boy in 2019... but I expect if we haven't heard more of them they're probably nothing solid... (just writing from memory, maybe check these info)
I remember the Jane Doe a bit. Her claims were dropped eventually, and she was conveniently ignored by the press and the hater crowd. I think Diane Dimond even called her an "opportunist".

The 2019 accuser may have been Michael Jacobshagen? That's the only one that comes to mind anyway. I don't think his claims have gone anywhere either. Apparently he's been accused of selling fake autographed merch or something which likely hurt his credibility. He also called Robson a liar in the past so him suddenly turning was pretty suspect.

The other from 2009 is named Terry George "Accused of masturbating on phone by Terry George when Brit was aged 13 in 1979"
That's from The Sun: https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content...POSITE-JACKO-TIMELINE-new.jpg?strip=all&w=322
I had never heard of that one too before yesterday.

(The article I saw yesterday concluded that all accusations were dismissed, but I don't find that precise article anymore)
He is long discredited. An well known attention seeking z list wannabe celebrity from my home town in the u.k. he was a fan who met mj in the 80s and when he couldnt get close to mj during the dangerous tour (police treated him as a stalker) he concocted the phone sex story at the same time he was promoting a gay phone chat sex line business he had set up in 1993. Hes changed his story more times than the wind. First claims friends sold the story to the tabloids and he knew nothing. Then claimed he had to go along with it as the tabloid threatened him.in 2003 he was in that louis theroix doc claiming the same thing. That docu was over shadowed by bashir as they aired around the same time. Within days of june 2009 he went on a local news shows saying how upset he was and that he and mj were friends who were going into business together. The police invested his story back in the day and found him to be full of B.S.throwing stones to hide your hands comes to mind from the things ive heard and seen myself

Last edited:
Jane Doe, a female fan aged 12 in the 1980s, claimed Michael sent her dirty notes and the like. Complete balderdash from the time that Dan Greed and others were fishing for victims like trying to get Arvisio and Chandler to talk some nonsense.

Basically another assclown crawling out their rock to jump on the "Lets pile crap on to Michael Jackson bandwagon of Feb/Mar 2019.

That was when we had all the garbage stories like Adrian McManus, the Francias, a tabloid story about his body being dug up for the DNA to link him to 11 victims and any made up garbage. It was open season and then superbitch Orca got in on the act.

So right now, both Safechuck and Robson are still appealing, right?

If they somehow do get to sue, would they have to prove that abuse took place, or only that his company was responsible for his actions, proved or otherwise?
If the former, wouldn't it actually be good if it goes to court? I just feel the question over this is never going to go away without some sort of legal outcome.
I want Vindication Day #2 and it for it to be on every media outlet in the world that MJ is innocent.

If they somehow do get to sue, would they have to prove that abuse took place, or only that his company was responsible for his actions, proved or otherwise?
If the former, wouldn't it actually be good if it goes to court? I just feel the question over this is never going to go away without some sort of legal outcome.
Hard to say. As I understand it these cases are being brought as civil cases not criminal cases (since Michael is dead they can't bring a criminal case). The burden of proof in a civil case is much lower than it is in a criminal case. I'm not a lawyer so I don't understand *why* the burden of proof is lower but it is.

They are sueing the companies. No individuals. They claim the companies and its staff should have controlled and sacked MJ even though he owned the companies and he was the boss of his staff. Totally ludicrous but thats the only way they can try and get money as they cant sue the estate or mj as an indivdual.

The trial as far as I am reading for Wade was approved. So Wade can be embarrassed in court again with evidence that makes Wade look bad (anyone remember those emails?) What else does Wade have that he didn't argue in court in the last trial that was defeated? It's beating a dead horse, a dead horse that didn't get his job for a Vegas tribute after begging to the estate in emails, and then broke down and claimed that he has never talked with the estate ever or didn't even know what it was (spoiler alert: Lie)

Yeah Dan Reed can try to get video for LN2, if that's approved, so can the estate I assume. MJ has been dead for 14 years, those who think he's guilty think so and those who think he's innocent think so. It's such a worn out topic and the world has a zillion other things going on. Wade is a fool, this is coming from a survivor myself who testified in court (and got my abuser locked up!) Once again, Wade is a disgrace.

This was tweeted by https://twitter.com/MJJRepository, anyone know what is meant with 'Wade's discovery'?:

'Regarding WR, assuming it returns to court:The estate previously anticipated re-deposing Wade as well as 3rd party discovery.A major point of new discovery in both cases related to the men's media tour and LN film. The estate estimated six months to complete Wade's discovery'

This was tweeted by https://twitter.com/MJJRepository, anyone know what is meant with 'Wade's discovery'?:

'Regarding WR, assuming it returns to court:The estate previously anticipated re-deposing Wade as well as 3rd party discovery.A major point of new discovery in both cases related to the men's media tour and LN film. The estate estimated six months to complete Wade's discovery'
I don't have any legal training so I only have a very basic understanding of discovery. It's when each side in an upcoming court case has to provide the other side with their evidence. Each side can ask to see various documents, lists of witnesses that might be called etc. Afaik, a deposition is part of the discovery process so when Michael had to do the Mexico depo, that was part of the discovery process.

I don't know if every piece of evidence has to be submitted in discovery. I have no idea how it works. Hopefully someone with some proper legal understanding will be along shortly to shed some light on this. But the discovery process, I think, is part of how a legal team prepares for cross-examination, for example.

hth. Apologies if you already know all of this. :)

As for 'Wade's discovery'. I have no idea what that could be or if it will help the estate's case.

Last edited:
Just unbelievable that this is going to court. What changed that this decision has been made? After the millions of appeals by these losers. It's just insane the luck these two pieces of shit have, when does karma finally actually happen? Jesus. It seemed they were close to being out of appeals and now this.

So I guess more years of BS? Do we know when this even starts? What a collosal waste of time and money, unbelievable.

Just unbelievable that this is going to court. What changed that this decision has been made? After the millions of appeals by these losers. It's just insane the luck these two pieces of shit have, when does karma finally actually happen? Jesus. It seemed they were close to being out of appeals and now this.
This is the bit I don't understand. I know about the change in legislation which changed the situation re the statute of limitations but the sheer number of times they were allowed to go to appeal? SO confusing.

Last edited:
I, like everybody else here, am so tired of this. The countless discussions I have to face when I drop his name somewhere are just exhausting, because many people just don't wanna see him as innocent. No matter how many documentaries or articles are being made dismantling the lies of the accusations, people keep on pushing the narrative that he was a pedophile and it's just too much for me. What on earth does it take to clean his name once and for all? A statement by Jordan Chandler and Gavin Arvizo? Possibly, but I also understand why they don't wanna face the media storm which will undoubtedly come down on them. We can only have so many discussions and arguments, when does this finally stop?

Back